All Comments on 'The Neighbours Come Round'

by Seth49

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

Why does he hate them so much to hurt them like that, to ruin their marriage and their lives?

Why? If he could do this to them, would he harm others? Strangers? Children? Laws and morals don’t seem to affect him, so what happens if he gets bored and wants to try something nea? Something horrible? Whats to stop him when he has no guilt about raping his neighbours?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

SON OF A BITCH!!!!!!

Pigs just flew by carrying ice water to people in hell!!!! Fucking WHACKDOODLE said something I agree with!!!! This guy is really dogshit. He has absolutely redeeming qualities whatsoever, at least none shown by how he's written in this story.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 2 years ago

i agree with whackdoodle, he did rape his neighors and he could have fixed their marrage instead of making it worst, why did he hate that couple so much to do that too them. one star and that is too good for this crap.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

What on earth possessed you to write such utter CRAP -

Totally agree with the two previous commenters

LotOfReadingLotOfReadingalmost 2 years ago

WOW! Commenters need to lighten up. It's a "story." Writing is good and it held me to the end. Some laughs, some grins, and some wtf?! Apparently everyone who did not like it read it to the end lol. Quite the reach bringing in children there (comments,) didn't see that coming! It is an entertaining story and it is entertaining. This is a nice change from all the do-gooders who wrestle their own psyche and end up being saints with a cock. Unique point of view is refreshing. Keep writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous