The New Build

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My new neighbor was on fire. With my nose firmly planted into her slit I nibbled and sucked her hard, little clit until I was worried that it might become detached from her body. I could sense that she was getting close, so I flattened my tongue and made long licks up her slit to her asshole and used my thumb to manipulate her nub. When Amy came my mouth was filled with the motherlode of liquid gold. She was so wet that it oozed out of her and rolled off my tongue and down my chin.

Moving up, I tried to kiss Amy, but she turned her head away. I guessed that she had no interest in tasting herself. At my age, who's kidding who, I'm a one shot kinda guy. I do have some staying power, but once I finish, I'm usually done for a few hours. Every year my bounce back time gets longer. My dilemma was, did I want her sweet little lips wrapped around my cock or should I just take the plunge and push into her beautiful little twat. Hoping that there might be more days in the future, I lined up my dick and pushed forward.

Amy cried out, "Oh my god. What the fuck are you putting in me?" but I just continued forward with a grin. My dick isn't what I would call, all that big, so poor Dylan must not be packing all that much in the meat department. Once I had slid home safely, I waited and enjoyed the view before I started moving. Amy was so tight that every time I pulled out, her grip pulled the skin on my penis forward and it appeared as though the skin of her vagina was at risk of being pulled out of her body. It was absolute heaven.

At first our thrusts and attempts at love making were sloppy and not really in sync, but we were getting the job done. As time went on a rhythm was set and our juices began to flow. I have never considered myself to be a great love maker, but I try hard. I have always wanted my partner to climax before me or at least at the same time, but with Amy I wasn't so sure that that would happen, I was definitely at risk of finishing quickly, because her vise like grip sucked at my cock like a baby calf sucking its mother's teat.

The folds of her skin between her legs and pelvic area was the soft skin I had ever touched in my life. My hands gripped both sides and held her tight as I started to ram my cock into her. Amy had her face buried in a pillow as her fingers threatened to rip holes into the lounger cushion that she was holding.

My prayers of having to hold on were answered when Amy turned her head back to me and said, "Do it. Fuckin cum in me." I shot rope after rope into that hot little pussy, before the words were even out of her mouth.

I'd like to say that Amy came also, but I honestly don't know, because as horrible as it might sound, I was in such a state of euphoria, I didn't care. My lover collapsed forward on the chair and lay motionless. When I moved up to kiss her, she once again turned her head. Strange. Fully satisfied I pulled my soft dick out of her red snatch. God, I hoped this wasn't a one-time deal.

The saltwater in the pool felt good on my raw knees. It was very unusual for me to be skinny dipping during the day in my pool, in fact I had never done it before. Liberating was a good word for it. Rinsing the love juices from my face and body. I couldn't take my eyes off Amy. She was so sexy laying there in the afterglow of love making and still hadn't moved. After a few minutes of watching I realized that she had fallen asleep.

Letting Sleeping Beauty lay I went about my business. I put my shorts back on and looked over to her once more. My goop had oozed out and puddled on the cushion under her. Mental note #2, rinse that fucker off before Sue gets home.

Plants watered, pool filters cleaned, BBQ scrubbed down, bird baths filled, and I was ready for a beer. With the work I'd done and the morning sex, it had already been a full day.

A naked body stirring back to life caught my attention. Amy looked around over her shoulder as trying to figure out where she was.

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"Yeah, I'd love a big glass of ice water." Easy enough.

When I returned from the house, Amy was swimming naked in the pool. I walk down the stairs into the water and held out the frosty glass for her. Grabbing her by the arm as she reached for the water, I pulled her naked form into my chest. I wrapped my arm around her waist and moved in to kiss her. For the third time today, she moved her head away from my advances.

"I can't. I know it sounds funny, but if I kiss you it makes it all too real. Like I'm cheating." Well there it was. I didn't have the heart to tell her that kiss me or not, we were both cheating. Once another man's tongue or cock goes into your pussy, you're cheating.

"Fair enough." I was stumped. I wanted to kiss her so bad that my mind was playing tricks on my body. My cock was getting hard just from holding her. I lifted her up so that the tip was just resting on the lips of her opening, but she pushed herself back into the water away from me.

"I can't, I'm too sore. I'll blow you if you want." Yeah, I wanted, but fuck this shit. I'd try to play it cool.

"No, it's okay. Why don't you relax and rest a bit, I'm getting a beer, you want one?"

Returning with 2 ice cold brews and a rag to wipe the cum stain off the furniture, I found that Amy had moved to a spot in the shade. As I cleaned up the love spot, Amy drank her beer and mindlessly twirled her thick labia between her fingers.

After about 20 minutes of silence, Amy asked if I was upset. "What could I possibly be upset about?"

"I don't know. Maybe you're pissed because I don't think that we should kiss. Maybe because I'm too sore, to go again."

"I'll let you in on a little secret, if I'm upset, I'll let you know. If you don't want to kiss, no problem. As far as your being too sore, you should have told me to slow down. Maybe it would have helped."

"You're right, but I liked it. I felt so full, so dirty. I've never been fucked that hard before and no one's ever put anything in my ass." Well lucky me.

"Tell you what, I misread the situation. I saw you in that little suit and thought things were different. If anything, ever happens again, you take the lead." I got a look like she was asking why I thought there would ever be another time, but she didn't say it.

Not much more was said between us for the rest of the afternoon and 3:00pm was the bewitching hour. Amy pulled her cover up over her head covering her nubile young body from my view, maybe for the last time, gathered up her tiny suit into the palm of her hand and was gone. I didn't see Amy for the rest of the week.

"Frank, we have guests." It was just after lunch time on Saturday and Sue was squawking at me from the pool area while I was working on the 'Goat. I knew before I went back there who it was. Sure enough, Dylan and Amy were standing pool side carrying towels and a small cooler full of refreshments. Maybe the open invitation for pool use was a bad idea. Their youthful enthusiasm would have them here every weekend.

Amy was just getting into the water with yet another different bikini. This one, like the other from last weekend was nice, but non-revealing. Before Dylan had a chance to peel off his shirt, I asked if he was interested in going for a ride. The look of disappointment was very evident on Sue's face.

"Dylan, can you drive stick?" When he told me that he could, I tossed him the keys.

With the seat and mirrors adjusted, Dylan fired my baby up. Letting Dylan drive my prized possession was a small reward for allowing me to fuck his wife. I knew that it would certainly not make up for it, but somewhere in my twisted mind it seemed like the respectable thing to do.

"Holy fuck she sounds good. Is it a 389?" Dylan knew his cars. He put it in gears and away we went.

"Yeah, it's numbers match, but it was rebuilt about four years ago. Bored over so it puts out a humble 420 horses." My proud papa was showing.

I hadn't intentionally tried to get Dylan away from the house. I did have some errands to run and I usually take the GTO, so he just happened to be in the right place at the right time.

On the way home I let Dylan open it up a little. The tires spun, Dylan was pressed back into his seat, we flew down the empty road and he had the biggest shit eating grin on his face. He wanted my girl as badly as I wanted his.

With a final rev of the engine our arrival was announced to the whole neighborhood. Stocked up with drinks in our hands, we found the girls joyfully lounging in their high back inflatable floaties.

"Holy shit babe. We're selling the house and I'm buyin one of those bad boys. It's so freakin cool, Frank let me open it up a bit and I almost shit. I gotta get one."

"Tell you what Dilly, you get me a pool just like this one and put some goddamn A/C in our house and you can get whatever you want." Amy was smiling when she told him, but it didn't ease his pain. The look of defeat surrounded him. Sue made him feel better.

"Frank was a hell of a lot older than you are when he got that black hunk of metal. Your time will come. Whenever you're feeling the itch or what did you used to say Frank, "the need for speed", come over. Frank's always looking for someone to hang out with."

So, there it was! Me offering my tools and pool so that I could be around Amy, and Sue offering up rides in my car so that she could be around Dylan. What are pair we make.

The rest of the day was spent relaxing around the pool. Every so often I would make eye contact with Amy who would just shoot me a look and stick out her tongue.

Once again, our young neighbors joined us for some food and drinks after dark. I BBQ'd up some burgers, Sue whipped up a salad and put out some chips, a Saturday night made in heaven.

Tonight, seemed to be Dylan's night, he drank from his own cooler plus he indulged in anything that was offered to him. By 11:00pm he was well on his way, dancing and singing along with the music, he was the life of the impromptu party. At one point, he grabbed Sue by the hand and pulled her up onto the pool deck which had become his make-shift dance floor. Watching Sue and Dylan grinding to the music gave Amy ideas. She pulled me up and started grinding on me, along side of my wife. Sue laughed and pulled Dylan closer to her. I guess that when a young stud of a guy is rubbing his semi up against you, you really don't give a fuck what your husband is doing.

When the music changed to a slow song, no one moved. The grinding continued, just at a slower pace. Amy took every opportunity to grab and rub my package, but it went unnoticed. Sue had her hands full of Dylan's ass and his face was buried in her ample bosom, so she couldn't have cared less. Testing the water, I cupped one of Amy's small firm tits into my hand. The soft flesh and firm nipple felt at home in my palm. Just as I was easing my hand into her bikini bottom to grab that ass, the music sped back up and I was shaken out of the stupid trance that I was in.

All four of us moved in separate directions. Dylan dove into the pool, but not before I noticed that the front of his swim trunks was tented outward. Sue had given the little bastard a boner.

As our night came to an end, we said our good-byes with hugs all round, but Dylan surprised everyone when he took Sue's face into his hand and kissed her directly on the lips. I turned my head to see what Amy made of it. She just stared at me while I smiled and tilted my head as if silently asking, "what the fuck is that all about? Not so jealous now, is he." Amy looked a little shocked when she took Dylan by the hand to help him find his merry way home. Sue and I laughed as the sounds of him singing echoed off into the darkness.

"Well that was different."

"Oh yes it was. Looks like that guy has a thing for the hot old broad that lives behind him."

"Asshole."

"Who, me or him?"

"You. I'm old enough to be his mother." Thirty years of marriage is a long time. During those years you get to know your partner and I knew Sue, and the idea of having Dylan fawning after her, was a pleasing enough thought for her.

Once again, I was faced with the uncertainty of what the upcoming week might bring. When Monday and Tuesday passed by, I wasn't surprised that I hadn't seen Amy, the weather wasn't really that nice, but with Wednesday being forecast to be hot and sunny, I would be shocked if I didn't see her.

As predicted Wednesday morning brought the heat and Amy, both were hot as hell. Today's Amy was a mystery, she was wearing a very conservative floral cover up and I could hardly wait to see what was beneath. Yet again disappointment was stopped cold in its tracks. As the floral piece of cloth was pulled up over her lithe little body, I felt glad to be alive.

Adding to my list, I made another mental note for myself, to send a thank you letter to the good people at Wicked Weasel. Their bikini's left little, if anything to the imagination. Todays little number was a peachy, rose color and I had very little doubt that it would be just as transparent as the last one, when it got wet. Amy did a ballerina's pirouette seeking my approval, as if it were actually needed.

"Holy shit, you just keep getting hotter and hotter."

"You're just an old horn dog. You could care less what I wear." She was young and beautiful, yet she was fishing for compliments.

"Not true. I could tell you every outfit that I've ever seen you In and rank them in order of favorites." I wasn't kidding, I had a pretty good memory for things of that nature.

"Sure, you could. Then tell me your top three."

"That's pretty easy. My favorite was the first time I noticed you, you were looking at your house last winter. You had on a white toque, a short grey ski jacket, red and black checked snow boots and black yoga pants that were two sizes too small for you. I will never forget the view of your ass in them. Second was the first time we ever spoke. The little white shorts, black bikini top with the tiny flip flops. Hot as fuck." Amy was grinning ear to ear as she was eating up the attention. "And last, but certainly not least, would be today. I loved that cover up and the surprise that was hiding underneath it."

Proud as could be with my compliments, Amy began prepping her sunning area, she positioned the lounger so that it was to her liking, she pulled a table over and put her lotion and book on it, and when she bent over to put a towel down over the cushion I was treated to a perfect view of her clean little asshole. She looked over her shoulder to see if I was watching and I didn't let her down.

"Well, are you just going to stand there or I you going to help put some lotion on me?" My first instinct was to run over to her, but I walked at a slower than normal pace, picked up her lotion, went over to a lounger that was in the shade, pulled off my shorts and sat down on the plump cushion.

"Confident much?" Amy was looking at me with a tilted head.

"No, not really, but once I start rubbing lotion on you, I know where it's going to go. So instead of getting road rash on my knees again, you're going to come over here and I'm going to peel that tiny piece of cloth off your cute little ass. You're going to suck my dick for a while and then you're going to ride me until we both come. After that, we'll play it by ear."

Almost in slow motion that is exactly what happened. Amy got close enough for me to take off her bottoms, which I promptly rolled up into a ball and put them into my mouth. Moving back to give her room on the cushion, she took me into her mouth. She sucked and licked my shaft and head while gently squeezing my balls. "Is this okay? I don't do it a lot."

Are you fucking kidding? It was incredible. Whenever a hot sexy little number like Amy is sucking your cock, it's a great day.

I couldn't take my eyes off her contorted face. With puckered lips and cheeks drawn inward from the suction, she still looked beautiful. Warm slobber ran down my shaft and balls until it found its way to the crack of my ass. I wanted it to never end, but I couldn't risk another minute.

"Come up here and let's get this thing into you." Amy moved up toward me, one foot on the ground and the other on the cushion, she rubbed the head of my cock through the lips of her pussy. What a sight. Much slower than when I entered her last time, she lowered down onto me. With one hand on the back of the chair and the other on my chest she steadied herself until she was ready to begin.

Ever so slightly her tiny round hips started to pump in an almost undetectable motion. Had they not been attached to the most sensitive part of my body I may not have noticed. The fingers on my right hand found her hard swollen clit and started rubbing it. Amy let out a moan and sat down pushing me fully up into her stomach. Bucking herself forward, she trapped my fingers between her clit and my pubic area. The grinding and bucking sent her over the top, Amy howled out as she had an orgasm. Unlike our first time together, this one I was sure about and the juicy lava flowing out of her was added proof.

Collecting herself, Amy started pumping up and down on my hardness. I watched intently as my shaft came within fractions of an inch of popping out of her sopping pussy and then was buried back into her up to the hilt. I wanted so badly to grab her face and force a kiss, but I played by the rules.

The wild ride continued with droplets of sweat falling off my lover, landing on my face and chest. Amy's body glistened with the sweat for her workout. Crooking my head forward, I licked as much sweat from her skin as I could. With a loud "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Amy tensed up and came for the second time. I couldn't stop the train. I was so close there would be no turning back. "Amy, I'm gonna cum." She lowered her head so that she could bite my neck and shoulder and growled, "Do it."

Waves of heat shimmered off our bodies and the pool deck. It was still early enough in the day, yet hot as hell. Sweat and cum stuck our bodies together as one. Amy lay on top of me for a few minutes before getting up and walking down the steps into the pool.

The tiny naked mermaid swan gracefully causing only the slightest ripple on the water. Me on the other hand was not nearly so graceful. Diving headfirst into the cool liquid was freedom from the heat. Meeting up in the shallow end, Amy hugged her head into my chest and said "thank-you."

"For what?"

"Everything. For being my friend, for making me cum, for understanding."

"Amy, maybe it's me that should be thanking you. You make an old man feel alive again. If this is what it's like to be your friend, then we're friends forever, but as far as understanding, I don't."

"You do. You're not pushing the kissing thing and you're not judging me for coming over here to fuck you while our spouses are at work." She was still talking into my chest, almost as if hiding.

"I'd be a piss poor person to judge you for something that I enjoy. Hell, I love our time together." I had to stop myself before I got too sappy. "Why don't you dry off and I'll rub some suntan lotion all over that sexy little body of yours and if you're lucky maybe I'll lick that cute, little pussy later."

This brought a wry laugh to Amy. "Tell you what. Maybe if you're lucky, I'll let you." All dried and lathered up, I left Amy by herself beside the pool. Every so often I'd bring out something cold for to drink and was surprised at how much of an exhibitionist she was. Not once did she cover up or hide her nudity. In fact, one of the times I went into the backyard she was mindlessly strumming her labia while reading. She would later tell me that she felt a freedom that she'd never felt before when she was around me and in what she like to call "our oasis".

Shortly after lunch I found Amy asleep in the shade. Curled up in a ball, she looked like a tiny nymph. She was young, beautiful and radiant. I had no business whatsoever doing what I had been to her. Sitting and watching her sleep felt almost creepy but I couldn't stop myself. I wondered to myself how I got so lucky. What did a hot little number like this want with an old man like me?