The New Build

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime during the afternoon, while I was in the garage or house, Amy had disappeared without a word. The lounger had been put back into its original spot and all signs of her being there had been erased.

Thursday for me was spent out of town. When I returned home later in the day, I found that Sue was already home. "Hey babe, I made a list of stuff for you to pick up tomorrow when you're out."

Picking up the paper I questioned its contents. "Why do we need 4 steaks?"

"I'm assuming that our new neighbors will be back."

"Let's hope not. That would be 3 weekends in a row." I didn't mind them coming over, but I didn't want to appear overly anxious in front of Sue.

"Oh Frankie, you're such an old fuddy duddy. It's fun to have some lively music and younger people around. It makes me feel young again. You should lighten up a bit." If she only knew.

There was no knocking on the gate on Friday, as Amy felt comfortable enough to just let herself in. When I found her, she had already set herself up with an oversized beach towel and had been in the pool before I even knew that she was there. Watching her lay there semi naked should have been a red flag for impending danger, but I ate it up like a pussy hungry teenager.

I tried to keep busy and keep my distance all at the same time, but Amy had control over the situation, and she knew it. Every few minutes, it was a "Frank you should take a break, Frank you should put some lotion on, Frank make sure that you stay hydrated." Shit, she sounded like Sue.

When the nattering got to be too much, I pulled off my shirt, dove in the pool and called in a day. The heat was incredible, but the cool pool water made it bearable. When I surfaced, Amy had poured me a large frosty tumbler of water and handed it to me. Standing naked poolside, she shook her ass at me like a foxy little minx.

Amy's eyes were on me as I walked out of the pool sporting a hardon. She knew the effect that she had on me and she loved wielding that power. "What's the matter Frank, can't take a little teasing?"

"I don't see anyone teasing. It's more like an invitation."

"Yeah, you wish. Maybe I'm going to start charging you." She looked so fucking mischievous that I was tempted to jerk off and just look at her.

"No problem, I'll just deduct it from your tab."

"What tab?"

"Oh, I don't know. The fees for pool usage come to mind. Plus, all the booze and food that you consume on the weekend, which reminds me, are you and your man coming over on Saturday, because Sue had me pick up some steaks for the four of us."

Amy made a pouty face and said, "We're not coming if you're keeping track of what we owe."

"Tell you what. You keep doing what you're doing, and you'll have your tab paid off in no time."

"How do I clear the slate right now?" There was an easy answer to that question, and she knew what it was before asking.

"You can start by getting on your hands and knees." And pointed to her towel covered lounge chair.

Wiggling her cute little ass like a pornstar, Amy looked over her shoulder and gave me the come hither with her tiny index finger. She looked so good that I wanted to ram my hard cock into her, but I was able to control the urge. Instead I leaned forward and slowly lapped at her pussy.

Putting both hands on the cheeks of her ass, I pulled them apart to display all of her glory. Amy's tight little love hole was waiting for any and all of the attention I would give it. She responded well to my probing tongue and fingers. With the hardness of her clit firmly trapped between my finger and thumb, I moved my tongue up and rimmed Amy's spotless asshole. Amy knew exactly what she wanted and had no problem telling me. "Fuck me Frank. I want it in me." I wanted it too, just not the same hole that she was expecting.

Reaching over to the table, I grabbed Amy's bottle of Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Oil. Straddling the lounger, I lathered my cock up with the oil and placed the head at Amy's rosebud.

Amy flinched and moved forward. "No way, buddy. No one's ever been in there before and I ain't startin with you."

"Up to you, but it's the only way to wipe the slate clean." Amy pondered it for a minute. She knew that she didn't really owe me anything and it was just a game, but either way to my surprise she pushed herself back toward me.

It was tough going. I lubed her asshole and pushed my finger in to open it up a little. The head of my cock wanted in very badly, but an invisible force kept pushing it back. Releasing Amy's hips, I grabbed my cock near the tip and pushed forward. Very unceremoniously it finally popped in. Amy let out a screech and instantly froze.

"You say when it's okay to go." Amy shook her head up and down rapidly. I wasn't quite sure if she meant yes go or yes, she understood.

After what seemed like minutes she whimpered out, "Okay, go ahead." So, I began to push forward until I was buried nut deep in her tiny ass.

It was a magnificent feeling, unfortunately I knew that it wouldn't last long. I didn't want to risk hurting my new lover, so I took long slow strokes. The naturally tight grip of her sphincter was trying to rip my cock off my body.

Once the initial shock and pain had worn away, Amy started to rock gently, enjoying the newfound sensation. Grabbing Amy by her thin hips, I moved in and out a little faster.

I felt her soft hand reach between her legs and mine and cup my balls. When I looked down, I groaned out loud. The sight of my cock stretching her tiny asshole while she fondled my balls and manipulated her clit was more than I could take. Without any warning, I ejaculated.

I continued to press forward, but Amy pulled away until the length of my shaft was removed from her bowels. As expected, it was spotless.

Once again, my little vixen fell asleep in my backyard. When our bewitching hour came, I had to lightly shake her awake.

It was a pretty comical watching Amy gather up her stuff. As she walked around gingerly, favoring her sore ass, the odd droplet of cum would slip out and run down her leg. She caught me chuckling.

"Glad I'm able to amuse you. Remember, pay backs a bitch." Although grinning when she said it, I looked forward to her trying.

"See you tomorrow?"

"Yep. What can we bring?" If I told her to bring anything, Sue would cut my nuts off.

"Just bring an appetite." And with that she was gone.

To say that Sue was gitty and frisky on Saturday morning, would have been an understatement. She was dancing around as light as a feather. My wife was waiting for and anticipating the arrival of Dylan, it was written all over her face.

The best and freshest pool towels were put out. Only the best and most elaborate appetizers were made and readied for serving. The potatoes and steaks were ready for the BBQ, while the salad sit waiting in the fridge. The house was spotless and vacuumed. All of the boxes had been checked off as complete, now wrapped up in her best bathing suit, she just waited. My old girl loved to entertain.

Our new neighbors didn't disappoint, as Dylan came bearing gifts of wine and flowers. With a quick hug and a kiss, he and Sue had resumed their flirting from the weekend past. I nonchalantly said my hellos and offered up cold beverages.

When I returned with my full tray, Sue and Amy had taken a place in the shade with Dylan opting for full sun. Dylan was wearing some kind of European swimsuit that most men would avoid, but both of the ladies were looking at him and I'm pretty certain that when he pulled his shirt up over his head to expose his hairless abs, I could hear Sue cumming.

It's strange how some people act differently than others. Amy and I had had sex a number of times in this backyard. The last time it was on the very chair on which my wife currently sat. But there wasn't even a hint of foul play in the air. We kept a space between us, no looking, no touching and only mild chatting.

Sue and Dylan on the other hand were involved in what could only be called full-on flirting. They touched each other whenever the opportunity arose. They paid each other enough compliments that it was making me sick. They took absolute pleasure in listening to the stories the other was telling. If the two of them had been alone, there so no doubt that they would having been fucking by now.

Dylan's fawning over and following Sue around like a lost puppy also gathered the attention of his young wife. Amy had told me earlier on that Dylan was jealous, but tonight it looked like it was her that had been bitten by the Green-Eyed monster.

I was standing at the BBQ when the sweet little thing snuggled into me and put her arm around my waist. She smelled of coconut and pineapple. It made little Frank wiggle in my pants. Amy started telling me what a great job I was doing on the grill and how she wished Dylan would try and learn to cook, and how there was probably a number of things that I could teach him. Amy was not very subtle when she said, "a number of things". Sue even did a double take. It was a dangerous game to start playing.

Supper went off without a hitch. It was good food, paired with good wine and the talk was stimulating enough to keep everyone engaged.

As darkness fell over our cozy little neighborhood, candles and lights were lit, and warmth of a hot summer's eve embraced us. Our party of four moved to the comfort of the sitting area by the pool where we would be a little cooler and could better hear the music.

The soft playlist started with Wilco playing "California Stars" for our listening pleasure. Dylan jumped at the chance to grab Sue and twirl her around. The neighborhood Fred Astaire was at it again. With her head facing away from our spouses, Amy winked at me and blew me a kiss. I'm sure that she'd had more than enough wine for the night.

After three songs Sue flopped down in her chair and told the world, "Holy shit that was fun."

"Yeah Dylan loves to dance, but he tends to get a little handsy when it's a slow song." Amy smiled at Dylan when she filled Sue in.

"I do not. I just hold on tight is all." Dylan was defending his honor, but he had a strange look on his face while doing so.

"Just be careful Sue, because Dylan comes from a family of..." Amy stopped cold in her tracks when Dylan shouted, "Amy"

They now had my full attention. I loved good gossip. "Dylan comes from a family of what?"

Amy looked back and forth between Dylan and Sue. It was as if she knew that she shouldn't spill the beans about Dylan's secret, but a force deep inside of her was pushing the issue. I knew when she squinted her eyes that it was on the tip of her tongue. Sue leaned so far forward in her chair that she was in peril of falling. It was as if the anticipation was killing her.

"Swingers."

What the fuck? That voice wasn't Amy's, it was Dylan's and he wasn't about to give Amy the satisfaction of divulging his family's depravity.

We all stopped dead in our tracks. Sue cleared her throat and sat back in her chair, Dylan lowered his head and stared at the ground, while Amy smiled like she just snatched the last brownie off the plate.

"Well fuck. That's cool. I'm having some whiskey. Dylan, you interested?" I had to play peacekeeper.

He didn't say anything but nodded his head in what I took to be a yes. Getting up I asked if anyone else needed something. I knew that with the recent revelations we should have called it a night, but the group was apparently far too dumb for that. Collectively we were waiting to see what the next move would be.

"Yeah, open Amy and me another bottle of that J. Lohr." Okay, let the games begin.

I was only gone for 10 minutes but the conversation had taken a turn by the time I returned. I was just in time to hear Sue asking how many of Dylan's family were swingers and who did they swing with.

"Well my parents of course, my mom's sister and her husband and my brother along with his wife." I sat down, pulled the cork out of the bottle of red heaven and replenished the women's glasses.

"How did you find out?" Sue wasn't letting it go. This was the most interesting conversation in this yard for a long, long time.

"My brother and I were supposed to stay overnight at a friend's house, but things got out of hand and his parents sent us packing. When we walked into the house, the first thing we saw was our mother deep throating our uncle."

Pulling the cork out of a good bottle of Canadian whiskey, my hand was shaking while I poured. "You tell me when." was all I said to Dylan. He looked at the glass but didn't move until it was more than half full. His first swallow was a big one. It was almost as if it gave him the courage to continue.

"She didn't see us, but my uncle Bill did. He didn't say anything, but he pointed to the other room where my father had my mom's sister bent over the couch and was fucking her from behind." I almost felt a little sorry for the poor bastard and it was partially because his wife was taking such joy in his agony.

"What did you do?" Holy fuck Sue, give the poor kid a break.

"Not much. We walked right through the middle of the room and went to our rooms. They never missed a beat. We heard them for the next couple of hours."

"Yeah, and ever since that day my husband has had what his therapist likes to call an Oedipus Complex. Haven't you Dilly?" Wow. She wasn't cutting the poor sap any slack at all.

"Fuck you Amy." Dylan took another very big gulp of his drink after he said it.

"Oh, Dylan honey. I really wish that you would fuck me, but unfortunately, I can't give you what you want from your mommy. He wants to swap partners so bad, that way he can live out his fantasy, but it would have to be the perfect couple, if you get my drift." Well, there it fucking was, my answer, and it was lighting up the backyard like the lights on a neon sign. The reason this hot little bitch has let me stick my old dick into her for the past couple of weeks is, she wasn't getting it at home.

"Oh, you poor thing." When Sue said it both Amy and I snapped our heads in her direction. Who did she mean? That answer came instantly. Sue tapped my knee and motioned for me to move. Exchanging seats, she pulled Dylan's head to her chest in a most motherly way and hugged him tightly. Amy grinned like the devil himself.

Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud, came over the speakers and Amy leap up out of her chair, "Frank, dance with me. This was Dilly and my wedding song." There was no attempt to hide the viciousness in her voice.

As Ed serenaded us, Amy kept her eyes locked on Dylan and Sue. They were whispering and Sue was softly stroking his hair and tickling the muscles on his neck. Amy squeezed my arm and directed my gaze toward them. As if on cue, when Ed's lyrics said, "take me into your loving arms, kiss me under the light of a thousand stars." Sue and Dylan touched lips for the first time that night.

They made no bones about their actions. Sue's comforting touch was turning into making out. The song came to an end and Amy pulled me back toward our seats.

Our significant others paid us no mind. I sat in my chair and Amy climbed in also, plopping her hard, little ass down onto my crotch. Sue looked over at us out of the corner of her eye but didn't loosen the lip lock that was going on between her and what I gathered would soon be her new lover.

For the first time this evening Amy didn't appear to be orchestrating anything, instead she crooked her neck and put her head on my shoulder. Mindlessly, under the cover of her curled-up legs, she fondled my hardness while we watched the show that our spouses were putting on.

Dylan had slipped his hand into the back of Sue's shorts and was cupping her ass. Sue was touching Dylan in the same fashion that Amy was caressing me, but she wasn't hiding it. My wife was tugging at Dylan's shaft like she was trying to pull it through the material of his swimsuit. When she had had enough of it, she pulled down the front of his gear and exposed his cock.

Sue's young stud moaned as her hand clenched his hard staff. He made no attempts to stop her nor did he make any eye contact with his wife.

I had been trying my best to restrain myself, but with Sue now on her knees in front of one of our guests, I assumed that I had clearance to enjoy Amy in any way that I saw fit. I figured that my best bet would be to follow the lead of my wife, so I slide my hand into Amy's bikini and targeted her warm wet pussy.

Amy's excitement was very evident. She was saturated with her own juice. Wetness overflowed from her vagina. When I slid my finger through her thick lips, she bucked her hips up off my lap as if trying to capture my finger in a trap. "Put it in me." she whispered in my ear. Pushing my digit into her tight love hole, Amy and Dylan let out an "Ohhhhh" almost in unison. Amy from my finger and Dylan from Sue wrapping her full red lips around his cock.

Untying the strings on Amy's bathing suit bottom gave me better access to her hidden treasure. She once again lifted her ass as I yanked the damp crotched piece of material out from under her and tossed it on the table. Looking back over at my wife, I noticed that Dylan had released her large tits from the confines of her top and he was mauling them with his hands while Sue bobbed her head up and down on his knob.

When I undid Amy's top, she spun to face me and placed a knee on either side of my lap. With my lips locked onto one of her rock-hard little nipples and my hand buried in her pussy, Dylan had the million-dollar view of me fingering his wife.

Amy cradled my head into her hands and pulled my face off of her breast. She looked me in the eyes and for the very first time, she kissed me. Her full juicy lips were soft and inviting. When they parted and her tongue found its way into my mouth, I tasted the crushed and fermented California grapes. I had wanted to kiss this little beauty since the very first time we met and now I was relishing her sweet lips. I never wanted this kiss to end.

"Urrrrggggghhhh" Dylan came like an unsuspected flood from a dam bursting, but Sue was a champ. Only a few drops fell from her mouth as she tried to swallow what she could. Both her and Dylan looked in our direction. Amy and I sat as if frozen in place. No one knew what the next move would be.

Finally, Sue stood up, dropped her shorts to the ground, sat down on the edge of her chair and leaned back. She didn't say so, but she wanted Dylan to reciprocate and if he couldn't figure it out, then he was a goddamn idiot.

Well he wasn't. Dylan dropped to his knees faster than Sue's bottoms had hit the floor. His tongue darted into his first older pussy, much older if the truth be told. I'm not sure if he was good at oral sex or Sue was just embellishing for his benefit, but she grabbed his hair and begged him not to stop.

Not to be out done, I picked Amy up in one swift movement and set her down where I had just been seated. My face was buried in her swamp like pussy a second later. I did all that I could to drink up her nectar. Amy, like Sue encouraged my actions by pulling my head closer and moaning out the noises of pleasure. My tongue split Amy's gash and circled her clit, but when I rubbed my thumb across the crinkled skin of her puckered little asshole and tried to push it in, her hand gripped my wrist like a rabid pit bull and pulled the offending digit out of harms way. Apparently, she was still a little tender down there.

It was kind of surreal to be licking my lover's wet little pussy while her husband was within reach of me, and he was doing the same thing to my wife. It was hard to take my eyes off of them. I enjoyed watching as Sue writhed in extasy, while Dylan smashed his face into her.

My wife was the first of the two women to cum. She made a spectacle of the event, "Oh my god Dylan. Baby don't stop. Holy shit baby that feels so fucking good." Amy on the other hand, who I know from experience, is a very loud comer, fought the urge and came with a low growling "ohhhhhhhhh".