The New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Your not boyfriend seems to be enjoying himself"

I blushed again. Later, she told me she found it sexy and it became a favourite game of hers finding new ways of teasing me. All I could manage then was a petulant,

"He hates Lionel Ritchie."

I opened my door and switched on the light. The overhead fluorescent was brutal and I flipped it off, turning on my bedside table lamp that I'd draped with an old chiffon scarf. Agnieszka stood by the door watching me.

"Come in, sorry it's such a mess. I'll put some music on, what do you like?"

I began sorting through my stack of cassettes, aware that my nerves had overtaken me and I was babbling like an idiot.

I sensed she was behind me but I couldn't bring myself to look. Her arms folded around me and drew me into her. Warm breath caressed my ear as she whispered.

"I like you."

She kissed my neck and I leaned back into her willing her to continue, not daring to participate. Her hands crept up my shirt towards my breasts, my heart was racing so fast I thought I might faint. No one had ever touched me in this way before, my skin quaked beneath her fingers, raw with sensation. When she reached my breasts and squeezed them it sent a jolt of pleasure through my whole body. I gasped, tried to turn to face her but she held me in place. Her fingers found my nipples, which were practically poking through my bra, and she began gently pinching them. It was one of the things that always took me over the edge when I played with myself but that was nothing compared to her touch. I writhed and moaned, begging her to kiss me, trying to turn my head to meet her lips. Her tongue darted into my ear and I shuddered so violently she allowed be to break free.

I twisted around to face her, our eyes met and I could see she was as excited as I was. She took my hand.

"Let's lay down."

A wave of shyness lapped over me. She pushed me onto the bed and laying on her side next to me, she caressed my cheek.

"Don't be frightened."

I shook my head, "I'm not..."

She kissed me once again. It was deep and passionate. Her hand began to pluck open the buttons of my shirt. When she reached my waistband she pulled it open exposing my stomach. I shivered in anticipation. Her touch was like a static charge, I could feel the goosebumps precede like a bow wave towards my breasts, which already felt twice their usual size. When her fingers pinched my stiff nipples, I moaned into her kiss, wordlessly pleading for more as she continued to tease me, through the fabric of my bra. I needed to feel her hands on my breasts without this frustrating barrier.

"Take it off, please.."

She grinned.

"What, this?"

The bra had one of those front opening catches and she toyed with it, tugging at it away from me then letting it slip through her fingers, again and again, until I was whimpering with frustration. It was sweet torture and she played me to perfection, until with a practised flick, the bra sprang open and my breasts were free.

"Wow, you really are beautiful."

Her hand explored my naked breasts, stroking her palm over my painfully erect nipples and sending waves of pleasure to my already swollen clit. Without pause, she sucked a nipple into her mouth, flicking it with her tongue while rolling its twin between her fingers. She looked up.

"I've wanted to do this since the first time I saw you."

Being desired, especially when you've never expected it, is exciting, and it liberated me from my shy reticence. I reached for her head, drawing her back to my breasts, watching in wonder as she shifted attention from one nipple to the other. Soon, the stone-hard peaks, glistening with saliva, jutted from my breasts further than I'd thought possible. Every caress seemed to reach deeper into the molten core of my sex, each new sensation amplified to unimagined intensity by my inexperience. I was beside myself, every erotic fantasy I'd nurtured for the past eight years was unfolding like the track before a hurling roller-coaster.

Her hand trailed down towards my jeans. I could already feel myself heading for a climax as she tugged at the zip. I reached down trying to push the jeans off my hips. They were tight-fitting and clung to me with the frustrating tenacity of a chastity belt. Agnieszka grabbed hold of the legs, and together we wrestled until she finally managed to drag them free. She tossed them aside and began pulling off my socks. I wanted her to lay with me but she held onto my foot and her lips enveloped my toes. It was another unimagined first. Her tongue licked and teased it's way between them, leaving me squirming between ticklish laughter and the need to thrust a hand in my soaking panties.

"Please..." I begged.

Her tongue was driving me crazy, it all felt so deliciously dirty in the best sense of the word. I wanted her so badly it was like a weight pressing down on my chest, suffocating me. Agnieszka sucked my big toe between her lips, running her tongue underneath and releasing it with a pop.

"Ready?"

"Oh God, yes.."

She lay next to me again and we began to kiss as her hand traced the outline of my sex through my panties. I was so wet the white cotton had become almost transparent, revealing the dark outline of the hair beneath. I grabbed hold of her arm, unable to endure any more teasing.

"Please, I can't take any more.."

She grinned, raising an eyebrow.

"You want me to stop?"

"No!"

She pulled me close, and I felt her hand slide under the waistband of my panties through the tangled jungle of my bush. My labia were slick and swollen, I almost came the instant she touched me. There was no way I could last and Agnieszka wasted no time. Her fingers, soaked with my juices rubbed my clit hard and fast. It can't have taken more than ten seconds before it hit me. Every muscle in my body seemed to seize and without any vestige of restraint I screamed out the most intense orgasm of my life.

Giggling, Agnieszka pressed a wet finger to my lips.

"Shhh.. Your neighbours will think someone's being killed"

I was so blown away by the experience I didn't understand what she was saying at first. Then I began to giggle, more from the immense emotional release than anything else. I felt like I was floating, transported to some out of body experience leaving me weak as a kitten. Agnieszka kissed me tenderly, stilling my laughter, and began to slowly kiss her way down my body. It felt wonderful. I closed my eyes luxuriating as her lips brushed against skin, still glowing in the aftermath of my climax. I stroked my hand through her hair, urgency now supplanted by a more measured intimacy. The room fell silent, save for the faint whisper of her kisses and my breath, which grew deeper as she approached my open pussy.

When she reached my panties she paused, as if at some impassible barrier, kissing me through the saturated fabric. She inhaled deeply.

"You smell wonderful."

I blushed with an antique sense of shame, her comment instantly turning my embarrassment into something thrilling and illicit. Everything she did to me led me further into the unimagined hinterlands of her uninhibited sexuality. I knew at that moment I would follow her anywhere.

Agnieszka tugged at my panties, ripping the fabric in her haste as she dragged them down my thighs. She pushed my legs apart and her mouth descended on my naked pussy. I was so wet I expected her to recoil in disgust but it had quite the opposite effect. Her tongue explored my labia with long leisurely strokes savouring me like an over-ripe peach. It felt incredible. I groaned my appreciation, lifting my hips to meet each sensuous pass. I could feel my swollen pussy open inviting her inside, from where an unending trail of moisture ran down between my cheeks and onto the mattress.

Agnieszka carefully avoided my clit, tantalising with each pass, coaxing it out without reward. I lifted my knees, splaying myself open, I wanted her inside me in the worst possible way. Her hands grabbed my open thighs, holding them apart as her tongue darted between my open lips and into me. My hips jerked at the sudden intrusion, her tongue stirred deep inside me lapping at my juices. I could feel another orgasm approach and I began grinding my pussy against her mouth. Her fingers dug into my thighs pinning me to the bed, controlling my movement while her tongue scooped up my juices and lavished them over my clit. It was so swollen with need I cried out, as her tongue circled my bud edging me on the precipice of release it was sweet torture.

Then her finger slipped between my labia and began to stroke its way inside. I tensed up knowing that she would discover I was a virgin, suddenly shamed by my inexperience. She misunderstood and assuming her teasing had finally reached a point of no return, her lips pursed around my clit sucking it across her teeth. I shuddered uncontrollably, unsure if I wanted to pull her into me or push her away.

Agnieszka's finger edged deeper, thrusting to keep pace with exquisite attention she was devoting to my clit, until inevitably she butted against my hymen. I flinched and for an instant, as the realisation took hold she pulled back. I teetered on the brink of crushing disappointment, it felt like an eternity but can't have been much more than a few seconds before her caresses resumed, rubbing across my slick labia while her mouth continued to suck and nip at my clit. I threaded my fingers through her hair, I pulling her hard against me, my intense excitement now coloured with a bewildering mix of gratitude and love.

There was no holding back. Everything seemed to contract into that infinitely sensitive point between my legs, and then in a starburst of energy, all my sense seemed to flood with a luminous ecstasy. I know I made a lot of noise, thrashed around like a woman possessed, cried with joy, but honestly, I was on some other plane. I don't remember much about that precious minute, just a vague awareness that Agnieszka was now laying alongside me, softly stroking my cheek. Her voice seemed to come out of nowhere.

"Wow, somebody needed that."

I turned from staring blankly at the ceiling to find her grinning at me. Her face was wet with my juices and I was immersed in the smell of my own sex. I smiled back, oddly shy after my uninhibited performance of moments before.

"Are you always this noisy? 'cause we're going to need to soundproof the room."

My heart skipped at her words, this wasn't some random, one-off. She was talking about the future.

"..I don't know.."

I couldn't quite bring myself to finish the sentence but I didn't need to. She leaned in and kissed me, tenderly. I could feel a tear escape down my cheek. I think it was the happiest moment of my life, laying there with this strange girl who somehow reached inside of me and freed me into this new world.

"Aren't you disappointed?"

She shook her head.

"It makes this special for both of us."

I could see that she meant it and more than anything I wanted to please her, even if I was uncertain how. I leaned closer and whispered in her ear "I want to make love to you.."

She murmured back, "Good."

I began kissing my way down her neck, relishing the way she purred her appreciation. I wanted to return the pleasure she'd given me but I felt like a hopeless amateur and so I continued to kiss her, afraid of making a wrong move. Eventually, she lifted my chin, her eyes were filled with a desire.

"Help me take off my dress."

Somehow I'd lost sight of the fact that she was still fully dressed. Confronted with the awkward mechanics of undressing another person I reached behind her blindly searching for the zip. Agnieszka shifted a little until I found the elusive catch and the back of her dress fell open. I expected to find her bra but she was naked. Feeling her bare skin beneath my hand was amazing, the warmth, the softness, her subtle scent all captivated me. I wanted to touch every centimetre of her, gorge my eyes on her body. My hand caressed her back reading each contour as if it were some fabulous Braille love poem. I kissed her deeply our tongues entwining, both of us excited as each other.

Agnieszka broke off the kiss, yanked the dress over her head, threw it on the floor and in one fluid movement rolled on top of me. I barely glimpsed her naked breasts before they cushioned against my own, her hard nipples poking into me. Feeling her body leaning into mine reignited my lust, I had to have her in every possible way. I ran my hands down her back until I found her nylon covered cheeks and squeezed the tender flesh. Somehow the contrast between her nudity and those black tights was an incredible turn-on. I opened my legs to allow her thigh to fall between mine, rubbing my pussy against the nylon sheath and smearing my juices into the silken fabric. I felt like I was marking her with my scent, taking possession of her in the most basic animal fashion.

Agnieszka reared up thrusting her thigh hard against me, her breasts swung centimetres from my lips. They were irresistible, smaller than mine, with sharply pointed nipples that seemed to have subsumed the whole of her areoles. I leaned forward drawing one and then the other into my mouth, licking and suckling on the rigid peaks, trying to turn years of speculation and fantasy into experience. However inept my efforts were, they seemed to work. Agnieszka pulled my head closer feeding me each breast and moaning encouragement in Polish. It gave me the confidence to take control.

"Turn over."

She rolled off of me, and I looked down at her in wonder. Her body, bisected by those black tights was a pale a porcelain. The thigh that had pressed against my pussy glistened with my juices, but it was the juncture of her legs that held my attention. Her tights were soaked and I could smell her deep earthy scent, with its intangible note of sweetness. I couldn't wait a moment longer and neither could Agnieszka.

I pressed my lips against her inner thigh, slowly kissing my way towards her waiting sex. She reached for me, impatient, but I knew instinctively what she needed -- what we both needed. Her wonderful scent saturated her tights and I found myself smearing my cheeks with her perfume between each encroaching kiss. It was incredibly sensual, off the scale sexy.

When I reached her mound. I pressed my lips to her as if I were worshipping a sacred icon. The whole experience was a crazy mixture of raw sex and reverence. Agnieszka's gasped, her fingers knotted in my hair drawing me into her. I could taste her now. I lapped at the nectar relishing those last brief instants before I could unveil her to my gaze. She lifted my head, her pleading expression more eloquent than any words.

My fingers found her waistband and I tugged at the tights. As they peeled down her legs her naked sex lay before me. She was completely without hair, her pussy a delicate fold, a simple line that flowered to glistening petals between her legs. Nowadays, when everyone shaves like a porn star, hair would be a shock, then it seemed scandalously bold. I was momentarily surprised and in that same instant massively turned on. She was beautiful.

I yanked the tights off her feet and dived into the lush fragrance of her open thighs. With more enthusiasm than finesse, I began kissing and licking her naked mound. The skin which had seemed so smooth at a distance was slightly abrasive with the stubble, conjuring a sudden vivid image of her, legs splayed, carefully unveiling her pussy with casual strokes of a razor. It made me reach for my own sex even as my mouth found Agnieszka's. Although it was my first time, I was too excited to appreciate the novelty. All I knew was I had to taste her, to bury my tongue between those impossibly delicate lips, to drink from that perfect cleft. And so I did.

My chaotic worship obviously excited Agnieszka. Her thighs clamped around my head, holding me in place and muffling my ears to her very vocal appreciation. Realising I could excite her made me redouble my efforts, licking and probing every millimetre of her pussy, exploring by touch what was too close to see. She began to rotate her hips, smearing my face with her juices. My tongue tried and mostly failed to keep pace with the constantly moving target. As excited as she was, it was clear was still somewhere short of her summit.

She opened her thighs and I looked up, uncertain of what to do. Her expression was wanton. She reached for her pussy, pulling back the hood to expose the clitoris, which thrust like an angry nub from between the folds.

"Here, lick me."

I moved to obey but she stayed me.

"Slowly."

I nodded and began to circle her clit with my tongue, pausing to suck it gently between my lips and then resuming.

"Yes, don't stop..." Agnieszka spread her legs wide, opening herself up to my caress, tension juddering through her body. Gradually, in passing, I allowed my tongue to flit across the tip of her clit. Each time she gasped, each time louder than the last.

"Please, put your fingers inside." she begged, "I'm so close."

Tentatively, I ran my finger around her opening and eased it into the liquid silk of her pussy. I felt her constrict around my finger trying to hold me in place. I began to ease out and back again, thrusting in accompaniment to my focus on her clit. She began to buck beneath me writhing and moaning completely taken by her approaching climax. Blindly she gasped.

"More.."

I added a second finger and began thrusting faster and faster as my lips sucked the swollen bud against the rough tip of my tongue. Then with a scream, her pelvis arched off the bed and I could feel her pulse against my fingers as she came to a shattering climax. For a second I thought I had been too rough, hurt her in some way, then she fell back and all her pent up tension seemed to melt into a blissful languor.

Gently I eased my fingers from her. My whole hand was soaked in her juices and I brought it to my face to savour the aroma. Agnieszka lay sprawled before me momentarily out of it, slowly descending from some lofty peak. She looked a picture of erotic abandon and I wished I had a camera to capture that image, though in still lives vividly in my memory. As I drank in her exquisite body and tried to absorb what felt like a decade worth of experience crammed into a couple of hours, I found myself licking her juices from my fingers.

Lost in thought I didn't notice her return to earth.

"What is that English expression? Money for your thoughts.."

I lay down next to her, our eyes lost in each other.

"A penny, a penny for your thoughts."

She kissed me tenderly.

"I'm sure they're worth more."

There was so much I wanted to say but it was all too big for words. All I could manage was, "How did you know?"

She grinned, "Do you mean was there a big flashing neon sign above you that said lesbian?"

I shrugged, "I suppose, something like that.."

She shook her head, still apparently amused by my question.

"Sorry to disappoint you, all I knew was that you were beautiful and really wanted to kiss you."

Compliments didn't sit easily with me so I refused to be flattered.

"But what if I'd rejected you?"

"Then I'd be sad, the world wouldn't end."

"But I could have told someone, other people would know.."

"Know what? That you're beautiful? If they have eyes they already know. As for the rest, who cares."

"People do though. They judge you."

"No one who matters, only the small frightened people. You can't let them run your life."

I knew she was right but her matter of fact courage was astonishing. I didn't know if I had it in me to live that way. She could see my inner turmoil but unlike me, she saw beyond that, to a person I had yet to become.

123456...8