The New Goddess of Goblins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
663 Followers

"If you take all goblins from the village and go behind that hill until sunset I will forgive you," Astral said while staring at the satyrs.

"Jivsas tribe follow Jivsas." The goblin mass left with surprising speed.

"Not even the great god can make goblins obey. What do you think Hurk?"

"She is pretty. We should stay," Hurk replied.

"She might turn into a goblin any moment. All gods I know are pranksters. What say you Hurk?"

"You only know the great one, Gork."

"Who is this great one you talk about?" Astral asked. She leaned towards the satyr tilting her torso. Her breasts hanged invitingly in the air.

"The great satyr god. The great prank god. Never say his name or he hears and comes. You never want him to come, goblin god."

"My name is Astral. I would like if you used it. Instead of the other one..." The Goddess replied.

"I'm Hurk."

"I'm Gork."

Both of the satyrs bowed after announcing their names to the goblin Goddess.

Astral's eyes moved along the muscle lines in their bodies. They were almost human.

"Did you want to play, Astral?" Hurk asked.

"Yeah sure." Astral sat down next to the bowl with dice. She crossed her hands and pushed up her breasts towards the two males. Her left hand dropped to her nethers without her paying any attention to it.

"Have this." Hurk gave Astral a dice.

"Set stakes first, Hurk."

"I just want to play, Gork." Hurk kept staring at Astral's loins. They were shaking invitingly.

"No stakes no fun, Hurk."

"You have anything to bet, Astral?" Hurk asked.

Astral's eyes barely left the muscular satyr when her name was mentioned. Her body was swaying as the hand not holding the dice was rubbing her clit that was squeezed between her thighs.

"I think Astral is staring at my cock, Gork," Hurk exclaimed, he moved his hand to cover his hairy nethers.

"No, I'm not," Astral blurted. A red line of arousal was spreading up from her clit reaching her belly. The ground below was getting wet. Her hips were rubbing to the leaves without her noticing.

"You have anything to bet, Astral?" Gork asked. His eyes were more than interested while looking at the Goddess.

"I guess I have no other choice but to bet my body," Astral murmured.

"You heard that, Hurk?"

Hurk was not responding and stared at Astral's naked form. Her breasts were jiggling. She was biting her lip while looking at Hurk's lower body. She tried to see past the fur. Something was growing there.

"Like a slave, Astral?" Hurk asked with dilating eyes.

"No, like I suck or something..." Despite suggesting it Astral was blushing from embarrassment.

"Suck?" Hurk asked. His eyes were about to pop out.

Astral did a motion with her hand putting her tongue past its fingers. She really worked the corners of the finger-hole making her hand wet. This was not exactly spin the bottle with her band in her last life but it came close.

"Astral bets one suck. Hurk bets one silver coin," Hurk announced.

Astral saw a large dark cock grow from Hurk's nethers gaining slight red colour. It was smooth but the tip was rigged with knobs. It looked like a veined chocolate bar with a flat shroom end to Astral. She licked her lips as her body squeezed on itself.

"Say a number and throw dice, Astral," Hurk instructed.

"One." Astral threw the dice hoping to lose. She did not know the rules but always going with the same number should bring defeat sooner or later and end the game.

"Astral wins," Hurk announced.

"Why?" Both Astral and Gork said at the same time.

"I don't know. I did it like normal." Hurk lifted the bowl looking at it.

"Don't do that in front of Astral, Hurk." Gork grabbed the bowl and placed it back to the ground.

"I don't know how Astral won. Gork."

"Did you cheat god. Are you a trickster god? Astral?" Gork demanded.

"No, I would not cheat. I wanted to lose," Astral muttered while awkwardly shifting her legs. Her body had been ready to lose.

"Why would you want to lose? Nothing is worse than losing," Gork asked.

"Because I wanted to suck it..." Astral mumbled. She bit her own tongue to stop talking.

"You bet something that you wanted to lose. That is against the rules, Astral." Gork sounded mad.

"Are you going to punish me?" Astral's black eyes began to shine.

"No not punishing God Astral," Gork hurriedly replied, he had a hint of fear in his voice. The satyrs clearly interpreted the shining wrong.

"Aargh," Astral let out an agitated scream. Her physical body would not take much more heating up. It was beginning to affect her mind too much. Astral began to stare at the two satyrs like fresh fuck-meat.

"Hurk, your cock is already erect and Gork you are not much behind. What say you we just skip this game and proceed to have sex with this Goddess that has been offering herself this whole time?" Astral lifted up to her knees spreading her wet pussy and showing it to the two satyrs.

"You want to mate, Astral?" Hurk asked. His hand moved to his erect cock.

Astral gritted her teeth. She crawled next to Hurk and grabbed his cock. After giving a smile she lowered her head and took the cock into her mouth and starting to suck it. The satyr cock was not large enough for the Goddess to worry about getting it forced too deep down her throat.

Hurk grabbed Astral's head like a reflex and began enforcing the Goddess's head's moves with his hands. Astral did not resist. The dark cock was not tasting like chocolate but it had a strong wild flavour she could not describe. It made her tongue harden and stick to the rod. She could move along it but separating from it was not even an option she was willing to give herself.

Astral angled her body offering her behind to Gork. She tilted it making her folds open and close with the rhythm of her sucking. It did not take long until strong hands grabbed her behind.

Gork lifted the ass up while rising to his knees. His hands spread Astral's cheeks wide. Gork's unguided cock was trying to find a hole to sink into. It brushed to both without any hurry to press deeper.

"Why is our god not like this," Gork muttered. The goblin Goddess's asscheeks were clamping on his satyr cock. This god was so inviting regardless of the hole he was trying to go into. When the satyr cock pierced into Astral's ass it quickly welcomed it deeper with wet walls. It was not the hole the Goddess wanted to be filled the most but it did do. The rod's size alone was pressing into Astral's clit squeezing her other hole almost close.

Hurk tried to pull his cock out of Astral's mouth. The Goddess did not want to perform on a cock if the male did not want to so she spit it out.

"Why? Is my technique not good enough?" Astral commented.

"No, just don't want to keep my cock in that hole," Hurk replied.

"Why?" Astral did not like her oral skills questioned. In her last life, they were very praised on the stage and after it.

Gork's hands gripped Astral's torso and she was pulled to lay on top of him. His cock sank deeper into the Goddess's ass. The tip's knobs were rubbing her back canal hard making her pussy stream nectar.

"Just wanted to put it here before locks..." Hurk murmured.

"Locks?" The cock pressuring Astral's ass made it hard for her to focus and her eyes were tilting up from the change of position.

"Astral will see..." Hurk replied.

Astral's legs were pulled apart and spread. Her pussy was pushed by the rigid cock. It slowly drilled in taking space from the other shaft, pushing it away making Astral's body accommodate both. Her pussy took its shape and her lustful body began to bend around the cock wanting them to go deeper. The rods were spreading Astral's holes and rubbed together. Only the Goddess's flesh was keeping them apart.

"Ooh, this feeling. You two really know how to do this." Astral's eyes followed every move sweating Hurk made. His muscles moved as he was pushing his cock to fully sheath it. Sweat drops moved down the hard tanned surface.

A sudden sharp jolt went through Astral's body. Something was digging into both of her inner walls. The tips of the cocks were expanding and pushing deep into the Goddess's flesh.

"Aagh, what was that?" Astral panted. Her body was heating up from the shock in a good way.

"You locked, Hurk?"

"Deep, Gork."

"Feels better than elfs, Gork."

Hurk rubbed Astral's clit making her harden around his cock, not that she needed it. Her body was red, sweaty and tight. She had not really sweated after becoming a god but the barbed cocks were making her body burn.

"Ass feels same as elfs, Hurk."

"Well, pussy feels better, Gork."

"What is happening? What is this?" Astral panted. Her hips had begun to shake on the cocks. Her body needed them to move. She was engulfed with a burning lust for the satyr cocks.

"Astral is going to be mating with satyrs long into the night." Hurk smiled shaking his cock sideways making Astral pant.

"These won't come out without breaking something unless all seed is gone and satyrs satisfied," Gork added.

"I don't care. Just move already," the Goddess moaned. her inner flesh began to twitch on the barbs and pull them deeper. Embracing them, wanting them to dig deeper. They were shaking her body almost like a vibrator but deeper.

"Astral, does satyr cocks feel better than goblin's?" Hurk asked.

"They don't compare. Just fuck me hard already." Astral tried to make her body move but she could only lay on Gork's hard muscular body. She felt him move as he breathed under her. Astral's head was laying on his chest. These males were several head lengths taller than her.

"How is the Goddess feeling?" Gork asked thrusting his cock up. The locked cock made Astral's hole stretch moving along the tip. Her body could do nothing but clamp on it.

"I'm feeling hot. Fuck me," Astral almost screamed. Her physical body was nearing its limits as the mostly unmoving satyr rods kept driving her physical body deeper into lust in an unnatural manner.

"Astral, tell you love satyr cock and we move," Hurk said, his cock pulsated inside the Goddess.

"My fan-seed-toilet-cunt fucking loves fat satyr master-cocks. Just ravage my core like a cheap onahole-pop-idol already," Astral almost screamed. For the first time after being reborn her mind and body were both wanting sex in full.

The satyr did not reply but their smiles grew wider. They were hearing new dirty-sounding words they did not know.

"Who is a satyr pleasure hole?" Gork asked.

"I'm a fucking public fan-cumdump. Fill my filthy street-whore-cunt already." Astral's legs were fully spread presenting her entire body to Hurk.

"Who wants satyr seed?" Hurk asked.

"I do, I fucking do you fucking cock teases. You two are worse than Eric ever was," Astral lustfully screamed.

Hurk grabbed Astral's breasts pressing them together. Her nipples were visibly hardening and the satyr squeezed his fingers around them. He leaned closer to suck them in turns. Not many hairless creatures of the forest had such large breasts. Hurk tried his best to suck milk out of them but to no avail.

"Tell you are a satyr cumdump." Gork continued as Hurk was occupied.

"Aagh, I'm a satyr jizz-toilet please fucking use me already," Astral moaned. Her mind would not be able to take much more of the building lust and the pressure from the cocks. They were stretching her walls as they crept deeper.

"Tell you are a filthy goblin sex god named Astral," Gork commanded.

"I'm a goblin-filth Astral-bucket. Just move. I can't take this." Astral's pussy was visibly twitching around the satyr cock. Her glazed eyes stared at some far away place.

"Beg Astral," Gork said in a playful tone.

"Please move. I beg you to move." Astral squirmed on Gork's body not having the power to do much else.

Hurk leaned to kiss Astral. Their tongues intervened. Astral tried to suck the satyr tongue deep into her. She no longer cared what hole was getting filled.

"If you put it so nicely," Hurk grinned while leaning back up. The satyr pulled his cock outwards and pulling Astral's walls with him. The Goddess could do nothing but stare at her vulva as it climbed with the cock. Her clit was shining red and Astral felt a burning pulse from it.

Gork locked Astral in place with his arms. Both went on the different sides of her breasts and they pulled her into him and squeezing her bosom making it a framed piece of red glowing meat.

"We just wanted to make sure you were ready. When we start we won't stop." With a grin, Hurk slammed his cock in this time pulling Astral's insides all the way to her womb's entrance.

"Aagf," Astral moaned. Her world had exploded with mind-numbing carnal lust. Her body was used to her physical limits. Astral's eyes tilted and her tongue barely stayed in her mouth. The Goddess might not have needed to breathe but the rising temperature was just too much.

"No regrets." Hurk smiled with his human face. He began to thrust in full. Hurk's moves were steady focusing more on stretching the walls to their limits with his cock than speed. With every thrust, he pushed Astral's legs making her hips rise. Gork's cock was milked by the Goddess's ass without him needing to move.

"Ooh fuck yeah. Ooh fuck yeah," Astral repeated. Her breasts were like two red melons being squeezes. The Goddess's eyes could not believe how much her nipples had grown.

"The goblin god likes to be ravaged by mortals. So much better than our god," Gork grunted.

"Don't bring him to this," Hurk replied in annoyed tone while thrusting deeper. His cock was facing an elastic wall that could not be broken through no matter how hard he hit.

"God, tell how you like Hurk's cock," Hurk asked. He needed to forget his own god.

"Ooh, Goddess loves it. So much better than my Mr Cunt-Breaker ever was," Astral panted, her head was swaying from one side to another with glazed eyes.

"Mr Cunt-breaker?" Hurk asked.

"It's not something of this world but your fuck-cock so much is. Don't stop. Never stop. Break my slutty pop-pussy harder." Astral's fingers dug deep into the muscle below. She thoroughly enjoyed being used by such muscular men with vibrator-like cocks. In her last life, Astral's body would not possibly have been able to take this much but her divine form could take all she wanted and then some.

"Cumdump my spunk-toilets already. It must feel so much better than goblins. I want to be the mother of satyrs instead. Fill me..." Astral panted.

"We don't like to do this so fast but since you asked so nicely." Hurk pulled his cock out as much as the stretched pussy would let him all the while Gork lifted the Goddess's body to do the same to his cock.

"Say please." Hurk smiled.

"Please..." Astral's clit and legs shook. Her body was more than ready.

With one thrust both rods were slammed in and when they could not go any deeper they shot seed with enormous pressure. The Goddess's belly bulged for a second and a silent moan left from her drooling lips.

"Thank you," Astral whimpered. Her body was griping on the cocks milking the seed deeper. Astral touched her belly. She felt the seed in her. It was moving.

"I really... no no. Don't leave me." There was desperation in Astral's voice. She felt her body rejecting the seed, pushing it out. The satyr cocks that became limp were pushed out by the seed's pressure.

Astral rolled to the ground gripping her holes with both hands trying to prevent her leaking dry of satyr spunk. No matter how hard she tried to clamp down her pussy it did not close.

"Why? Why only goblins?" Astral stared at the two satyrs with crying eyes.

Hurk and Gork began to walk away. As far as they knew the only thing worse than an angry god was a crying one. Astral was too busy fighting against the flow of seed to notice the satyrs leaving.

"It felt so good but I barely climaxed but with the goblins I, I..." Astral whispered to herself.

The Goddess would just stay there staring at the sky for a long time.

** * **

Astral was laying on the ground surrounded by satyr seed. It had not been enough for the white substance to leave her but it also moved away from her on the ground forming a circle around her. The Goddess was in an X-pose staring at the darkening blue sky with two pale moons.

"At least the sky is almost the same," Astral murmured.

"The radiant Goddess still blesses humble Jivsas with her presence," the goblin chief voiced while walking closer.

"You came back..." The Goddess lazily rolled to her side while looking at the green and wrinkled goblin. His sparse pants did little to hide his erection and Astral's eyes almost automatically went there.

"The sun is gone great one. We obey and we come back," Jivsas declared while rising his hands up like he had done a great deed.

"You sound smarter than the rest," Astral commented half-jokingly.

"Indeed Jivsas is very smart. I'm the only goblin the satyr are willing to play their smart-men game with," the goblin replied sounding proud.

"Right..." Astral rolled her eyes. She motioned Jivsas to come closer and he stepped over the ring of thick satyr seed.

"Can you count?" the Goddess asked.

"Yes." The goblin nodded.

"Count my fingers." Astral lifted three fingers from her hand.

"One, one, one." The goblin lifted three fingers and showed them to Astral.

"This many," Jivsas voiced sounding proud again.

The Goddess leaned with her head to her hand. This indeed was the smartest goblin she had talked to. Most failed to even replicate the same amount of fingers.

"Grunk changed somehow. Maybe I can make goblins smarter... and look more pleasant... I don't really want to teach them. I wonder..." Astral tapped her head while trying to think. The satyr's cocks were still fresh in her mind and body. Her pussy clamped just from the thought of them.

"Stay still," Astral voiced to the goblin.

Jivsas froze like it had been an absolute command. He looked regal for a goblin at that moment.

"There are things I don't understand but I feel this connection. It feels like I can shape certain things with my will," Astral murmured.

Astral moved onto her knees and rising up to place her hand on the goblin's forehead. She did not dive into to his mind but began to shape it as she had done to the clay. The Goddess tried to add things without taking anything away to lessen the chance of breaking things she did not understand.

"The Great Goddess is making Jivsas feel good," the goblin panted. He was staring into Astral's eyes with his green wrinkly face with a wide smile. Most of his teeth were broken and dark yellow.

The Goddess closed her eyes to focus better. She imagined a taller smoother being that would be kind and less goblin by adding human things. Images of sex that haunted Astral when she closed her eyes were also moving into the goblin but the Goddess realised her mistake too late.

"Jivsas is changing. Jivsas getting taller," the goblin exclaimed in a panicked tone.

Astral opened her eyes to see a grey smooth-skinned goblin. Jivsas looked like before but marginally more human. What hair he had left was dropping down making him bald.

"The Great Goddess blessed his servant. The servant is grateful." Jivsas bowed.

Standing up Astral took steps back. The goblin was the same height as her but crouching in a position that looked natural to him as he took few steps towards Astral to follow her.

"The Great Goddess made my body to serve her better. I wish to serve. Let me serve my mistress of light." The goblin was staring down directly at Astral's wet pussy. She moved her legs uncomfortably as juice leaked down her thighs from the goblin's stare.

"And how would you want to serve me?" Astral asked. The goblin's lustful tone made her body heat up as she tried to cover her body but her hands were simply too small.

kngelol
kngelol
663 Followers