The Neighbors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a powerful fantasy, and it was clear I was becoming obsessed with my curvy, somewhat plus-sized neighbor. Her comment about her next door neighbor's new double D's made me wonder about Lori's breast size. She's at least that big, and probably bigger. Her proportions make it deceiving, though. Her voluptuous ass complements her prodigious tits, and her softly meaty thighs keep the 'curvy woman' thoughts flowing. Her waist has a nice, subtle hourglass shape to it even though her belly curves outward, in the slightest and softest of ways. None of it is unpleasant. On the contrary — she's a lovely, womanly woman, one who just happens to shop the little bit bigger sizes on the rack.

The next day at work I spent way too much time wondering if a blowjob was something Lori would do. Some women won't. Maybe lots of women won't, and especially older ones, I thought. I certainly couldn't picture my mother or any of her friends giving blowjobs, but Lori was a little younger than them and she seemed more comfortable with her body. The fact that she wore a bikini in my presence every Friday night said a lot, not about her proclivities for oral sex, but about her lack of prudishness.

She was sunbathing again that day, and I jerked off and had to wipe up my rug again. I thought about walking over to discuss the project with her, maybe ask her about blowjobs and other things, but I decided it would be too awkward without Robert there.

When Friday evening finally rolled around I walked over in my bathing suit, with a pad of paper and a pencil in my hand.

"Oh, boy," Lori said. "We're getting serious."

"Looks like a tequila night," Robert said, eyeing the pad. "Margaritas? Shots? Something different?"

"Can we just sip on it?" Lori asked him.

"Absolutely."

Robert left and was back just a few moments later with an expensive looking bottle, some quickly sliced lime garnishes and three glasses. "Are we writing the script tonight?" he asked me.

"Oh, not really, no. I need to get an idea of the various directions we can go. When I know those things I'll have a better idea of how we can shoot it. So...you guys are...still thinking this is a good idea?"

Robert smiled. "I shouldn't admit this, but our bedroom time has already been more fun this past week. We'd still like to give it a go if you're still game."

A nod was the best answer I could come up with. The whole situation still had me rather tongue tied.

"So what are we brainstorming tonight?" Robert asked. "Are we going with the cheating angle? The hot next door neighbor?"

"Yeah, I think so," I said. "It's a nice simple workable hook. The dialogue can be pretty basic. Unless you guys are naturals we probably don't want too much dialogue."

"Right," Robert said.

We all took sips of our drinks. Not being used to straight tequila, my sip was bigger than it should have been; my throat burned and I felt the heat hit my stomach.

"So I guess...I've got some questions for you guys," I said, picking up my pencil. "I'm thinking about the way porns usually go, the way things get started, and...a lot of times there's oral."

"Ah, the blowjob scene," Robert said. "Yeah, we should definitely do that."

I looked at Lori and she was watching her fingers on her glass again, avoiding eye contact. "So you...do that?" I asked her.

She smiled without looking at me. "I do," she said.

"She's good at it, if you're wondering," Robert said.

I wrote Good at blowjobs on my pad, and I could feel Lori's eyes watching me do it. Goosebumps raised the hairs on my arms. I wonder if Lori saw that, too.

"So," I said, feeling a blushing heat rush through me, "as far as sex positions go, there's, like, missionary, and girl on top, and doggy style, and...a bunch of others."

"Let's try 'em all," Robert said. "I mean, those are the basics, but there's lots that Lori and I have never tried before. To be honest with you, trying some things for the first time with you filming it, I mean, that's pretty hot, right?"

I could tell Lori thought so. Her breathing was audible and her face was noticeably blushed. She still wasn't looking at me.

"Yeah," I said. "I mean, that kind of thing, that spontaneity and excitement, that's what I'm hoping for."

"I know what you mean," Robert said, nodding. "Why don't we not even talk about it now. You can just direct us into different positions when the time comes. Sound good, hun?"

Lori said, "I guess so," but she didn't sound sure of herself. I wondered if she was losing her desire to continue with the project. I had a feeling she might pull the plug at any moment.

"You know, this whole thing is just a crazy idea," I said. "We can just drop it and not talk about it anymore if it's getting awkward."

"It's awkward all right, but it's good," she said, glancing at me shyly. "I need to get pushed out of my shell. Rob's right, with the kids gone things are... sort of stuck. Thinking about your movie has been fun for us."

"But isn't it nuts?" I said. "Maybe just the thought of doing it is enough."

"Well yeah, it's nuts," she said, smiling, a little more relaxed. "It's a whole new kind of nuts. The exciting kind. I'm liking it...so far." Her expression settled into a subtly flirtatious barely-there kind of smile. I imagined her saying, Now that you know I'm good at blowjobs, don't you wanna see?

"So, I guess wardrobe's not a big thing to worry about," I said. "Rob, you'll just be in your bathing suit at the beginning. That one you have on should photograph okay out here in the dim light."

I made a note of it on my pad, right underneath Sex positions: All.

"Lori," I said, "what do you think. If you were a horny neighbor and wanted to surprise the guy next door during his late night swim, would you be wearing a bikini like the one you have on?"

"Maybe," she said, her shy eyes perking up. "It would probably be a sexier one. But maybe it'd be hotter if she was in pajamas, or lingerie, or, something loungy but sexy. And then she surprises him when she takes it off and she skinny dips and he's in his bathing suit."

"Nice," I said, jotting down the idea. "Do you have clothes like that, or would you need to buy something?"

"I have a sexy bikini that I never wear that she might like, and I can raid my drawers and find some other things for her. Is it silly that I'm calling her 'her'? I mean, she's me, but..."

"No, that's fine," I said. "What she wears needs to photograph well. Some fabrics and colors work better than others. It depends on the lighting and some other things. Ideally I'd do a little test. Set up a camera and have you just stand there, turn and maybe move a little."

"You're the pro," Robert said. "Just tell us what you need us to do."

"Shall we do it?" I said, looking at Lori.

"Oh, wow," she said. "Tonight, you mean?"

Robert smiled and refilled her drink with more of the top shelf straight tequila. "Let's do it," he said, smiling at me. "Wanna go get your gear?"

"Yeah, sure," I said. "It'll be dark soon. Are you comfortable with a wardrobe test out here? The neighbors are still awake."

Lori shrugged her shoulders and nodded without too much conviction. She took a big gulp of liquid courage. "I'll go look through my clothes," she said. "Do you want to be in on it?"

"Let me go get my camera," I said, "and you can show me what you picked out when I get back. Pick a few different kinds of things and we'll see what works."

"No bra, probably, right?" she said, looking me square in the eyes. "I'm picturing her coming over all sort of loose and jiggly."

"Sounds like we're on the same page," I said, smiling at Lori's bashful excitement.

"Loose jiggly neighbors are the best," Robert said.

"Hey!" Lori scolded. "You know, Lisa's new ones aren't gonna jiggle like the real thing."

"I was talking about you, hun. You're a jiggly neighbor too, you know, or at least you will be in a few minutes."

"Oh," Lori said, glancing at me all shy again. Her emotions were delightfully easy to read.

In the dusky darkness I made my way through the landscape shrubbery between our yards, and quickly gathered together a camera, a lens and a tripod from my gear cabinet in my spare bedroom. I went into my bedroom and looked out the back window and I could see a light on in the upstairs across the way. It wasn't a clear view; Lori and Robert's bedroom has lacy curtains at the window, but I could make out two blurry figures, one of them trying on clothes, and then they joined together and I think they were kissing. I wondered if Lori was naked.

I stood there wearing nothing but my bathing suit, talking to my growing boner, telling it to go away. I came to the realization that it was going to be a problem. I could change my clothes, I thought, but that would be an odd thing to do; it was a warm evening and it was still our regular Friday poolside get-together, a time when we always wore bathing suits. I picked up my camera gear and headed for the dark of the backyard, pretty sure I'd be in a less embarrassing state after my short walk.

"You're going to trip on those shrubs and hurt yourself one of these days," Lori said.

I'd watched her emerge from the house when I was dodging bushes in the dark. She was standing there looking smokin' hot in an American flag bikini, probably the sexy one that she'd mentioned, the one she never wears. White stars on a field of dark blue covered her right breast, a little triangle of the same print covered her crotch, and red and white stripes covered her left breast. It was the thinnest of fabrics, nylon or polyester or maybe a stretchy spandex. The dark circles of Lori's areolas showed through it as a conspicuous tease, and her aroused nipples made bumps that were surprising in their exuberance. Bright white strings tied the pieces of fabric to her body; the two triangles that made up the top were spaced wide apart, with nothing but four inches of string across the width of her prodigious cleavage, and there were drooping bow knots at her hips that looked like they were itching to be untied.

"What do you think," she asked, smiling shyly as she surveyed the happy look on my face. "She might wear this, right? It unties and comes right off, really easy."

I set my gear down on the table, watching Lori blush, listening to the breath rush out of her. It was a stunning thing to witness, close up and alone with her. Quite obviously her comment had excited her. She'd suddenly turned shy and her eyes left mine; I realized my cock was hard again and my bathing suit was no match for its muscle. I sat down, but not before her glancing eyes saw the tent I'd pitched from the pole she'd erected. Robert walked out of the house just in time to break the awkward silence.

"That's a hot one, huh, Evan? Now that she knows there's friendly eyes out back maybe she'll wear it once in a while."

My name is Evan, by the way. Evan Puzman. With a name like that, is it any wonder I grew up a geek?

"It's...excellent," I said, taking the opportunity to let my eyes roam freely over Lori's thinly covered voluptuousness. "Definitely porn worthy."

"The see-through part gets me every time," he said. " Are you a tit man, Ev?"

"I've been known to...enjoy them," I said, sounding like a dumb adolescent.

"Try on some of those other things we picked out, hun," Robert said to her.

Lori looked at me, with a growing sparkle of lust in her eyes. "Don't you need to...test me?" she asked.

"Oh!" I said. "Yeah. Wow, that tequila's got me all...thinking wacky tonight."

"Good stuff, isn't it?" Robert said. He sat down at the table and twirled the bottle so he could see the label. "It's from deep in Mexico. Beautiful women down there."

I fumbled with my camera, trying to get it mounted on the tripod without standing up and showing off my boner again. Lori knew what my predicament was and she gave me that shy, mischievous little smile of hers.

I fumbled with my gear and mumbled like a goofball. "I'm gonna have to...wow, let me try something...Oh wow, is it warm tonight? I'm sweating."

"Jump in the pool, my man," Robert said. "That's what it's there for."

I didn't need to be asked twice. In order to place my tripod where it needed to be I was going to have to stand up and show myself, but first I needed a cool down. Sweat was trickling down my face and Lori's tits had my cock fully hard. My chair was just a few steps from the water. I tried to make it look like I was in a bent-over-ready-to-dive position as I left my seat and quickly made my way to the pool's edge, but I'm sure I just looked like a whacked-out dork. I splashed in and Robert followed.

"What a beautiful night," he said when his head surfaced. "You coming in, hun?"

"I don't know," Lori said. "Do I need to be dry for the...test?"

"Oh, yeah," Robert said. "Evan, how do you want her, wet or dry?"

"Both might be good," I said. "Then we can come up with a plan for what'll be sexiest for the movie."

"Good enough," Robert said. "Sorry, hun, you can't cool off just yet."

"I'm okay," Lori said, standing next to the table, with her drink in her hand. "I'm more nervous than hot anyway."

"Oh, you're plenty hot," Robert said. "You definitely gotta start wearing that again, and maybe get some more like it, now that the dickhead's gone."

They didn't volunteer the information, so I asked, "Who's the dickhead?"

"I guess we haven't told you about the family that lived in your house, have we," Robert said. "A husband and wife and a little kid. They all screamed at each other all the time. Italians, you know? I shouldn't say that because Lori's half Italian, but, wow, they were somethin' else. He had a big nose and beady little eyes that were too close together. He made Lori uncomfortable, looking at her too much, working way out in the back part of his yard when she was out by the pool."

"He was a creep," she said. "The house was empty for a month before you moved in, so I got used to laying out here again. I can't even tell you how much we wished for you to be a nice guy."

"She was so happy that day she met you," Robert said.

"But we hardly talked," I said.

"Oh, it was enough," Lori said. "A girl can tell."

Robert nodded, smiling. "She was so happy about it I suggested Friday cocktails, and...here we are. Here's a funny story, Ev. When we first moved here our kids were teenagers. Lori had a bikini that was sorta like this one, small and sorta see-through and way too sexy. She wore it when we were alone, when the kids weren't home. We used to fool around in the pool when we got little chances like that. Do you mind me telling him this story, hun?"

"I guess not," Lori said, still standing there, leaning her hip against the table, sipping her drink.

"So our son, he was about sixteen I guess," Robert said. "He had a pool party one night. Our daughter was there, and a couple of her friends, but mostly it was boys. It was on a Friday night, a lot like this one, nice and warm. Good pool weather, you know?"

Robert and I were neck deep in the soothing, cool water. I nodded.

"Lori and I were in the house," he continued. "We had the windows open to sort of chaperone things. They were all a bunch of horny adolescents. You know how that was. So we're up in the bedroom, sort of listening, and Lori, with her super x-ray hearing, says, 'Something's happening.' She looks out the window and whispers to me, 'That Williams boy is kissing our daughter.' So I say, 'Why don't you go out. Bring 'em a fresh bag of chips or something. Just to remind them all that we're here.' And then I had an idea. 'Wait,' I said. 'Wear your yellow bikini. That'll get his mind off of her.' "

I said, "Is that the one that was—"

"The see-through one, yeah," Robert said. "Totally sexy. Wicked, wicked awesome bikini."

Robert's mind drifted and his eyes looked dreamy.

"Jeeze, Rob," Lori said, looking a little embarrassed. "Maybe I should see if I still fit in it. I'm pretty sure I don't."

"We'll go shopping," he said, with a twinkle in his eyes. "So I don't know why she did it, but she put it on. You never did tell me why," he said, turning his attention back to Lori. "Was it seeing your daughter get kissed? Did it stir up your hornies?"

"What are you, a psychiatrist now?" Lori said. She was on the move, stepping toward the edge of the pool. She sat down and dangled her legs in the water. "I don't know, maybe it was something like that. I don't remember exactly. I do remember putting that bikini on, though. It felt like a...sort of a bold move, you know? Dangerous. I remember it exciting me."

"It was really something," Robert said, sounding proud. "Here's this forty-year-old with a body like Kate Upton, wearing her sexiest see-through bikini, walking out amongst a crowd of bathing suit clad adolescent boys. I was watching from the upstairs window. I loved every fucking second of it."

"What happened?" I asked.

"Our daughter was horrified," Lori said, smirking embarrassedly at the memory of it. "She said something like, 'Mom! What are you doing!', and everybody got really quiet. I've never been on stage before, so I don't know if it's like that, but it was a really bizarre kind of thrill."

"What did you do?" I asked her.

"I walked around and straightened up the snack trays, and I made a few trips in and out of the house, picking up empty soda cans for the trash."

"It's probably the wiggliest bikini I've ever seen," Robert said. "Top and bottom. And the see-through was top and bottom, too, but not in the pussy part. You could sort of see the crack of her ass right through it, though, and man did that ass wiggle."

"Oh my God, was it that bad?" Lori asked. "Those poor boys."

"Poor boys?" Robert said. "I guarantee you every single one of them remembers that night, to this very day. Guaran-fuckin-tee it. That was one of the best nights of their adolescent lives."

"What happened with your daughter, and that boy that kissed her?" I asked.

"She started dating him, and she married him," Lori said, smiling.

"He started dating her is more like it," Robert said. "When you see the mother you have a pretty good idea of how they're gonna grow."

"Hey!" Lori protested. "Are you talking about what I think you're talking about?"

"Tits, hun. They're important to a boy."

Lori lowered her face into her hand. "Oh my God," she said.

The sexy conversation hadn't allowed me to totally eradicate my erection, but it was down to a swollen state that I convinced myself was something I could be proud of. Guys are supposed to be proud of having a decent sized cock, right? At least the full-on tent pole had gone down. Being away from home with nothing but a bathing suit on was beginning to seem problematic.

Robert and I got out of the pool and Lori tossed us each a towel. She was standing again and the tossing motion made her tits move. My mind turned it to slow motion, like those old soft-core Playboy videos of the Playmate washing a car. I've got a box of those in my basement, too.

Much to my relief, my cock mostly behaved. I still had a half-state erection, swollen and enlarged, but hanging low. I dried my suit with the towel as best I could, so it didn't cling. There was a noticeable lump there, but I could live with it. I started setting up my tripod where I thought I'd get a good angle of view.

"Ready to be a sex-pot, hun?" Robert said. "You look every bit as hot as you did at that pool party."

"Yeah, right," she said, sarcastically. "How long's it been, eleven years? They're not a girl's best friend, you know."

Robert looked my way. "Evan. Is this a sexy woman, or what?"

"Oh. Yeah," I said too timidly, wishing I had the courage to tell her how boner-worthy she was.

"Would you be making this movie if she wasn't?" he asked me.