The Nest Pt. 02: Nectar

Story Info
I give birth to my first litter.
1k words
4.39
29k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/31/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers

Part 1 recap: I fell into a tentacle nest during a walk in the woods. I was absorbed into the fleshy wall and as tentacle suckers worked my nipples, a thick ovipositor stretched me and filled me with eggs.

***

It's hard to keep track of time in the nest, even the small opening at the top has closed so I can't see any daylight. Although the tentacles continue to caress me and massage their thick mucus on the tense skin of my abdominal wall, I haven't been fucked for a while. My pussy has mostly recovered from the trauma now that the thick pistil has stopped pumping me. With my back and limbs embedded in the walls of the nest, I stay warm, but I feel my muscles weaken. All the strength left in my body goes to my womb, to the rapidly growing eggs.

My stomach rumbles in protest. I probably haven't eaten in days. I want to cry and scream, but I don't have the energy anymore. With a sigh, I hang my head as a tentacle slides down my face. He gently pokes my cheek. I pull my head to the side, but the tentacle doesn't give up. Again he pokes at my cheek, against my lips. Then he wriggles enthusiastically, he has found his target. I fight for a while, my jaws clenched tightly, but the tentacle continues until it enters my mouth.

A bitter, viscous liquid oozes from the tentacle, the nectar drips down my throat, filling my stomach with an unexpected warmth. Drop by drop the syrup leaks into my stomach. I relax with a wonderfully satiated feeling. The tentacle does not withdraw but sinks into my throat to feed me in a continuous stream.

It's a relief that I won't starve, but the real purpose of the diet soon becomes apparent. My belly is now growing at a rapid pace as the eggs develop inside me. The tentacles caress their egg sac with great care. Even if I could escape now, something that seems completely impossible to me, I wouldn't be able to walk.

I don't know if I was really asleep or just unconscious, but I wake up with a jolt at the first punch to my stomach. Not from the massaging arms outside, but from a wriggling creature in my womb. The first egg has hatched and a tense buzz goes through the nest. It's almost time.

More nectar drips down my throat as if to give me some extra strength. Slippery mucus is sprayed all over my body, especially my slit. I feel more and more movement in my stomach. At least half the eggs have now turned into wriggling poking larvae, eager to slide out of my cunt. The mucus on my swollen breasts mixes with my first breast milk and two suckers latch on my nipples.

They alternate eagerly squeezing and sucking, kicking up my milk production *slup slup slup*. The pressure on my stomach increased and I cry out at the first contraction. My uterus contracts violently and I can no longer resist the urge to push. The first small tentacle comes out writhing violently. Hungry, he bites for the first thing he can find. Looking for milk, he sucks vigorously on my clitoris. Strengthened by the bitter nectar, he does not give up, even if there is no milk he continues to chew on my clit. One after another, the maggots work their way out while I am sucked to orgasm despite my disgust. The suckers on my nipples stop milking and are replaced by newly born parasites. The little ones wriggle eagerly over my body, grabbing themselves everywhere. My pussy contracts in an unintended orgasm as the eager plunger pushes its underdeveloped ovipositor into my urethra. After a short practice fuck he lets go in search of milk. Another quickly takes his place and my nipples also get new hungry little ones. My empty uterus relaxes and my hole drips as I get sucked hard.

My body is being completely used up, I think whimpering. In the dark I don't see the thick phallus approaching until the fuck rod greedily bumps into my cunt again. Time for a new batch of eggs, he seems to think. At the *slup slup slup* of the hungry little larvae, it starts to drive rhythmically into me again. You can't get used to his wide head, I realize, not even with a stretched vagina. The giant cock is less patient this time. He rams into my cervix with one punch. With very fast hard punches he works his way deeper inside, through my still painfully swollen cervix. "He's going to settle in my womb again," I think, but he doesn't. He continues to screw me hard with deeper and deeper strokes, until his laying tube bruises the wall of my uterus.

To my horror, I feel two more egg layers slide down my thighs. They quickly find their target. One thrusts into my anus while the other opts for my already full pussy. They release extra mucus, but even with the lube they have a hard time working their way into my tight holes.

With a jackhammer deep in my ass and a second piston into my womb, they alternately start pounding me. The two tentacles in my pussy each choose a fallopian tube to pump. My ass is being drilled by an increasingly fat swelling cock that works its way deep into my gut. The suckers on my nipples and clitoris continue their delicious *slup slup slup* and I can't help but moan. I tense my back muscles and push my hips up, I cum as I get pounded hard by smelly fleshy parasites.

They eagerly keep pumping while the first eggs are already being planted inside me. Now that my uterus has expanded due to my first pregnancy, there is even more space and no corner is left unused. Even my fallopian tubes are filled. With a shiver of pleasure, the pulsating poles pour into my pussy and ass until they fill me up completely. My belly is twice as big as the first time, they close my uterus and anus with a mucus plug. A fresh portion of bitter nectar is already dripping down my throat as the sated tentacles massage their brood sac. Tears run down my cheeks. My clitoris pulses under the continuous *slup slup slup* and I'm beginning to understand that I'm never going to get out of this.

Robin_snow
Robin_snow
171 Followers