All Comments on 'The New Deal Ch. 08'

by litfan10

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
krakbaknsak58krakbaknsak58almost 7 years ago
Interesting

I did not see the visit from Cindy's mom coming, but I certainly knew her intentions when she appeared.

Mrs Wilson was dealt with deftly.

I would love to know more about Heather. And I am still waiting for the story on James/Jesse.

petertowerspetertowersalmost 7 years ago

Another interesting chapter. I think Cindi's mother's appearance could have been given more space or hasn't she gone completely? Pete

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Forget something?

Love this story line but shouldn't there have been some incest in the chapter?

carbinemastercarbinemasteralmost 7 years ago
Another good chapter!

I absolutely love this series, and that's odd because polyamory is not a favorite story element of mine. For me, the big attraction of this series is the clear, passionate, and unconditional love between the main characters. You portray that so well, it nearlybrings me to tears on occasion!

Ever since you introduced the character of Cindy, I have wondered if her birth mother would crawl out from whatever rock she was hiding under. After all this time I was starting to doubt it. So imagine my surprise when I read this! By the way, the whole bit with Gwen faking a call to a mafia Whitman was frigging hysterical! Definitely got a laugh or three from me! Keep it going, Litfan!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to krakbaknsak58

Hey krak! Thank you again for reading and commenting, I always appreciate it. Yeah, I definitely plan on exploring more with both Heather and Jesse very soon. Keep me posted as to what you think.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
response to petertowers

Pete! Hello again dear friend. The scene with Cindy's mom came together pretty quickly as to her future we shall see. Thanks again and happy writing my friend!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

I swear you were standing over my shoulder when I was submitting this chapter. I had a long pause at the category. Both series have been categorized as incest for good reason but as of the newer series I knew this would not be the case all the time- the newer generation are not related. Believe it or not when I submitted the first chapter of the New Deal I categorized it as Erotic Coupling as I think that is more accurate now. The site owners switched it back to incest so there it stays.

The intermingling will definitely continue but is not the sole focus at all anymore which I like better - at this point we have fifteen regular characters all wanting their time to have fun.

Thanks again for the very valid comment!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to carbinemaster

Carbinemaster - I am truly touched by your incredibly kind words. Thank you so, so much.

For me, this goes far beyond polyamory and even incest, its original focus - this is about a group of people who fearlessly love each other absolutely and unconditionally. I love this theme and intend to explore it fully here.

Herman Melville when he wrote Moby Dick wrote it as a vehicle to explore his coming to terms with religion. For me the New Deal is my coming to terms with unconditional love as I am learning to fully embrace this myself (or at least try my damnedest.)

You are correct - Cindy with her birth mother has been a long time coming. I hope it was worth the wait.

Thank you so much for enjoying the phony hitman scene - I had a ton of fun writing it.

Again, thank you so much for your wonderful comment. Happy writing to you!

BigPappy42BigPappy42almost 7 years ago
Another great edition

Like Krak i didn't see Cindy 's mother coming, but got a great laugh with the whole mafioso tactic turning Matt into 'Vinnie the hit man'. That was awesome and hysterical. I also really enjoyed Diana's interaction with Mrs Wilson. It was great to give Diana the opportunity to throw her own kindness back at Ms Wilson.

By far you have created my absolute favorite story line on this site. Your development of each character has been nothing short of amazing with thier nuances and complexities. While i have taken a step back from my own story to work on better developing its characters and the story, your story continues to keep me inspired to want to keep trying and my creative juices flowing.

Outside of the fictional story line, i have to say that i thought it was great that you through in some good old fashion reality into it as well. I could not agree more with your view of the lack of acceptance of the LGBT community and the support they need and quite frankly deserve. I have many friends and family that are apart of the LGBT community and seeing someone whos writing that i truly have enjoyed showing them support they need made my heart sing. Keep for up the amazing work Litfan!

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to BigPappy42

Hi again BigPappy! Thank you for your so incredibly kind words. I am truly honored to be called an inspiration - humbled too.

Thank you for pointing out Diana's killing them with kindness approach. That is what I try to make my characters resonate - kindness and love - unconditional.

I have to be honest - I am a huge fan of John Oliver and when he did his last show of 2016 and referenced what we should do going forward by supporting charities that are so important but would be having a tough time including the Trevor Project I took note. He even made a joke about zinging that relative that is against these by making a gift donation in their name. Well, I knew I had to use that. Thank you, John Oliver.

I am a proud member of the LGBT community myself (Bi) and I work with kids in that community dealing with the strife they face daily just to simply be who they are. Every year the kids adorn columns at a local college with the photos and stories of the many transgenders worldwide who have either died from their own hands or were beaten to death. We need more pillars every year. This has to stop. Thank you so much for acknowledging the need as well as your own support.

My best to you BigPappy.

Thank you.

prop69prop69almost 7 years ago
I think you handled Cindy's birth Mother and the bastard she has been with well.

I was surprised her Mom and the bastard have stayed together this long. I am glad you did not have the bastard RAPE Cindy at 15. So many times the bastard is a drunk and eventually rapes the daughter and ruins her life.

As we have discussed having Cindy fucking everyone and especially "air-tight" was not my choice. Now with Beth getting into the family and wanting to satisfy Chip with "her ass" you have opened it up for Beth to be air-tight also.

Now all we need is Jenny joining the group. Of course we have Cindy Lynn in "the wings" waiting to lose her virginity to SOMEONE.

Also, I guess Matt has a smaller cock than Chip or his Dad. I think this is the first time you have compared Matt's cock to Chip or his Dad.

I am looking forward to the weekend dinner with Cindy, Beth, Matt, & Chip. Bring along an EXTRA TUBE OF LUBE!!! Maybe Matt with film some private HOME MOVIES.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to prop69

Hey prop. Thanks for your comments. There are always worse situations in life and while Cindy had it rough she is in a great place now. Beth is very different from Cindy so I don't know completely the sexual course Beth will journey. During the get-togethers Adam is known for being larger and at least one of the mothers in the past (I think Sue) mentioned wondering if Chip followed genetically and confirmed that he did. Matt is a normal size which is perfectly fine for Cindy and Diana.

Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Worse of the series

This story does not fit with it the genre and is a repeat of events spent with Matt and Cindy. With the introduction of the two doofus characters that have no real place with the theme you created, you are now adding elements that takes it from its light hearted topsy turvy style to Just plain goofy (the mafia scene was out of place and not as funny as some may say). Think of ways to blend new characters into the fun that Diana has created or admit you are at a dead-end and being the two series to a close.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

Thanks for your comments. I'd love to know who you mean as the two new "doofus characters." I'm quite happy with the entire ensemble.

Going to beg to differ with you that all the characters are progressing in what I find to be a very realistic manner. This isn't a case of desperately trying to find things to write, that part is easy - all the characters are growing.

I was curious how readers would take the Mafioso scene. So far other than you it has been well received so I'll take that.

Thanks for your thoughts. I always consider what readers have to say.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
When in the next chapter

Spent two days reading all you chapters, when will the next chapter be completed.

litfan10litfan10almost 7 years agoAuthor
Response to Anonymous

Hi anonymous. I just submitted Chapter 9 to Literotica so it should be up in three or four days. Look for it as of Monday I hope - you can never tell.

Thanks. I'm so glad you enjoyed the series.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So good

Spend the last few days reading every chapter, best story i have read, there were times where i would either shed a tear or laugh durring the story, cant wait for next chapter.

PrinceLukePrinceLukeover 6 years ago
great

looking forward to more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous