The New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, it's fine..."

I felt her relax a little, and I turned back to my new friend. I'm not naïve, I've seen my fair share of porn, but it was nothing like this, this was way more exciting. I could feel myself already getting wet as my imagination began to summon up all manner of deliciously horny possibilities. I wrapped my fingers around the shaft, which had subsided into a dormant state in the brief hiatus, and felt that magical stirring return. Guided by instinct rather than bad porn, I began to move my fist up and down, gradually filling my palm with her increasingly erect penis - we were definitely going to need a better name. There is something uniquely satisfying about raising an erection, the undeniable proof of arousal and the sense of power it confers is a huge turn on, at least it was for me in this context. I could feel Sofia tremble as my hand turned that soft pliable flesh into something altogether more intriguing.

Feeling more confident I cupped the tight sack between her legs and was rewarded by a sharp gasp. Sofia's hand settled on my head in a kind of inarticulate longing. I knew what she wanted because I wanted the same thing. I leaned forward and kissed the head of her shaft. Sofia's fingers clutched convulsively in my hair pulling it into a painful knot. I parted my lips and drew her into my mouth. It was another strange sensation, feeling that hard intruder settle on my tongue, filling me with the sweet taste of her sex. Fortunately, in light of my total inexperience, her penis was relatively small and so I didn't have to contend with the kind of gagging assault I'd witnessed in videos. She was and is a perfect size.

I sucked on the shaft and tried bobbing my head up and down its length, shielding her from my grazing teeth, all of which required a deal more coordination than I'd imagined. At best it was a work in progress, but neither of us was concerned about finesse at this point. Sofia thrust into my mouth with a restraint that was clearly at odds with her needs. Feeling her sliding between my lips was driving me to distraction, I wanted her inside of me, connected to me, part of me. I pulled back, sprang to my feet and grabbed her hand.

"I want you to fuck me right now."

It wasn't a discussion. I literally dragged her into the bedroom. The scene of yesterdays disaster barely registered as I pulled off her sweatshirt, and pushed her onto the bed. She looked incredible, those gorgeous breasts, perfect figure and endless legs only served to make the focus of my attention even more alluring. I tore off my clothes in a frenzy, conscious of my less than perfect body. I fought the urge to hide like a coy virgin, though in a sense that's exactly what I was. Sofia was watching me, her hand stroking her erection.

"You're beautiful Lizzie.."

I actually blushed, and in defiance of my inclination to dismiss any compliment, I bit my tongue and crawled next to her on the bed. Sofia folded me in her arms and my impatient lust quelled under the inexpressible sensuality of feeling her warm skin against mine. Being naked with a lover for the first time always has some element of discovery, but this was a whole continent opening before me. I wanted to explore every part of her, to fill myself with her scent, to wrap around every contour of her body. I think Sofia felt the same way because the urgency that had driven us to this point gave way to a more absorbing mutual discovery.

I kissed, stroked and caressed my way around her until I was so sated I lost all sense of self. I felt like we were merging into some indivisible state where we would live and breath as each other. There was one final connection necessary to consummate this transformation and with perfect synchronicity, so rare as to be near-mythical, the impulse mutually sparked our dormant lust.

I rolled onto my back carrying Sofia with me. She pushed herself up so that her lush breasts hung over me, the distended nipples brushing my lips. I suckled them like a starving infant, drawing them deep into my mouth. Sofia cried out, throwing her head back with a sharp intake of breath. Seeing her turned on like that and feeling that strange alien throb against my stomach, opened my pussy. I reached for her penis, sliding my fist down the rigid column.

"I need you inside me."

She looked down at me, searching for any fragment of reluctance. I ached for her and it must have been obvious because she kissed me, her tongue diving into my mouth as she shifted down my body. The tip of her penis nudged my gapping sex. She rubbed it over the slick swollen petals, glazing it with my juices. I felt like a virgin at the brink of innocence and in spite of my inherent nerves, a wave of gratitude swept through me that Sofia could possess me in this way and that we would be forever bonded at that moment. I grabbed hold of her hips, my fingers digging into her soft cheeks as I pulled her to me. The tip of her penis lodged between my lips, it felt much larger than it appeared and I shivered with the unfamiliar sensation. Sofia was so sensitive to rejection she froze. I held her tight.

"It's OK, please don't stop."

I don't know if it was my words or simply that she'd reached the limits of self-control, but I could feel all the tension that had riven her suddenly dissipate. With a heartfelt sigh, she eased into me. The feeling was incredible, nothing like the impersonal silicon thrust of a toy or the probing caress of fingers. Her pliant shaft seemed to mould itself to every subtle contour of my sex, it was warm, living and it filled me in ways I'd never thought possible. I wrapped my legs around her drawing her deep inside, grinding my clit against her baby-soft flesh. I wanted to hold her in this deepest intimate embrace, but our bodies demanded more.

Sofia began moving her hips, withdrawing as much as my fierce hold would allow before driving into me, again and again. Soon I was matching every thrust, wantonly impaling myself on her, and clawing at her back as the bed rocked beneath us. We were slick with each other's sweat, moaning into every kiss, it was wild, animalistic, and intensely sexy. I knew I couldn't last long and I desperately wanted us to finish together. Sofia seemed lost in her own world, her eyes tightly closed as she tirelessly ravaged me. I tried to squeeze her with my vaginal muscles, to make her come inside of me, but I lacked experience. Whatever, vestige of control I had fell apart, Sofia owned my climax and all I could do was cling to her as she drove me over the edge.

When it hit me, I screamed, my whole body convulsing around her tireless erection. It was unlike any climax I'd ever had, the way she filled me, connected with me so intimately. I'd never thought of myself as a submissive person, and still don't, but feeling her inside of me as I came carried a huge erotic charge, possessive, yet somehow too a profound expression of love. The incandescent pleasure that filled me wasn't the usual selfish gratification of a great orgasm, it contained a far deeper emotional release.

I hugged Sofia, wrapping my legs around her to keep her inside of me. My emotions were in turmoil with the aftershocks of my climax, I needed her to hold me and despite of the fact she hadn't shared my orgasm, she understood. We lay together, tightly entwined, listening to the beat of our hearts as the frenzy of our lovemaking abated like a passing storm. I was content to rest in the moist cocoon of our embrace, all my sustenance came from her, the rest of the world had faded into an irrelevant backdrop. As we lay still I could feel her gradually shrink inside me, and the certainty of loss stirred me from my torpor. I stroked her cheek.

"You didn't come?"

She shifted, rolling out of me onto her back.

"Don't worry, you won't get pregnant. I can't.."

I was shocked at the distance in her voice. She was starring at the ceiling as if she was already processing rejection.

"That's not what I meant. Sofia, look at me.. please?"

She reluctantly turned her head and I glimpsed a world of pain passing like a shadow beneath her eyes.

"I wouldn't care if I were pregnant, it would be our child and we would love them. I asked because I want you to feel as incredible as I felt with you inside me."

"But that's the problem, there is no inside of me. I'm a freak and accident of nature. What you felt was the perversity, the thrill of something different. That's all I have to offer.."

Tears were pooling in her eyes. Seeing the depth of her anguish sparked fury in me at the mindless prejudice that had caused such damage. And a profound shame that I had played my part. I threw my leg over her sitting astride her hips and held her face to mine.

"Don't tell me what I feel, you couldn't be more wrong. And never call yourself a freak. You're the most desirable, beautiful, wonderful woman I've ever met."

"Is that why you ran out of here yesterday?"

"No, I'm ashamed of how I reacted, I'm not perfect. This is a lot to take in, but it doesn't change how I feel about you. I simply can't lose you. I've been waiting for too long."

"I want to believe you.."

"But?"

"I love you Lizzie and it terrifies me."

"I know, me too."

I rolled onto my back, laying alongside her.

"..Mum told me off, she said I was being cruel and petulant because life wasn't living up to my unrealistic expectations. She was right, as you'll learn, it's an annoying habit of hers. She asked me if I loved you, and I realised it was all that mattered, you are everything to me.. so here I am, jumping off the cliff hoping to be caught before I hit the rocks. I want you to save me, but if you can't I understand, at least I tried.."

There was an awful silence, broken only by the distant hum of traffic out in the indifferent world. Then, Sofia's hand reached for mine, our fingers entwined and she squeezed. Her voice was soft, barely more than a whisper.

"I have to tell you something..."

My heart sank, this was it, I'd screwed everything up.

"...I was thrown out of the school netball team... I'm a hopeless catch."

I felt giddy with relief. I sat astride Sofia, pinning her to the bed. Miraculously her wariness had lifted and we faced each other in nervous anticipation.

"Clearly you need more practice."

"You think?"

"I might even be able to help."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Anything."

Sofia pulled me into her arms, both of us giggling, with relief. When we kissed it was soft, sensual, complete in a way that nothing that preceded it had ever been. I lost myself in her perfection, exploring with a tenderness that effortlessly bloomed as her penis began to stir between us. I shifted onto my side so that I could watch it grow in my hand.

"Aren't you disappointed?"

I glanced back at Sofia, who was watching me with evident anxiety. I smiled, shaking my head.

"No, not at all. I love every bit of you."

It should have felt weird, I'd never so much as fantasied about straight sex, men left me cold, but there was nothing remotely masculine about Sofia. I leaned closer, drawing her deep into my mouth, running my tongue along her length and sucking the nascent erection. Sofia began to moan in response, her hand resting on my head gently dictating the pace. As she grew harder the desire to have her inside of me again became overwhelming. I pulled back letting her fall from my mouth, the now rigid column glistening with saliva. I tightened my grip pumping my hand up and down its length. I could see Sofia was torn between her obvious desire and its dark twin that only promised pain.

"Sofia, this is the most feminine, precious part of you. It's also an incredibly sexy gift that makes me feel so close to you when you're inside of me. I wouldn't change a thing. You're perfect."

I kneeled over her and staring into her eyes, guided her to my pussy.

"This time it's your turn, I want you to come inside me."

I slowly sank onto the solid shaft. Sofia groaned as inch by inch my pussy consumed her in its tight moist grip. She filled me completely, and more than that completed me. I held her breasts pinching her nipples as I began to ride her. Sofia held my hips pulling me onto her, driving ever deeper. Our pace quickened, breathless cries joining the creaking bed towards a crescendo that remained tantalisingly out of reach. Sweat poured off me, I was close to exhaustion and although I felt another climax approaching, Sofia seemed unable to let go. I couldn't bear the idea of failing her again.

I leaned back reaching between her compressed cheeks. She was already wet from my juices and as I stroked my finger across the tight opening I felt her whole body tense beneath me. The head of her shaft pulsed against my g-spot and I began moving my hips as far as my position would allow, worming my finger into her. I was so close to coming it was a risky move but I finally broke through her constraint. Sofia's fingers dug into my hips like sharp claws, her body jerked convulsively and I could feel her penis twitch inside of me as she came. It was more than enough to carry me with her. I cried out as my pussy flooded my senses and the bed beneath us.

We fell into each other's arms utterly drained, emotionally and physically. The green silk coverlet had gathered around us like a nest and we lay like two helpless newborns. I'd never had a simultaneous orgasm before, let alone one so romantic and intimate. It reduced me to mute wonder, I swam naked in the shaded pools of her eyes, caressed the sculpted perfection of her face and paid homage in chaste kisses. Sofia's smile, faint and distant at first, steadily grew like I air rushing towards the surface from the deep. It was a beautiful smile, radiant and devoid of that dark undertow that I had blindly missed in all its previous incarnations. I hugged her closer and felt her now depleted sex slip from me to rest on my thigh. We smelled of sex, of each other, and there was a wonderful animal splendour about it. She whispered in my ear.

"Well..."

"Well.. I think I might have to lay here forever."

"Make one little room an everywhere?"

"Exactly."

"We might starve."

"And be undonne"

"We wouldn't want that, would we?"

"God no!"

Sofia kissed me, tenderly, her lips to mine. And said

"If our two loves be one, or, thou and I..."

"...Love so alike, that none do slacken, none can die."

She grinned.

"A-Level English?"

"Guilty."

"So, what now?"

"I was thinking Thai and a nice Chablis."

"Mmmm, my kind of girl."

"Mine too."

The End

1...345678