The New Girl Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mhm. Mumph.'

Schlurp, slup, schlep.

It's the natural progression to get the entirety of her left nut inside my mouth and nurse on it, bath it in spit, treat it like the royalty it is. Freya fills my senses with her rich smells and musky flavours, hardening my cock to the point of throbbing discomfort.

'Ooh. That's a good boy,' Mistress says, playing roughly with my hair. She relaxes somewhat against the bed, and clicks her tongue. 'Come, cow-tits. I want to feel those beauties around my shaft.'

'Whatever you desire, Mistress,' Morrigan says, her voice that of some dark angel. Sultrier than usual, dialled up on all of its dirtiest aspects. 'Excuse me, Sweet Tom. This might get a little tight.'

The warmth of the older sister's body hits me before the moment of contact, which begins with the mammoth shape of her swollen dick against my bare back. Heat and heaviness, and if I'm not mistaken she makes a definite effort to briefly grind up and down against me, the bulk of her bell-end a noticeable presence upon my spine.

I pause my testicle worship for a few heartbeats, shivering and aching with need as Morrigan, so much taller than I am, drops down to all but encompass me with her thickly voluptuous form, her legs coming to rest on the outside of my own. With my head nestled between Mistress's thighs the gorgeous goth's gigantic tits come to rest heavily atop my head for a moment before she goes ahead and lifts them up to seize about the sordid swelling of her little sister.

The elder woman's cock presses powerfully against my back, practically aligned with the ditch of my spine, and her warmth shrouds me and seals me into this tight little luxurious space between Freya's parted legs.

'Allow me to milk you, Mistress. Please, cover my cow-tits in all that thick delicious seed.'

Fup, fup, fup, fup.

'Ugh. Good girl. I can't wait to mark my territory.'

Morrigan begins moving her big breasts, and Freya groans sweetly, body shifting around me. Two bodies, in fact, moving as if I'm not here, as if I'm just part of the scenery, and it's...fuck, it's ever so hot. The wonderful weightiness of the vampiric beauty's massive mammaries bouncing up and down atop my head as she makes a concerted effort to both tend to her little sister and to make undeniable the fact that I'm kneeling here, doing this, a part of so sublimely sensual a scenario.

Schlup, slurp, schlep, schlap.

I begin sucking again in earnest, earning my keep, doing my bit, and Mistress's fat nuts heave and pulsate against my face, upon my tongue, between my lips. Her virile pheromonal tanginess thickens inside my mouth, the flavour passingly driving the potently pleasant image of all those healthy swimmers deep into my most primal of thoughts.

'Ooh. Two perfect pets.'

Freya's voice is luxurious with pleasure, sultry and proud as we take care of her needs. My ball-sucking and Morrigan's titfucking combined must have Mistress in utter paradise. Her nuts pulsate against my lips, upon my tongue, and she's awash with all these little movements. The straining of her legs, the stretching out against the bed, the salacious sighs of her breathing.

Fup, fup, fup, fup.

Schlep, schlup, slurp, slurp.

It's so humid, so carnally cosy down here between her legs, beneath the cushioning mass of her elder sister. The gorgeous goth's heavy cock presses against my back, throbbing away, while her big bouncy cow tits wobble up and down atop my head with every masterful movement of her hands.

Their bodies are divine, so large and lust-inducing. Two tall temptresses, each with such a capacity to dominate me utterly, to make me feel small and submissive, and here I am between them as one services the other. The younger in charge today, the older obeying, and all the while I get to appreciate the heft and heaviness of Morrigan's H-or-whatever cups.

Slup, schlep, schlap, slurp.

The sordidness of things only inflames my appetites all the more, leaves me a quivering wreck of my usual self, set upon pleasuring my Mistress with frenetic abandon. I dig my palms into the plushness of her muscular bronze thighs and go from the left nut to the right, provoking a low tremble in Freya and relishing in the fresh taste of the untouched bollock.

Her pheromonal glory, the flavoursome mark of her abundant superiority, sets some primal part of my head all atingle with need. The need to bring her pleasure, the need to feel her release, the need to taste her quality. Such big, beefy balls, so much larger than mine. How can a mere man compete with a dickgirl demigoddess like Freya Venyabildt, after all?

'Mhm-hm. Mumph.'

'Slut,' Mistress says. 'Sluts. Both of you. Ugh. Earn my load.'

Fup, fup, fup, fup.

Mistress's voice pairs with the playful percussion of her big sister's cow tits, smashing up and down atop my head, around her bronze and beautiful cock. She's starting to tremble, noticeably. Flexing more, straining more, gradually losing herself to the vulgarity of things. I can only imagine how tight Morrigan's breasts are, pressed around an erect cock. Freya's were exceptional, and her sister's boobs are even bigger. Paired with the fact that a bigger dick means more exposure to such plump and paradise-borne things...fuck, it must be sublime.

'Are my cow tits meeting your standards, Mistress?' Morrigan says, all sharp and sultry, composed where I can't be, with mouthful or no.

'They're--aahn--doing a fine job, slut. Finally, you having such ridiculously fat tits makes--mhm--sense to me. They're meant to be around my--ooh--cock.'

Schlurp, slup, slup, schlap.

Fup, fup, schl-fup, schl-fup.

Our sordid sounds form a symphony, a magical merging around Mistress's crotch, the most important place in all the universe right now. My frantic sucking, Morrigan's passionate pumping. Meaty sounds growing wet where Freya's cock is doubtless leaking, smearing those perfect pale breasts in sticky oily precum.

'I'm so glad, Mistress. I've always wanted to milk you like this. It's good to know I can put to use such oversized and embarrassingly perverse parts of me.'

The vampiric beauty is a terror with language. Her words, spoken so calmly, as if so well-rehearsed, prompt a deeper straining of my dick, and what kind of effect must they be having on Freya? Her nuts seem to swell that much more, her thigh muscles twitch and strain, and she moves her body in a fashion that suggests a deep and building satisfaction.

Even with eyes open, there's this powerful mystique of the unknown. The way I'm jammed between her legs, pressed up against her sizeable sagging sperm-makers, I'm left attending to the sounds and the changes of her posture -- what little of them I can notice -- to make sense of the overall scene.

'Ughn. You're a fucking natural at this, Morrigan,' Mistress says. 'I've wanted to be milked for so long. Why were you being so--ooh--selfish with your affections?'

'I simply had to know that you were worthy, Mistress. I am going to let you mark my big stupid cow tits with your seed, after all,' Morrigan says, her voice that perfected perverseness, a risqué richness in the ear. 'Please cover my cow tits, Mistress. Please. I want you to own them. I want you to mark them as your property. Give me all those lovely strong sperms.'

Fup-schl-fup, fup-schl-fup, fup-schl-fup.

'Argh. F-uck.'

Suddenly Morrigan picks up the pace, the bouncy beating of her big beautiful breasts atop my head growing all the more impactful. Her tremendous tits and the sound of their slippery servicing dominates the room, and I hesitate with my oral worship out of sheer intrigue, for a long moment caught up only with the salaciousness ringing in my ears.

Mistress whines, not noticing my pausing, completely content with her sister's efforts. The gorgeous goth really knows what she's doing, it sounds like, feels like. Freya is completely beholden to the buffet of those cow tits, their milky paleness working wonders to milk fat wads of stickiness out of her bronze behemoth.

And all the while, subtly, slowly, Morrigan grinds her fat-headed cock up and down the ditch of my back, thrusting gently away, making her presence known. It provokes a low arching, a faint shivering, as if a threat, as if a warning. As if...as if her games aren't quite done, with me at least. Although, if I'm to be hers to do with as she pleases whenever Freya is caught up in other things...

'K-eep sucking,' Mistress says, bucking her hips forwards, driving her left nut to smack against the side of my mouth while the right lavishes in a warm bath. 'I didn't tell you to--mhm--stop, you slut. Or do you want my sister to be my go-to, from n-ow on?'

'Numph. Nhmf!'

Schlep, slurp, slurp, schlick.

'Ooh. That's what I thought. Now don't you dare stop again.'

I suck hard, suck passionately, suck wildly on her right testicle. Treating it with reverence, treating with utmost depravity, treating as though it's the most important thing in the world and nothing else matters whatsoever. Even though it tires my tongue, even though it strains my lips, even though it makes my jaw ache a little to contend with the combination of suction force and the sheer immensity of the size of the plumply proud thing.

'He's very good at that, Mistress,' Morrigan says, her praise every bit as sweet as Freya's lack of it. Filthy that I am, submissive that I am, it matters not to be complimented or cursed. 'It's very much like he craves your genes, isn't it?'

'He does,' Mistress says, a touch breathy. 'Mhm. Isn't that right, Tom? You want my sperm to swim all about that slutty little mouth, don't you?'

'Mhm-hm. Mhm.'

She chuckles, and Morrigan joins in, for a moment their little play broken while mine -- not a play, not really, simply a natural order I've taken to like a fish to water -- continues on without interruption.

Fup, fup, schl-fup, schl-fup.

Schluck, slurp, smooch, schluck, slurp.

'I do love him, though,' Freya says, as Freya, not as Mistress. She lets out a sigh, and brings a hand into my carnal crevice, this realm of wonders trapped between both of their beautiful bodies, and playfully prods at my cheek. 'I do, Tom. You little slut.' She pauses, and I've no idea what they look like up there. What their faces show. 'Does that bother you, Morgan?'

'You can keep calling me Morrigan,' her sister says. 'And no. It would've. But I see it. I see why.' As she speaks, she pushes her prick against me with increased urgency. 'I'm going to be honest, Blondie. If he wasn't yours, I'd want him for myself.'

The movements above fall still, and yet -- obedient as I am -- I keep sucking. Holding on for a little too long onto her right nut, but sucking all the same. Little by little, the pause becomes...curious. I slow my pace but don't stop -- schlick, slup, schlup -- and find myself waiting, wondering.

Mistress chuckles. 'Oh, you've got his attention.' She flicks at my cheek this time, prodding a moment later. 'Don't worry, slut. I'm not bothered. Mhm. Tell me all the things you'd like to do to him, Morrigan. Tell me while you pull out this--aah--approaching load.'

Schl-fup, schl-fup, schl-fup.

The gorgeous goth begins working her tits again, bouncing them away, invoking a surge of pulsations in the beautiful blonde's big bronze balls. Her climax can't be far away now, provoking twitches in her thighs, a quickening of her breathing, the little tell-tale markers that are the undeniable signs of a building orgasm.

'Hmm. Where do I begin? Let's see...I'd stop masturbating, for one. My cock would barely ever leave his mouth. He'd get so good at sucking me off that you'd be hard-pressed to imagine he ever did anything else.'

Schl-fup, schl-fup, schl-fup.

Schlup, slurp, slurp, schlep.

Mistress moans sweetly, and shudders against my face, against my hands. 'I already know that. Mhm. I know you're blowjob-obsessed.'

'Oh, you haven't seen anything yet. I'd use his face like a pussy, Blondie,' Morrigan says. As she speaks, visualises those fantasies, her cock strains all the fiercer against my back, oozing away, leaking its lascivious fluids down the ditch of my spine. 'I'd have his head hanging over the edge of my bed, and he'd basically be a cocksleeve. Bound up, perhaps. Ready to go, whenever I feel I'm needing release. None of that slow sweet romantic bullshit, that traditional cock-worship -- not on my meaner days. I'd simply fuck his face and get on with my day, and leave him there until I wanted another go. A deposit box for dick milk, you might say.'

'Would you--aah--let him taste you?'

The vampiric beauty laughs, putting special effort into bumping her boobs atop my scalp. 'Oh, definitely not. That makes it crueller, doesn't it? All of that use, and he'd never taste a drop. I'd wring out every last spurt deep down his throat...at least initially.'

As arousing as the idea is, it bothers me as well. I can't pretend I don't want to be used, to have my face practically the property of one Venyabildt futanari or another, but my psyche is too hard-wired to crave their cum at this point. Freya's or Morrigan's, it doesn't matter, but all those blowjobs and no heavy mouthfuls of sticky thick cum?

'Initially?'

'Oh, yes. For all of Genevieve's evils, she did something right,' Morrigan says, using her breasts expertly, grinding gently against me. I keep sucking, keep slurping on Mistress's nuts, but hang on her sister's every word. 'Venyabildt Pharmaceuticals manufactured a series of very naughty drugs. They do different things, and the ones that Granny Gen really liked are no longer in production, but--'

'W-hat were those?' Freya says.

'I'd admonish your rudeness, but you are my Mistress.' Schl-fup, schl-fup, schl-fup. The older sister puts extra effort into her movements, extracting a low sigh as Mistress's creamy conclusion grows more and more inevitable. 'Gen had addiction pills. Pills that would, when taken, induce dependence on those fed her semen. They don't work on futanaris, though.'

'Y-ou'd have him addicted to your cum?'

'Hmm.' Morrigan makes a thoughtful sound, but then says, 'That's not quite as interesting. Not in light of how much I do appreciate the sluttiness of Sweet Tom, having gotten to know him better.'

Schl-fup, schl-fup, schl-fup.

Slurp, slurp, schlup, schlip.

'Mhm. He i-s a right proper whore, isn't he?'

The gorgeous goth chuckles. 'He's a superb one.' She firmly presses her length against me, managing to disguise such vulgar advances with the perfection applied through her fat and fantastic tits. 'But no, you've convinced me. I wouldn't want an addict...I want free choice. For which, there's a different pill. One that suits my tastes down to a tee.'

'T-ell me,' Mistress says, breathing strained now. 'What does--aah--this one do?'

'It transforms the nutritional value of your load,' Morrigan says. 'So that Sweet Tom, for example, could -- only for short periods, we're talking a few days a week -- live off it. It would be filling enough, sustaining enough, that for a few days each week...he'd spend all day worshipping me, and treating my semen like an all-you-can-eat buffet.'

'Ughn. F-uck.'

Mistress suddenly grunts, and she brings her legs in tightly around the sides of our pressed-together bodies, thick thighs squishing against my palms. Her nuts violently pulsate and ripple within my mouth, against my face, and I know what's happening above without needing to see it.

'Oh, thank you, Mistress,' Morrigan says, her voice an audible smile. 'Thank you for blessing me with all this thick, healthy sperm.'

Schl-fup, schl-fup, schl-fup.

'Mhm. Ugh. Y-ou're w-elcome, s-lut. F-uck those cow tits are g-ood.'

Mistress must relax against the covers, because the bed shifts beneath her weight. Her sultry sister continues to use her breasts like tremendous weapons, thoroughly milking her big bronze cock between them while it doubtless releases shot after squirt after spurt atop them and surely across the vampiric beauty's lovely face.

Schlep, schlep, schlurp, schlep.

I passionately suck on Freya's nuts, doing my best to remind them of their most loyal and loving pet, the luckiest man in the world who nonetheless wants nothing more than to give them the affection they deserve and guzzle down their perfectly perverse produce. Every shudder and shiver that races through them feels that much more intense today, more than I've ever witness first-hand.

The presence of her sister is surely a potentiator, but the conversation seemed to be the trigger. Freya, exposed to the possibility of feeding me in the most literal and vulgar of senses, has clearly been pushed right into that most desirable and delectable of states. Cumming hard, cumming heavy, creaming her big sister's face and tits while having her nuts noshed upon by her loyal male slut in the process.

'Oh, G-od. This is fucking great.'

Schl-fup, schl-fup, schl-fup.

Morrigan continues to milk her little sister, but steadily slows her pace as Freya's climax softens, the bulk of its dirtiness delivered. Mistress continues to tremble and shudder, whole body struck with such sublimeness, but her nuts pulsate with decreasing power as the moments go by.

'C-ome on up,' Mistress says, all of a sudden. 'See the m-asterpiece I've painted, slut.'

Ordinarily I'd be reluctant to leave behind her balls, but my curiosity is too much. Morrigan makes an effort to withdraw slightly, to give me a little bit of space to remove myself from the carnal crush between the both of them, and I give each of Mistress's lovely nuts a parting kiss before slipping free of the humid heaven.

I stumble out in my hurry, almost tripping over myself, but manage to just about stabilise before looking more of a fool than usual. Morrigan turns to me as I get up onto my knees, and her sudden lack of perverse proclamations is instantly explained.

The vampiric beauty smirks at me, beholding me with a single open eye. Her right eye has been overwhelmed by two fat ropes of creamy cum, those two explosive efforts being the highest shooting of the whole climax. Her lower face clearly took the brunt of it, her lovely lips utterly smothered in semen, plenty of it drooling down from her chin at irregular lengths like little gooey stalactites, steadily being dragged towards her breasts by gravity.

Her tits, of course, are plentifully basted. Mistress's loads are usually heavy, but this one in particular -- the combination of tantalising teamwork on my and her big sister's behalf -- is enormous, a colossal quantity of jism that has left Morrigan thoroughly marked with her little sister's genes and nonetheless smiling away, appreciating the salacious side of the dirtiness in a way that speaks to my very soul.

Freya gives me a smirking wink from atop the bed, now resting upon her back, happily spent and trembling softly as the risqué ripples course through her bodacious bronze form. Mistress sighs sweetly and shuts her eyes, relaxing into the sweet release so deftly delivered by the dutiful efforts of her temporary and permanent sluts.

'You two make a good team,' she says, voice breathy and rapturous with pleasure. 'Give me a little while and I'll--aah--oversee you getting that titwank, Tom. In the meantime, help Morrigan clean up a bit. Mhm. You know what to do. Only her face, m-ind.'

'Y-es, Mistress,' I say, the words coming out a touch shakily. Am I to lick? To kiss? To...? Regardless, beneath the gorgeous goth's gaze, I'm well aware that this is going to be its own wonderfully wicked experience. 'I'll h-elp.'

But Morrigan does little to assist me, in that area. She keeps her tits around her sister's steadily softening cock, ensuring that it remains cradled in a realm of utmost warmth and welcomeness. Kneeling down, the black-haired beauty is so tall that I have to stand hunched over to involve myself in the cleaning process, because I'm simply too short beside her when kneeling. She does, at least, present her face to me, that one good eye sparkling with interest and excitement, beholding me in a fashion which -- without her words to disprove it -- seems almost inviting, almost eager for me to be so close to her.