The New Girl Pt. 01

Story Info
I bring Kimmie home for the first time...
2k words
4.07
3.7k
3

Part 1 of the 1 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 05/22/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could feel her trembling under my fingers. Closing the door to the flat had made her nervous, I wondered if she had begun to change her mind. I gently toucher her on the shoulder and smiled. "Do you want a drink?" I asked.

Kimmie looked up and nodded, her right arm crossed across the top of her low cut red dress. She removed her denim jacket and threw it over my sofa and tried to put on a confident face, but I could tell she was nervous. I opened the fridge and took out a couple of beers. "I only have Belgian, that okay?"

"Yeah, sure." Kimmie replied. I popped the cap off both bottles and handed one to her. She took it in her small hand and I walked over to the radio.

"What do you like?" I asked.

Kimmie took a small swig, "Indie rock." She replied with a nervous laugh.

"Same." I tuned it to a station I knew well, and at this time of night they would be playing a more chilled session.

I turned to look at her, short red dress, long legs, five foot nothing and an ass that caught my eye in the bar. We had met in the bar earlier, talked a bit, complimented her long black hair. We told a few jokes, talked about starting her studies and shared a kiss or two. Honestly, I was surprised that she even offered to come back to my place, and yet, here she was.

All five foot nothing, black haired, brown eyed beauty.

I walked over to her and held out a hand, she took it gratefully and stood up. I pulled her in closer and we danced, she was already nervous, and I didn't want to scare her away. Kimmie pulled in closer, I looked down as she pulled closer to my chest. Hidden under her dress were a pair of small but perfectly formed breasts.

Kimmie noticed me watching, she looked up and kissed me. Her lips were warm, and her tongue poked nervously into my mouth. I leaned forward into the kiss and Kimmie bent back slightly. I heard a small moan as I placed my hand on her soft skinned firm ass. I couldn't tell at the bar but she was wearing a thong. Her arms just clasped around me and pulled me in tighter.

I lowered my hand and placed it under her skirt. Another soft moan as she broke her kiss and nuzzled into my neck. I slid a finger between her ass cheeks and slid it under the thong strap. Kimmie didn't resist but pressed herself against the part of me I was hoping she would.

Kimmie gently pushed herself away from me and removed the red dress, revealing a black lace bra and the black thong. I took a step back and admired her body, tight in the right places, a belly you could bounce a coin off and her long legs.

The sudden burst of confidence from her made me smile but was short lived. Kimmie raised her arms and covered two small but enticing breasts. I reached out and she took a small step back.

"I'm guessing you have never done this before," I asked, "of course, I am sure you have had sex, but not a random guy you met in a bar."

Kimmie laughed nervously, "No." she eventually replied, she squatted down to reach for her dress and I stepped forward and placed my hand firmly on her shoulder. "I should go." She said softly, without much conviction.

"No." I replied firmly. Well, I was all in now and it looked like Kimmie had a thing for dominant men. "Stand up."

Kimmie, still squatting looked up, I could see she was working things out. Her submissive side was taking over but it needed one last push.

"Stand up." I repeated.

Kimmie dropped her dress and stood up, her arms crossing across her bra and her legs shifted nervously. Kimmie raised her head to look at me and as soon as I caught her eyes she looked down.

There it was, a submissive side that had clearly been there but possible never acted upon. I had to play this carefully, one push too far and she would bolt. I had to ease her into it, one step at a time.

I took a step forward, she inched back. It was an opening, I had to take it. I placed my hand on her soft cheek. It was warm and flushed slightly under my touch. I swore I could hear a little moan as her eyes closed. I pressed my finger against her lips and softly rubbed my thumb over them. Again, another unmistakable moan. That's when I pushed my thumb in.

Her soft lips closed over my thumbs as she slowly pulled my thumb in. I felt her tongue poke as she gently sucked on it. I gently lifted her head and Kimmie opened her eyes. She gave me a small smile as she raised her hands to mine and pulled my thumb in.

"Good girl." I said. Kimmie replied with something that I couldn't tell and pulled herself in closer to me. As she did, I turned her around and pressed her back into me. All five foot nothing of her, I could rest my chin on her head, my cock, now twitching, pressed into the small of her back, just above that cute peach of an ass.

As she turned I removed my thumb and placed both hands on her shoulders and firmly pressed against her. Kimmie didn't resist, and put her hands on my thighs, searching for me. I slid my hands down her arms and placed my hands on hers. I gripped her hands and closed our arms around each other, slowly swaying with the music.

"Tell me you want me." I softly said into her ear.

Kimmie turned her head away. "No." she whimpered. I smiled. I took one of her hands and together we slowly made our way down her belly, towards her thighs to the edge of her skirt. Both of our hands disappeared under the dress, inside her panties and arrived at her smoothly shaved pussy.

Kimmie moaned, her words intelligible. She gently leaned forward and I leant with her. Both our fingers found her skit, wet and warm and waiting to be touched. Together I pressed our fingers against her and slowly rubbed up and down.

"Noooooo, please mmmm stooop." Kimmie moaned, her eyes closed and a smile across her face.

"Do you really want me to?" I asked, Her response was to interlock our fingers and press harder. We stood there for a few minutes, one hand each in her panties, her arm raised up against my head and my spare hand sliding inside her bra. Under there I found a small nipple on top of small B-Cup breasts.

That was fine with me, I preferred smaller cups to larger ones. It felt nice to cup an entire breast in your hand and with Kimmie's in mine right now, my feelings hadn't changed.

Kimmie's breath was catching as both our hands explored her wet pussy. I reached a little further and discovered her hole.

Kimmie pulled away and turned around. Her eyes watching me, waiting for my next move. I decided to make it, I stepped forward and moved in to kiss her.

Her lips were warm, her tongue made small darting movement into my mouth. After what seemed like an hour, I broke the kiss and looked at her.

"Say it."

Kimmie took a deep breath. "I want you."

"Yes?"

"I want you to use me as you see fit." Kimmie looked up, nothing but submission and lust in her eyes.

What she said came as a surprise, so I had to make sure she was sure. "Use you as I see fit?" I asked.

She dropped to her knees and looked up at me. "My body is yours."

I reached down to my jeans and unzipped, I reached in and pulled out my slowly stiffening cock. For the first time, I had concerns. I never had the world's biggest cock, four, maybe five inches and a grower not a shower, but I had never had any complaints. I was always aware there was always time for a first.

Kimmie looked at it for a few seconds, then reached up, holding my member in her fingertips. Her fingers were cooler than expected. Her eyes then looked up and she gripped me tightly. Kimmie moved her head closer, I could feel her breath on my now nearly fully erect cock.

Then came the warmth as her mouth enveloped me. Her eyes didn't break, but I had to close mine. It was seconds before I was fully erect inside her mouth. Again her tongue poked the edge of my tip as Kimmie began to gently suck my cock. Suddenly I realised how small her mouth was, and how I must be a decent enough size for her as she was enjoying herself down there.

I opened my eyes as her mouth moved up and down my shaft. I removed my belt and unbuttoned my jeans, which fell to the floor and stepped out of them. Kimmie didn't stop, sucking like an eager submissive. I placed my hand om her head and slid my hand to the back of her head where I wrapped her long hair around my hand.

I gave a short tug and pulled her off my cock so I could remove my boxers. I could feel Kimmie resist, wanting to get back to sucking. I pushed down my underwear and forced her back onto my cock. The eager little slut went right back to sucking. Her tongue wrapping around the head as she sucked.

After a few minutes, I felt it begin. I wanted this one out of me before we carried on the night, so I decided to test her. Kimmie had been eagerly sucking, but she had been focusing on my head. I placed my hand on her head again, and pushed her down, hard. Her hands pressed against my thighs, pushing back slightly, but not enough to get away.

I held her there until I head her gagging slightly. I let her go and she released my cock from her mouth. Her spittle slowly dripping off my cock and her chin. Kimmie coughed and looked up. I pulled her close again and forced myself further down her throat. Kimmie was chocking but writhing her tongue around my shaft. I released her again, Kimmie coughed, her spit dripping down her perfect little chin.

"One more time." I said to her. She nodded. I pressed my cock against her lips and Kimmie opened her mouth. My cock slid in, but before she took the entire amount, she bobbed her head up and down, sucking eagerly and gleefully.

Kimmie gave small moans, she raised a hand, released my cock from her mouth and slowly slide her hand up and down my shaft. I could feel the sensations coming, I wouldn't last much longer. I placed my hand on her head and Kimmie took my cock in her mouth again, I could feel her fingers caressing my balls. Before I knew it, I was on the edge and pulled Kimmie one last time deep onto my shaft. She gripped my thighs but didn't resist, and I held her down.

One press of her tongue on my shaft and I went over the edge, my cock twitched as I pumped one of my largest loads into her mouth.

Kimmie didn't push back but eagerly took every drop, closing her mouth tighter as my member pumped into her mouth. Eventually I released her, but not before sliding a hand under her chin. "Show me." I ordered.

Kimmie opened her mouth, my cum resting in her mouth, glistening on her tongue. "You know what to do." I said as she closed her eyes and mouth and swallowed all of it.

"Good girl." I said as I took her hand and helped her stand up.