The New Girls Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thankfully, she pauses as the entire head pops inside me. I watch her pull Penny back, wrapping her arm around Penny's shoulder, gripping her chin, and keeping me looking at the mirror while she brings her lips to my ears. "Look at yourself. You're so beautiful. Watch your pretty face as I stuff your tight ass with my fat cock. Seeing this should really make you realize who you really are and what your place is."

She inches her cock forward and Penny gasps, then sinks her teeth down into her lip. Bianca bites my ear, nibbling on it before her tongue laps around the earlobe. It tingles and sends a ripple of sensations through me. "You're a girl. A beautiful one at that. Sure, some will call you a sissy girl and that's okay. You're one sexy sissy. Own it. A sissy girl is still a girl and most importantly, you're my sissy girl. My girlfriend and you're safe with me."

She slowly plows into my bowels with her fat cock, pushing deeper and deeper inside me. Penny's face seems to melt in pleasure as she hits that sensitive spot inside me. A moan echoes out in the bathroom as I cling to the sink, getting my ass stuffed by a big fat girl dick.

Each thrust sends ripples of pleasure through me and it's harder to see Penny as someone other than the girl I truly am as I slowly push back to meet her thrusts. Moaning with an ass full of thick, womanly cock. My girly face flushes with pleasure as I take each thrust like a true girl. Oh, shit it feels so good.

Bianca wraps her arm around my neck, turning me to face her as she kisses me. Our tongues dance together as I bend to her will and my ass submits to her fat cock.

My hands reach back, gripping her plush, thick ass, pulling her into me as I melt into her embrace. Our kiss deepens as her cock goes deeper inside of me. I'm so close and I can tell she is too. I pull away to look into her eyes. "I'm going to cum... Oh... Please, fuck me harder."

She smiles, biting her lip as she sinks her cock all the way inside me. "Are you going to be a good girl for me?"

I nod. "Yes, I'll be a good girl. Please, just fuck me."

She leans over and kisses me before she grabs my hair, forcing me back to the mirror as she pounds my ass. My girly face flushes red before my eyes roll back and everything seems to go white as I burn up with the most intense orgasm ever. I can feel my little clit squirt all over before she buries her dick inside me and fills me with her thick, steaming hot load. I shudder and tremble, shaking from the overwhelming pleasure of it all. I can barely hold myself up as I burn hot.

She completely fills my bowels up and finally pulls out. She pulls me back into her, kissing my neck. "Will you be a good girl and clean off your girlfriend's cock, right? I just want to see your beautiful girly lips wrapped all around my cock."

I nod as I meet her eyes in the mirror. She helps me turn around and I drop to my knees before she presses her cum dripping cock against my lips. She dominates my mouth as I submit to her cock. I can taste her salty cum mixed with my ass juices, and it doesn't repulse me at all. I just suck and lick the fat cock that filled my ass until it's as clean as freshly done laundry. She pulls me back to my feet and kisses me as a man would do to a woman. She possesses me in her arms, grabbing my ass and owning my lips.

She finally breaks apart with a smile. Her hand grabs the back of my neck and pulls me in for another kiss. Then she bites her lip as she looks at me. "Listen, Penny. I and the others have got something going on tonight, so I'm going to have to drop you off at your house, but tomorrow I'll pick you up for school, and if you're still not comfortable, you can wear those stupid boy clothes."

"What are you all doing tonight?" I ask as she swipes up a string of cum off my face and holds it in front of my lips. I lick it off without even thinking about it.

"Well, it's complicated. I'll explain eventually. Just trust me, okay?" she says while biting her lip. I nod and she gives me another kiss. She then pulls out wipes and hands them to me. "Use these to remove the makeup. Your boy clothes are in my room. Let me know when you're finished. By the way, are you going to the museum field trip?"

"Yeah, why?" I ask.

"I'll make sure you're in our group," she says with a wink.

She then walks out and I quickly get changed and find myself staring at Noah in the mirror, feeling so confused. She drops me off back home and I feel a little used and left unable to figure out how I feel.

Hope you enjoyed. Please feel free to leave an honest rating. Leave any feedback down in the comments below. Check out my profile for more.

12