The New Boss

Story Info
The Boss's Son takes over the company.
1.6k words
4.06
6.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The year I turned forty-nine, my boss had decided to retire, leaving his son David to step in and take over the insurance company I had worked with for the past twenty-four years. David was a handsome, charming, hardworking young man who was thirty-one, with brown eyes and hair, about five-ten with a lean muscular build.

I was eighteen years older, with blonde hair, brown eyes, a 36C-24-38 figure, and had become involved with him during the past year, after he had walked up catching me with another coworker making out in my car, resulting in us having a menage a trois at David's house. The other coworker, Andy had since left the company taking a job out of state, while David I continued meeting occasionally for some after hours fun.

David's new position, left me in a quandary, especially when he chose me as the lead agent and office manager. He assured me the decision was made strictly on my work, with his fathers input and advice and had nothing to do with our relationship outside the office, saying he was hoping that wouldn't change.

The following month was business as usual, with very little change at work, other than the fact David and I were meeting daily discussing ways to build the business and the hiring of two more agents. Our after hours get togethers had stopped other than having drinks with our office colleagues.

On one of those evenings I was working late while everyone else headed to the bar, and was still at my desk going over paperwork when David called my cellphone asking when I expected to get done, telling me he would have stayed to help had he known I was working so late.

I told him it's okay that I'd be finishing within the hour and heading home for glass of wine, a relaxing bath, and curling up on the couch with my book. He said he'd seen my husband with two of his officers on a car stop, and asked if he was working all night, when I told him he was, David said he'd be glad to stop by the house if I wanted some company.

I was planning on a night alone, but temptation got the best of me, so I told him having company sounded good, to drive careful, and I'd call him as soon as I got home. I called my husband telling him I was on the way home, that I loved him, to be safe, and that David was coming to the house. He told me to have fun, that he loved me, and would see me in the morning. I texted him when I got home, called David from the driveway telling him to park next to my car and if I was still in the tub, the back door would be unlocked.

I poured a glass of wine, slipped into the tub and relaxed for a while, washed, and put on one of my husbands long sleeve shirts and was pouring another glass of wine when David pulled into the driveway and walked across the deck tapping on the back door.

When I answered the door David stood there smiling, saying damn that is sexy, as I invited him in, shutting the door behind him, making sure it was locked before I led him into the kitchen. When he came in I saw he'd showered and changed clothes, I offered him a drink which he refused. I finished my wine, as he was pushing my hair back, and started undoing the buttons of my shirt, pulling it further open as he did running his fingertips across my skin.

With my shirt completely open, my naked body exposed, David started kissing me softly while his soft warm hands caressed my breasts, moving to my hips pulling me against his body, squeezing my butt as our tongues explored each others mouths. We stopped kissing long enough for me to pull his polo shirt off, once again becoming lost in a deep kiss. My shirt had slid off my shoulders, hanging from my arms, my breasts pressing against his chest as I fumbled with his belt, pants and zipper.

When I stopped, taking him by the hand walking towards the open door of my bedroom, he hesitated saying what about your husband, I told him he'd be gone until morning and it was okay David tugged my shirt off of my arms, watching me as I lay down on my bed asking him to join me. He pulled his pants and boxers off, dropped them on the floor revealing his nice thick cock, and testcles which were cleanly shaven. He smiled telling me it's been way to long, before crawling in bed with me.

We began kissing fervently, but he had my arms pinned to the bed holding them over my head as he kissed his way down my neck releasing my hands dragging his fingers down until they reached my breasts, squeezing them firmly, playing with my erect nipples. He was sucking one breast into his mouth as he started pinching the nipple of. the other knowing I liked that, but when he started gently biting the nipple of the breast he had in his mouth I loved it, moaning for him to bite harder, as he did his soft hand slid down my abdomen, his finger dragging across my swollen clit, rubbing the wet lips of my pussy parting them as he ran his fingers up and down me. When he started fingering me with his two middle fingers he bit down hard on my nipple, sucking it deep into his mouth, bringing me to orgasm quickly, his thumb playing with my clit as my juices began gushing and squirting out of me.

David worked his way between my thighs, where he licked, sucked, and gently bit my clit, and the lips of my pussy, while he fingered me harder and faster, giving me several more mind blowing, earth shaking orgasms. I was begging him to give me his cock when started tongue fucking by ass, which felt extremely good. I couldn't take much more, my thighs were trembling, the bed was soaked, and David's slightest touch was making me squirt.

When he finally stopped, his hair was dripping wet, he started kissing me again and I pushed him away, he rolled to his back smiling, saying he was going to do that again, I had my hand wrapped around his erect cock stroking him, and bent over licking the head, when he asked if I wanted him to fuck me now, so I deep throated him bobbing up and down on his fat cock, playing with his testicles until I felt them begin to tighten, then I stopped, and asked if he wanted to cum in my mouth, stroking faster, gripping his shaft tighter, then going back down, giving him a prostate massage when I did, he grabbed my hair,and shot his hot,thick, salty semen down my throat telling me how good it felt, so I swallowed all i could manage and continued sucking milking every last drop from him.

I gave him a very hard probing kiss, telling him I was ready to be fucked as I started stroking his shaft again, saying I was going to be his cock sucking, cum eating whore tonight. He was no quite fully erect when I said that, but I felt his shaft begin to swell in my hand, David pulled at my nipples saying he loved it when I talked that way.

He knelt between my thighs, taking his cock in his hand, rubbing the engorged head over the length of my slit, teasing me, asking if I wanted to start fucking, as he pushed against the wet, dripping entrance of my pussy, as I raised my hips to meet him, telling him to fuck me, that I wanted his fat cock inside me now. When he started thrusting, his thick shaft felt wonderful sliding in and out of me, his testicles slapping against the cheeks of my ass, I was once again having a gushing, squirting orgasm covering him with my juices. He said that's it, give me that hot pussy, show me how much you like to fuck. This time he was fucking me hard, our bodies smacking wetly together in unison as we changed positions, rolling across the bed for what seemed like an eternity before I felt his muscles tighten as he filled me with powerful jets of hot, thick semen. He smiled at me, saying I really like fucking you as he laid next to me caressing my body.

I told him I wanted more, that we weren't done yet and start flicking my tongue on his nipples as I placed my hand on his flaccid cock that was covered with a mixture of our juices and started squeezing and stroking. He pushed his fingers into my aching cum filled pussy, pulled them out and put them in my mouth telling me to suck them, and then kissed me deeply, as he began finger fucking me, making me start squirting once again.

When we finished around two the next morning I stripped the bed, took a hot shower and fell asleep on the couch. Waking up before my husband got home, making the bed and was showered and dressed ready for work when he walked in the door. He was tired, we had a quick breakfast together before I left for work.

We talked about my night with David, I'm now fucking my new boss and my husband is going to be retiring soon.

Life is really good.