The New Girl Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I steady myself on the edge of the bed and lean in close, finding only vague hints of the vampiric goth's own innate perfumes and familiar scents. Instead, the appealing muskiness of Mistress's abundantly released load dominates, thick and cock-tingling on the nose.

Morrigan smirks as I extend my tongue to her left cheek, relishing the moment of contact. A thick splatter of salty sweetness covering my tastebuds, sending a low shiver through me as I taste, yet again -- and yet never enough! -- the reproductive flavours of her lovely little sister.

'Mhm.'

Schlep, slup, mlep, mlep.

'Ooh.' The gorgeous goth chuckles, moaning slightly. 'That really tickles. It's a good thing I don't wear foundation. I certainly wouldn't want to ruin your treat.'

Somehow, I forget the relative disparity between us. It comes naturally, to rest my hands on the elder sister's shoulders and practically eat the side of her face, licking lustily, adoring every moment. Mistress's spooge is so delicious, so divine, even when it's not directly fresh from her dick. I scoop it up, tongueful after tongueful, making sure to savour and chew it before gulping it down without a care in the world. Noisy and naughty and nasty as can be.

'Holy shit, he's so fucking filthy,' Freya says. She brings up her left leg and pushes the foot into my back, playful yet pointed. 'Jeez, Tom. Is this because it's Morrigan, or because it's me?'

'More the latter,' I say, between mouthfuls. 'But, um...honestly, some of the former as well.'

Schleck, slurp, schlurp, schlep.

I shut my eyes and lose myself in the magic of the moment, licking the vampiric beauty's face clean. She allows me to do it, has no interest in stopping me. The most intervention she applies is to scoop the thickness out of that assaulted eye and deliver several coated fingers to my mouth, forcing them right in there without hesitation.

'He's actually ideal, I think,' she says, laughing lustily. Morrigan seems to enjoy the suction of my mouth around her fingers as well, and seems to be in no rush to yank them free. 'You are ever so lucky, Mistress. I can't quite say how grateful I am to be part of this. The second in your little harem.'

Freya persists in prodding at my back with her foot as I finish up on the left side of her sister's face, but the pointedness loses some of its power in favour of a kind of fond massaging, a stroking up and down. 'Why's his back sticky in places, cow tits?'

I freeze up as Mistress drags her big toe through the offending regions, and stare the gorgeous goth dead in her pale blue eyes. The lower right side of her face is still smeared with jism, and yet it seems to be completely irrelevant to her. Her expression walks the tightrope between that undiluted inner confidence and her playful pretence of submission, and being marked with another cock's release does nothing to sway the balance.

'Because Sweet Tom might be the first man I've ever wanted to fuck deep in his dirty little boy-pussy,' Morrigan says. My heart becomes a large lump at the back of my throat. 'I'm sorry, Mistress, but I do find him ever so fetching.'

Behind us, Freya sits upright, but the look on her face is one of flushed arousal, not a hint of disdain. To think how uncomfortable she was when this whole thing started, and to behold her now...the transition is immaculate. A turn for the better, for all involved, but most of all for herself. Freya is never going to be quite like her sister, but I'm starting to think she might be even better.

'Snog him,' Mistress says, smiling sweetly. 'Suck on his tongue. Taste his boy-spit. You're less than he is, in this room, on these days. Understood, cow tits?'

Of course, the vampiric beauty can't simply settle for being told. She's naughty, in the best of ways. With no need to cup together her colossal tits, all smeared and stained with semen, she instead brings her right hand to my cock and her left up to my chin. Morrigan wets her luscious lips, in the process catching a fat rope of her little sister's load across the pretty pinkness of her tastebuds.

She swallows it and smiles all the bolder, playfully and noiselessly massaging my erection with the silken supremacy of her dextrous fingers. 'I'd be happy to, Mistress. If you believe I'm his lesser, then I'm his lesser.' Morrigan turns her alluring attention to me, seizing me with those captivating eyes. Arctic ice, blue and pale. 'Please, Sweet Tom. Let me suck on your tongue and taste your dirty boy-spit. I want to make our Mistress ever so happy.'

And she says it all, pitch-perfect, while wringing my dick with her hand. Masterfully tending to me, but not putting in quite enough effort to make me cum too quickly. Saving that, of course, for the -- and I can't believe it's going to happen -- titwank I'm to receive afterwards.

'O-f course, um, cow tits. I...I'd be happy to let you do that.'

'Do what?' Mistress says, giving me a poke.

'S-uck on my tongue. I'd be h-appy to let Morri--uh, cow tits--suck on my tongue.'

'Good boy.' Freya returns to that playful massaging. 'Dirty her perfect mouth, slut. I own it now, so enjoy yourself.'

This cannot be happening. This can't be real. It's one thing to service Morrigan, but to make out with her, and in so vulgar a fashion? Just like Freya says, her mouth is perfect. Just like Mistress, just like this whole genetically sublime family. And she's coaxing me forwards with that gentle grip on my throat, egging me to put my lips against those black-rimmed scarlet curves, and to let her suck on my fucking tongue.

Oh God. Oh fuck.

Her lips are like heaven, fire against my own. Plush, plump, welcoming. It takes a moment to work up the courage to stick my tongue inside her mouth, but the moment I do I'm awash with the sweetness of her spit, faintly tinged by the taste of Freya's luxurious load.

'Mhm. Mhaah.'

Schlup, slurp, slurp, schlup.

It's extremely erotic. The act itself, the passion she puts into it, the fact that the both of us are doing this in front of Mistress. Morrigan keeps her eyes wide open, staring at me with those pale and perfect blues, as if asserting herself even now in this private battleground between the both of us.

I can't help but tremble, shudder madly, beset by her on two fronts. Her mouth is magical, the suction of her velvet-soft cheeks around my tongue phenomenal in itself, but then there's her hand as well. That deviant hand, fiddling with my cock, giving it a steady massage up and down the length of my shaft, with enough energy to bring great joy and yet not so much that it provokes the familiar meaty fapping of masturbation.

'Mhmf. Mumph.'

Schlup, schlup, slurp, schlup, slurp.

My cheeks grow hotter and hotter beneath Morrigan's gaze, no hint of her demonic dominance absent as she beholds me. This is still that gorgeous goth, pale and vampiric, completely in control whenever she needs to be. There's no illusion or trick, simply an application of her sublime will to at once torment me and please her little sister.

'That's a fucking fine sight,' Mistress says. She laughs, and pokes at my back with a toe. 'How's that, slut? My sister's mouth. Shit, she seems to be way more into it than I'd think for someone with such a superiority complex.'

And the thing is, Freya's not exactly wrong. The black-haired beauty is absolutely into what she's doing. This is above and beyond, this is the kind of thing that's meant to convey a message. But it makes little sense, especially to my lust-addled brain. So what if she's into me? I mean, she's got that coming anyway. That's the whole point of the arrangement the two of them just made. But then--

Morrigan suddenly pulls away, ceasing all movements upon my body. Her hand leaves my cock, her lips my mouth and tongue, and she makes a vulgar effort to languorously lick them of any residual spit.

'He really is sweet, Mistress. Sweet Tom, indeed.' She hurriedly scoops up a dense dose of spooge from her left cheek and cleans off the finger, moaning softly as she swallows. 'Not as sweet as you, of course. Those big balls produce such exquisite loads.'

'Yeah, yeah. Butter me up all you want.' Freya moves, and I turn around just in time for her to come up behind me, a looming and lovely shape. Amazonian and alluring, the blonde bronze-skinned goddess gets my throat in the crook of an elbow and gently but firmly yanks me further onto the bed. 'If you were trying to get him to shoot his load early and avoid marking those fat fucking titties, then you've got another thing coming.'

I'm struck by the delightful bubble-gum of Mistress's body spray as she pulls me up against her naked body. The fat warmth of her cock presses against my lower back, softened but not quite soft, and her tremendous tits are a pair of pillowy mountains against my back, nipples hard and glorious where they brush against my skin.

She rests her chin atop my head and brings her other hand around my front, rubbing it against my belly. Captured like this, held in her grasp, I can't help but throb and swell, my cock acting as the perfect weathervane for my happiness.

'I wouldn't dare,' Morrigan says, sitting back on her calves. Her milk-pale body is thicker in some ways than Freya's, especially heavier in the breast department, and noticeably jiggles as she moves. What a fucking sight. 'I'm happy, outright eager, to give him that titwank you asked for, Mistress. Though, given that I did such a good job for you...I wondered if I might make a request?'

Mistress shakes her head, the movement obvious against my scalp. 'Nope. Come on, cow tits. Let's add some loser male jism to those stupid bouncy fuckers.'

They are distracting. It can't just be me staring at them, because Morrigan makes sure to act all showy as she rises up onto her knees and shuffles forwards. She collects them up, one hand beneath each boob, and gives them a wicked wiggling of their magnificent massiveness. The tops of her tits are utterly glazed with jism, so thick and gooey it hides in places any hint of the pallor beneath. Not much of it has dripped down into the gap between them, but her lurid movements ensure that some of the excessive ejaculate leaks down as she shuffles forwards, ready to act as improvised lube for the second big-breasted tittyfuck of my life.

'Whatever you desire, Mistress. I am after all your cow-titted slave, am I not?'

'Ooh, slave, I like that,' Mistress says. She gently tightens her hold around my neck, resting the weight of her head against my hair. Her hand squeezes my shoulder, and the other softly strokes my belly. 'Be a good girl and milk the slut who outranks you. And if he tells you to do things differently, or better, then you'll obey. Is that understood?'

Morrigan's eyes dip down to mine, and she smirks seductively. 'Of course, Mistress. I'll treat him as I would you, for the duration of the act. Does that suit you, Master?'

If my cock could launch like a rocket, it surely would. No way this is happening. No way. The gothic woman is utterly and unrelentingly gorgeous, just like her little sister, but where Freya has a deep and apparently unerring love for me, what does Morrigan have? Why do this? Why use her perfect body to pleasure a "mere" male?

'It's f-ine,' I say, somewhat mewling. 'G-ood, even.'

Mistress chuckles, and the vampire beauty approaches, the cleft of her colossal chest coming within mere inches of my throbbing length. Those talented hands slide slowly up around the sides of each bountiful breast and of course she pushes them together, exemplifying their enormousness.

'It's more than fine. He's just being a little bitch about it.'

Freya squeezes me tighter, and I'm surprised I don't just instantly bust a load for the combination of her body pressed against my back, cock and tits and everything, and her older sister's approaching milky white mammaries to my front. With every passing second, with every decrease in the distance between my apparently God-chosen self and the gothic goddess before me, I count my blessings that the sheer volume of orgasms in my daily life has given me some fleeting degree of inoculation against anything so unbecoming as shooting before the moment of glory.

'I had figured as much,' Morrigan says, gazing upon my face, icy blues devouring my features as she smilingly considers me. 'I don't blame him. It's not every day you get to feel such a perfect pair of cow tits around your little male dick.'

Schpup-plup.

'Ughn!'

It takes all the strength in me not to lose my mind as she presses her cum-covered cleavage against the underside of my cock, promptly swallowing it between them. The delicate deliciousness of her perfectly pale skin pairs dirtily with the slathered silkiness of her sister's spooge, that most lustful of lubricants making my initial entry into the tremendous tightness between her breasts deceptively easy.

That is, however, where the simplicity ends.

'Milk him,' Mistress says. 'Be a good slut, cow tits, and milk my bitch-boy.'

Schpup-fup, schpup-plup, schpup-fup.

The vampiric beauty smiles sensually at me, obeying without need of acknowledging the command. She keeps her hands pressed against the unmarked sides of her colossal chest and lifts them up as one, those long and lovely fingers exhibiting a surprising strength that I couldn't quite appreciate when I was beneath the booby bonanza. The way they rise and fall is so rhythmic and carefully curated, her degree of control exceptional given that each breast is way more than a handful.

To be between them is...well, I'm amazed that Freya didn't cum quicker. There's such heat and humidity born of the size and weight of her massive melons, and for this second encounter the fantastically filthy presence of all that semen, gooey and perversely pleasant against my cock. As if it wasn't enough that her tits are so fucking profoundly fat that with the simplest application of her hands the space between them becomes some captivatingly carnal crush, I have to contend as well with the semen of my favourite person in all the world generously applied between them to squelch against my shaft.

Schpup-fup, schpup-plup, schpup-fup.

'Ugh. F-uck, Mistress. It's--ughn--too much.'

I writhe on the spot, eliciting cruel and charming laughter from both sisters. All the world is Venyabildt perfection, before me and behind me, holding me in place with some mixture of hands and mammaries. Freya throbs against my back and her sister tends to the swelling at my front, seeming to steadily increase the pace with every completed up-down gesture.

Morrigan's pale blue eyes are at once unearthly beautiful and yet enigmatically terrifying, for her power over me seems to extend into every encounter we've shared. I am so vulnerable to her, just as I am to Mistress, and it's at once troubling and tantalising to think that I'm going to be exploring that side of myself a great deal more in the future that was decided upon today.

'Such a lovely sound.' Freya plays with my body with each of her hands, massaging my belly and teasing at my collarbone with a finger. 'I'm sure her tits are even better than mine for this, aren't they? Given that my sister has such servile fat fucking cow tits.' Mwah. Mistress kisses the top of my head, all affectionate and appreciative, but the loveliness does nothing to quell the cheekiness in her tone. 'You can have this whenever you want, slut. I give you permission to demand titwanks, when you need to cum. No more wanking for you, not when there's Morrigan's milkers to paint with cum.'

'Argh. F-uck. Th-ank y-ou Mistress.'

It takes so much from me to speak, it feels like. Just the up and down, just the bouncy bouncing, just the carnal clench between those H or J or whatever cups is enough to sap my strength of will. Things are only worsened by the fact that Morrigan Venyabildt is utterly gorgeous, and the faces she pulls are so charmingly carnal that it's impossible to separate her overall appearance from the sublime squishiness of her tits around my cock.

Schpup-schplack, schpup-plup, schpup-schplack, schpup-fup.

All of a sudden, it gets harder. Worse, and yet all the more wonderful. The pale-skinned seductress leaps from the steadiness of her pacing to something bordering on violent, clamping her hands tighter around the sides of her magnificent mammaries and delivering unto my dick a voluptuous vice made out of the jism-jammed valley of paradise that is her chest.

'Good girl, cow tits,' Mistress says, chucking cruelly. 'Ruin him. Drain those slutty little balls.'

'As you say, Mistress. Anything to make you happy.'

'G-uh. Ughn.'

I can't keep my eyes open. Can't do anything but fight to hold on. The sloppy sordidness, a symphony of sublime squishing and squelching, grows louder and louder in my ears. Any attempt to twist or writhe, to regain some fleeting instance of control, is met with absolute resistance by the twin temptresses. Freya's hold is unrelenting, those strong arms keeping me firmly in place, and even if I did by some miracle get free of them, her big sister's big boobs are a velvet prison all of their own.

It's too perfect, too much for me. I want to last, want this to go on for ages, but how can it? Already, there's a powerful pressure building beneath the base of my cock. Already, there's that fantastic fiery warmth seeming to bubble away within me, ready to release. I stand no chance against Morrigan, not when she's this combination of Venyabildt beauty and titillating talent.

'Argh. F-uck.' I grunt, louder than ever, forcing my legs out to full extension and straining my toes in the process. It's oppressive, how good Morrigan is. How profoundly plump those cow tits are, wrapped around my cock. 'M-istress. I'm...I'm gonna...'

It's almost like that silence in the wake of thunder, deafening. A sensation so powerful I can't really think of its equal. One moment, my dick is in that paradise of pushed-together titty tightness, and the next it's all cold. In the open air, alone, abandoned. I open my eyes and find on the gorgeous goth's beautiful face not some tendency towards torment, but instead something wicked and wonderful.

Morrigan flicks her pale blue eyes between my face and my dick, which throbs away all splattered with Mistress's creamy load. I need release, and it's nowhere more obvious than in my upright and swollen shaft. She extends the tip of a teasing finger to the underside of my cock, giving it the briefest of strokes.

'I've got an idea, Mistress. To humiliate me further, of course.'

Freya doesn't say anything. I'm too mind-blown to comment. The sight of the vampiric beauty is somewhat paralysing by itself, but the way she moves leaves me on the cusp of true breathlessness.

'Holy shit,' Mistress says at last. 'Holy fucking shit.'

Schlup, slurp, schlup.

I don't quite register it. The swiftness of her sister's decision, the intensity of what follows. Suddenly I've got those voluptuous lips around my helmet, around the first third of my cock. Such beautiful lips, red lipstick with black edges, the tell-tale styling of the older Venyabildt daughters' mouth. And what a fucking mouth.

If only I weren't on the edge of ejaculating already, I might enjoy it for longer. Such warmth and wetness, the silkiness of her lips and the dedication of their grip. Her tongue, which acts as some wanton whip, this constant shifting between fiery firmness and spit-slicked softness where it races about against my helmet.

'Ugh. Guh.'

Morrigan meets my eyes the moment my load begins to spurt free, that magnificent mind setting its focus upon my own as it learns the taste of my meagre male sperm. At best I manage a whimper, a pathetically minor sound given the tremendousness of what I'm experiencing.

'That's it, cow tits.' Mistress brings her hand from my belly forwards, resting it in a proprietary fashion atop her sister's head. 'That's a good fucking whore.'