The New Girl Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mhmf. Mhm.'

Schlup-slurp, schlup-schlep, schlup-slurp.

I fight, tooth and nail, to keep my eyes locked on Morrigan's. She keeps sucking, keeps working that tongue, using her mouth like that of some succubus. I've never shot a load so forcibly, never had anyone treat my dick quite like this. Like royalty, like a god, like something deserving of worship despite the relative quickness of the deed.

This is some defilement, some act of heresy, to paint a Venyabildt's tongue with my load. It clearly turns Freya on to some absurd degree, given how powerfully her cock throbs against my back, pressed there much as her sister's was not long before. I can't quite fathom how I ended up as part of this, here between the two of them, emptying my nuts in the goth's mouth while the bronze-skinned beauty practically cheers me on.

'Feed her, slut,' Mistress says, kissing my head. Mwah. 'Feed that cow tit whore those dirty little tadpoles. Some Venyabildt scion she is, tasting cum out of a boy's inferior dick.'

'Mhm-hm.'

'Ughn. F-uck, Morrigan.'

Schlup-slurp, schlup-schlep, schlup-slurp.

The gothic beauty shows no signs of slowing, seeming to take her sister's words in her stride. It's an incredible sight, an intensely amazing sensation, to be the lucky receiver, inferior dick or no, of Morrigan's magical mouth. Has any other man ever done this? Am I the first? Shit, as if it matters. It's a glory beyond words, and even though I'm pretty sure I'm done shooting, the elder sister continues to bob her head and swirl her tongue and suck in her cheeks to give me the most satisfying release my cock has ever received.

As my eyes grow hooded, as a sense of profound relaxation sweeps over me, the pale-skinned dickgirl slowly releases me from her lips. She makes sure not to spill a drop, letting my helmet go only when no trace remains of my jism upon its pink contours. The fact that she allows the creaminess of her sister's load to remain on my shaft speaks volumes as to what compelled her to do what she just did.

'Mhm.'

The sound of Morrigan's moan, doubtlessly loudened for the sake of highlighting the perversion of what's just occurred, hits the ear just right. It sends a chill down my back, a rippling spiderweb of shivers outwards to my fingers and toes. Paired with the faintest of slurping noises, the churning about of my male milk behind the paradise of those plump lips, it's practically an auditory orgasm.

'Jesus Christ,' I say, sighing softly. Mistress's hold on me remains pleasantly powerful, the plushness of her big breasts against my back and the throbbing of her needy thickness both potentiating the relieving glory of my release. 'You...you're just...'

'Good girl,' Freya says, stroking her sister's head, making an effort to maintain the neatness of her straight black hair. 'Show me. Show me that inferior load that's dirtying your tongue, cow tits.'

The gorgeous goth makes a determined effort to look at her little sister's eyes, to obey the command, but at the moment she parts her black-and-crimson lips Morrigan's attention is solely upon me. Some taunt, almost. Some frighteningly fantastic suggestion that she can service me with her tits and her tongue and nonetheless remain my superior in all things sexual. Remains in complete control of the situation, and revels in it.

It makes our cocks, mine and Mistress's, throb something fierce. The sight of such a pretty tongue covered in my jism, an unsurprisingly large load given the degree of arousal present in Freya's bedroom right now, is enough to completely command my gaze and disregard the world around it. The vampiric beauty's tastebuds, slathered in my seed, putting on a show to highlight just how far she's gone, how far she's willing to go, in pursuit of this most vulgar arrangement between the three of us.

'Shit, you're so dirty.' Freya chuckles, and pats her sister's head. 'Swallow it. Put it inside you. Dispose of the evidence.'

Morrigan does so without a hint of reluctance, happily drawing her tongue back between her lips and gulping down my pride, swallowing the sperm of some lesser male into her divine Venyabildt physiology. A moment later she makes sure to reveal the emptiness of her pretty mouth, white teeth and pink tongue utterly spotless, before smiling up at our Mistress.

'All gone, Mistress,' Morrigan says. 'It must say something about how disgustingly depraved I am, because I'd happily do that again. Sweet Tom continues to live up to his name.'

Freya slowly slides her hand down from atop her big sister's head and strokes the side of her face, appreciating the paleness and perfection of her right cheek before gently cupping Morrigan's chin with sensual strength. 'I've got a present for you, cow tits. For being such a good girl.'

The gothic beauty sits herself straight on her calves, hands down across her needy erection as if to urge the disobedient thing to sit. As a result her arms press together those tremendous tits, a show for any who looks upon them. There's still plenty of Freya's load between them, given the vastness of both the older sister's boobs and the volume of the younger's ejaculation.

'Mistress?' Morrigan cocks her head to the side, and smiles stickily. 'A present for my good behaviour? You don't need to do that. I'm yours to do with as you please, I was simply obeying you.'

'A present for me, then.' Mistress lurches forwards, the strength of her Amazonian physique momentarily obvious as she so easily pushes me off the edge of the bed in the process of climbing onto her feet. 'Slut,' she says, not yet releasing her hold of my throat. 'Clean my cum off those cow tits, using your mouth. I'm going to get ready on the bed. Join me, both of you, when there's not a drop left on those fat fucking things.'

When Freya lets go of me I'm forced to immediately adjust to her absence, the world being such an easier thing when you've got her magnificent body keeping a firm grip on your own. There's a momentary awkwardness as I stand before Morrigan, still on her knees and yet no less intimidating for that fact, while Mistress leaves me with a firm spanking of my backside and continues to exude nothing short of captivating coolness as the lustiness of the evening continues.

The vampiric beauty brings her arms up beneath her breasts and crosses them, each hand gripping each elbow, making her tits even more of a feast for the eyes as they press together and seem to be all the larger as a result. That magical mingling of the creamy white of her skin (with plenty of sperm all gooey across it) and the pretty pinkness of her nipples and their surrounding haloes is enough to shunt blood back into my dick, and give it a slight firmness despite the after-effects of her titwank-turned-blowjob still cascading through my system.

'My cow tits are yours to clean, Master,' Morrigan says, giving her chest a slight wiggle. 'I hope their stupid size doesn't put you off.'

Freya chuckles somewhere behind me, and the bed springs go faintly as she climbs atop it. 'I don't think we can quite put a price on how much you owe me, Tom,' she says, the cheeky contentment in her voice so rich and ripe that it further enflames my cheeks. 'I figure this at least counts for all birthdays and Christmases and other gifts to come, forever.'

'Y-eah.'

'Yeah, what?'

'Th-ank you, M-istress.'

Mistress chuckles. 'Stare all you like, but the longer you take, the rougher it's going to be.'

Stare all I like, she says, but it's more than that. I can't bring myself away from Morrigan, can't seem to pull my attention off of those colossal cow tits. The older Venyabildt seemed so out of reach, so impossible an object of interest unless I drop to my knees and worship her like the goddess she is, but I'd be lying if I pretended that her body at large doesn't appeal.

There's a look in those eyes that suggests she's all about this, with some misgivings. That our places haven't shifted, even if she's happy to let me taste the spooge-soaked beauty of her boobs. Morrigan keeps her hands there, pressed neatly beneath her melons, ensuring that they're all the more enchanting to behold.

She smirks slowly, the expression building with the faint clumsiness of my descending. So mesmerised as I am by her mammaries, it's as if I've lost all control of my body. What should be the simplest thing is now difficult, because my brain can't wrap itself around the reality of the situation.

It's more than the fact that they're such lovely things. Freya's are often a pillow for me, and it's far from unheard of that she'll let me touch and kiss and suckle on them. But Morrigan is different, and now...now she's different again, in quite the reverse. Master. It rings in my head, fake and yet nonetheless ridiculously real.

'Come on,' Morrigan says, soft as silk, practically a whisper. 'I'm not going to bite. Nor am I going to get funny about my nipples, even though there's clearly no cum on either of them.'

The lust in her pale blue eyes is discomforting, if only for the fact that it's in many ways a mirroring of that I see so often in Mistress's. Somehow, by some abject madness, I've earned the affections of both Venyabildt daughters. Two of the most beautiful women in the world, and what little I understand of my future involves me tending to their bodies as and when they demand it. And better yet, I'm to be part of the vulgar game each is inevitably going to play with the other!

Her words spur me, and I move with ravenousness. It's a miracle I don't manage to fuck up my knees, dropping forwards towards her. The gorgeous goth lets out a lustful laugh as I bring my hands to her hips, steadying myself on my knees before her. Our mismatched heights gives me an easy time shoving my face forwards, hungrily hunting every last spurt of spooge basted upon her bountiful boobies.

Mlep, slurp, schlurp, slurp.

'Mhm. Mhmf.'

'G-ood boy,' Morrigan says, mask on the cusp of slipping. She clears her throat, and moans softly. 'Ooh. I mean, good Master.'

Mistress chuckles to herself atop the bed, doubtless watching the whole thing unfold. My tongue touches time and again upon the silkiness of skin and the bounciness of breast meat, her big sister's body its own exquisite playground. Even cooled slightly, Freya's thick load is more than pleasant, salty-sweet and sensually sticky. I scoop it up on the blade of my tongue with each lurid lashing, caught between savouring the substance and relishing the act of earning it from the pale sister's massive mammaries.

It's impossible not to moan as I slide my tongue through the top of her cleavage, infinitely grateful that Morrigan had me empty into her mouth instead of polluting Mistress's milk with my inferior male produce. There's such luxury in appreciating Freya, of course, of tasting those strong Venyabildt genes, but I can't pretend that her sister's tits aren't sublime with or without their carnal coating.

Slurp, mlep, mlap, mwah.

'Aah. He's such a good--mhm--slut, Mistress.' Morrigan gives her chest a wiggle, kind of reverse-motorboating me. Her sticky breasts practically batter my face, wonderfully warm and weighty. They slap my cheeks, produce an ear-tingling schfup, schfup, schfup as our bodies collide. 'Such a dirty Master, loving my cow tits.'

'Hurry up,' Mistress says, tone sounding...bothered. But it's not annoyance, as such. 'Clean those fucking things faster.'

The faintest of a background sound, a schl-fap, schl-fap, schl-fap of messy masturbation, perfectly explains her discontent. I can only imagine how horny she is, to have gotten hard again so quickly, to be desiring nothing more than yet another release. Our afternoon, and now evening, has proven quite the unrelenting fuck-fest.

'Mhmf. Mumph.'

'Almost there,' Morrigan says. 'Aah.'

Slurp, mwah, slurp, smack, slurp, smooch.

I finish things up, getting the last of the wayward dollops of dick milk inside my mouth and for a few extended moments appreciating the texture of the gothic goddess's skin, the way her areolas brush against my lips, the fierce firmness of her nipples which are so easy to suckle on. I can't quite process my journey here, the distance between who I am now, what I am now, and what life was like before Freya Venyabildt.

Freya Venyabildt, who can't delay things any longer. 'Fuck it,' she says, dropping to the floor behind me. 'You take his mouth, cow tits. I give you permission. Little fucking tease.'

I suck in one of the most delectable breaths of my life, tasting the perverse perfume of the day. Sex smells and body smells, of deodorant and shower gels and cock juices and slick coochies and a hint of sweet feminine sweatiness. For just a moment more I'm in titty paradise, able to nurse on the older sister's mammoth milkers, and then Mistress yanks hold of my arms just above the elbows and roughly pushes me forwards.

Morrigan's arms move swiftly out of the way, letting her breasts sag a bit, but most importantly allowing my face to slip between and beneath them so that I'm nose-first against the plushness of her belly. Her throbbing cock pokes up at my collarbone as Freya forces me face-down, arse-up, exerting a demanding degree of strength in pursuit of her lusts.

'M-istress!'

Schlop, schlock.

Her fat-headed cock rams against my sphincter, but now it's her turn to tease, clearly. She presses the bulbous bell-end into that tight and sensitive place, her helmet plentifully lubed, and hopefully that slickness paired with the oozing of her precum is more than enough for Mistress to comfortably assert herself over her domain.

'So I can call him slut, too, Mistress?' Morrigan says, bringing her hands against the sides of my face. Delicate touch, silken skin, paired with a subtle but inescapable possessiveness.

'Be my guest, cow tits.' Schlop. Schluck. Mistress pokes at my rear, brushes her helmet around in a quick and crude circle. 'Just make sure to put him in his place. Sexy little slut. Ugh.'

Freya jams her bell-end against my sphincter and pushes, getting the very tip of her tip wedged firmly in place. I try to glance back, to take in her beauty and the sensuality of her body, her face, but her gothic sister has too firm a hold on me. She keeps me facing her pale belly and steadily shuffles backwards, her cock leaving my collarbone and brushing against the underside of my jaw. Her loose foreskin is all that separates me from the stickiness of her helmet, that most carnal of kisses.

'Thank you, Mistress. I'll make very good use of your precious little slut.' Morrigan brushes the sides of my face with her thumbs, a lustful humour edging her voice. 'Can I make him tend to my balls first, before I pump a fat load in his mouth?'

Freya keeps herself on the very edge of entering me, halfway pushed inside of me but not yet completing the motion. 'Sorry, who is the Mistress right now?' she says, tone suggesting a roll of those beautiful blue eyes. 'He can tend to your nuts when you're hilted in his face, but not a moment before. This is my game, cow tits. Play along.'

'Of course, Mistress. How rude of me,' Morrigan says, faux-sheepish. 'I'll simply have to adhere to your suggestion...'

The gorgeous goth guides me downwards, urges me more like, and subtly shuffles herself backwards. My chin presses down against the top of her cock, which throbs fiercely, demanding attention. The sweet scent of her body, and the potency of her pseudo-feminine musk, inescapably fill my nostrils. I push out my lips a little, dragging them down the softness of her belly, shivering as my chin comes into contact with the fuzziness of her dark triangle of pubes.

There's a long pause on Freya's part, and I can only imagine that she's watching with interest as her sister takes control of the oral side of our tantalising tryst. Morrigan's erection might as well be prophetic in nature, the way it's pulsating proudly against the underside of my jaw. It faintly curves against my outstretched neck, its head fiercely swollen where it comes to rest just below my collarbone. As if it's mapping out its journey on the outside, before achieving it within.

I can barely breathe for the excitement, for being at the mercy of them both. The atmosphere of the room has clearly shifted, my position going from above the elder sister to now beneath her, beneath both of them, and it's...it's right where I want to be. Less worrisome, definitely, to be under the goth's guidance than anything like in charge of her.

'Faster, cow tits,' Mistress says. 'I like the show but I need to drain myself in my slut, so do this in your own time.'

'I will,' Morrigan says, gently stroking my cheeks. 'I'll do it plenty.'

She suddenly shifts backwards, dragging her helmet up against my neck, along it, over my Adam's apple. It leaves a notable trail of stickiness, the glistening goo leaking from that giant glans marking me as it goes, further instilling the very real fate of my throat in the near future. To be stuffed, just like my arse is going to be. To be spit-roasted, between two futanari goddesses. I've dealt with both dicks before, but not like this.

'Shit,' I say, the word escaping so naturally.

It comes out right as the vampiric beauty's big bell-end brushes up the front of my chin, halting half an inch from my lips. Gorgeous, just as she is. A very suckable tip for a very enticing erection, visibly swelling and shifting right before my face. Morrigan brings her hands up to the top of my head and I cling all the tighter to her hips, right as Mistress enters me properly.

Schlup-schlop, schlup-schlop.

The bodacious blonde's big bronze dick spears me, its fat head readily parting my sphincter and sliding within, radiating heat and glory as it fills me out most excellently. My eyelids flutter and my back instinctively arches, further lifting my backside up for Freya to firmly take hold of me. She digs her fingers into me with erotic eagerness, massaging my buns and pushing inch after inch of her prick deep within.

'Ughn. Fu--mhmf!'

Schlurp, schluck, slurp, schluck.

'There we go,' Morrigan says, all pleased with herself. 'Aah. Whine around that, cocksucker.'

I moan, but it's cut short. The heavy helmet ahead of me barges into my lips without delay, passingly straining the limits of my mouth with its hugeness. Salty precum floods my tastebuds as the big bell-end slides across my tongue, moving with energetic insistence towards the tight opening of my throat.

'Mhm. So tight,' Freya says, her cockhead such a noticeable presence inside me. Slap. She wallops my backside, the sting blending perfectly with the sweetness of her heat and hugeness. 'Ugh. How's that, slut? Lucky little you, taking two cocks at once.'

'Mumph. Mhmf.'

Schlurp-slurp, schlup-plup, schlurp-slurp, schlup-plup.

They chuckle, carnal caramel on the ear. Two lovely voices almost in unison, both subtly strained with pleasure, taking great glee in turning me into some depository for their dicks. Mistress thrusts and then Morrigan does, alternating their timings. Thankfully the goth's hips are plentifully fat, cushion to contend with the tight gripping of my fingers, holding onto her body for dear life.

I'm not sure which is harder to handle, but for drastically different reasons.

Mistress's member is obviously in a part of me that's more, uh, naturally capable of contending with its massiveness. It's a path well-trodden, at this point, carnally conquered by her many, many times. Despite her thickness, despite the violent vigorousness of her throbbing and thrusting, her size itself isn't an issue.

'Ughn. Let me in,' Morrigan says, poking at my throat. 'Relax and let me--aah--in. Know your place, cocksucker.'

Freya's big sister, on the other hand...well, as much as I'm lately practising a lot with my face and throat, her helmet is particularly prominent and my throat remains troublesomely tight. The bulk of her bell-end alone is such that it practically fills my mouth by itself, without starting on the following firmness of her proud pale shaft.