The New Boyfriend Pt. 02

Story Info
Nina finally gets a taste of her housemate's new boyfriend.
1.7k words
4.53
10.9k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/25/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nina was buttering some toast for breakfast as quickly as she could, hoping to avoid Freya. She hadn't seen her since she was caught watching her and Zac together. She stuffed the toast in her mouth and grabbed her tea moving quickly to leave.

She stopped abruptly as Freya entered the kitchen, with a huge smile on her face. "Good Morning Nina." She said groggily. Nina stared for a few seconds. Freya was wearing a white t-shirt with no bottoms on. She couldn't tell if she was wearing underwear or not. Cearly there was no bra underneath, her pert breasts and nipples were visible, poking through. Her wavy dark hair was messier than usual, giving her that sexy bed head look.

Nina paused for a moment. She had lived with Freya for 3 years and had never thought about her in this manner. She imagined for a second pushing her onto the worktop and ploughing her head in-between her legs. She shook the thought away and said "Morning" as she quickly tried to exit past Freya.

Freya gently grabbed her arm as she went by sending sparks throughout Nina's body. "Zac has left. He's coming over later to watch a movie. I know you don't like horrors, but you should join us. We can snuggle up together." Freya didn't let go of her arm and looked deep into her eyes. Nina nodded and went back to her room. She found herself wet once more. Partly in anticipation of snuggling up together with them both, partly because Nina of the thought of Freya's pussy underneath that t-shirt. She sat on the bed in a daze. She was wet. She could feel it without even touching.

Unfortunately she had to leave for work. She spent the day thinking of nothing but them. Her pussy tingled and loins throbbed on her commute. She couldn't concentrate at her desk, images of Freya sucking Zac's cock entered her mind and the unforgettable cries of ecstasy of them both orgasming was imprinted in her mind. Her knickers were getting wetter as the day ticked on.

Finally, her working day was over. She went to the bathroom to check how she looked before leaving for home, wondering if Zac and Freya would be there when she got back. She looked in the full length mirror. Not bad she thought to herself as she took in her smart black top tucked into her red pencil skirt. She smirked for a second then quickly lifted up her skirt, peeled off her red undies and pushed her skirt back down just as someone entered. She smiled at the woman as she slipped her underwear into her handbag. As she walked out and back to retrieve her things from her desk, she took a breath at the sensation between her legs as she walked. Her moist lips delicately brushed against each other, gently rubbing her clit and making her gush slightly.

Her thighs were now covered with her juices. She bent over slightly to pick up her things and blushed slightly saying goodbye to her colleagues.

The drive home was painfully long, but also exhilarating. She felt her desire and longing grow the closer she got to home and her pussy throbbed as she pulled into her driveway.

Taking a deep breath, she unlocked the front door and entered. She entered her room and listened. Zac's deep laugh reverberated into her room and Nina immediately felt herself flush in response. Before she had a chance to get changed or compose herself there was a knock on the door. Freya called out, "Hey Nina, come join us!" Nina opened the door, her heart pounding. Freya stood there with a grin on her face. She grabbed Nina by the arm and pulled her towards her room. "Come on, spend some time with us, we have wine." Nina had no chance to protest as Freya pulled her into her room.

Zac was already on the sofa bed. He smiled at her with a knowing look in his eye. "Hi Nina. Come sit." He patted the space next to her. Conscious of the fact she was not wearing any underwear, she sat next to him and crossed her legs. Freya handed her some wine. She was nervous and glugged the wine down quickly. Freya grinned at her and sat the other side of Zac, lifting the large duvet onto them and snuggling closely onto him. She pointed the remote at her TV and played the movie.

Freya was correct, Nina did not like horror. Within minutes she found herself edging closer to the couple. She downed some more wine and relaxed. Before she knew it her body was also squished up next to Zac's. Her body tensed up as a scene built up on the movie, she closed her eyes and hid her face onto Zac's shoulder, heart pounding both at the movie and being so close to him.

The music intensified and her heart jumped into her mouth as she felt a hand reach out and grab her. She opened her eyes and realised it was Freya's hand reaching for her own. She grabbed her hand back, realising they were now both resting their arms on Zac's lap. Before she knew it Freya guided her hand onto Zac's shorts and started rubbing. His cock was rock hard. He exhaled sharply. She let go and I carried on rubbing, his cock felt exquisite underneath his shorts. Nina couldn't wait to see Zac's cock up close. She had imagined this moment over and over when she played with herself.

She watched, engrossed as Freya got on her knees and slipped off his shorts. His cock sprung out. Nina's lust was undeniable. She licked her lips as she watched Freya whip off her clothes and take Zac's cock into her mouth. The sight of Freya's naked body and her mouth being filled with cock made her body ache with absolute lust. She reached up her skirt to touch her already wet pussy. She rubbed her juices into her lips and over her clit, breathing heavily as she watched.

To her delight Freya stopped and looked at her with a wicked grin upon her face. She shuffled up in-between her legs. Nina gasped as she abruptly pushed her legs up and apart, gliding her red pencil skirt up and revealing her already glistening wet pussy. Freya gasped in surprise at her not wearing underwear and wasted no time devouring her sweetness. She placed her tongue onto her lips and slowly licked in circles, brushing her clit gently with each circle around. Nina gasped at the sensation and sight of her pussy being licked in this way. She watched her at work and looked over at Zac. He was stroking himself hard as he also watched.

Nina groaned as Freya circled her clit round and round. She felt herself getting closer, but didn't want to come yet. She pushed her head away and joined Freya on her knees. Nina wanted Zac's cock in her mouth desperately. She grabbed his cock, looked into his eyes as she took him in, soaking his cock with her saliva, just as Freya had done earlier. His throbbing cock slid in and out of her mouth with ease. It had been a while since she had given head, but suddenly she was hungry for it. Freya joined her with a smirk. Nina let his cock slide out and Freya took it greedily. Nina licked Zac's balls slowly and watched Zac's reaction. His face looked heavenly. She licked up his balls and the two of them licked alongside his shaft in unison, tongues flickering and intertwining with one another.

She wondered how long he was going to last. She pulled back. She knew what she wanted. His cock looked so inviting glistening with both their saliva and precum. As though reading her mind Freya slipped his cock out and whispered in her ear "Get on top." Nina's entire body throbbed at the thought. She stood up, slipped off her skirt and climbed on top of Zac. She looked into his eyes as she lingered there for a second. She was finally going to get fucked. She savoured this moment before sliding her pussy onto his cock.

She flipped her head back in ecstasy at the sensation of being filled. Fuck she had missed this. She pushed down harder, wanting to fill herself up completely. Then she rode him, gently to begin with. She felt Freya's hands on her tits and kisses on her neck. Her pussy had never been so wet, so open and inviting. She couldn't stop now. She moved her hips up and down faster feeling every inch of him sliding up and down her walls.

To her delight Freya climbed onto the sofa and sat on Zac's face. Watching him lick out the pussy he normally fucks whilst his cock was deep Nina was beyond exhilerating. She stopped to watch. Freya's pert little ass was in her face. She grabbed it and massaged it. Before she knew it she was licking her asshole. Freya screamed in pleasure. Nina wanted to watch her come. She licked her ass in circles slowly before tongue fucking her deeply. Zac licked her clit and lips. Freya was gyrating wildly, loving the feeling of their hot wet tongues all over her holes. She tended up, screamed and came hard, gripping the sofa in the midst of her powerful orgasm.

Nina carried on fucking Zac as she watched Freya orgasm, riding him hard and fast. Freya climbed off and moved down to lick her clit. She grabbed hold of Freya's hair as she felt the tension building. She wanted it deeper. She lifted herself up and squatted over his cock. He took control and fucked her hatd from underneath. Nina felt overwhelmed with pleasure as he pounded her g spot. It wasn't long before she felt that familiar fluttering build up. Nina could barely speak or breathe as she came. She grabbed Freya's hand, feeling endless waves of pleasure as she came hard on Zac's cock.

She sat up and caught her breath as she watched Freya kiss Zac deeply, before she turned to also kiss her passionately. This was their first kiss. Their first kiss with her boyfriend's cock still twitching inside Nina.

They both looked at Zac who had a huge grin on his face. He showed no signs of stopping yet.