The Nephalem Ch. 04

Story Info
Elric and Gina bond.
2k words
4.75
1.3k
1

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/30/2023
Created 06/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Four - The Escape

It wasn't until the next morning did Gina and Elric discuss the situation. It was her that remarked on her placidity and calm demeanour.

"You are remarkable Gina. You have accepted this tumult in your life." He felt unnerved, she was unlike other humankind. Gina looked at him and paused.

"Malik told me that I have some sort of magicks in my blood. He told me that I should trust you to keep me safe, as either your leader or someone else wants to use me or possibly impregnate me and use the child as a rallying cry for war." She smiled thinly, "So what is the point of hysteria? I have been alone for 30 years. My parents died together, exactly 21 years ago. I have had three relationships which all failed. I have had to manage on my own."

The mention of her parent's death exactly 21 years ago struck Elric with unexpected poignancy. 21 was a mystic number and now it felt like her life had been carefully managed. With no family, self-contained with no ties, meant she could disappear with minimum detection from humankind. All of this, Elric kept to himself, he felt further disclosure would on serve to put pressure on him.

"Well, Malik is right. You are not a firstborn and neither will your child be, but I must keep you from their power." Elric looked to the table and from a black wooden box, he pulled out a matt black automatic pistol. Gina saw the weapon and shifted nervously.

"I don't like guns." The remark was fearful. Elric took the Glock and ejected the magazine, "It is a tool, nothing more. My brethren still favour the weapons of old, but even the Nephalem have embraced the age of firearms. You will need to use this, for protection."

In the hours that followed, Gina was taught to use the Glock, and shown how to use simple evasive measures, including reloading and cleaning the weapon. By the afternoon, Elric outlined the plans for their departure.

"I intend to travel to the coast and take ship for Scandinavia and then onto Canada with a private flight. I have all the paperwork and counterfeit passport for us both. In three weeks, we should be safe from any interference." Elric outlined each leg of the journey, each stop, and the reason for making for the most remote places. After a warming meal, Gina and Elric sat together on the couch, as the fire roared from seasoned logs. Gina, now apprised of all the details, gazed into the fire.

"Elric, Malik mentioned that you gave up everything for me. You're a fugitive, you gave up a woman to be with me and are now saddled looking after me." Her voice trembled. Despite her confessed independence and strength, her life was in turmoil and now she was facing a life on the run. She turned to him and looked at his finely defined profile. He turned and looked at her, her eyes soft and moist from the emotions flooding her body. Seeing her vulnerability, he instinctively drew her close and as she relaxed in his arms, she pushed her lips to his. As her kiss softened and relaxed, Elric felt her mouth open and her tongue tentatively find his.

With an overwhelming urge for her, Elric took her head in his long, pale hands and kissed her fully.

"Take me to bed," Gina asked quietly, licking her lips from the wetness in her mouth. She needed his strength, his passion and in some way repay him for his sacrifice. With one powerful motion, Elric stood and picked her up in his arms and walked through to his bedroom. Once there, Gina was placed tenderly on the covers and immediately started to pull off the cumbersome, practical clothing which he had provided her with. Perversely, she wished she was wearing something more seductive or flimsy to excite him and show off her figure. Elric watched her disrobe, her flesh becoming pimpled from the cool air. Gina pulled off the thick fleece, to reveal her pert, upturned breasts that shook as they came to rest against her body. Gina looked up at Elric, as she cupped herself and her nipples immediately became stiff and reddened. Elric smiled, and pulled off his shirt, unlike Gina, the cold did not affect him and so his nakedness was apparent, only as Gina had managed to pull off her thick fleeced sweat pants. As her legs kicked away the pants, Elric saw her naked pussy for the first time in days. Once naked, Gina used her hand to rub her sex in front of him, and then with a wicked look in her eyes, used her first two fingers to open up her pussy to show how wet she was.

Elric, his senses heightened beyond a normal human could smell Gina's arousal and her scent. The room was filled with her pheromones, as Gina took her finger, wet with her pussy juice to her mouth and licked it clean. She was attempting to tantalize Elric, and she knew she was succeeding. She wanted this man, she wanted him to use her body to repay his sacrifice and to feel his strength inside her.

And now, he wanted her. With his member stiffened to full erection, his desire was a force that possessed him. With a swift motion, he slid onto the sheets and parted her legs to satisfy his mouth. His tongue lapped at her lips and his sharp teeth nipped at her clitoris, driving her into paroxysms of delight.

"Oh fuck, yes, please. Bite me!" Gina was assailed with waves of stimulation that caught her by surprise. She tried to spread her legs wide and give him as much access to her as she could, but Elric held her with such strength and feasted on her. Her body shook and her wetness poured from her as he greedily suckled on her twitching sex, his tongue probed her deeply, almost inhumanly he found her red swollen hole and stabbed at her repeatedly. Gina, at this point, was lost in the tsunami of sensation her body surrendered and she cried out.

"Oh, I'm cumming!" As soon as the words left her lips, her sex clenched and withered as a torrent of her ejaculate poured from her, like some nameless pornstar before a hungry camera. Elric, fuelled by an uncontrollable lust for this woman tossed her onto her hands and knees and aimed his prodigious red penis, heavy and thick at her quivering vagina.

"Do you take me?" His voice was raspy, his breathing ragged. Gina didn't understand the meaning of his request but wanted his girth inside her more than any other lover she could remember.

"Yes. Oh yes." Gina breathed and then gasped as the thickest penis thrust into her.

"Then we are bonded, Gina of the humankind." Elric's thrusts were forceful, his rhythm was merciless. Gina shook and squealed aloud to accommodate his lust.

"Oh, God! God! Please, Elric!" Her squeals were more frantic. His penis filled her cunt and stretched her wider than any other and his savagery had taken her completely b surprise. Hearing Gina's plea Elric immediately restrained himself, his daemon strength would be too much for this weak woman.

"I'm sorry, Gina. I lost control." Elric pulled out of her leaking pussy, his engorged white cock, veined and stiff, but Gina looked back at him.

"Give me all of yourself. I can take it." Gina smiled and blew him a kiss.

Elric aimed himself at her leaking pussy and thrust himself hard into her, enjoying her squeal of delight and the roughness of his thick cock inside her pulsating pussyhole. He felt himself thrusting with greater strength and marvelling at Gina's ability to take the merciless fucking, he was heaping upon her. Beneath him, Gina grasped the bedclothes, as his outsized member ravaged her delicate sex. Like an alien, a prehensile entity it rammed her. She could feel his girth penetrating her vagina cavity and nudging her abdomen, her cervix already bumped and bruised but within this onslaught, she felt Elric holding his true daemonic strength back, as he pounded her. Somehow, she knew that this was his way of making love to her and she would endure everything to make him ejaculate his semen into her now.

In one swift motion, Elric pulled up and over to place her cowgirl on him. He wanted Gina to sit on his throbbing cock, to face him as he made her impale herself on him. Gina, a vision of arousal slid herself down inch by inch on him looking deeply into his eyes. She wanted him to feel the tightness of her sex and her willingness. Her small breasts shook as she took the final three inches of his member and then began to bounce on him.

"Ohhh1" She cooed as he filled her entire cunt. She smiled down at him, to reassure him that she was all right and communicate the sense of him in her human body. The daemon man and mortal women were now in true congress. Elric watched her intently, partly through his desire for this woman and partly revering her wish to please him.

For hundreds of years, Elric had not felt such emotions for anyone. Not Judith, his first bonded partner or Hermione. This beautiful, sensual creature who even now was sliding up and down on him, giving everything to him was strong enough to allow his daemonic nature to surface. As her rhythm increased, Elric could feel the terrible darkness within him grow. Could he allow his true nature to come out? Could this one in ten thousand women, be able to subdue his daemonic energies?

In a breeding, the arousal was muted and clinical, because the daemon was simply attempting to impregnate humankind. There was little pleasure in the act for Elric. The daemonic sex that followed a breeding was savage and used to alleviate the pent-up physicality of the act with another daemon. Ober the many years, Elric had found the act to be pedestrian and routine. His release was often diluted. But now, this unique woman, driving her sex onto his cock was stirring desires he had rarely felt. His body quivered with real desire, his cock was stiffened by this woman and for many. many years his arousal was now being coaxed to a full climax.

"Elric, I'm cumming!" Gina shook violently. Her strained body had reached its natural limit and needed an unprecedented release. Elric watched her with genuine feeling as she allowed her body to climax. As she rested upon him, he could feel her cunt tremble and clench as the orgasm ripped through her.

"Keep coming my lovely girl," he soothed and brushed her blonde hair, more than anything, he wanted her to suffer the 'little death', the powerful moment of orgasm that would drain her. To Elric, this was the closest he had come to real lovemaking. He found himself caring less about his pleasure and more about Gina's enjoyment.

"Ugh!" Gina made a guttural, dirty sound as the final ripples of her body struggled with the huge overload of her orgasm.

She sat back, still with him inside her and looked at her lover, words were not enough to express how much her body had endured in the climax she had experienced. Elric watched as she eventually recovered her senses enough to speak.

"I have never cum like that before. It was so strong, Elric, I want you to cum too. Let me, please" Her voice trailed off, as she started to bounce again on his still rock-hard erection.

Elric stopped her, pulled her close to him, holding her fast, and with his hips began to jackhammer his cock into her sopping pussy. With the sheer rapidity of his thrusts, Gina began to squeal and then shriek at this relentless fucking of her pussy. Elric, still holding back some of his ferocity, pummelled her cunt into submission. Gina moaned, squirmed and shook as Elric built up his pace and his climax.

"Ahhh Fuck me! Fuck me, Elric!" Gina's ragged breath allowed only those few words of encouragement, but Elric needed no more. He reached around and pulled out his cock from her pussy and aimed it up as a stream of his milk-white semen splashed on her buttocks and back.

"Oh my god, it's so hot!" Gina exclaimed.

"The seed of a daemon!" He panted.

End of Chapter Four.