The New Girl Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Schlup-slurp-glugp, schplup-plup-fup, schlup-schluck-glugp, schplup-fup-plup.

'Mhmf. Mumph. Mhaah.'

Moaning, moaning, moaning. Mistress goes deeper, and Morrigan wedges the first third of her glans into the tightness of my throat, tickling my tonsils. My mouth is soaking, my arse a shuddering convulsion wrapped around the ridiculousness of the bronze beauty's cock. That cock, which might just edge it in terms of difficulty, simply because my prostate is so fucking sensitive and Freya's dick seems to be pretty much designed for ravaging it.

My own cock strains and aches, my balls swinging about beneath it with every fearsome thrust delivered by my dickgirl dominatrix. Little by little her big sister pushes that much further into my throat, doubtless causing my neck to bulge slightly with the impressiveness of her fat-headed cock. I hazard a glance up at Morrigan and find the most viciously voluptuous of smirks upon her lovely black-and-crimson lips, her real satisfaction showing in full force.

'This was a--mhm--fantastic idea,' Mistress says, giving my backside another slap. Smack.

She presses her hands against the backs of my hips and adjusts herself, applying a bit of her weight to my body as she lifts herself up to get a better angle on my arse. Throbbing fiercely, her cock slides that much deeper, its huge head alluringly noticeable as it plunges back and forth against my sensitive innards. My sphincter is stretched by her sizeable shaft, the monumental member being so girthy that I'm tight around it even without actively clenching.

Actively clenching being somewhat hard, given that at the front of things, I can't really do much but hold tight while the gorgeous goth uses my face like a pocket pussy. The beautiful paleness of her form takes up all my world, wide hips and heavy breasts a paradise to pair with her prick. Her bulky bell-end pushes again and again at the opening of my throat, half of its thickness wedged into such a cramped space, but she grins viciously all the while. Morrigan could get on with it, but she's taking a great deal of satisfaction in making me squirm.

Schlup-glugp, schlurp-glugp, schlup-glugp.

Schlplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

'Mhmf. Mumph.'

Freya's big balls begin slapping against mine, further enhancing my ecstasy. There's something alluringly assertive about the weight of them, how they're so much bigger and fatter than mine, highlighting further that disparity between our male parts. Her sister slides, at long last, properly into my throat, but continues to take great joy in withdrawing into my mouth only to plunge back into the depths. The result is an increasing sordidness to the sounds produced by her pumping.

I'm a shivering mess, my dick throbbing fiercely as it jiggles about between my legs, set into wobbling motion by the combined efforts of the two voluptuous Venyabildts and their vigorous ploughing of my juxtaposed holes. In heaven, certainly, but the pair might as well be succubi for their combination of endurance and endowment.

'He's built for this, that's--aah--why,' Morrigan says, playing with my hair. 'He's a very special thing, your Sweet Tom.' I try to behold her face, but her impalement is becoming thorough enough that to look up is to find only the beautiful bouncing of her breasts. Moment by moment, the shorn velvet darkness of her pubes grows nearer. 'Ah, but my--ughn--manners: thank you for letting me use him, Mistress. Mhm.'

Schlplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

Mistress chuckles, all lust and fire, pushing herself so deep into me that her hairy crotch brushes up against the top of my butt crack. Her heavy hangers are so welcome against my smaller nuts, their contents as ever craved beyond compare.

'You're welcome, cow tits. Ugh. He's a good fuck, that's for sure.'

Her voice falters in the finest of ways as she says the last bit, the dominant persona conflicting with the deep-seated affection she holds for me. Especially deep right now, given that she's embedded up to the hilt inside her favourite person in all the world. But it's the kind of little vocal distortion that makes my insides fuzzy as well as being a mess of dicks, and despite the vulgarity of things the veiled romantic parts drive me closer than ever to my climax.

'A hungry--mhm--mouth, as well.'

Schlup-glugp-thwup, schlurp-glugp-thwap, schlup-glugp-thwup.

Morrigan swings her hips with increased urgency and the combination of that momentum along with the fact that I've got two-thirds of her throbbing titan occupying my mouth and throat results in her heavy nuts beginning to smack against my jaw. Despite her desire for such, I'm stretched too thin by the two of them to put my tongue to effective use in licking at her lovely loins. The alternating movements of the two -- growing more aligned by the moment -- means that at any given moment I've got big beautiful balls bouncing against one end of me or the other, their skin silken and their weight wonderful.

I shut my eyes and bask in it, as the fiery conflagration building around my crotch and backside creeps closer and closer to the moment of full and fantastic release. The vampiric beauty's furry mound brushes at my nose and her nuts almost entirely enveloping the pointed portion of my chin, slapping sweetly against my skin.

All I can make sense of is dick, delicious and divine dick, filling me at both ends and utterly taming me, putting me in my rightful place between the two of them. The sense of heat, of being home, overwhelms those last ounces of resistance and suddenly I'm spurting, shooting my load upon Mistress's bedroom floor, writhing in wickedly wanton glory beneath the titillation of the twin temptresses.

'Mhugh. Mughn. Mhmf.'

They each proceed to hilt themselves within me and stay firmly wedged in place, stuffing my crack and my face with silky-soft pubes, throbbing away inside my throat and my bum. Not cumming, because their endurance is so much better, but giving me some brief interlude in which to enjoy the rawness of my climax without being further overwhelmed.

'Good boy,' Mistress says, stroking my hips, massaging my buttocks. 'Cum for me. Let out all of that--ugh--slutty spunk.'

Morrigan says nothing, simply playing with my hair, but the delicate deftness of her touch is suggestive of much the same appreciative affection. She slips a hand down the back of my neck, brushing over the goosebumps, and strokes my upper back from shoulder to shoulder. Amazonian as they may be, virile and potent beyond any mortal man, my dickgirl demigoddesses are nonetheless every bit as in love with this situation as I am.

The respite is vital, in fact, because I'm not sure I've cum so hard before. It's as if my whole body is some tectonic fault, quaking under the divine duress of being double-stuffed. There are no extra erogenous zones in use, but I really am, undeniably, a submissive slut. This is my element, my place, between the both of them. Beneath them, at their mercy, a toy in which to empty themselves. That passing notion, the fact that before long I'll be taking two Venyabildt-grade ejaculations into me on opposite ends, being thoroughly loaded with my favourite of filthy substances, ensures that the psychological component in all of this burns exceedingly bright.

'Mhm. Mhm-hm. Mhugh.'

'I love how--aah--tight you get around me when you're cumming,' Freya says, squeezing my buns, one in each hand. 'Your body knows its place.'

'Men do, Mistress,' Morrigan says. 'Genevieve was wrong on a whole host of things, but--ughn--there's no equal in joy to using a man like this. They crave cock, and who better to provide it than futanaris like us?'

Schlup-glugp-thwup, schlurp-glugp-thwap, schlup-glugp-thwup.

It's the older sister who resumes her movements first, in the wake of that risqué remark. She pulls back and thrusts, pushing her crotch into my face, swinging her balls against my chin. In combination with the way she holds me, strokes me, I feel almost used, and it's a perversely perfect sensation.

Her statement, as my nuts empty upon the floor, as she so easily glides her gargantuan shaft into and out of the deepest parts of my throat, seems wholly self-evident. No answer on my part could be more truth-affirming than the ongoing scene itself, my lucky male self skewered between the two fantastic futanaris.

Schlplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

Mistress follows suit, rapidly achieving her previous pace and sending ripples of glory through me, causing my body to shudder all the more as the combination of my continuing climax and the wonderful working of her womanly hips. For a long moment there's a kind of dedicated quiet, the only sounds in the luxurious bedroom being the meatiness of our movements, the muffled moans my strained mouth lets out, the breathy exhalations of the seductive sisters as they use my body for their own ends.

Use me, yes, but my reward is a seemingly endless ejaculation, because for so long as Mistress continues to pump herself back and forth against my prostate, there's no pause to the pulsations that surge out from it. If not for Morrigan's cushioning hips upon which to hold, I'd probably fall forwards completely and utterly impale my face on the older sister's dick.

'Ughn.' Freya grunts, her helmet swelling more prominently. 'I don't think I'll be all too long, now. You're r-ight, cow tits. You're so fucking right.'

The pale beauty chuckles. 'Of course, Mistress. One of my better qualities, understanding sluts like Sweet Tom.' She digs her fingers into the back of head, knotting clumps of hair between them as best she can. 'I think I'll--aahn--reward him with something to swallow. If that's okay with you, Mistress?'

'Mhm-hm. Go for it.' Smack. Freya wallops my butt again, and the sting of pain only enhances the pleasure. 'But you'll have to--ugh--hold on. I'm cumming first.'

Schlplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

Mistress picks up her pace, applying more of her weight atop me, hands again pressing down on the backs of my hips. Her nuts slam and smack against my own, working in unison with her colossal cock to thoroughly milk me of every last sperm, and all the while her length seems to swell thicker and more impressive. Her breathing quickens, becomes frenetic, and my thoughts turn hungrily towards the double-dose of dickgirl deliciousness I'm soon to find myself stuffed with.

Morrigan slows her pace, clearly appreciating the sight of her little sister pushing powerfully towards the finish line. A luxury I can't partake of, though I'm the lucky bastard who gets to experience the body-shattering pleasure delivered by the mighty motions of Freya's tremendous dick.

Schlplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

'Argh. God, you're such a fucking--mhm--sexy little slut, Tom,' Mistress says, her bulky balls battering against mine, the fronts of her thighs smacking again and again against my cheeks. 'I'm going to--guh--fill you with so much--ughn--fucking c-um.'

As she nears her climax, every piston-pumping of her body against and into mine, Morrigan subtly shifts herself backwards, sliding out of my throat. She sits comfortably back on her calves, and I chance a look up at her, finding such blissful happiness in those icy blue eyes. Her fat helmet glides back across my tongue, throbbing fiercely as she brings it all the way back against my lips. I'm forced to widen them further as the thick rear crest of her bell-end pulls against them, an act of illicit intent: the lining up of her eyelet with the blade of my tongue.

'You know what I want, Sweet Tom.' The gorgeous goth smiles at me, eyelids fluttering faintly with every schplup-plup and thwap-thwup of her sister's energetic efforts. 'I know you want it, too. Suck it out. Suck it all out. Ooh. Yes. G-ood boy.'

Schlup, slurp, schlup, slurp.

Schlplup-plup-thwap, schplup-plup-thwup, schplup-plup-thwap.

As Mistress continues to ravage my rear with such potent strokes, slamming herself up to the hilt and drawing back only to repeat it time after time, growing that much more frantic in her throbbing as she persists, I put my mouth to good use and pleasure her elder sister with the hollowing-out of my cheeks and the titillating twisting of my tongue against the opening of her helmet to ensure a big delivery of her body's most sacred and intimate of substances.

'Guh. Fuck, I'm...I'm going to...'

Schplup-plup-THWAP.

My back arches reflexively as the bronze-skinned beauty pushes herself balls-deep into me, her nuts ringing resoundingly against my own where they ripple and shiver on the cusp of dispensing a tremendous quantity of Venyabildt pride inside me. As they settle into a rising-falling quiver against me, her throbbing thickness bucks and strains, and Freya digs her fingers into my hips.

'Ughn. Mhm. Good slut.'

The eruption of molten heat arrives in the most fantastical of fashions, leaving me wide-eyed in satisfaction as I continue to slurp and suckle on Morrigan's bell-end. Every dense rope and splattering string is noticeable, obvious, filling me with intense heat and a perverse notion of being claimed, filled, marked, conquered. So familiar a feeling and yet no less profound than it was the very first time, so naturally attuned to my lusts.

Schplup, schplup, schplup.

Mistress grinds against me, milks herself into me, wringing out every dense globule of creamy cum she can muster. Her nuts shiver and shudder, rise and fall against my own. All the while, by some impressive resilience on my part, I manage to suck, and nurse, and tend to her big sister's proudly plump helmet where it stuffs the entrance to my mouth.

'Ughn. That's it. That's--ugh--it.'

Slurp, schlurp, schlup, schlurp.

The bronze-skinned blonde trembles and bucks, erupting into me, splattering the walls of my rear with the thick produce of her loins. It just keeps coming, a seemingly unending torrent of titillating gooiness that heightens the heavenliness bestowed upon my backside by her massive and magnificent presence.

'Ugh. Fuck yeah. Aahn. Take that--guh--load.'

Freya's groaning pairs with the slow massaging motions of her hands against my hips and buttocks, her efforts erratic and inconsistent and thankfully leaving me with just enough capacity to continue servicing her sister.

Schlup, slurp, schlup, slurp.

'Mhmf. Mumph.'

As one Venyabildt empties herself deep within me, the other grows closer and closer to her climax as I moan around her more-than-a-mouthful bell-end. Morrigan winces a little, strains, makes sweet and sultry faces as the pleasure builds and builds and builds. She continues to tussle my hair with her fingertips, maintaining some veiled degree of control that makes rolling my tongue around her beefy helmet and sucking feistily on her cock all the more satisfying.

'Aah. Almost there,' Morrigan says. 'Just...a...little...'

'Just fucking cum, cow tits!'

Schplup-PLUP.

Mistress gives one sudden final thrust, knocking me forwards and adding just enough momentum to send her sister over the edge. The gorgeous goth sucks in a sharp breath and bucks her hips, helmet growing immediately firmer as it pumps out the first dense shot of dick milk straight across my waiting tongue.

'Ugh. Mhm.'

Schlurp, slurp, slurp, schlup.

Morrigan moans contentedly as her load splatters my tastebuds, viscous like jelly in the ropier parts, some filthy reminder of her virility. It's salty and tangy, overwhelmingly vulgar, a distinctly sexual flavour compared to the sweeter creamier qualities of her sister's cum. It readily conquers my mouth, a series of sizeable spurts that fill my face-hole to the utter limit.

I'm forced to promptly swallow, because there's just too much. By itself, without Freya's assault on my anus, I might be able to manage somehow, but everything is a little too overwhelming. It's not as if it matters, hugely, as Mistress's big sister is so startlingly virile that savouring is practically a reflexive activity when it comes to her spooge.

'Such a good little--ughn--cumslut,' Morrigan says.

'Isn't he just?' Smack. Freya gives me an assertive spank across the tops of my buns, straightening herself up and seeming to have passed the most intense part of her climax. She lets out a sweet little yawn, so peaceful compared to the battleground that is my mouth. 'I don't recall having had a better day than this. It's really taken it out of me.'

Mistress keeps hold of my hips while the last pleasurable pulses ripple out of her dick, which is notably softer than the giant glans in my mouth, erupting like a volcano. Morrigan smiles at her sister, ignoring me, despite the fact that she's borderline impregnating my mouth.

'We'll join you on the bed, Mistress. I feel I might be--ooh--a touch drained as well, after this.'

Given that I can barely keep my own eyes open as the pale-eyed beauty looks down at me, smirking smugly, I'm in full agreement. Another mouthful and a half goes down into my belly, leaving everything rich with Morrigan's moreish flavour, distinctive and delicious on account of its erotic intensity.

'I'll stay inside him,' Freya says. 'You just finish up. He's a nice little cockwarmer. Very snug.'

'Mhmf. Mhm.'

Mistress chuckles warmly at my face-filled agreement, the muffled sound nonetheless loud enough to get the point across. She strokes the dip of my back and I can easily imagine her watching me with great interest, deeply approving of my role as the on-call slut for both sisters.

The gorgeous goth's payload shrinks in quantity as I gulp it down, a rolling sticky warmth that glazes my throat all the way to my belly, ensuring that both ends of me are utterly blessed by the beautiful sisters. Morrigan starts to slowly soften, while the aftershock of my powerful orgasm leaves a clenching that sustains a certain sturdiness in her little sister. When the elder Venyabildt draws back, freeing her cum-drained cock from my lips, it comes away without a hint of remaining jism. Sucked wholly dry, and left sensually sated.

'Good boy,' she says, patting my head, and relaxing onto her calves. Morrigan looks to Freya, a definite calmness oozing about her. 'To the bed, Mistress? Shall I help you lift him?'

'Oh, I'm quite able,' Mistress says, dipping forwards. Her heavenly breasts push against my back, the plush humidity of them furthering the lingering loveliness gifted to me by her prostate pummelling. She slides her hands across my chest and gets a firm grip of me underneath my armpits, putting to good use that Amazonian physique I so adore.

Mwah. Smooch. Freya kisses my throat as she hoists me up, keeping her slightly softened cock wedged within me to prevent any sudden leakage. All I can do is smile a big idiotic grin, ear to ear, which Morrigan clearly finds hilarious given the strength of her smirk.

'Come on, cow tits. I want those fat fuckers in my face.'

'As you say, Mistress.'

Mistress keeps hold of me right up to the moment she flops us down on the bed, spooning me from behind, making good use of my relative shortness for when her sister joins us. The gorgeous goth lays herself on her side to my front, positioning herself so that Freya gets a faceful of marvellous mammaries to enjoy while the warm crush between them ensures that sleep dawns on me thick and fast.

Schlup, slurp, mwah, schlup.

'Ooh, Mistress!'

'Mhm. Mhmf.'

Their incestuous play surrounds me, and the sensation of warmth within -- two heavy loads, filling me up wonderfully -- pairs with the fading ripples of my climax. Caught between their sensual and sweet smells, the softness of their skin against me on both sides, it's no wonder that my eyes fall shut. Just to rest them, of course.