The New Girl - A Man's Perspective Ch. 05

Story Info
Amy's massage worked and Jeff returns the favor.
2.5k words
4.52
4.2k
4

Part 5 of the 20 part series

Updated 03/30/2024
Created 01/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: Burning Down the House

As she finished up my massage, it completely relaxed me. I just laid there and gazed at her. She pulled her robe back on. I jumped off the table and stopped her before she tied it. I looked at her and she looked back at me with a confused expression.

"What are you doing, Jeff," she asked inquisitively this time.

"Don't get dressed just yet," I said with a smile growing across my face.

I pulled her over to the table and spun her around so the small of her back was against the table. My arms trapped her in that spot. Our bodies pressed against each other's. My cock hung between us and we both felt it growing hard again. That seductive smile came across her face again, and she figured out what I was doing.

"Oh, I see. Is there something I can help you with, or rather, you help me with, Jeff," she asked.

I smiled, then leaned in to kiss her without saying a word. My lips went to her jawline, and I slowly kissed back to her ear and down her neck. Her eyes closed and head fell back.

She took a deep breath and moaned, "mmm..."

I felt her body relax. She raised her hands up and placed them on my sides, then slid them around to my back and down to my ass. Even though I wasn't obese, I still had a slight gut. She obviously didn't seem to care.

"Mmm, Jeff, are you ready for round 2?" she asked between moans.

My cock was throbbing now. Precum dripped down my leg. The friction of her stockings rubbing the tip of my cock felt so good. We kissed each other deep and passionately. My hands went to her ass, and I lifted her up onto the table. She gasped, then looked into my eyes. I slid her robe off her shoulders and arms onto the table. Her sex eyes fueled my arousal. I pulled back and placed my hands on her collarbone and caressed down her breasts. Her nipples were rock hard under my hands.

I rolled them between my thumb and forefinger and she moaned, "mmm, fuck, I've never felt that before. I can feel that in my pussy."

I leaned back in and kissed her neck, working my way down to each breast, licking around her nipples. I love this open bust teddy. Easy access. I guess that's the point of crotchless/open bust, though. I knelt down and kissed down her belly to the top of each thigh.

She ran her hands through my hair and leaned her head back and moaned, "oh Jeff, that feels so good. Kiss me, fuck..."

As I lifted her up onto the table I could feel the heat of her pussy on my cheek as I kissed inside both thighs leading up to her pussy. I pushed her legs apart and rubbed my nose against her folds and inhaled deep. Her scent was erotic and intoxicating, like her perfume. My cock dripped more precum onto the floor now, and it was jumping with each beat of my heart. She was soaked. Her pussy dripped onto the table. There was a puddle forming under her. I looked up at her and licked from her ass to her clit, just barely touching her skin with my tongue. She tasted amazing. Her pussy was soft and warm. Her breath was heavy. Her eyes wide with anticipation as she gazed down at me and her hands had moved from my head to both breasts. I looked back down and licked lightly from her sweet wet hole up to her throbbing clit.

"Fuck!" she gasped as I flicked my tongue over her clit.

I circled my tongue around her clit. Her head fell back and legs shook. I sucked her clit inside my mouth and fluttered my tongue over it. Her legs shook more, and she gasped and moaned.

She had the 'OH' face and said, "oh fuck, fuck, fuck!"

I spun her long-ways on the table and laid her back. I climbed onto the table and pushed her legs back as far as they would go. She held them in place as I kissed down her legs to her sweet pussy. Our eyes locked on each other. I hovered just over her pussy and blew my fiery breath on her drenched pussy. She moaned and laid her head back. Her ass cheeks spread as wide as her legs. I licked around her ass and pushed my tongue in as far as I could, then licked up from her ass to her clit again. I circled around her wet hole and slid my tongue inside just a little.

"Ahh, fuck, Jeff, oh my god yes! Tongue fuck me, please! Make me cum with that amazing tongue!" she begged.

A smile grew on my face from her moans and begging. Saliva dripped from my mouth onto her pussy and down her asshole, making everything I wanted slicker than ice. Perfect for my so-called baby arm to slide inside her. I spread her pussylips with my fingers and slid them up and down, pinching her clit. I slid one finger all the way inside. She moaned and raised her hips. Two fingers inside, facing upward, I started making the 'come here' gesture across her g-spot. I knew I found it because she gasped again and arched her back and pulled her legs back further.

"OOH FUCK," she said, "YES YES YES, RIGHT THERE RIGHT THERE, YES, OH MY GOD YES I'M GONNA CUM, I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMIIINNGG!"

She moaned loudly. My tongue lapped up her sweet nectar faster and deeper against her clit as my fingers stroked her g-spot faster. I could feel her body tensing up. She was going to cum hard. Less than a minute later her hands slapped against the table and she lifted her ass and head, then she fell silent as her orgasm built.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK, AAAAHHHHHH, YYYEEEESSSSS, OH GOD YEEEEEESSSSS!" She screamed.

She gushed all over my hand and tongue, gripping my head, pulling me in and holding my head there to grind her pussy against my tongue to ride out her orgasm. Her legs closed on my head, then loosened up. She pulled me up to kiss me, still breathlessly moaning.

"Holy fucking shit! I've never cummed that hard before, not even when masturbating!" she said.

"I'm glad I could be of service, ma'am," I said with a shit-eating grin.

She smiled back at me as if she just fell in love.

"I'm not finished, though," I said, knowing she wanted more as bad as I did.

I kissed back down her sweat glistening body, lifted her legs, placed the head of my cock against her clit and tapped lightly. She jumped and gasped with each tap, begging me to slide inside her pussy.

"Not yet. Be patient. You'll get it soon enough," I said with a wry smile.

As I slid my cock up and down her pussy she moaned, "please, fuck me, please, baby!"

Her hands covered her tits, squeezing and caressing them. I slid my cock from her clit to her ass and back up, pushing just slightly against each hole. The more she begged, the wetter she got. Finally, I stopped at her slick entrance. She held her breath with anticipation. I slid the tip of my cock inside. Her eyes rolled back, her head lay back down on the table and she let out a long sigh of relief and pleasure. Her pussy was tight and warm. Her pussylips wrapped around my cock like a warm blanket on a chilly day.

"Fuck, that's good," I said, as I slid deep inside her.

I pushed inside deep and felt the tip of my cock kiss her cervix and she gasped.

"Oh, fuck! Goddamn, you're fucking deep! Oh, my god!" she said, lifting her head to look back at me.

I slowly started thrusting in and out of her soaked pussy, faster, deeper. Her moans and breathing matched my thrusts. She squeezed and pinched her tits hard. Her left hand reached down and started rubbing her clit. She spread her fingers on both sides of my cock as I slid in and out of her pussy. With the other hand, she grabbed my arm wrapped around her leg that was over my shoulder.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum again. I'm gonna squirt!" she said, looking me in the eye.

Suddenly she tensed up pushing my cock out of her pussy and flicking her fingers over her throbbing clit making her gush all over the table, her belly and mine. I tapped her clit with my cock and slid it back in and fucked her pussy hard and fast. Again, she squirted and pushed my cock out. I pulled her down and sat on the table, then laid back the opposite way and pulled her up.

"Sit on this cock, NOW," I demanded.

"Yes, baby," she said, squatting on my cock.

She slid down slowly, wanting to feel every vein. I wanted to cum badly. My balls ached for it. She bounced up and down on my cock, leaning back. Then she leaned forward to grind her clit against my pubic bone with my cock pushing against her cervix. She leaned down and kissed me, her hands on my chest, moaning and breathing heavy.

"If you keep riding me like that, you're going to make me cum," I said.

She slowed and climbed off and walked to the opposite side of the room where there was a mirror hanging over an armchair. She bent over and spread her legs wide, then looked back at me demanded I come fuck her from behind. I walked over, slapped her ass, knelt down and licked her cum from her pussy.

She moaned and said, "fuck my ass, then cum inside my pussy. Fill me with your hot cum, please!"

I stood up and rubbed my cockhead over her asshole.

"Spit on it before you slide in," she said.

I lubed her ass up with my spit and pushed my cock against her tight hole. She spread her cheeks open wide, and I slowly pushed inside.

"Oh fuck! Oh, my god! Fuck, your cock is so big!" she moaned.

Her ass swallowed up the tip of my cock, and I stopped. Her asshole was tight. It almost hurt, but felt so good.

"Keep going, slowly," she said.

I pushed all the way inside her ass slowly, as she asked, then stopped. If I started thrusting now, I would cum fast. I've never had anal sex before. This was an unfamiliar experience for me and, boy, did it feel amazing.

When she was ready she said, "go baby."

I slowly pulled out and pushed back in. She grabbed my hand, gripped her hip, and took a deep breath and said, "faster baby."

I started thrusting faster and deeper. Her moans became loud and long. She moaned louder the deeper I got. I pushed deep inside and stopped, holding right there. She tensed up and her asshole gripped my cock. She came hard on my cock. Her body shook and her moans and breath became stifled. I got scared for a second because she stopped breathing while she was cumming.

She finally started breathing again and her head fell down onto the chair back and screamed, "OH MY FUCKING GOOOOODDDD!! FUU-UUUU-UUU-CCCKKKK, AH, AH, AH, AHHHH, YEEEESSSSS, FUUUUCCKKKK!"

She started crying while trying to catch her breath gripped the chair as if she was falling off the face of the earth.

She turned back to me, makeup running down her face, and said, "Now I want you to cum deep inside my pussy. Fuck me until my pussy is sore. I want your seed deep inside my womb. Please!"

It stunned me I made her cum so hard. I've made no woman cum this hard before. I was proud of myself. I pulled my cock out of her ass, cleaned it off and slid inside her pussy, balls deep. She moaned long with every inch of my cock. We were both dripping with sweat. I knew I was going to cum hard and flood her pussy. I sat there for a second and took a deep breath, then started thrusting. I bent over her and wrapped my hand around her neck. She grabbed my hand and moaned with each thrust this time. My balls were slapping against her clit, and my hips slapped against her ass cheeks. Soon I was there.

As I slammed my cock inside her, I gritted my teeth and grunted and said, "Fuck, I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna flood your pussy with my cum!"

"Yes, baby, cum inside me. I need your cum!" she begged.

I grunted deep and thrust one last time inside her swollen pussy, then exploded and yelled, "FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!"

My cock spasmed hard. She orgasmed with me, digging her nails into my hand and the chair. Her legs shook. My legs were trembling too. Sweat dripped from our bodies and made us both very slick.

The room smelled like sex and we both collapsed to the floor, breathless.

"Oh my god," she said, "I have never been fucked like that or came that hard in my life. See? You have something every woman secretly desires more than anything."

She wiped our cum oozing from her pussy with her finger and licked it off.

"Your cum feels amazing inside me, and tastes so good. I may need to keep you around for a while, if you want to be anyway," she said, looking at me.

She laid on my chest and ran her fingers through my chest hair, and gazed up at me. I looked at my watch and realized it was after midnight.

"Shit. It's 2am. I need to be getting home. My cat is probably pissed at me," I said regrettably.

"But, I don't want you to leave," she said.

"I know. I don't want to leave either. This has been the best Christmas I've ever had. You'll be at work tomorrow though, won't you," I asked, longing for her to say yes.

"Of course I'll be there," she reassured me.

We both got up, and I got dressed. She put her robe back on and we walked down to the back door. We stood there for several minutes gazing into each other's eyes, not wanting tonight to end. We both leaned in and kissed deep. Then I opened the door and stepped out.

"I'll see you tomorrow then?" I said.

"Yes, you'll definitely see me tomorrow," she said, smiling.

"Excellent," I said, then turned and walked down the steps to my car.

On my drive home, I was still reeling from the events of the last 3 hours. Amy is something from my dreams, but I hope this isn't just a dream. My mind was going a million miles a minute. It took me a while to fall asleep, but when I fall asleep, I slept like a rock.