The Neutralizer Pt. 04

Story Info
Post orgasm treatment begins for Joberi.
1.5k words
3.64
8.7k
6
0

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Post Orgasm Treatment

Sounds from Joberi interrupted her.

His eyes blinked rapidly.

His mouth opened. "I-I-I-I-naaaa?"

* * * * *

"Doctor! Did you hear that? He's trying to talk! He tried to say my name!" Ina could hardly believe her ears. Joberi was making noises other than growls and grunts—actually trying to speak!

The loudspeaker crackled. "We did! Everything is progressing nicely. The negative matter is still hindering his ability for speech, but its effects will diminish as it is drawn out of him. Already he has graduated from growls and hisses to grunts, moans, and now this.

"As I was saying before, we believe intense stimulation has a direct effect on the potency of the negative matter. More aggressive methods equate to a greater volume of it being ejaculated with the next orgasm. It's the build-up, really. He orgasms, you commence fervent stimulation on his hypersensitive glans, causing the negative matter to congregate in greater volume within his testicles, and this culminates in a massive ejaculation for Joberi. I wouldn't be surprised if you were able to take him to your domicile after this for the next stage of administering the antidote.

"As for now, I would encourage you to utilize the accessories in the cart to Joberi's right. The table restraining him is fully articulated and can be moved in any direction. We do try to rotate him every few hours for blood circulation, using the controls on the side of the table base. Continue your hard work, my dear. I do believe the end is in sight."

Oh, if this worked and Joberi could regain his position as Zhertiko... Well, if it worked, then maybe the same treatment could be given to all the recovered Grifus initiates! But as his Neutralizer, I have to focus on Joberi first. Ahhhh...yes, I believe I will intensely focus on him. Or, to be more specific, his cockhead.

Looking to his right, she noticed the covered cart. Dragging it to her, she said, "Let's give you some time to catch your breath while I see what's in here. Hmmm, we have some lube; a really silky cloth; two metal things with a tiny spiky wheel at the end of them (even Ina flinched at the thought of what that would feel like, but then a smirk graced her lips); thin gloves with little bumps all over the palms and fingertips (her smirk grew wider); three—no, four—metals rods, some skinny and some really thick... Goddess, I don't even know what to do with some of this stuff."

Her gaze fell between his legs. "Uh-oh...letting you catch your breath made your little soldier fall to sleep. That won't do! Now how do I move this—oh! Got it!"

After trial and error, Ina raised the table so Joberi was upright. He appeared more alert than he had earlier, with a little less wildness in his features. He really is an attractive man, she noted wistfully.

Screeeeeech! She dragged a chair behind her. Peering up into his dark eyes that were showing small traces of white, the thought hit her that his chest was just in line with her lips. I've been dying to get my mouth on these nipples, but I can't yet. Maybe just a little taste...

Ina's closed lips traveled a chaste path from one flat nipple to the other—mhmm...so soft against my lips—and then from the center of his chest down, down, down to his flaccid member. Collapsing in the chair, she scooted closer so her face was right at his crotch.

Gently placing her hands on his hips, she opened her jaws and abruptly gulped his soft length all the way to its root. Ignoring the surprised yelp from Joberi, her hot warmth ever so slowly pulled back to his foreskin-covered tip, where she teased the loose skin as he let out a long groan.

Releasing his tip for the moment, Ina lifted his cock from his nuts and placed her lips right where the two met, alternating between nibbling there and then slurping ferociously on it. His cock jolted and grew within her hand. She raised her head and grinned. "Almost hard enough for me to work with!"

She rained sucking kisses all over his shaft, pulling down his foreskin and paying special attention to the underside of his red helmet. With a devious smirk, she held it firmly against her lips and blew tiny raspberries on that oh so sensitive spot, then dropped down to do the same on his hairless sack.

"Mhmhmhmhmh...whhhhhhhhaaaa—ahhhhhhh...dooooooo—innggg?" Joberi moaned, blood rushing to fill his shaft.

"Making you better," came her reply as her tongue twirled over him like a lollipop. "This is all for your own good, even if you can't comprehend it yet. At least your cock does."

Her sharp fingernails teased up and down his shaft as she licked. Popping off his head with an audible sound, she held him steady in one hand and moved those torturous nails to his glans. "Brace yourself, Joberi."

With that ominous warning, her fingernails descended to his swollen head and scritched scritched scritched over and around, scratching random patterns on every inch of that red spongy tip.

"Sssttoo—ssstttooooooooooo—" came a broken groan from Joberi as he violently shook and fought against his restraints.

"No. I'm not stopping. Not until we get every trace of this negative matter out. You've got it inside you, and you're going to give it to me now! NOW!" Ina yelled as she furiously began squeezing, pumping, and tickling his cock.

His hips juddered.

He panted and gasped.

His shaft leaked.

Ina scooped the spillage up and used it as lube, running her palm relentlessly over and around and over and around his raw head, refusing to stop until he erupted.

Then he did.

"Hggh—hgghhhhh—hgghhhhhaaaaaaaaaa!" A torrent of white seed sprayed from him and landed on the floor.

His cock didn't stop.

Neither did she.

A quick pause to grab the textured gloves.

A shriek from Joberi.

A twisted smile from Ina.

A faint sound from the loudspeaker.

A tingling sensation in her breasts.

The bumps roughly glided over his overstimulated glans as she steadily scrubbed. "You've got more in you...I know you do. You gonna give it to me, sweetie?"

Scrub. Twist. Moan...

Twist. Scrub. Shriek!

"AGHGHGHGH! AGHGHG! MMHMHMHMHM! NNNNNOO!"

Thick, gelatinous white oozed out of his abused slit, quickly turning frothy with the sadistic force of her treatment.

"There you go," Ina cooed as she scoured his mistreated shaft hand over hand with the coarse gloves. "Make some more, baby."

As if awaiting her command, his swollen cock suddenly ejected more spurts, his whole body shuddering helplessly within its restraints, fingers, toes, knees, everything contracting spasmodically.

"Ahhh! AHGH! HGHG!! UUGH...uhghghghg...nnnoooooo..." Joberi released a lingering shout that ended in a moan.

"Good boy, Joberi. Awwww...you're so shaky and your poor soldier is exhausted from battle. You need something soft to make it feel better. Let me take these gloves off."

She grabbed the silky cloth, stretching it taut, and then forcefully polished his shiny red apple. Round and round to the tune of his shrieks and erratic jolts of his body. If his head hadn't been held down, she had a feeling he'd have knocked himself out thumping it on the metal table.

Over and over, that soft material swept over his knob, growing faster in its rhythm. "Settle down, baby. By the sound of your shrieks, you'd think I was using sandpaper! It's just a little silky cloth kissing your little red head."

After five long, loud minutes filled with gasps and sobs, Ina smacked a kiss of her own on his persecuted tip and cheerfully sang out, "There. All better. Let me rub it on my cheek to feel how smooth it is now. Ahhhhhh...sooooo smooth. And guess what's coming neeeeeeeeext? The wheeeeeel! And Joberi, I'm afraid this is going to hurt you more than it hurts me."

His body had gone limp with relief when the polishing stopped, but the first touch of the jagged spikes to his freshly buffed cockhead produced instantaneous muscle contractions and a scream like no other from his lungs.

"I know it hurts, baby, but the doctor said I had to," she soothed, running the sharp edges of the wheel all around, prodding his tender slit and digging in deeply, back and forth, back and forth, as he let out a choked yell. "We've got to get it all out, and desperate times call for desperate measures. The doctor said the more intense the stimulation is, the more negative matter you're going to give me. That's right...the more inten—" She glanced over at the discarded textured glove.

Giving him a small reprieve, she put one on her left hand. "Yes, we've got to increase the intensity and the stimulation. I wonder how it would feel if I bite your poor cockhead while using the bumpy glove and the wheel!"

He whined as she sucked him in and pulsed her jaws up and down before focusing her attention on his crown. Bite! Her teeth lightly locked down on the sensitive head before releasing, the blood flowing back in a pulsing sensation as he choked on a scream. His shaft was haphazardly scraped by the metal spikes—scrape! roll! scrape!—while Ina's glove-encased hand squeezed and massaged his tender sack, dragging those rough bumps all over.

Bite.

Scrape.

Squeeze.

Repeat. With intensity.

Thirty seconds later, it happened.