All Comments on 'The New Dress Code Ch. 02'

by wooliee

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
bwpscbwpscover 1 year ago

Love the ending!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice twist.

nolaguy58nolaguy58over 1 year ago

What fun. Slow start, but this chapter was audacious but fun. Looking forward to how Beth “owns” the situation.

cradulichcradulichover 1 year ago

Got a chuckle out of it Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

After now reading the original, you have to take it forward. Have Beth present her case like in the original and make the joke dress code into the actual one for all women to follow.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ending funny. Questionnaire was my favorite part. ❤️❤️❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It seems to me a new talented author appeared! If you keep writing and don't give up you may become a new legend. Amazing style! Thank you for your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story, would have liked it more if it was a bit slower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please tell me we get a 3rd chapter to see the Conclusion of April Fools Day!

Or maybe a preview of casual Fridays to come there....

Something... ending a story in mid-sentence... Nobody like it when the Sopranos did it...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you for your story really much! You are pretending to be a new ENF classics writer. Hope you are planning to continue the story and have at least 10 chapters))) Also hope you will not get into BDSM, vibrator-oriented scenes or other not purely CMNF things. Wish you inspiration and new brilliant fast releases!

GoldenDagerGoldenDagerover 1 year ago

Hmm… I haven’t finished the chapter just yet, but… I would highly recommend that the men get similar treatment; comes off as to much of sexist male fantasy stuff… Now… I know that sexism is kind of linked with bimboification, but… There are a lot of stores that do it right that everyone can read and not just straight sexist guys… Either way, it’s an interesting idea though and is written ok for the most part (a bit fast I’d say and the time skips in the first chapter and this are confusing) And I know that you could just handwave it away as not being a thing, but there’s no way that this sort of thing could ever stand up in court or something as being an actual dress code and she could probably have some of her managers or whatever fired for not only agreeing with it but trying to implement it. For the most part everyone; including the girls, seem ok with it, but… I guess what I’m trying to say is that I’d like to see the field evened and that the guys undergo similar clothing changes because if not it will just be another sexist bimboification story…

woolieewoolieeover 1 year agoAuthor

I think I'm going to re-start this story, with a proper background and intro, introducing Beth's kinks a bit slower. I've written 2 more chapters but they just seem like they flow into those kinks way too fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don't think you really need a restart. If smth goes fast it doesn't mean it's bad at all! You have very nice descriptions of situations. Neither small nor big. Perfect ones! It's the main thing which lots of authors lack here. And a brilliant idea! You can exploit it again and again. You may not let Beth home due to working hours, give her a bonus for her enthusiasm and encourage other girls to follow the new dress code. Or ... you can get her tricked at other holidays:

Please, don't turn into one of the authors writing volumes and volumes of boring text with a few sentences of real ENF!!! I'm writing it because when I was reading your first chapter I was thinking to quit. I went on reading only because of the title. And your second chapter proved to be a masterpiece! But I still don't understand why you needed the first one! Please don't rewrite! You have a nice style and pace. Don't spoil them both!

mfj77mfj774 months ago

Lots of fun! Agree with comment below that men's dress code should have also been modified especially on Fridays. Tongue piercings? - Seems extreme to require. Belly button bling? Ben-Wa balls in lieu of vibrator? Remote controlled vibrator? Need another chapter - did any other females fall for the gag? Enjoy absurd, fun stories. Keep going!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous