The New Build

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would have been perfectly content with ending the night right there and then, and I was the only one of us that hadn't popped a nut, but Sue had no plans of stopping. She had a good-looking younger guy at her disposal, and she planned on using him in everyway possible.

My wife's lover placed his equipment at her entrance and pushed forward. Oedipus Complex be damned, Dylan bottomed out in Sue's pussy and cried out, "Mommy". Now I'm cool with role play in the bedroom, but having another dude fuck your wife next to you and call her mommy, can be a little disconcerting.

It didn't seem to bother Amy in the least. She had me sit back down in the chair and she impaled herself on my dick in the reverse cowgirl so that she could watch her husband act out his wildest fantasy.

Dylan pummeled away at Sue's pussy with short fast thrusts. I don't think that he could have kept that kind of pace up for long if it wasn't for the fact that he had already cum not that long ago and he was half my age. Amy on the other hand was putting on her own show and Sue was watching intently. Amy moved her hips like exotic dancer from a mysterious foreign country. Her circling ass motion, while raising and lowering those slim hips, was over the top sexy.

Looking over at Sue, we made eye contact for the first time since Dylan puts his cock into her. She smiled wickedly and licked her lips. Pulling Dylan's face to hers, she taught him the definition of a passionate kiss. Kissing and biting his lips while sucking the remainder of her love juice off his face. Dylan's whimpered, "Oh, mommy".

Amy is a very hot and very sexual young lady who was not about to be out done when it came to love making. Taking my hands from her hips, she moved them up to her breasts and tried to pierce my palms with her hard nipples. Leaning back into my chest, she put her tiny feet up onto my knees and turned her head and tongued at my lips. I could feel Amy's fingertips tickling my shaft as it ravaged her tiny cunt. She was rubbing her clit and was breathing frantically. She called out my name when she came and said, "Oh daddy, that's soooooooo gooooood."

Dylan jumped when he heard that and looked over just as I released my grip on his wife's tits and grabbed her hips. I was ready for blast off. Amy prepped herself for my load by flexing and tightening her special muscles to the point that I felt like she was milking my cock. I started thrusting into her with the same speed as Dylan was fucking my wife.

Turning his attention back to Sue, Dylan stopped dead in his tracks. I watched as his ass clenched and flexed, I didn't need to hear him say mommy to know that he was shooting his load into my wife.

With my teeth firmly locked onto Amy's sweet neck she whispered, "Do it for me." I continued pumping and rubbing Amy's clit as the largest load I had shot in years blasted into my little vixen's snatch. Amy tensed up and for the second time that evening, she came on my cock.

Assessing the situation, I glanced around the yard. Sue was laying back with eyes closed. Dylan was sitting on the outdoor carpet looking up into space while his limp dick had faded into its shell. Amy was still attached to me and was mindlessly drawing circles on her clit.

When Dylan brought his head out of the clouds, Amy stood up and extracted her hot little pussy off my semi hard cock, exposing it to the warm night air. Walking the 4 steps towards Dylan, she wiggled her ass like a little demon that was on a mission.

Sue gasped loudly when Amy lifted her leg up onto Dylan's shoulder and pulled his head forward so that his face was buried in her wetness. Dylan licked and sucked at the mixture of Amy's and my juice like he was dehydrated and needed it to save his life.

"Do it baby. Get it all. That's right baby, look at you, you're living out all of your dirty fucking fantasies in one night." Our new neighbors were teaching Sue and I some new tricks.

Sue looked at me as if looking for an answer. Fuck it, I couldn't help myself. I pointed at my semi hard dick and made a sucking motion with my hand and mouth. The old girl didn't let me down. Dropping to her knees in front of me, she licked up the combined juices of me and Amy.

The backyard fuckfest was over for the night. Amy wasn't going to cum from Dylan licking my jizz out of her pussy and I wasn't going to blow another load from Sue cleaning me up, but it sure was fun trying.

Shyly, Dylan gathered up his and Amy's clothing and started dressing. Dylan's fantasies may seem perverse to some, but they were actually quite harmless. I didn't think that he had any reason to be hanging his head.

I kissed and hugged Amy and Sue did the same with Dylan. When Dylan turned to me, I pulled him in for a fatherly hug.

"Well that was fun. You guys coming back next weekend?"

"We would love to." Dylan answered without even consulting with Amy. It looked like this might become a regular thing. If it were, I may have to up my dosage of vitamin "E".

Sue walked hand and hand with Dylan to the gate, kissed him passionately, then watched as her new lover and his wife disappeared into the darkness.

With a slight grin on her face, she kissed my cheek and told me that she was going to have a shower before bed.

Returning misplaced cushions and straightening furniture was a nightly task for me. I picked up the empty wine bottles and dumped any unfinished drinks. I was almost done when I nearly jumped out of my skin from hearing my name.

"Hey Frank." It was my neighbor Doug.

"Hey Doug, what's up?" I felt a rush of cold race through my veins. I wondered how long had he been out there and what he might have heard?

"Nice night." Yes, it was, but I knew for sure that Doug didn't want to talk about the weather.

"Frank, Heather and I were wondering if maybe we could come over to your next BBQ." What the fuck? Doug and Heather had to be in their mid-thirties. Doug looked like a plain enough guy and Heather was short and plump with nice big tits, but she was sexy as hell. They had a nice house with two kids and a dog. They seemed to be fairly straight-laced, and they normally kept to themselves. With a fair bit of certainty, I guessed that they had heard everything. At the very least, they had heard something that piqued their interest.

"We're having one next Saturday. The couple that lives in the new place behind us are coming. Are you interested?"

"Fuck yeah." Was Doug's response, then a soft "Oh yes" came out from behind the fence. I could only assume that it was Heather. I couldn't get the thought of motorboating those big tits out of my head.

"Consider yourselves invited. We'll see you then."

"Wait, what would you like us to bring?" Heather sounded like a small cartoon creature when she asked her question.

"An open mind. Just bring an open mind."

Turning off all the outside lights for the night, I headed into the house for the evening, grinning like a Cheshire Cat.

When I rolled over in the morning to look at my wife, I noticed that she still had a smile on her face. Last night was the first time that anything of that nature had ever happened during our relationship, but I would bet my life that it wouldn't be the last.