The Neighbour and His Wife

Story Info
The beginning of relationship between Seema and Sandeep.
3.9k words
4.08
17.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(The story is set in the Indian city of Delhi. The term bhaiya means brother and bhabhi means sister-in-law)

It had been 6 months since I moved to Delhi to take up my new job offer. Except for short visits for meetings, I had never lived in Delhi and the city was very new to me. My first task was to find a place to live. I was expecting my family to join me as soon as possible, in line with the school admission for my daughter. Till then, my family would continue to be in Bangalore.

My first task was finding a decent place to live in, which was close to my workplace. Knowing very few people, I engaged a real estate agent who lined up a series of apartments to visit. After an entire Saturday morning, spent on visiting potential places, I found a house that was situated near a metro station and seemed to meet all my requirements. After a few detailed discussions with my wife, I paid an advance to reserve the place. The next few days went by in finishing the paperwork and I had the keys to the house in a few days. The following weekend I moved in with the little luggage that I had and bought some basic furniture including a cot and a mattress, a refrigerator and a few essential items to sustain what was going to be a regression to what effectively was a bachelor's life after six years of married life.

The floor in which my flat was located had two other families. In the flat, right opposite to the flat that I had rented, lived a family of four. I had seen the kids and the lady of the house on the day I moved in. A few days later, I met her husband in the lift when I returned from work.

"Hi, I am Dileep, your neighbour." He said, offering me his hand.

"I am Sandeep, nice to meet you." I said, shaking his hand.

Before we could get acquainted, better the elevator reached the floor where we got off.

"Are you living alone?" Dileep asked.

"Yes, my family is currently in Bangalore, they will join me once my daughter finishes her final semester." I replied.

"Ah, good then we will have company here, see you sometime." He said and waved before moving to his flat and ringing the bell

"Great, looks like friendly neighbours." I thought to myself, as I fumbled with the key and finally entered my house.

Most weekdays continued the same pattern. Work, back home, have a telephone conversation with my wife and eat takeaway food that I had bought on the way back. It was almost ten days after the initial meeting in the elevator that I ran into Dileep again. It was a Saturday evening, and I was standing just outside the apartment looking for an autorickshaw to go and get some food at the nearby restaurant. Dileep drove out and stopped on seeing me.

"Hey Sandeep, do you need a lift?"

"It's ok, I am just planning to go to the restaurant to get some food to eat." I said.

"Then hop in! I am heading there too." He insisted.

I got into his car, and we reached the restaurant. After placing our orders, we sat and waited and Dileep told me he worked for an MNC as a regional manager. He was from the state of U.P. in India and had shifted to Delhi on being promoted. His kids were studying in a nearby school and his wife was a homemaker. Dileep was chatting away as if we were old buddies, and I was slowly beginning to like this affable fellow. He seemed nice, helpful and in a city where I had few friends, this was a welcome relief. As we got into the car, Dileep took a new route. After a few minutes he stopped the car and got out.

"I need to get some stuff to take home. Hope you don't mind waiting for few minutes"

"Not at all. I can wait in the car till you return."

Sure. I'll be back soon.

When Dileep returned he had a brown paper bag in his hand and he smiled at me and said, "My weekly quota."

"Do you drink, Sandeep?"

"Yes, occasionally, when there is good company."

"Don't worry about company, I will give ensure you don't miss that"

I was slowly but surely warming up to this chap. We reached home and Dileep asked me if I wanted to join him for a drink.

"Not tonight, I will definitely join you soon." I said

"Sure man, but no formalities!" he replied.

I nodded and went home. It was not the right way to visit his house the first time. I wanted to make a good impression on his family as they were all our neighbours. I decided I would get some chocolates for his kids and drop by one evening just to introduce myself to his wife and kids. I had seen her frequently during the evenings when she would come to the balcony to remove the clothes that had dried. She used to wear a thin nightie, revealing her gorgeous curves. Sometimes our eyes would meet and she would turn away, blushing with a small smile. But other than that, we had not spoken to each other. I assumed that, like most Indian women, she also seemed to be a traditional person and probably did not entertain talking to men outside her household. The appropriate introduction would be in her home in the presence of her husband.

The introduction eventually happened four days later when I went to meet Dileep and his family. Seema, his wife was quiet and reserved and served us with tea and savouries. His kids were happy with the bag of chocolates I had got them. On more than one occasion he consumed alcohol in the car, and I drove him back. It was awkward getting him home as he would stumble and on a couple of occasions, I had to help him into his home. The first time, I apologised to Seema Bhabhi, and she just shrugged and said," It is not your mistake. He has been like this for a long time."

This pattern continued and Fridays of Dileep getting drunk and driving him back were becoming a regular affair. While I did not approve of it, who was I to judge him I did not mind being of help at least till my family joined me. In addition to the Friday trysts, I was invited regularly to his home for dinner or evening tea on the weekends. Slowly his kids warmed up to me and Bhabhi began to talk to me.

She was a simple woman who mostly wore a salwar or a nightie at home. Her skin was golden in colour, and she had a demure nature which imbued her with a charm. Occasionally my glances took in her structure which was petite. She was around 5.3' and proportional. Over time our conversations covered several topics from our families, our hometown, our likes, and dislikes.

Every two weeks I would visit my family and once when I returned, I got gifts for all of them. My wife insisted that I had to get them something as that was the right thing to do. Well listen to the wife it will come in handy was my mantra for the last four years. So every trip meant getting something, especially for the kids and occasionally for Dileep and Bhabhi. Dileep's work involved outstation travel that lasted 3-5 days at times. In his absence, I was occasionally helping with buying things for his home and other forms of assistance that any helpful neighbour would offer.

It was after a meeting at my office around 3 pm when I took my mobile and glanced at my messages that I saw a text message from an unknown number. Yet another stupid advert for making crores on investing or trying to sell me some stupid product I thought. As my finger hovered around the message, a preview came up and I read the message.

"Tonight, don't buy food from outside, I am preparing your favourite dish."

Who on earth was this? This was definitely not spam! Intuitively I replied to it,

"Who is this?"

I waited for a reply, but no text came in. I was sure this was some stupid massage parlour trying to get me to reply and then call me offering some sleazy service. I deleted the message, kept my phone down and started working on a report. Around twenty minutes later my phone buzzed indicating I had received a text. My hands moved to pick up my phone as I still focused on the computer screen in front of me. I casually opened my phone and looked at the text message. It just had one word- "Seema followed by a smiley.

"Seema Bhabhi?" I texted back.

This time the reply was immediate "Hmm, your Bhabhi"

"Thank you I will not trouble you but thank you" I texted her back

"No trouble. No formalities. Come home for dinner without fail, bye."

I was distracted by my colleague who walked into my cabin and asked me if I wanted to go for a break and take a walk around the campus. I was a bit distracted, and I declined. I tried to get back to work but occasionally her text "your Bhabhi" flashed by.

"Stupid man! Focus on your work and stop dreaming silly things." I told myself and got back to work.

I went home showered and changed into a new set of clothes and took my phone to check for messages. I saw Seema bhabhi had sent me a couple of texts. Her last text was that she was getting a bit delayed and asked if it would be ok if I came over for dinner around 9:00 pm instead of 8:00. I did not know if I had to reply. It was almost 45 minutes ago when she had sent the text but I replied, nevertheless. I then carried out my regular evening ritual of calling home and talking about the day, discussing things, hearing my wife crib about things and finally after a good 30 minutes wished her good night. When I looked at my phone, I had a new text message.

"Ok, see you at 9:00"

It was bhabhi. I just looked at the time she had sent it and it was almost a few seconds after I had replied to her earlier message. I never thought she was so adept at using her mobile phone. My impression of her till then was coloured by what Dileep had shared. Some of it wasn't exactly flattering. A simple woman who is from a rural part of U.P. who learnt about life after marrying him. I took it as part of his nature to boast about himself and did not contradict him. After all, why contradict a husband who is boasting and gets on her nerves? And well a bit of boasting did no one anything bad. Though I had noticed that bhabhi was not always enjoying such conversations but kept quiet and left the place.

It was already 8 and I had an hour to kill. I put on the television and watched the news which had over the years degenerated into shouting matches and one channel trying to outdo the other with their 'breaking news' and 'exclusive to our channel' crap. Anyways, I had nothing much to do so I allowed my brains to be tortured by it for a few moments before channel browsing.

As the clock chimed, I realised it was 9:00 pm and got up switched off the television, dutifully picked up the two bars of chocolate that I had picked up for the kids and walked across to Dileep's home. I was about to ring the bell when I realised the door wasn't locked.

"Bhabhi?" I called.

And within a few seconds she appeared at the door.

"Come in." she said.

There was something different about her tonight. She was looking

"Where are the kids?"

"Oh they have school early tomorrow right, so I allowed them to sleep early."

"Ah ok. I got them chocolates" I held the chocolates in front and she smiled and took them.

"You are very thoughtful Sandeep. Your family is lucky"

She had arranged the food on the table and I soon joined her on the table as she served me roti and sabzi.

"Thank you bhabhi. Let's eat together."

"No first you start I will eat."

"Nothing doing you sit and eat along this is odd otherwise."

"Ok baba (a term of affection) I will sit and have my food along with you"

As she moved her body slightly brushed against my hands. At that moment I realised what was different. She was dressed in a salwar which was not her usual dress at home. And yes, she was wearing light makeup, the first in my months of visiting their home. The realisation made me wonder what was going on. I could feel a bit of tension build up between my legs. It was a tacit admission that I had desired her demure beauty. But still, she was Dileep's wife and never had she ever displayed anything but sisterly affection towards me. Or at least so I thought so. Many questions were flooding my mind. Lost in my thoughts, I came back to reality when I felt her hand touch my forearm

.

"Eat, don't keep the food waiting. It is not a good thing to do."

"Sorry, nothing just work-related issues."

"Work can wait. There are other important things in life too. Don't miss out on them"

My mind was in overdrive and every glance that I took at her made me admire her beauty more and more. I tried to tell myself that this was wrong, but to no avail. The more I glanced at her, the more I desired her. I became silent and tried to focus on the plate.

"Is everything ok? Did you not like what I cooked? You are not your usual self today? What happened? " she asked.

"No bhabhi, I am really sorry. You are right, I should not just focus on work." I replied as I looked into her beautiful brown eyes. I froze and couldn't look away. I somehow managed to regain control over myself and focused on the delicious food she had prepared for me. Soon we finished and she asked me to wait for dessert and bought a bowl of phirni (sweetened rice pudding). She smiled looking at my expression.

"I knew you would like phirni. Which is why I reserved the best for the last".

"I could eat a potful of this" I was gobbling up.

"Haha I know which is why I prepared it just for you." she said.

In a few minutes we were both done and I helped with getting the dishes to the kitchen. While we were there, bhabhi bent down to pick up some detergent and I got a glorious view of her cleavage. I was getting aroused and I was only hoping she would not notice the slight bulge forming in my pants. I knew what I would do once I reached home but for now I took long deep breaths.

I waited there as she put the dishes into the sink and said, well these can wait. I looked at that clock in their living room and realised it was almost 10:30 pm.

"Oh my God, bhabhi it's late for you. You need to wake up early to get the kids ready for school tomorrow. I am so sorry!" I said.

"Relax Sandeep, it's ok. You have not disturbed me. Actually, I feel good you came over, otherwise it is the usual boring routine."

For a moment I wanted to take her into my arms and hold her closely, but my cautious nature held me back. I thanked her and left with a smile and went home

Once inside my flat, I heaved a sigh of relief and unzipped my trousers. I was hard as a rock and Seema bhabhi was on my mind. I walked over to the toilet and jerked myself off imagining her and in no time I was shooting my cum as I moaned her name. After a quick wash I went to lie down. I took my phone for a quick glance at any messages or emails. I had a text from bhabhi.

"Thanks, I really enjoyed your company!" This was getting more and more interesting so I decided to test and see if my thoughts were a figment of my imagination

"Loved it, everything!"

I nervously look at the text messages-seconds passed by no reply. As I was putting the phone it beeped and I opened it

"Really?" she texted back.

"Yes, I promise, everything and you looked so gorgeous bhabhi"

"Did you like the salwar? I wore your favourite colour" This was turning into a text messaging marathon. Every subsequent message revealed our thoughts to each other." I finally mustered the courage to ask her if I could just see her again before I slept.

"Can I see you? Just for a minute?" I asked.

"Now? But I changed, I am in my nighty just lying in bed" she replied

"That's ok, just one minute is enough, not more I promise." I insisted

There was no response for a whole two minutes. Then came the reply I was waiting for

"Sandeep, I just opened the door for you."

I could not believe all this was happening, but I jumped out of bed wearing my t-shirt and shorts and tiptoed out of my flat and reached her door. It was partially open and I stepped in. A few feet away there was Seema bhabhi. I turned around and bolted the door and looked at her. A few moments of silence elapsed before I moved towards her and grabbed her for a hug. Both of us held each other in a tight embrace which lasted for several minutes. I finally let go and held her face in my hands lovingly. Her eyes were closed and I placed two gentle kisses over her eyes and her forehead. As she opened her eyes with longing, I kissed her lips with passion. To my delight she opened her mouth and my tongue entered her mouth and searched out her tongue. She began to kiss back and her tongue was getting into the action. All of a sudden she let go and firmly pushed me to break the kiss. I saw her finger on her lips and then looked in the direction of the room where her kids were fast asleep. Within a few moments, I felt her hand grip mine and walk towards her bedroom. I almost pinched myself to make sure this was not some wet dream I was having.

Once inside the room she latched the door from inside and looked at me with a smile. I let my eyes wander from top to down and back again. In a swift move, she lifted her nightie up and took it off and dropped it on the floor beside her. There she stood just wearing her panties, her mangalsutra hanging between her breasts. In response I removed my t-shirt and went and kissed her lips again. This time it was a slow passionate kiss with our tongues exploring each other's mouth. As we kissed, I felt her hands rub the tent that had formed in my shorts and press it. As much as I wanted to grab her and fuck her hard, I resisted. Her hands continued to rub as we slowly broke our kiss. Slowly, bhabhi pushed my shorts down revealing my hard cock which she held firmly in her hands. It was as if she was symbolically making her claim over it and I was in no mood to deny her that. But I knew I would not last long if her hands continued and I was eager to enter her. Nothing less.

Moving her towards the bed I sat on the edge of the bed facing her standing in front of me. Her fleshy navel came right in front of my face and I planted a few kisses on her tummy before licking her navel.

"Ahhhhhh..."

Her moans were the encouragement I needed as my tongue made its waste licking and tasting the sweaty flavoured tummy and navel. Her hands gripped my head as I kissed and licked all over her tummy. My hands which till now held her hip tugged at her panties and pulled them off revealed her trimmed pussy, the lips glistening with the juices that had begun to flow. I moved aside as she climbed into the bed and lay. I moved on top of her and began to lick and suck her left nipple while my hand was massaging her right breast

"Ahhhhh....Sandeepppppp...jaaannnn...aajao"

I looked at her and the longing in the eyes meant just one thing- Take me, I am yours. I let go of her breasts and aligned myself so my cock was right at her entrance. All the foreplay had made bhabhi totally wet and I let my cock get coated with her juices as I rubbed it over her wet lips.

"Stop teasing me...please..." she moaned.

Moving quickly I thrust my cock into her. As I entered her I could feel her pussy clench tightly around my cock and it required some effort to enter further. Holding her face I thrust in with force and felt my dick finally enter her fully. As I did this, bhabhi let out a squeal and looked at me. Her face covered in sweat was a mixture of expression of pain and pleasure. I took a few moments as our eyes met. I began to thrust in and built up a rhythm as she closed her eyes lost in the pleasure and pain that she experienced. With every thrust her moans became more vocal as she was rapidly building up to an orgasm. It did not take both of us long as I began to feel her body strain and her moans becoming louder. With a hard push I drove my dick to the hilt as I spurted my semen deep into her womb. Within moments I collapsed on her as she pulled me into her with her legs and held me tight. We lay there in each other's arms intermittently kissing for around ten minutes before slowly we moved.

Bhabhi slowly got up, tied her hair into a bun, picked up her clothes from the floor and walked to the bathroom. As I observed her, I could see a few tear drops roll down her cheeks. Was it guilt? Was it the pleasure and pain of what had happened? I had no clue. The only thing I knew was I just some mind-blowing sex with my neighbour's wife which was still feeling like a dream. My attention shifted to the clock, and I realised it was almost 4 am. Shit I had to leave before the building stirred to life and her kids woke up. As she came out dressed, I stood up and tried to hold her, but she avoided me and asked me to wash up. It seemed like an anticlimax. I went and washed up and when I came out, she handed me a towel to dry myself up. Within the next few minutes, I hurriedly dressed up and walked towards the door. Just before leaving I turned and held her for a few moments, kissed her forehead and then left. Within a few minutes, I collapsed on my bed and slowly fell into a deep sleep.