The New Girl - A Man's Perspective Ch. 04

Story Info
Amy gives Jeff a massage that she hopes will make him relax.
2.7k words
4.45
5.2k
2

Part 4 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 4: Things Heating Up

After I walked out to my car and got in, I sat there and let it warm up for a few minutes. Again, I must have zoned out because after what seemed like only a minute Amy was knocking on my window. It startled me and I rolled my window down to see if she was ok.

"Hey, um, would you mind giving me a ride over to my house? These heels are not winter weather friendly and I will not walk barefoot," she asked.

Her eyes glimmered in the dash light. I was, yet again, entranced by her beauty.

"Oh, uh, o-of course! Here, let me get the door for you," I said, fumbling around like an idiot.

I open the passenger door for her. The car was warm inside now and she sighed as she sat down. I got back in and shut the door. I wasn't sure what to say after what just happened in the kitchen, but I knew I had to say something. The sexual tension in my car was immense.

"So, you live right over there. Just three houses down, you said," I asked just taking a shot in the dark for an icebreaker.

"Yes," she said as she turned to me and gave me that seductive look again.

'Oh my freakin' god, woman! Stop it!' I thought, glancing back at her.

Iwas fidgety and she noticed.

"Jeff, do you think I'm intimidating," she asked as I felt around for the shifter to put the car in drive.

"Intimidating? You? N-no, not at all. Why would I think that? You're, uh, well, you're, a dream," I answered.

She turned and looked out the windshield and said, "interesting."

"Interesting? What's interesting," I asked in confusion.

"You say you don't find me intimidating, yet the sexual tension between us could be cut with a knife. Your cock becomes rock hard and very noticeable through your pants. You stammer and sweat," she responded.

I turned and looked out the windshield, unable to think of anything to say.

"Uh, well... I, uh...," is all I could get out before she put her hand on my right leg.

"Take me home, Jeff," she just said, with a cockeyed sympathetic smile.

We pulled up to her house. I put the car in park, shut it off, got out and ran to open her door. I am a gentleman, after all. I held my hand out for her to grab and get leverage to stand up. She took my hand and stepped out carefully.

"Will you walk me to my back door please, Jeff," she asked, but all I heard was 'will you take my back door, Jeff.'

"Uh..." I said, looking at her, somewhat confused.

She kept her grip on my hand and led me to the back door of her house.

"Would you like to come inside," she asked, this time with a cute chuckle.

"Uh... um..." I choked and coughed while trying to nod yes.

She smiled and gave a little chuckle and led me inside. She took my coat as I stood there dumbfounded. I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I couldn't think.

"Look, I know we've had a lot to drink tonight, but, how about a glass of wine and we can sit in the living room and chat for a bit? It's just you and I and we can relax and let it all out. No judgements. This is a judgement free zone. How about that?" she asked, and me still the dumbfounded mute.

She poured us both a glass of white wine and we went and sat on the couch. She at one end and I at the other. Her legs opened with one foot crossed over the other knee. She was facing me, leaning her head on her hand posted on the back of the couch.

"You know, you don't have to be intimidated by me," she said with a smile, as she took a sip of her wine.

I just sat there staring and could finally speak.

"Oh, yeah, I know. I'm just not used to this kind of attention. I'm sorry. I'm probably completely ruining this for you. Maybe I should just go," I said, unsure of how she would react.

"Jeff, stop. Come on. Just relax. I'm really not that overbearing. I know what I want and I'm not afraid to do what it takes to get it. That's all," she said, taking another sip of wine.

She uncrossed her legs and gave me a full shot under her dress. I knew it! No panties. She smiled and leaned down to unsnap her heels and kicked them off. Her breasts practically fell out. I held my breath in suspense.

"God, that feels so much better. These heels kill my feet if I wear them for too long. They are really just for show, but I use them for more when I need to," she said, turning to look at me.

I hadn't touched my wine yet, and she noticed. I quickly took a sip and tried not to wince.

'Ugh, I am so not a wine guy,' I thought to myself. She giggled, noticing my expression.

"You don't have to drink that if you don't want to. I just thought it would lighten the mood a bit," she said. She took the glass and downed it in one gulp, looked at me with a giggle and wiped her mouth.

"Thank you," I said as I coughed.

For the last 10 minutes we sat there, I hadn't noticed there were no lamps on. Only her inside Christmas lights. It was kind of romantic, actually. She set down the glasses and scooted across the couch until she was right next to me. She placed her hand on my leg again and gave me that seductive smile.

'Christ, she is good,' I thought.

"Are you always this tense in social settings, Jeff," she asked.

"Me? N-No, not usually," I said, glancing over at her.

Our eyes met, and she locked me in.

'That's it. I'm done for,' I thought with wide eyes. I swallowed hard.

She raised her hand to my chin and said, "come with me. I'll help you relax. I used to be a professional masseuse."

She led me upstairs where she had a massage table and oils already set up, as if she had planned this entire night.

"Now, here's a towel. Strip down to your boxers and lay down on the table. I'm going to go change. I'll knock before I come back in. Ok?" she said.

"Ok," I said.

She walked out of the room and glanced back at me with that same seductive look she had been giving me all night, and shut the door. Amy knocked, and the door cracked.

"Jeff, are you ready?" she said.

"Uh, yes. Yeah, I'm ready. You can come in," I said.

She stood in the door revealing a red silk robe that tied at her waist. No shoes, no masseuse's uniform. Her hair was down as well. She had it up earlier this evening. I liked it down. I felt my cock getting hard, secretly wondering if she had anything on under that robe. The closer she came, the stronger her perfume got. It was intoxicating.

"Lay your head right here. Face down on the cushion. Now, relax. Close your eyes and just relax. Focus on my touch against your muscles. Can you do that for me?" she asked.

"Yes, I think so. I'll do my best at least," I said, lifting my head to look at her.

"Head down, please," she said.

She pulled the tie around her waist and take off the robe. I wanted to see! Damn it!

'Ok, ok, relax Jeff. Come on, man. Relax' I told myself, as I put my head back in the cushion.

I could hear the robe slide off her shoulders and arms and saw it hit the floor just in front of me. My eyes widened. Her legs were bare up to her knees. The closer she got, the more I could see her legs were bare to her hips!

'U-u-ugh, boner. No, fuck, no! No boner right now,' I told myself.

She squeezed some oil into her hand and rubbed it on my arm. Her touch was soft.

"Wow, you are incredibly tight. Have you ever had a massage before?" she asked while rubbing moving onto my back.

"Uh, no, never. I mean, I've had back rubs from my mom, but that was when I was a kid," I said.

"No wonder you're this tight," she said.

She started massaging with her fingers. A quiet moan escaped me as my eyes closed and I sighed.

"That's it. Just relax," she said.

I must have fallen asleep because next thing I know she asked me to turn over. I did, and boy was there a surprise waiting for her. Her eyes widened, and she smiled as I turned over onto my back.

'Fuck! This is embarrassing,' I thought.

"Oh, my god. I am so sorry..." and looked away.

When I looked back at her, she was still staring at my hard cock standing straight up inside my boxers. I could feel precum running down my shaft.

"Well, Jeff, what's this?" she rhetorically asked.

She spread her perfectly manicured fingernails down my cock, through my boxers, using both hands.

"Jeffery, I take it you enjoyed the first part of the massage?" she asked, giving me a wry smile and side eying me.

It was then I finally noticed her red lace crotchless teddy with an open bust. My eyes then widened and my breathing became heavy. My heart started racing.

"Is, uh, is that a normal masseuse uniform you have on?" I said, trying not to appear so turned on I could shoot ropes of cum without either of us touching my cock.

"Well, for you, I'll wear anything, or nothing at all. Like I said, I'll do whatever it takes to get what I want," she said looking back at me, her right hand now gripping my cock, "Do you like it, Jeff? I bought it for myself for Christmas."

"Oh yes. I like it very much," I said, nodding my head excitedly.

"Good. I'm glad you like it, because I bought it to wear just for you," she said, "Now, about this monster in your boxers. What are we going to do about it?"

She looked back at my cock. Precum had soaked through my boxers and made a 4-inch circle around my cock head. Her grip tightened on my shaft and she leaned down and licked the precum off my cock through my boxers.

"Oh, fuck," I shuttered with a heavy breath.

My hands gripped the table hard, turning my knuckles white.

"Jeff, I need you to relax or I won't be able to finish the massage properly," she said, standing back up and brushing her hair behind her left ear.

My cock was jumping with my heartbeat, and my belly was slick with precum.

"Why don't we get rid of these. It will make the massage easier and much more enjoyable, for both of us" she said, pulling my boxers down and off.

My cock popped out with a "TA-DAH!" My balls pulsed, aching to release all the hot sticky cum being held inside them. She gazed at my cock in amazement as she dropped my boxers onto the floor. Her nipples were hard and popped through the lace. I turned my head to see where she threw my boxers and noticed her inner thigh was glistening in the dim light. Her pussy was hot and dripping. I closed my eyes and tried to control my breathing. She gripped my cock at the base, admiring it. She tucked her hair behind her ear again, looked at me and bent down. She kissed the top of my cock and an electric shock jolted through me.

"Oh!" I said.

She quickly licked from the bottom of the tip to the top, licking up all the precum that had leaked out. I shivered from the adrenaline rush that just hit me.

She stood up and licked her lips and, "Jeffery, I think I know why you're so tense."

She never released my cock from her grip. She bent back down and licked from my balls up the bottom side of my cock to the tip. My hands instinctively gripped the table as she licked up my shaft again.

"Oh god, fuck!" I gasped as she did it a third time before taking the tip of my cock into her mouth.

She looked amazing looking up at me. Her head bobbed up and down and her tongue swirled around the tip and flicked over the opening of my cock. I gasped and moaned. My hips started moving up and down the faster she went. She started stroking my cock up and down with each suck. Then she massaged my balls. She pulled off and fluttered her tongue on the underside of the tip, and I sat up and grabbed her head. She looked up at me again and my head fell back.

I moaned loud, "oh my fucking god, you're gonna make me cum!"

"Yeah, baby, cum for me. Cum down my throat and fill my belly," she said between head bobs and licks.

I fell back to the table again and felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat.

My eyes widened, hands gripped the table hard, and I yelled out, "fuck fuck fuck, oh, I'm gonna cum!"

My body immediately went rigid, my cock swelled, asshole, taint and cock spasmed intensely. Amy's cheeks blew out, and she moaned and gagged as she jerked my cock up and down fast while creating a tight seal around my cock with her lips. I exploded down her throat hard.

She moaned "fuck yes baby, fuck you taste so good, I'm gonna milk all your salty cum out of your cock, fuck, mmm..."

My body went limp on the table, leaving me breathless and exhausted. She swallowed every drop like a pro.

"Mmm, fuck, that was a lot of cum. How long did you say since you had an orgasm?" she asked, standing up and licking her lips and fingers.

Sounding drunk, I tried to say, "Uh, I don't remember. I don't think I have ever been that turned on. Oh, my god..."

My eyes closed, and she leaned down and kissed me.

"Hey sleepyhead, you want me to finish the massage," she asked in a cute sincere voice.

I regained my composure enough to say yes please and stay awake through the rest of the massage. As she was finishing, she asked me about my sexual habits. I said I don't really have any. I rarely jack off and I don't watch porn. It just seems too fake and boring to me. She agreed and said a lot of it was fake and boring. The real thing is where it's at and asked why a good looking single guy like me didn't have a girlfriend or at least a fuck buddy.

"I don't know," I said, shrugging.

"I guess I'm just afraid of the rejection. I mean, look at me. I'm overweight and have hair everywhere. I'm not muscular or have a 6-pack and a shaved cock and balls. I'm stuck in a dead-end job, but have decent benefits and I drive a '98 Ford Escort. What would a smoking hot woman, like you, want with a guy like me," I said, staring back up at the ceiling while she massaged my calves down to my feet.

She looked up, cocked her head to the side and gave an expression as if to say 'shut the fuck up you, idiot.'

"Ok, stop. You could have any woman you want, and you know it. All you have to do is talk to us. You are attractive and your cock is huge. Just the tip practically filled my mouth. You have a fucking baby arm in your pants for Christ's sake!" she said, stopping the massage and looking directly into my eyes.

I looked back at her timidly.

"I don't know. It's not as easy as you think for me. I don't know how to talk to women. I'm awkward and these glasses make me look dumb," I said.

"Ok, you obviously didn't hear me. Stop it," she demanded.

"Ok, sorry," I said, and stared back at the ceiling, curious where all of this was going.