The Neighbor Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are in Louise's unit?"

"Yes, she's my husband's aunt."

"I'll drop my number off."

I hurried inside, threw my bikini on the floor, and stepped into the shower.

I knew Jerry would want to know all about Steven if he knew I'd seen him. I wasn't sure I wanted Jerry to know about him. There was something about Steven that made me want to keep him to myself.

With the warm water rushing over me, I thought about the kisses. I removed the handheld shower and before long it was between my legs. In my mind, Steven was making love to me.

The doorbell rang. Did Jerry forget his key? Maybe it was Steven. I threw a towel around me and hurried to the door. It was Steven.

"Hi, here is my information," he said without losing a beat over my state of dress.

"Thank you," I said. "I'll be in touch."

He nodded but remained frozen. I went to him and gave him a passionate kiss. "I hope we meet again," smiled, and watched him walk away.

To Be Continued

12