The Neighbour Pt. 03

Story Info
A woman is made prisoner in her own apartment.
3.2k words
4.24
25.1k
11
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkQuill
DarkQuill
36 Followers

CHAPTER 3 - DON'T SPEAK.

His hand circled up around her shoulder, pulling her to lean against him. She held back, resisting, only to be pulled tightly under his chin.

"I thought we could chat for a little while." He said casually.

She turned her head up from his chest to stare at him. Her hair disheveled from her previous struggles and her face smeared with mascara and eyeliner that had fallen down her cheeks through her flood of tears. Her face did not hide her disdain for him.

"What could we possibly talk about?" She hissed quietly.

He didn't even flinch. His casual tone continued, as if he were talking to an old fling. "We could talk about many things. The weather, our interests, our favourite music..." His voice trailed off.

She sat, silent and uninterested in going forward with this charade of normalcy. Nothing about this was normal.

"Though, I do already know a bit about you..." He said.

Her stare switched from disdain to quizzical. Besides the occasional light conversation here and there she had never had an indepth discussion with him.

What the fuck is he talking about? She thought. She shivered. Had he been watching her all this time? Was he a stalker? Her mind swirled with possibilities.

He looked down and must have read her face and considered her assumptions as he let out a laugh that shook his body.

"I'm not some pervert, watching you walk to work or something. I live next door. You learn about a person over time." He gently moved her aside and stood up from the couch.

Walking across the room to her makeshift bar in her wall unit beside the window. He picked up a bottle of vodka and casually turned it his hands, reading the label before putting it down and picking up a bottle of scotch instead.

She stared out at nothing, aghast at the horror of how casual he was being after everything that already happened tonight. The horror was amplified when she considered what was yet to come.

"I hear a lot of classical music through the wall, so I assume you enjoy music," he said as he unscrewed the bottle of scotch, pouring steadily into a nearby glass.

"And I hear people here quite frequently, so I imagine you've got quite the social life..." He lifted the glass to his lips and took a slow sip. He swallowed and smacked his lips together.

"And I also know you love to suck cock."

Her eyes widened and stared at him. He met her gaze with a sinister grin.

"What...why would you say that?" She stammered.

He kept hold of her gaze and walked back towards the couch, rounding the coffee table, still taking slow sips of the dark liquid in his glass.

"Well, am I wrong?" He stood in front of her now, towering over her. "Do you like to suck cock?"

He reached down and placed his glass on a small table next to the couch before reaching down and popping the button on his jeans and sliding the zipper down. She looked on, petrified, noticing a substantial bulge in his dark jeans that she had not taken note of before.

The prolonged pause brought a frown across his face.

"Are we already forgetting the rules, Princess? Let's try this again.."

He adjusted his jeans, pulling the waist down slightly along with his briefs. Her eyes widened as he pulled out his cock. She was immediately overwhelmed by the sheer size of it but did not even have a moment to comprehend what was happening as he lunged forward, his cock in one hand while grabbing the back of her head with the other.

She gasped and in doing so opened her mouth enough that his rigid cock found its way in. He pushed her head down aggressively onto his prick, burning her scalp with his firm grip on her hair.

"I asked a question, and you're going to fucking answer it," he grunted. "Do you like sucking cock?"

He jammed her head further as she slammed her hands against his thighs to try and push him away. His cock hit the back of her throat and he moaned as she emitted a loud gagging sound. Her nose was pushed into his groin, smothering her as she flailed her arms frantically to get away from him. She managed a quick breath in which she inhaled his musk and sweat, all whilst his hard cock was still planted deep in her throat.

A moment later, he pulled away. She gasped desperately to catch her breath. Tears streamed down her cheeks as she stared up at him, her breath ragged and her hair still firmly in his grip. He stared down, his gaze firm and expectant.

"Yes, yes Daddy. I like to suck cock." She whimpered.

"Good girl. Now, open your mouth and keep your hands at your sides. If you try to hit me away again, I'll hit back. Do you understand?"

Her lips trembled and her eyes gazed up at him. "Yes Daddy. I understand."

He smiled proudly and released the iron grip on her scalp before standing back slightly, sliding his hand down to stroke his cock slowly.

She hesitated a moment before she opened her mouth and allowed her eyes to drift down his body to his groin. His cock was huge and she shuddered to think of the ways he planned to use it. A slick bead of precum slipped from the tip and his hand caught it as he continued to stroke up and down his long, engorged shaft.

"Remember, no hands." He said as he stepped towards her again.

She placed her hands at her side, her mouth still gaping open.

He guided his cock into her mouth and she instinctively started to pull away. His hand returned to the back of her head, a gentler grip than before.

"No, no Princess. If you want me to play nice then you need to behave."

He pushed her head towards him and when her mouth was halfway down his length he moved his hand away again. She stared up at him. She made no movements. He wasn't a date. She would know what to do if this was a normal man. But he wasn't. She didn't know the rules.

"Take me into your throat. All of me. Every inch."

Her eyes widened. She had never deep throated someone his size and feeling his girth in her mouth reminded her of the monster she was dealing with. Already her mouth grew sore from gaping open.

He frowned. "Do you need help to get started?"

Not wanting to be forced to choke on him like before, she immediately started to slide her mouth along his cock.

He moaned and closed his eyes as inch by inch he disappeared into her mouth. "There's my good girl."

She stared up at him, thinking a moment of biting him or punching him so that she could run, but she was paralyzed with fear of what the consequences would be.

She noticed her breathing becoming ragged as she started to gag on his length. Her sight became blurry as tears welled. He must have felt her struggling as he looked down and placed his hand on the back of her head once more.

"Every inch. Let's see those pretty eyes while you gag on me." He laughed, suppressing a groan as he slowly forced her further onto his cock.

She stared up at him, making no effort to hide her absolutely hatred for him. His cock hit the back of her throat again and she gagged against him. Unsure if she was going to vomit or pass out she audibly gagged and coughed, trying desperately to catch her breath. He held her in place.

"Oh fuck, that's so good. Gag on me, you little whore." He moaned, rocking his hips so his cock thrust in and out of her throat.

"Please. Stop." She sputtered, her words inaudible over his cock.

He looked down at her and smiled. "Oh such a pretty girl. You really look the part now don't you?"

She could only imagine how she looked---hair wrapped around his fist, make up smeared around her face, and her jeans still pulled slightly below her hips exposing her yellow panties from where he had forced his hands hands earlier. She sobbed against his length in shame.

He paid her no mind, moving his other hand to hold her face while still gripping her hair. He increased the pace as he proceeded to fuck her face. His moans and the sound of her saliva slicking his cock drowned out her despondent whimpers.

His voice became breathy, clearly lost in the ecstasy of her lips wrapped around him. "Now I see what all the fuss was about."

She furrowed her brow, still looking up at him, mascara and tears stinging her eyes.

"Oh yes Princess, my bed is on the other side of the wall from yours. I hear all sorts of shit through these walls. You've had your fair share of cock and I know you know how to suck one."

She grimaced and averted her eyes, pretending to be anywhere but here, though it was nearly impossible with his dick continuing to pass between her lips. She was horrified and ashamed that she was in this situation to begin with but she could not believe that he had knowledge of some of her most intimate moments.

He pulled away from her, letting his cock slip from her mouth. She fell forward, gasping for breath between sobs. She grabbed at her throat, which burned from what it had just endured.

His cock hung suspended in the air, glistening with her spit and his precum. "Okay Princess, time to show off your skills. Show me the cock fiend I know you are."

She looked up at him from her seat on the couch, her expression broken and dismayed. She felt weighed down to the couch but did not dare disobey him.

Still staring up at him she edged forward on the couch and opened her mouth again.

"No baby, I want you on your knees." He said while taking a step back from her.

She looked down and pulled her ballet flats off of her feet and lowered herself to the ground, feeling the hard planks of the hardwood floor against her knees and feet.

"There. Now, suck my cock." His tone was demanding and direct, and with no further direction she opened her mouth and carefully began to move her head up and down on his rigid prick.

She tried to bury his image away to the back of her mind so she might imagine he was anyone else and she was actually a willing participant. She closed her eyes and continued to work his cock with her mouth. Her tongue twirled around the tip as she eased it in and out of her lips, as her hands rose and rested on his hips, pulling him forward.

"That's a good girl," he gasped. "I knew you'd like it."

She blocked out his words and closed her eyes tighter as her shame grew. She could feel a growing pressure between her legs and knew he was right. Some deep dark part of her was enjoying his cock and she wanted more of it. Her speed increased and her right hand moved from his hip to his rigid member before she wrapped her slender fingers around it.

He let out a deep moan as her hand jerked off his shaft as her lips massaged his tip. She alternated between her lips and her hand so every inch of his cock was covered. She could hear his ragged breathing as she continued, taking his length in and out of her mouth.

She had no idea how much time had passed when she started to feel his body tense and heard him let out a deep grunt. He grabbed the back of her head with both hands, "I'm gonna cum baby."

She protested and tried to push away from him, her cries muffled by his cock. "Mm take every drop girl. I want you to drink my cum." He growled.

A second later, he groaned loudly, thrusting his cock deep into her mouth and spewing his load into her mouth and down the back of her throat. He moaned quietly as his orgasm subsided, his grip still latched onto her head. He smirked as he opened his eyes and saw her cheeks expanded.

"Swallow it, Princess. Every drop is for you." He said.

She gazed up at him helplessly and realizing she had no other choice, swallowed his salty load. She cringed and felt like she might vomit as she felt it secrete down her throat. He released her head as his arms fell to his side, his face serene for a brief moment as he was clearly satisfied with her. He took a step back before looking back down at her on the floor.

"Please, stop this." She cried, her gaze falling to the floor. The fierce fighter he had dealt with earlier was shrinking before his very eyes, and he relished it.

"I'll do whatever you want but please stop this." She whimpered, her voice carrying no more authority than a child.

He smiled and pulled his jeans up, tucking his cock back into them, though it was still extremely evident through the denim covering it.

"Okay sweet girl. You've been so good to Daddy...let me do something kind for you." He gestured to her to sit back on the couch. She slowly rose and rested back on her seat. He lowered himself to his knees in front of her and placed his hands on her hips.

She instinctively tried to shuffle back, but he pulled her towards the edge of the couch. "No, please, no more," She cried.

Now level with her he smiled, though she could not make out the nature of the emotion it showed. She shivered as his eyes met hers. Without a word, he used his hand to push her back against the couch gently, her legs still hanging over the front.

He smirked at the button and zipper that he had undone early, cutting the work down for himself now. Returning his hands to her waist he proceeded to pull down her jeans. She felt his fingertips dig into her hips as he slid them beneath the small strands of yellow lace of her panties, shuddering as she felt those too being pulled away. She gasped and tried to pull them back up, but a firm stare from him told her this was not a compromise. She lay back against the back of the couch, shaking as she awaited her next punishment.

She shut her eyes tightly, hearing her breathing and the fabric rubbing against the couch as the jeans and her panties slipped off of her hips and down her thighs. She whimpered as she felt a rough tug that brought her them down past her knees and into his hands. He pulled them off past her feet and dropped them into a heap at the base of the couch.

"Open your eyes." He said sternly.

She kept them tightly shut, not wanting to see his face for another moment. She felt a tight vice like hold on her cheeks and opened her eyes to see him glowering at her, his hand cupping her face.

"There you go. Now, spread your legs for Daddy." He said.

Her legs shook as she nervously parted her knees. "You don't have to do this," she cried. "I won't tell anyone what happened here."

She stared at him desperately, her hands covering her most intimate parts and pulling her sweater down over her as far as it would go, trying to protect her modesty. He reached out and put a hand on each knee, coaxing them apart.

"You can tell whoever the hell you want, angel." He said.

Reaching down he lifted one of her feet to his shoulder, slowly kissing up her calf.

"You can run out of here and scream to anyone who will listen," he continued to kiss below her knee.

"But you're not leaving, until I make that cunt mine." He looked up at her and smirked and looked back down as he kissed her inner thigh.

She could not account for what overcame her, but with his lips on her thigh she suddenly felt her survival instinct bubble to the surface. In a split second, she raised her leg that lay off the couch and kicked him square in the chest.

He fell to his back, knocking into the coffee table in the middle of the room. It jutted into the top of his back causing him to cry out in pain. She didn't wait for an invitation. She flung her legs back onto the floor and tore off towards the door to her apartment, all the while screaming. She had no idea what time it was or who might even hear her but she screamed out into the night.

Her shaking hands clumsily jostled the lock open and she reached for the deadbolt. She looked back at the couch to see him rising to his feet, disoriented. Their eyes met and for a brief moment they stared, sizing each other up. He lunged over the couch, his long legs making easy work of it before he was suddenly upon her, fighting for the chain on the door.

"No, no, no! PLEASE! SOMEONE HELP ME!" She screeched.

He pinned her to the door as he had earlier and tried to cover her mouth. She snapped wildly like a wounded animal and caught his fingers between her teeth.

He exclaimed and pulled his hand back. "You little bitch! You'll pay for that!"

He wrapped one of his arms around her neck into a chokehold. She gasped and took her hands away from the door to pull at his arm. He used his other hand to click the lock back into place.

"You think this is a game?" He squeezed tighter and pulled her backwards. "You think you're getting out of here without me taking what's mine?"

She shuddered and gasped, trying to get her footing but failing as she was pulled backwards. Suddenly he lost his step and they both tumbled to the ground. She scampered on her hands and knees to get to the door but screamed as she felt his grip on her ankles as she was pulled back. He flipped her onto her back and straddled her chest as she continued to flail and scream.

She looked up at him, his eyes wild and his face red from anger. She was horrified at the monster she had awoken. She screamed again, no words, but a long exhale of pain and horror. His hand came crashing down over her lips. He covered her nose and mouth, pushing harder, and harder. She kicked her feet to no avail. He had anchored her to the floor with his weight upon her.

Again she felt the familiar wave of helplessness wash over her. She looked up from the floor, bug eyed and desperate. She gasped beneath his hand but could get no air. The edges of her vision darkened and blurred.

"Good night Princess." He whispered, his hands still pressing into her face.

Her eyes shut and her body went limp beneath him. As she drifted into unconciousness, her mind filled with dread of what awaited her when she awoke.

DarkQuill
DarkQuill
36 Followers