The New Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"All you need to worry about is how we're going to beat what we just did."

She leaned into me and kissed me. Without a second thought, I responded and our tongues once again resuming their passionate exploration, fluttering and darting like amorous love birds. There was a familiarity now, I wanted her and I felt wanted in equal measure. My hand reached for her breast and I began to roll and pinch her nipple, eliciting a squeal of pleasure. She drove her thigh between my legs and I thrust my pussy against her. It all felt so natural that any guilt or doubt evaporated.

Agnieszka's broke off our endless kiss, and her hands caressed my breasts.

"You have wonderful tits. Much better than mine."

None of Mum's feminist gang would ever have called them tits and the word just added to my excitement. She squeezed and fondled them, licking at my nipples until I could barely breathe. I wanted to do the same to her but she was too absorbed and honestly, the feeling was so wonderful I really didn't want her to stop. Instead, I reached for her bum, my fingers digging into the succulent flesh and pulling her onto my thigh. I could feel her pussy, slick and open against my skin and I wondered what it would feel like if it were against my own. But the unexplored territory of her taut cheeks was too distracting to hold any thought. Wherever we touched I could get enough of her.

As she continued to lavish attention on my newly christened tits, I ran my hands over her bum, feeling her muscles tense as she ground herself against my leg, both of us panting, moaning and wet for each other. I'd never realised how the swell and rise of cheeks could be so alluring, but running my hands over those delicious curves was turning me on as much as it was her. Inadvertently my hand brushed across the dividing crack and as it did Agnieszka's whole body tensed. Her teeth bit down on my nipple. I yelped at the sharp stab of pain. She murmured an apology, kissing an licking at the injured party, but the pain only served to arouse me more.

Barely touching, my fingers moved back towards the sensitive furrow. In spite of feeling I was breaking some dark taboo, I couldn't help myself. Agnieszka's anticipation, her whole attention now focused on my tentative exploration. I paused, my fingers resting on her tail bone. Fearing I might lose my nerve, she released my breasts and reached for her own cheeks dividing them in invitation. There was no need, I wanted this as much as she did. I trailed my finger slowly down between her cheeks.

"Oh God, yes!" Her breath hot against my ear.

When when I reached the wrinkled pucker, she cried out. I'd never imagined anyone could find pleasure in that way and I found myself gently circling the opening as she writhed beneath my touch. I didn't dare go further, it was all too new and strange to me, so I continued my journey to the flooded valley of her sex. She was really wet and my finger glided between her lips and up to her hard clit. Just the brush of my fingertip seemed almost agonising to her and I realised she was too sensitive for so direct an approach. I drew back and adding a second finger I began to ease them between her lips.

She nodded her head, urging me on. Her pussy closed around my fingers and resisting the urge to repeat my earlier haste, I began to slowly slide them back and forth. She pulled me closer and I brushed my lips over her neck, punctuating my progress with soft kisses. The gentle pace had a sensuality that felt much deeper than our earlier coupling. Agnieszka stroked my hair almost purring under my caress as her climax gradually grew within her. Realising I was orchestrating her pleasure encouraged me to tease out the moment. I wanted it to last, I longed to hear her beg.

Her sex squeezed around my fingers and I felt my hungry pussy echo her response. Instinctively I eased my thumb, slick with her juices, back between her cheeks seeking out the hidden opening. Agnieszka gasped as my thumb found its mark, cleaving to me with a vice-like grip. I could feel her clench against my insistent caress, almost as if she were willing me to breach that final barrier, but as my fingers continued to slide into her I could feel her orgasm build like a vast wave, to the point where it could grow no further. Suddenly and with impressive force it took her and she thrust herself onto my fingers, burying them deep inside.

With a huge sigh, her body fell onto mine, limp as a rag doll. I eased my fingers from her and stroked her back which was damp with sweat. We smelled of sex and it was wonderful. For minutes we just lay there, silently communing. It was all too perfect, to be suddenly, unexpectedly, inexplicably be made whole. Agnieszka raised her head, her eyes soft and unfocused.

"How did you do that?"

I was pleased but oddly embarrassed, so all I could manage was a shy shrug. She smiled, leaned down and kissed my breast, "You're perfect."

"No, I'm not.."

It was my default response but I knew it wasn't what she'd meant and she saw that too. Still smiling, she waited for me to acknowledge, if not wholly accept, her appreciation. I blushed, half avoiding her gaze. She gave my nipple a playful pinch.

"My turn."

All her languor seemed to vanish. She rolled off my thigh, settled between my legs and began to lap her way down from my breast. I reached for her head offering a half-hearted caress that unravelled with each centimetre of her descent. When her tongue found my navel I lost it, the redundant nerve endings that once seemed so purposeless, felt like they were directly wired to my clit. The feeling was so surprising I couldn't stop myself shrieking. Even in my distracted state, it sounded really loud and I clamped my hand over my mouth.

Agnieszka looked up grinning, before dipping once again to swirl her tongue into me. Giggling and squirming I tried to push her down. She resisted until she guessed I couldn't take any more, then began licking her way towards my pussy. I raised my hips to meet her but she wasn't going to be hurried. She ran her tongue around the edge of my bush, plucking at the hair with her fingers. Then with her hot breath brushing over my clit, when I was certain she would take me in her mouth, she bypassed my open sex and began kissing and gently biting at my inner thigh. I spread my legs opening myself up to her, trying to draw her back to my pussy but the teasing continued. As she broached the apex of my thigh she stopped short and moved to my other leg.

"No! That's not fair..."

Apart from stating the obvious, my pleading made no difference. As her mouth approached my pussy once again I found myself shaking with frustration. Agnieszka paused, grinning up at me through my tuft of hair.

"I couldn't hear, did you say stop?"

"No!"

I grabbed the cushion by my head and threw it at her. She ducked down laughing.

"Well, if you insist."

She thrust her hands under my knees, jerking them up and pushing them back towards my breasts opening me up completely so that every intimate part of me was laid bare. It felt obscene but my modesty was well and truly past it's sell-by date. Agnieszka's tongue thrust into me, her lips pressed against the petals of my sex, in a voracious kiss. After all the teasing it was incendiary, I grabbed my own thighs pulling them further back willing her to go deeper. Her tongue curled up probing the passage beneath my clit, licking up the juices that were running out of me.

I thrust myself against her but the penetration I longed for was far deeper than she could possibly manage. Sensing my frustration she licked her way up towards my clit, teasing it with the tip of her tongue until my breathing became ragged. Then she pulled back. I groaned, half-frantic, but it was strangled by the sudden sensation of her slowly drawing her tongue along the crevice of my bottom back towards my pussy. This was wrong by all my conventional standards, but it felt amazing.

When her tongue touched the wrinkled flesh my whole body shivered, the sensitivity hugely amplified by transgressing this ultimate taboo. Agnieszka's hands spread my cheeks wider exposing me completely to her gaze and the insistent probing of her tongue. I was breathless, moaning, beside myself with ecstasy that raced towards its crescendo. I reached for my clit and with barely a touch I came, though that's really an understatement. It was altogether more dramatic and totally amazing. For minutes the aftershocks ran through me like the aftermath of a giant quake.

Agnieszka crawled up to lay alongside me, doe-like eyes watching me as I gradually calmed. Too blown away to raise my head, I lolled towards her, with what I imagine was a stupid blissed-out smile. She stroked my cheek.

"Someone looks happy."

"Mmmm.."

I couldn't think of any better way to express what I was feeling. Words would have missed the mark, fallen through the cracks between whole continents. I held close, kissed her and she kissed me back. I scarcely believed I had the energy to continue but as our tongues entwined, I reached for her pussy, cupping her bare mons and curling two fingers into her lush heat. She gasped and nipping at my neck. I drove my fingers deeper feeling her clench around me as I brushed against her g-spot. Though I had no idea it even existed back then, I could see the effect it had on her and I began to stroke my fingers against the spongy surface. Almost immediately my hand was squelching in a sudden flood of juices.

Agnieszka stretched her legs wide, panting and urging me on with a stream of Polish expletives. I delighted in driving her to distraction. My fingers plunged in and out of her, faster and faster until the climax hit her. As she came she bit my neck. The sharp pain felt deliriously sexy and I held my fingers deep inside her feeling the pulsing contractions of her sex, lingering until long after they'd subsided.

Still dazed, she kissed me and ran her fingers through my bush seeking out my clit. I eased my legs apart.

"Please, put your fingers inside me."

I think Agnieszka was surprised that I could be so direct, I was myself. She kissed me and her fingers moved down. She gently stroked my lips, bathing in the moisture that leaked from within, then tentatively one finger and then a second slid inside. It was exactly what I needed, that feeling of connection, invasion, possession. Instinctively I tried to thrust against her, but she kept easing back frustrating my efforts, preserving my precious virginity, which for me had always been an irrelevance. I wanted sex, not a discussion, but I knew I had to ask.

"I want you inside me, all the way.."

She looked at me trying to assess whether I was serious. It was a lot to ask a stranger - though to me she no longer was. All I could do was nod and hope she would trust me. I felt her fingers slide out with a pang of disappointment. She held them in front of my face showing me how wet they were, then smeared them over my lips. I opened my mouth, tasting my own juices clinging to her fingers like honey. I licked them clean, bobbing my lips along their length sucking the instrument of my own violation. Agnieszka eyes sparkled, and with a slight nod, her fingers withdrew to be instantly replaced by a probing kiss.

I was breathless with excitement as I felt her part my labia. This time her caress ventured deeper, gradually edging towards my unclaimed virginity. I think she was nervous about the whole thing, but I rose to meet each tentative thrust, desperate to impale myself on those wondrous fingers. When she bumped against my hymen I couldn't help but flinch. I grabbed her arm.

"Don't stop! It's OK. I want you to.."

She kissed me with real tenderness as her fingers began to thrust into my hypersensitive pussy. I steeled myself for the pain but all I felt was a faint sting, lost in the wondrous rush of my climax. I clawed her back, burying my face in her neck to muffle my scream, as her fingers continued to ravage me, one orgasm melding into another and another. Each unremitting intense peak disassembling me until barely conscious, I fell back onto the damp sheets.

Agnieszka slowly withdrew her fingers. I was vaguely aware I was a little sore, but it was the feeling of emptiness that struck me the most. I snuggled close to her luxuriating in the soft contours of her body and warm aroma of our lovemaking. She held her fingers up for me to see. They were stained with faint traces of blood.

"I didn't hurt you too much did I?"

I shook my head.

"It was perfect, you were perfect."

"Now you're stealing my lines..."

She smiled.

"Perhaps we can both be perfect."

"I hope so.."

We kissed, sated and too exhausted to continue. Some minutes later, half-awake I asked her if she was too, but she was already sleeping and then so was I.

I don't know who awoke first, but warm sunlight fell across our entwined bodies and eased us into the new day. For a while we just lay there looking into each other's eyes, sharing the cosy intimacy that neither was inclined to interrupt. A door slammed somewhere down the corridor and reluctantly Agnieszka rolled onto her back.

"What time is it?"

I sat up and reached for my alarm clock, which, as usual, lay face down on the bedside table. I squinted at the dull LED numbers.

"10:30" I slumped back down.

"Ohh shit!"

Agnieszka stumbled out of bed, grabbing at her discarded clothes.

I sat back up.

"What's wrong?"

"I was supposed to hand in an essay by 9:30. What's the quickest route to the engineering block?"

I couldn't help laughing as she hopped on one foot trying to untangle her tights.

"It's not funny! I'm already late for this assignment and the professor hates me."

By now she was limping around the room in one boot searching for it's missing twin. I got up, pulling on my torn panties and an old sweatshirt, still enjoying the comic panic routine.

"So you're an engineer? No wonder you're good with your hands."

"I won't be anything if I don't get this essay in."

"You could be my girlfriend, that's something isn't it?"

She was pulling on her missing boot and looked up, with a calm smile. She wrapped her arms around me and whispered in my ear.

"That would be a really good something."

Then she pushed me away, grinning.

"But I still want to be an engineer."

My heart leapt for joy, I still couldn't quite believe all that had happened.

"Then you'd better get moving."

"Yes!"

I pushed her towards the door and followed her out into the hall. She looked beautiful in her dishevelled panic and before she could run away I pulled her to me and kissed her. All the excitement of the previous night came flooding back, I wanted to drag her back to bed but it wasn't an option, so our parting kiss had more commitment than most. That was when, two doors down, Ben and the girl from the gig emerged in their own loved-up state. For a moment we were too preoccupied to notice, Agnieszka's hands were clutching my bum and I was pretty much trying to devour her for breakfast. Until, as they say, we were rudely interrupted

"Morning Lizzie."

I pretty much jumped out of my skin. There was Ben, his arm draped over the shoulder of his new friend, both of them grinning at us. I turned a decidedly crimson shade of red as a hideous sense of embarrassment hit me. My first instinct was to dart back in my room and slam the door, but Agnieszka held onto my hand and I didn't want her to think I was crazy, or worse still ashamed of her.

I managed a rather feeble "Oh, Hi Ben.." I suppose I couldn't blame him for apparently relishing such a juicy piece of gossip falling into his lap. I was filled with a sudden dread that I was about to be outed as a lesbian but as it turned out I couldn't have been more wrong.

"Great gig last night. Debbie and me were just going for breakfast, why don't you two join us?"

I was completely thrown and hugely grateful. It was such a cool reaction I wanted to hug him, even 'Debbie' seemed completely chilled about the whole situation. I realised that the only person struggling here was me. Agnieszka chipped in.

"We'd love to but I've got to get an essay in and I'm already late. Do you know the quickest way to the engineering block?"

"Sure, come on we'll show you."

Agnieszka turned and kissed me on the lips, carefully bypassing my offered cheek.

"See you later?"

I managed a nod and she sauntered off down the hall with my best friend and his whatever. Ben glanced over his shoulder.

"Catch you later Lizzie." And just like that, they were gone.

I went back into my room, my mind a total mess. The smell of sex still hung in the air and images of our lovemaking flashed through my sleep-deprived brain. Now I was going to have to deal with my life on display for all to see. The fact that Ben was so matter of fact was great, but what about everyone else? It wasn't ashamed of what we'd done, I just wanted to be accepted for myself, not labelled a dyke and filed away like some embarrassing mistake. I knew this was all about my childhood, but it didn't make it any less threatening.

As it turned out I was wrong again. No one appeared outraged, disgusted or even that interested. When we ventured to the student bar together that evening we became just another student couple, it was all remarkably ordinary and, at least to me, a huge relief. Agnieszka just expected it and within the liberal confines of the university, it was a reasonable assumption. Ben was good enough never to mention my phantom boyfriend and our friendship was miraculously unaffected. Only when Agnieszka and I ventured into town did we get the occasional muttered insult or sideways look. She took it in her stride but it was enough to remind me of how cosseted we were on campus.

Our relationship blossomed sexually and I caught up on all those lost years, although there was always a sense of regret that I'd had to wait so long. We never attained the dizzy heights of romance but we became very close and developed a deep affection that we still treasure. And weirdly, for the first time in my life, I felt totally normal, connected to a society that accepted me without judgement. Looking back on it now those last two years at university were magical, but like all idylls, it was time-limited. As we approached graduation we both felt the sadness of an approaching end that even our lovemaking couldn't assuage.

Graduation is all supposed to be about celebration but I don't know anyone who saw it that way. We all knew the world that awaited us was very different than the one we'd called home for the past three years. As Agnieszka and I drunkenly returned to my flat for the last time, a deep melancholy hung over us. We stumbled off the night bus and she pulled me into a dark shop doorway. Her face, a ghostly shadow in the gloom.

"Lizzie, I have to tell you something. I've been offered a job back in Poland."

She hardly needed to tell me her news, I knew we were at the end of our journey and I didn't want tears, though they insisted on falling. I put my finger to her lips, not wanting to hear more.

"Shhh, I know you have to go. Don't let's spoil tonight. Kiss me and I'll kiss you and you can take me to bed."

She kissed me and I could feel her tears mingle with mine. I think we were crying as much for the realisation that this is what adult life was going to be like -- losing the people you care about and having to continue alone. We made tender love all that night and, although we saw each other a dozen times before she flew home, that evening was our ending.

After university I returned home to Mum and Dad, who were endlessly sweet about Agnieszka, and tried to rebuild my life. I had a decent maths degree and started applying for jobs. I got a few interviews with city firms but I didn't feel at home with all that 'greed is good vibe', so when I was offered a job with a polling company running statistical analysis, I said yes. Although it was a big organisation I found myself working in a small team of five, all men. The work was fascinating, at least to a maths geek, and the team was great. Three of the guys were married, the oldest, Brian, was in his fifties and took a kind of fatherly interest in me, which was actually quite touching. The other two, Dennis and Keith, were closer to my age, single and decidedly randy. Every Monday they would come in with tales of their latest conquests, each vying with the other to claim the most outrageous sexual exploits.

123456...8