The Neutralizer Pt. 05

Story Info
Ina intensifies Joberi’s post orgasm treatment.
1.7k words
4.52
9.5k
3
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Post Orgasm Treatment Intensified

Suck.

Scrape.

Squeeze.

Repeat. With intensity.

Thirty seconds later, it happened.

* * * * *

"Ugghhhhhhhhh—aaahhhh—" He cried as his body seized and released huge glops of negative matter. "UGH! UHH! UGHGH! GAHHHH!"

"Keep going, Ina!" came encouragement from the loudspeaker.

"Yes, give it to Mommy, baby," Ina comforted him as she abandoned the spiky wheel and viciously squeezed and released his tip with the rough glove, forcefully milking the last drops out.

"Agghhhghghghghg..." Pitiful globules trickled slowly from his slit as his lungs struggled to take in enough oxygen.

"Good boy," she soothed. "But I think you're still holding back. There's still lots of black in your eyes. Let's rummage through this cart again and—what is this? A flower bud? It doesn't have any color. Or roots...how odd."

As she lifted the translucent bud to further inspect it, a card fluttered to the ground. "Oh—the instructions! It says, The colorless and rootless Wsidu flower is a hands-free 'high voltage' ride to the cosmos! No soil or sunlight required—the Wsidu thrives on arousal fluids. Simply place the closed bud near the source and get ready for a 'shockingly' good time. Sounds wild!"

Ina hovered the clear flower over the tip of Joberi's cum-covered crown. Without warning, the closed petals exploded out, growing in length and unfurling to reveal row upon row of stamen and a short, stubby pistil. The stamen tentatively stretched out their seeking filaments, then firmly latched together underneath his crown while the petals lightly brushed his exposed shaft and balls in a sweeping motion.

"It's got you now. Guess I'd better let g—ohhhh...they're choking your proud soldier. His helmet's so red, it's almost purple! He's not going anywhere!" Ina released the Wsidu, wincing sympathetically but also watching in morbid fascination through the translucent petals as the filaments constricted and squeezed his cockhead.

ZAP! A streak of purple light briefly twinkled from one thread.

"Gahhhhhh!" yelped Joberi.

Ina looked back at the instructions. "Hmm. It did say you were in for an electric ride. While they get to know you down below, I'm finally going to get acquainted with these delectable nipples you have."

Moving around to the side, she lowered the table and straddled his stomach so she could love on his copper discs equally. "You're bucking like a hurzo! Good thing you're restrained or you'd throw me off! Awwww...yours are so beautiful. You'll get to drink from mine soon." If anything, the heaviness and achy feeling in her breasts had increased since she first noticed the change in them.

Leaning down, she took one of Joberi's peaks lightly between her teeth and slowly pulled it away from his areola, relishing in his tortured moans as the Wsidu randomly shocked his cock.

Pop! She abruptly let it go, grinning as it sprang back to its root position. Back to his nub her mouth went, alternating wet sucking kisses and stinging nibbly ones. Like a niktsu circling its prey, so did her tongue around his male tit before diving in for the kill and biting it.

Bite. "Mhmhmhmmmm."

ZAP! "Hghggggghgh!"

Pull. "Ughghghgh!"

BZZZ! "AGHGHGH!"

After long minutes, Ina lifted slightly off of his chest with her hands. "Oh, no—your poor other nipple looks so lonely and neglected. Mhmm, and this one looks well-loved; it's so puffy and red now. Time to see about your other one. Oh, look—you got it hard already for me! Such a goood boy!"

Grasping the unmolested nipple with her thumb and index finger, she flicked his beaded nub with the nail of her other index finger, watching as it tightened even further. "No use flinching back from me, Joberi—I've got you right where I want you. And so does the Wsidu!"

Flick. Thump. Flick. "Awww...too much makes it go soft. I'll fix that!"

She pursed her lips and blew a cool stream of air over his nipple before pinching it harshly between her fingers and grazing her lips gently over the tightening tip. Back and forth, sweet brushes, until it was nice and taut. Perfect. Subjected to the same harsh treatment as its twin, it didn't take long for it to turn red from her passions.

"How are you doing back there, sweetie?" Ina peered behind her to see what the Wsidu was doing to his member. "Oh my Goddess...it's a bliddik purple light show back there! It sure likes to rub and zap right under your soldier's head. And look—it must be making him do drill exercises! I didn't know he could jump like that, hehehe. Is your soldier's blood white? Haha...he's suffering from a head wound! Hope it isn't fatal!"

How do I even come up with this stuff? She couldn't help but to titter at her own twisted wit. "Ooooh, let's get one of those tools I used earlier."

Ina grabbed both of the spiked metal wheels and held one in front of Joberi's eyes. "Do you see this? Was that moan a yes or a no? Better yet, can you feel it? I don't know what that moan was, either."

She placed it on the tip of his nose and ever so casually dragged it down, down, down. Down the apex of his nose, into the philtrum, grazing his lips. Further still over his chin, down his vulnerable throat, stopping at his sternum.

One wheel for each nip nop. With less tenderness than she'd shown before, she mercilessly ran jagged circles over his male tits as he yowled loudly. "Does this"—shriek!—"feel good?"

Joberi constantly bellowed as she tortured his nipples with the serrated edges. The Wsidu filaments were still sending electrical pulses under his tip while the petals caressed his shaft and sack. She grinned. "I know it does!"

Target practice had always been her favorite training exercise, and, well...this could possibly count as practice, too. Just with a different target. Eventually her arms grew tired. "Need a break? Not that the Wsidu is giving you much of one, but it's the thought that counts, right? I'll bet it's made you come lots of times by now, but your eyes are still black, so we can't stop!"

Ina changed positions, turning around so she was still splayed over his body but now facing his lower half. "Heyyyyy—I haven't paid much attention to your belly button! Let Mommy see if you're an innie or an outtie."

She tilted her head and ran her nose down his abs to his navel, licking all around it. "Mhmmmmm...you're an innie. And your skin is so salty. I just wanna lick you all up." Lick. "And bite you, too."

So she did. Long, hard bites that she held for lengthy moments, feeling the rush of blood pulsing underneath the surface, before releasing and consoling the mistreated flesh with sweet kisses.

Bite. Bite. Bite. Kiss.

A drawn-out moan caused her to glance up. "I can see your cock leaking, Joberi. You should have another load ready by now. Let's see if I can help the Wsidu out since it's working so hard on you."

Ina donned the roughly bumped gloves, ignoring the dried cum that was partially flaking off of them. "Oh, my—it is really going after that negative matter. No parley for your captured soldier."

By the increased speed of electrical zaps, she suspected it wouldn't be long before the Wsidu demanded nutrients. But to help it along, she scraped Joberi's sides with the gloves, being sure to hit all the sensitive spots that gave him gooseflesh. Adding to the torturous tickling sensation, she leaned back down to his abs and blew raspberries. Phttttttttttttt. Pht. Pht. Phhttttt. Phhhhhhtttttttttttttttttt.

"Your stomach muscles have got to be sore from all that shrieking," she told him over his screams.

Through the clear petals, Ina saw the pistil lengthening and stretching down. With the Wsidu being centered on his cockhead, there was only one place it could possibly be headed. Almost as if obeying some silent command, one group of tendrils abandoned their position and wiggled upwards to join the pistil.

She stopped to get a better look. "Uh-oh, Joberi—the stamen are creeping towards your slit and...grabbing it. They're...prying it apart! WHAT? Oooooh...the pistil is about to—"

The writhing stalk dove down to where its comrades were ever so helpfully holding Joberi's slit open, shimmying itself inside, and began shocking him from within! She felt every muscle in his body contract before he let out a hoarse shout. "Aaaaaaaaaaagghhhhhh!"

The Wsidu flower was ready to feed now. The clear petals were increasing the speed of their brushing against his sack and the base of his shaft. The lower rows of stamen delivered little bolts of electricity to just underneath his corona, and the upper ones kept his slit pried open so the the stalk could jab itself inside and feed directly from the source.

Zap! Zap! Zap! Zap! Zap! Ina was jolted a bit herself every time his stomach muscles heaved.

The pistil poked and prodded, corkscrewing in and out as it perpetually shocked him from the inside out, looking for sustenance. Suddenly, Joberi whined and whimpered. "Mhww mwwwhh mwhwhwhwhwhw...ahhhhhh..."

At the first shot of negative matter, the stalk halted its drilling and began to suction the liquid into itself.

"Goddess, baby. That won't be enough. It'll still be hungry."Ina added all the stimulation she possibly could in that moment. She bit, blew raspberries, and relentlessly tickled up and down his sides and the crevice where his legs joined his groin.

The Wsidu's sucking increased more than ever before, its lights flashing rapidly enough to cause a seizure. Ina kept tickling him. "Come on, Joberi....you've almost got it. Almoooooooost. Come on...come on..."

Joberi gasped for long seconds, drool falling out of his mouth, before his entire body trembled and his cock gave five MASSIVE jerks. The first produced just a bit of spray, and by the time the fifth one happened, there was absolutely NOTHING coming out of his abused and tortured cock.

He lay there almost comatose, with jerks and jolts occasionally wracking his body as the Wsidu dialed back the electricity, but still randomly pulsed in and around his shaft and slit.

"There, there." Ina cooed. "Everything's alllllll better. How was that ride to the cosmos? You got drained, baby, all the way to the very last drop! Ooooooh—let's look at your eyes now!"

She turned and gasped. "D-doctor! They're completely white! There's no color at all except for his pupils!"

Ow! What in the—? A tingling sensation of pins and needles caused her to look down. Small patches of wetness were forming across her chest. Oh, Goddess. Time to go home.