The Neighbour Pt. 04

Story Info
A woman's nightmare continues at the hands of her captor.
3.1k words
4.4
9.3k
10
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarkQuill
DarkQuill
36 Followers

**AUTHOR'S NOTE: Firstly, this story is a work of fiction. I do not endorse non-consensual encounters or sexual violence.

Secondly, if you have read the series so far, thank you. I hope you have enjoyed it! Please feel free to rate and comment below. I always appreciate feedback and criticism. Happy Reading.**

CHAPTER 4 - BEND OVER.

Her eyes fluttered open. Her vision was hazy, her neck throbbed, and her jaw ached as she stared at what appeared to be the hardwood floor of her living room. She was tucked into a ball, her forehead against the floor and her knees curled beneath her. She looked down at her body. Her arms were pulled towards her back and she could see her bare breasts hanging below her.

Looking around the room she saw her jeans and the sweater she had been wearing in a heap in the corner. She was naked and again completely at the mercy of her psychotic neighbour. She moved to get to her feet, suddenly realizing to her horror she could not move. She rocked slightly side to side but was unable to move more.

She opened her mouth to scream but found herself unable to open her mouth or emit any kind of noise. She appeared to be gagged but she had no idea by what. She found it difficult to move her face. Duct tape? She thought. But there was still something in her mouth silencing her further. Whatever it was, it didn't matter. She was voiceless.

She inhaled sharply through her nose, wriggling to try and loosen her bindings and looking around her wildly to see if he was still around. She called out as she suddenly fell to the side, losing her balance. She now lay on her side and froze. Her stomach churned with dread as she heard a set of heavy footsteps across the apartment.

Her bedroom door was open and she heard the clattering noise of drawers opening and closing. Her eyes widened as she suddenly saw a dark figure appear in the doorway.

"Ah, there's my girl. You've been out for a while. I was getting bored."

His voice covered her arms in goosebumps and she felt her heart drop as he approached her slowly with a sinister grin on his face.

He chuckled and lowered himself to the floor. "Did you lose your balance Princess?" He proded her hip, laughing.

She stared silently, her nostrils flared, breathing loudly. She could do nothing but wait for whatever his twisted mind had in store for her.

She felt his hands on her. "Let's get you back upright shall we?"

He pulled her over back onto her knees. She immediately began to rock again. "Hmm. Maybe we need to adjust a little."

She looked over her shoulder at him, dreading what that could mean.

"I had to make sure you wouldn't leave before we were done with our fun, and you made it clear you are untrustworthy."

He held his hand up for her to see. She smiled a small grin beneath her gag as she observed a small bandage over his hand where she had bitten him.

"Apparently my bitch's bite is as bad as her bark. I was hoping we could get along but looks like my plans have changed." He smiled and patted his hand against her bare ass.

She shivered as she felt his touch on her backside. She turned her head forward and shut her eyes tightly, dreading what he had in store.

"Now, we will need to make some changes to make this work."

Her body began to tremble as she heard the familiar sound of a belt buckle; the metal clanking quietly before she heard it hit the floor. She began to sob again beneath her gag, though she was surprised that she had any tears left.

This is it. She thought. He is going to rape me.

"Princess, why on earth are you crying?" He said with a bemused tone. He walked in front of her.

"Open your eyes, beautiful." He said.

She heard his boots next to her head and opened her eyes to see him lowered down. He was still fully clothed, holding a familiar black studded belt. It was hers, but she had not been wearing it that day. He laughed as she looked at him quizzically, her eyes still full of tears.

"I don't carry ropes and duct tape with me baby girl. I had to improvise when you decided to misbehave. Unfortunately, for what I have in mind we've had to make some adjustments." He said in a tone that sounded almost disappointed.

She realized just then that she could move her legs. She spread them slightly to give her better balance as she was still leaning forward, her face against the floor. She felt more exposed with her legs spread but finally was relieved of the ache she had felt in her legs just moments before.

It made sense suddenly what had restricted her movements as she imagined another one of her belts wrapped around her wrists and another around her forearms.

He stood up from beside her and took a step back to admire his handiwork. He let out a chuckle mixed with a sigh.

"Princess you look so fucking gorgeous right now."

She glared back in his direction, unable to raise her head from the floor.

"Would you like to see?" He asked, though before the words had left his mouth he was already walking towards her bedroom door.

She took a few deep breathes through her nose as she tried to calm herself. She felt more vulnerable in this moment than she had in her entire life and there was nothing she could do about it. She wriggled her arms behind her and could feel that her wrists were bound together and her arms could not move either. She continued to struggle until she heard his footsteps approaching her.

"Tsk tsk, no chance Princess. I wasn't going to risk you running off on me again." He said.

She heard a thump and tilted her head slightly, though she could not see what he had brought back.

"Let me help you baby girl." He said before walking behind her.

She felt a pull on her arms and felt herself being raised up. She could finally look around the room and let out a small groan of relief as her neck moved free from the awkward angle it had been on.

Her relief was short lived and she felt a lump in her throat as she made eye contact with herself, though she hardly recognized her face.

He had brought her standing mirror from her room. The tall looking glass she used every day to admire her outfit of the day or to sing to imaginary crowds through her hairbrush microphone was now being used to show her the vulgar situation she found herself in.

Her eyes widened as she examined herself. As she had thought, her makeup had smeared across her face, leaving streaks of black along her cheeks. Her hair was disheveled and pulled to the side where he had grabbed it earlier.

Most shocking to her however was the clear packing tape that was pulled across her mouth and wrapped from ear to ear around her jaw. It made sense why she could not move her jaw, but still wondered what she could feel in her mouth.

She squinted and gasped, shocked. She could see a bright yellow glow behind the layer of packing tape and shuddered as she realized he had gagged her with her own panties. She wriggled against her restraints again, when he suddenly placed one leg on either side of her and pulled her body higher. He put one arm across her torso, the other still pulling on her restraints behind her to keep her raised up. She had a clear view now of her full, round tits and smooth pussy.

He nestled his chin along her neck and bit lightly on her earlobe. "So what do you think Princess?"

She groaned beneath the tape and struggled to escape from his grasp, disgusted by the feeling of his hands on her.

He laughed against her ear. "You really surprised me you know..."

He tightened his grip around her torso and brought his other hand up to her face, dragging his fingertips along her jawline.

"Truly baby, I was shocked. Even with all your kicking and screaming, you were getting yourself off. Your panties were soaked through when I picked them up earlier. I hope you can taste how excited you were." He chuckled.

She became hyper aware of the fabric between her teeth and groaned in protest. She knew he was right. She had been horrified this entire time, but her body was betraying her. Every touch she felt against her skin filled her with dread that was matched in desire.

Even as she felt his breath against her neck, she could feel the tingling between her legs. She no longer felt like herself, and looking back at her image in the mirror, she did not recognize herself at all.

She shut her eyes tightly and turned her head away from him as she felt his fingers fall from her jaw down her neck until he reached her breasts. She took a deep breath and waited.

She didn't need to wait long as she felt a sharp pinch on one of her nipples. She cried out beneath her gag and it came out as a muffled chirp. She opened her eyes and saw him in the mirror, grinning over her shoulder. Maintaining eye contact, he slid his hand to cup her breasts and rubbed it firmly.

His arm around her pulled her closer to him and she could feel his cock growing beneath his jeans as it pressed against her back. He continued to massage her breast, moving to the other one where he ran his fingertips around her nipple.

She glanced at the mirror and saw her nipples both stood erect, and her cheeks were flushed beneath the tape. Though she could see pure terror in her eyes it was edged with desire. She could not make sense of it but before she could ponder it further, she made eye contact through the looking glass at him and knew that he saw the desire as well.

Trembling beneath his touch, she felt his hand drift below her breasts, down her torso, and felt his fingers rest just above her pussy.

"I think you want me to touch you Princess." He growled into her ear.

She stared back at him in the mirror and shook her head furiously.

A grin spread across his face. "You keep shaking your head and saying no, but I know you want me to touch you. And Princess, it's going to happen. So you might as well enjoy it."

She shuddered back against him as he slid his fingers along her lips, teasing her slit. She shut her eyes and gasped as his fingers gently slipped inside her.

He moaned against her ear. "Fuck baby girl, I knew you were wet."

She knew he was not lying, as he slid his fingers in and out slowly she could hear the faint sound of her slick pussy spattering against his fingers. She hated herself for wanting more but she felt herself grinding against his fingers. Responding to her, he sped up. She moaned behind the gag and felt herself filling more and more with desire.

She knew if he continued, he would bring her to the brink and she wanted him to. His thumb found its way to her clit and rubbed in circles as he slid his fingers in and out of her. His hand essentially shaking against her folds, her eyes rolled back, and she moaned beneath her gag. She arched her back against him and she could feel she was almost standing on her tip-toes. The heat building in her pussy was too much for her to take.

Without warning, he pulled his fingers away. She shot her eyes open and stared back at him in the mirror with a pleading glance. She moaned at him, grinding her ass against him. He pushed her forward, not uttering a word. Disgusted with her own behavior she was more confused than anything.

Did I do something wrong? She thought, her mind filled with dread for her punishment if she had.

He held her bound wrists and pushed her towards her bedroom and her dread moved to the pit of her stomach, remembering she was a prisoner and a victim.

Grunting silently and trying to struggle from his grasp, she was led into her room where he unceremoniously pushed her forward where she fell onto the bed. She lay flat against the comforter on her stomach, while her legs dangled off the end and her arms remained secured behind her back. She looked around desperately before hearing a noise on the floor behind her.

She jumped as she felt his tongue glide across her pussy lips behind her and felt the vibrations as he groaned against her.

"I couldn't wait anymore. I had to taste your cunt, Princess." He moaned. "It's even sweeter than I imagined it would be."

From his position on his knees, he grabbed hold of her hips and pushed her forward onto the bed, her legs tucking under her and pushing her ass into the air. In a split second he had buried his face between her cheeks, pulling them apart and lapping at her soaking pussy like an animal.

She shut her eyes tightly, focusing her entire being on him being a rapist. A monster. She feared him for what he could do and hated him for what he had done. But if this was all true then why was she trying to hold back moans of pleasure as his tongue slid across her lips?

He grinned as he heard her stifled whimpers, knowing they were not from pain or fear. He leaned back on his heels, holding her ass open, admiring her pink lips.

"Come on Princess, I want you to moan for Daddy."

He dragged his tongue slowly up her pussy. She bit her tongue. He smirked, leaning forward and slipping his tongue inside her, causing her body to shudder.

"Baby girl, let me hear you," he said, his tone gentle but commanding.

She remained silent, refusing to give him the satisfaction of what her body had already disclosed.

Her hands tensed within their restraints as she felt his tongue on her tight asshole. She moaned against the gag and heard him laugh. "Oh is that what you want? You want Daddy to play with your ass?"

She struggled against her restraints again, furious that she had responded to his touch. But it did not matter; in a second his tongue was tracing her puckered hole. Just as he had before, there was a pause before he unleashed his tongue on every inch of her loins. Lapping at her sweet juices and rubbing his hands across her ass, she groaned against the bed, turning her head and burying her face in it to muffle the cries of pleasure she was emitting.

She felt his finger probing at her ass, and out of view he leaned back and spat onto her hole. His finger circled it, mixing his saliva with her cum that he had spread around with his frenzied tongue strokes. He slid his finger into her ass, feeling her pull away. Simultaneously he began to place long, slow strokes of his tongue along her pussy lips while his finger slid in and out of her ass.

She grimaced from the ache of his finger pushing into her ass but writhed against him as she felt his tongue. He stood up from the floor, slipping his finger from her ass, and leaned over her body; his breath on her neck raising goosebumps across her skin. She felt trapped by the weight of his body against hers.

He rested several kisses across her shoulder and rested his lips next to her ear. "I want to hear you moan for me baby, but I don't trust you not to scream....should I trust you?" He punctuated the question with a sharp bite on her neck.

She turned her head to face him and nodded slowly. She desperately wanted the gag off of her and needed to get the panties out of her mouth.

He studied her eyes for a moment and then looked at her with a fierce gaze. "You have one chance. Do not make me regret it Princess."

His fingers found the edge of the strip of tape and he gave it a firm tug. It pulled sharply across her cheek and with another tug came across her lips. A third tug found her free of the tape. The skin across her face stung and burned from where the tape had been torn off, but it was numbed with the relief she felt. She mumbled behind the panties that still hung behind her lips. He laughed callously and carefully gripped the fabric before slowly pulling it out of her mouth.

She gasped and drew several deep breaths, finally free of her gag. He threw the tape off to the side, but dangled her panties on the end of his pointer finger.

"If you so much as think of saying 'help', these are going back in your mouth and I will make you hurt. Do you understand?"

She nodded slowly, afraid to utter a word.

"You forget so quickly." He rolled his eyes.

"Ye-yes Daddy, I understand." She stuttered. She had lost all fight in her and was overwhelmed with all that had transpired.

He grinned at her and pushed himself off of her and went back behind her. "You've been such a delight tonight baby girl," he said.

A loud slap echoed through the room as his hand struck across her ass. She cried out and wriggled against the belts holding her arms and hands.

"But I have so much more fun in store for you little girl." Another strike across her ass.

"If you misbehave on me, remember there's nowhere for you to go and no way for you to escape." He chuckled before unleashing a barage of slaps across her cheeks.

She writhed on the bed, crying out everytime his hand flew. "Please--PLEASE Daddy! I'll behave! I'll be your good little girl!" Tears welled in her eyes as her ass glowed red with his hand prints.

He smiled and stopped his hand just as it was about to descend again. "Good girl. Now, are you ready to be my little plaything?"

"Yes, Daddy." She grimaced and turned her head back down towards the comforter. She knew what was coming, and her stomach churned thinking about it.

"Let's get started Princess."

DarkQuill
DarkQuill
36 Followers