All Comments on 'The New Build'

by Frankenstein1962

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago
Nice one

Really enjoyed this one. Part 2 to come?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not bad...but!

Where was the interaction between husband and wife, they both just had a “wife swapping” experience but never seemed to talk about it.

Stevevo17Stevevo17almost 4 years ago
awesome

what a great story. Loved it.

Lars420Lars420almost 4 years ago
Oh hell yeah !

I do hope that you write about the next weekend's adventures !

mainer42mainer42almost 4 years ago

was wondering where you were going and then the Oedipus Complex emerged and the story took off. Maybe hear a bit from Heather and Doug next Time?

BrentJWBrentJWalmost 4 years ago

Well written and sexy but I find it hard to believe Frank and Sue just started swinging without a word about it between themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

The total score on this story...3.9, does not reflect the comments which are by and large positive. I have noticed a trend in this category over the last month or so that suggests some people, without commenting, are giving very low marks to Loving Wives.

gordo12gordo12almost 4 years ago

LOL, if only :-)

I enjoyed that. Being an old fart having a young chick would be something. Pity life doesn't work that way except in stories! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Well. My 30th anniversary is coming up and I have a pool. But this will never happen to me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sure, why not? What have they got to lose?

An old marriage that has outlived its usefulness, and a new marriage that is more like brother and sister than husband and wife. After Dylan and Amy breakup and move Sue will be looking for a new stud, while Amy will be looking for someplace to crash until she gets resettled. Unless they can get Sue to try Lezbo it could be a bit complicated until each person finds a new fuck toy. But after a while toys break, and sexual response diminishes. You just wonder who will be living where with whom when biological and emotional reality comes knocking on the door, for payment due. Lust in haste, regret at your leisure. Looks like a retirement life of loneliness and emptiness heading their way. Hope it was worth it.

Thanks for the effort.

Pappy7Pappy7almost 4 years ago
Not a bad story, but

I was kind of thrown off when Sue just started going for the young guy first rattle out of the box, right in front of her husband. I know he had already slipped around with the young girl, but presumably Sue didn't know that. Then when she fucked him the next time right in front of her husband without giving him a second thought, makes me wonder if Sue already has an open marriage and Frank and the rest of us didn't know about it. Makes you wonder but, like I said, good story and the writing flowed well. Thanks for sharing your talent with us.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 4 years ago

Fuck!

That was just plain marvelous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
I love having a pool

I am a widower in my late forties and have managed to retire due to a large insurance settlement and good investments. I am the only person with an pool in our neighborhood and I began to let my neighbor's teen daughters use it a couple years ago. They started to bring a friend or two over and some days during the summer I would have five or six sexy young women splashing and sunning. One day Cara asked if it would bother me if the sunbathed topless so they didn't get tan lines. Of course I said yes and enjoyed the sight of a lot of cute titties. They didn't seem to mind me joining them and soon it became apparent they liked to see who could tease me and make me hard. Of course it wasn't long before topless became fully nude and I said fuck it and joined them. Well, a red blooded man can only take so much teasing before I began touching. Things escalated from there. Let's just say that there wasn't a week that went by that I didn't get to fuck one of those 19 year old girls. Damn corona virus has kept us apart so far this summer. They still use the pool from time to time, usually only two at a time and I usually sit across the pool and just jerk it while they play with themselves. My resistance is wear thin though.

jmmj5jmmj5almost 4 years ago
That was great

I really enjoyed that.

Swinging and swapping tend to eventually kill most marriages, so I don' t know how many more chapters, could be written with this couple, but Hell, you did a great job with this one - very hot. Now I'm off to read your other stuff, because I thought this was very good.

Keep 'em coming.

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
You know the old saying

The road to hell is paved with good intentions. Should never have loaned out his tools, or his wife. Sure its fun in the beginning, but all thats left is the crying.

UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyalmost 4 years ago

I hope he returned the sanders in good condition.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More Chapter of this Needed!

Loved your story. I think it should continue.

Maybe Sue becomes as infatuated with Dylan and Frank is with Amy. Maybe Sue meets Dylan’s mom. So many avenues this story could go and go and go.

jimjam69jimjam69over 3 years ago

Sounds like fun, for everyone. It's just such a slippery slope to live on. You have to be aware of and accept the possible consequences.

readeralreaderalover 3 years ago

This story needs another chapter. It is too fun to stop at this point. Now that the group gets bigger. And the parents? and their friends and relatives? too many possibilities, as it was commented before.

And finally, as UltimateHomeBody wrote, we really have to know what happened to the sanders.

Thank you for sharing such a fun story.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 3 years ago

I gave you a 5 because the second was hot as hell. Great job there. There were a lot of typos early simple edits. Can’t say I noticed them later on but that could be how hot the sex scenes were. There was a bit of a hole in how the wife so easily fell into the swinging without first confirming her hubby was ok with it. Had they swung before? Had she noted or seen her hubby fucking the mynx?

I see you write in multiple categories but not much in LW. I encourage you to return. You did a good job with this. Y’all com back now ya hear.

Wash2015Wash2015about 3 years ago

Great story! Lots of build up. There was just 1 thing that kept it from 5 stars for me. As 1 comment pointed out, in general there was no interaction/conversation between Frank and Sue.

Did they have a good sex life? Had it been going stale? Besides Amy being hot, what lead Frank to cheat during the weekday visits and Sue to think that Frank would be ok with her doing all that with Dylan? Previous conversations about fantasy in general?

Just felt like a big hole in the story. Would love a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Not a LW story. Should be in Group Sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such an awful piece of junk, contrary to what others say. Really, without any kind of discussion, any anxiety, any hesitation, the wife just jumps into swinging? No real dialogues between them? Seems like a story written by an amateur 18yr old, too eager to have sex. The 50 year man really becomes an 18 yr old in narration. "I'm not a religious man, but I prayed that one of those bouncy little tits would pop out of her top." Who writes crap like this? And also nothing about Sue, their ages, what they do, their lives. You surely are not an erotica writer.

MajorRewriteMajorRewriteover 2 years ago

Hot humping fun. 5 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFrankenstein1962@Frankenstein1962
Just submitted the last of my romance stories I have been clinging to. The next few won't be in that category. I have one "Erotic Couplings", cued up, but everything else is still an earworm. Hopefully I can find the words to collaborate with my thoughts. Cheers in 2024. Rema...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES