The Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You were wonderful!" He kissed me passionately under the moonlight. "I wanted you to have that experience, hope you loved it?"

"Oh yes, it hurt at the beginning, but it was good."

We went back near the fire and then back in the tent to sleep. He held me close to him all night. In the morning it was raining. This was our last day. We looked at his magazines, there photos of men making love in the woods. He told me that as soon as the rain stopped we would go into the woods and do like them. Finally the sun came out and we went walking in the woods. We go the small river, he places a blanket under a treed and we get on it close. We get in a 69 position. He takes care of my rosebud. I suck him and put on his cock ring. I get on top of him and place his cock against my asshole. Without having taken any alcohol or a joint. It is a bit more difficult but I go slowly. After a while I move and without any pain it is finally better. He makes me stand up against a tree and goes in deep. It was so good, I ask him to go harder. My legs were shaking and I had trouble standing up, he makes me lie down on my back on the blanket and places my legs on his shoulders. I hold back not to scream each time his balls touched my ass cheeks. He was almost completely on me and I held him with my arms around his neck.

"You love my big cock? Tell me to cuck you harder!"

I yelled "Yes harder, fuck me!"

It seemed to please him. He asks me if I want his cum in my mouth.

I tell him yes but to continue. He fucks me hard and come out. He places himself over me as he masturbates. I opened my mouth and he came while placing his cock head on my tongue. I swallowed it all and licked his cock head. He got on his knees and took my cock in his mouth, I came violently.

We went back to the camp, packed everything and went back to the chalet. There were two days left before my parents came back, he invited me to spend the night with him. We took a hot shower together and we made love in his bed.

He told me he wanted to show me so much more and I said that we had the following weeks ahead of us. He smiled and kissed me passionately as he caressed my cock.

During the week-end he came over one night for supper and I had trouble resisting the urge to tell him what I felt. I was so eager for my parents to go back into town Sunday afternoon.

12