The New Dress Code Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before getting out, she fixed her top and skirt. Her fishnets had ridden down a little too. Her soft malleable body was terrible at keeping her tight clothes in place. She was quite late, but perhaps this was a good thing. Everyone would be in their cubicles and out of sight.

"Liza!" Beth turned Left to see who it was, but remembered only one creep called her Liza instead of Beth like everyone else - Dave.

"I'm usually late, but this must be the first time for you." Dave came up to her and leaned on the roof of her car. Beth was very nervous. He could only see her face because they were on opposite sides of her car.

"Don't worry. They haven't fired me yet, and you're more valuable than me. Hey, so about that drink w-" Dave froze as he walked around her car to see her.

"Uhh... Oh yeah! I almost forgot about the new dress code!" Dave sputtered nervously as he struggled to take his eyes off her body.

"Well, it's a good thing our code only changed for Fridays, haha.." His voice was only getting more shaky.

"Hey, uh, Nice chatting with you, but I'm late... and uhh... so are you..." Beth still hadn't reacted to the fact that Dave had seen her half naked. Minutes ticked by. By the time she came out of shock he was gone. Fuck! He had seen her. She didn't manage to go 10 seconds without someone seeing her, and it was Dave of all people.

She didn't care at this point, she just wanted to get to her desk. She kept her head down, tugging at her skirt all the way there not caring or wanting to know how many people were noticing her. Her heart has thumping, and she was reminded with each step of the growing wetness between her legs. She peeked through the gaps in Mr. Hicks's window to check and he was not in, probably a meeting. She settled down in her chair, remembering to hike up her skirt just a little so her wetness didn't leave a spot.

Before she could think of anything, she was approached by Dave.

"Heyyy Liza. I, uh, was just in a meeting, and Tony asked me to come get you, he needs you to, uh, take some notes, yeah." He couldn't stop staring at her tits.

Beth was getting quite upset at this point. Why would Mr. Hicks send him to come get her?

"Dave I swear to God-" She was pissed.

"No, no, this isn't a prank or any- Uhh, well... No, they just sent me because I came in late, I wasn't part of the discussion."

Beth stared Dave down. If looks could kill...

"I promise they asked for you. You can... uh... kick me in the balls if I'm lying."

"I'd love that." Beth shot up, and started walking down the hallway. Dave followed behind.

"Conference room?" Beth asked as she turned her neck around.

"Uh, yes." Dave's eyes shot up from staring at her ass. Beth had forgotten to pull her skirt back down. Noticing his gaze, she quickly pulled them back down, cursing under her breath.

She walked to the conference room door, took a moment, fixed her clothes and turned to look at Dave.

"Promise." said Dave raising his pinky.

Beth turned her head back, took a deep breath, pushed the doors open and stepped in confidently.

Mr. White, Mr. Hicks and the other company managers were huddled together at one corner of the conference, facing the door, and now a half naked Beth. Everyone was frozen, no one said anything until Dave broke the silence walking out from behind her.

"See? I told you?" Dave looked at the older gentlemen as he presented Beth as proof.

There was another period of awkward silence until Mr. White spoke.

"Beth... do you know what day it is?"

It took a moment for Beth to react.

"Monday...?" she asked unsurely.

"Yes, but what date?"

"The first?" she guessed.

"Yes, the first of...?"

"The first of Apr-"

12