The New Goddess of Goblins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers

"I wish to worship my Goddess with my humble god-made cock. I wish to pierce to the heavens to make my Goddess feel good." Jivsas looked up into Astral's black eyes but she stared at the large grey cock.

Like a reflex Astral took steps back and the goblin's whole body came to her vision. The goblin's cock looked painfully hard as is waved in the air. The rigid rod had a larger than normal tip and Astral's eyes could not leave it as her tongue licked her upper lip.

"Eeh, how many fingers I'm holding?" Astral raised three fingers. She hoped the goblin was at least smarter.

"Three beautiful fingers of the most graceful Goddess. My entire being wishes to clean them with my humble tongue." Jivsas took more steps but Astral matched them moving back and stepping over the ring of Satyr seed that had now mostly dried up to an oddly solid form.

"I really hope you are better than a normal goblin," Astral voiced before biting her lip. The goblin had grown from his clothes and was fully naked. His body looked more attractive every second the goblin Goddess directly stared at it like with any goblin but this one was more human making it worse. Astral's own desires and wishes were mixed with her lust. After all, she had made the goblin look more tolerable to her.

"If goblin's worth is measured in one's devotion to serve the Goddess's beautiful form then I'm indeed the best goblin but I would never measure to the Goddess's greatness so I'm as worthless as the rest in your presence." He bowed again.

"Right..." Astral's body wanted to feel this new goblin but her mind was not as easily convinced. She looked around trying to think of something but then she saw the goblin was no longer moving and was silent.

"Why did you stop talking?" Astral hesitantly asked.

"My apologies I thought my great god was occupied with some grand task and your humble servant began to wait," Jivsas replied with a bow.

"What?" Astral tilted her head.

"Every moment of the Goddess's time is precious. A servant should know when not to disturb the great one." Jivsas bowed deep enough to hit the ground with his head.

Meaning of the words sounded familiar to Astral but she had no time to think about it. Her physical body was reaching the limit she could be in a goblin's presence without fucking him or starting to lose her focus entirely.

Astral went to lay on the ground to spread her legs to the grey goblin. The grass surface was soft enough to the Goddess and her body relaxed only to tense from the sight of the goblin cock. His tip had begun to drip transparent pre-cum.

"Come and... worship me or something." Astral looked away but her eyes soon trailed back onto the goblin.

Jivsas dropped to his knees and surrounded the Goddess's clit with his mouth. His hands embraced Astral's lifted legs pulling them further apart in the air. She stared at the grey head ravaging her nethers. The goblin's long tongue was milking her clit and making it harden. With every inward suck a wave of tingling pleasure shot trough Astral's body.

"I'm wet enough. You don't need to suck me more... aah," Astral moaned.

The goblin sucked harder and biting the clit with his teeth. Astral's thighs tried to clamp on the goblin head but his arms kept them at distance. The Goddess was not using much of her divine force nor did she want to. Her body had priorities her mind could not control.

"I said stop," Astral panted as she felt a burning climax approach and this time the grey male obeyed and lifted his head.

"One does not simply enter the great Goddess. She must be made ready and on the first time she never means it." The goblin flashed a smiling face with an even and white row of teeth.

"As your great Goddess, I say I'm ready enough." Astral was trying to look away but the goblin's muscular arms were as far as her eyes got.

"No matter what the great one is not ready before at least five minutes of oral." Jivsas nodded giving a lick to Astral's clit.

"I... what did you say just now?" Astral's eyes focused. She had never heard goblins use anything that specific to measure time nor did she think this world had invented a system like that before.

"No matter what the great one is not ready before at least five minutes of oral." Jivsas nodded looking like he was giving some holy announcement.

"Where did you hear that? I never said that to anyone... In this world." Astral's eyes tried to bore deeper into the goblin.

"The great one shaped humble me to serve her. I only know and do what the great one desires," Jivsas explained, he bowed into Astral's belly with his bald head.

"Just what did I do to him..." Astral mumbled. She became annoyed that the goblin had figured that much even before her.

"Is the great one displeased?" The goblin sounded pleading.

"Just fuck me already..." The Goddess voiced in frustration. Her juicy pussy was twitching in desperation in front of the goblin. Being prepared on top of the normal lust her body had for goblins was just too much.

Jivsas moved setting up a missionary position while lifting his hands along Astral's thighs pulling them as apart as he was able to. The goblin rubbed his shaft into Astral's wet clit. Her hips began to shake trying to push at the cock. The Goddess's white skin was turning red spreading from her expanding knob. Arousal from the teasing was burning her body.

Astral's eyes stared at the grey bulky rod. No matter how hard she tried to look away, she could not. With every move, more of his pre-cum was dripping onto Astral's nethers. It was burning her skin and making it tingle. Astral's tongue came out wanting to lick it but it was way too far so it simply hanged.

"Just put it in already you damn tease..." Astral panted. Her fingers were digging into the soft ground as her body was burning from the desire for the hard goblin rod. It felt like physically manifested pleasure against Astral's god-nectar streaming labia.

"Your servant obeys." Jivsas smiled, he was showing his unnaturally human and perfect teeth. Astral was only able to lustfully grin back at him.

As the beast-hard cock pushed into the hungry god-hole Astral's legs shook and were trying to wrap around the goblin but his strong arms pushed them back and keeping them spread. Making them frame Astral's view to the goblin. She squeezed on the bulging cock feeling vividly its shape with her walls. The tip was spreading her wider apart than the rest of the rod. Astral tried to count the inches as it pushed deeper but her numbing mind lost count far before it reached her end. Abundant pre-cum was pushed into Astral's womb and it hungrily began to suck it deeper and devour it.

From the first repeated thrust, Astral began to shake her hips to the human-sized goblin. The cock was stretching her all the way to her end making the Goddess's pussy move in its entirety every time it took the shaft in full. Her walls tried to keep the grey rod in place clamping on the large tip but the goblin thrust hard enough to make Astral's walls shape to his will.

"You are doing this so perfectly. My favourite position..." Astral panted. Her black eyes were shining as they reflected the thrusting goblin in them. She traced his body from one muscle to another.

"I live to serve the great needs of the beautiful Goddess." Jivsas moved his hands making his nails bite deeper into the divine flesh. His hips began to rub Astral's clit at every move. Slamming it between their bodies.

"Aah yes. Make me scream with your... filthy goblin cock. I... My body likes your meaty fuck-rod," Astral announced in a lustful but hesitant tone.

Jivsas leaned closer and whispered, "If you beg I will make you feel even better." His other hand wrapped around Astral's clit squeezing it hard.

"Ooh god. You also know what rub cleaning and fast job are?" Astral asked while her eyes lost focus to the lust.

"Of course mistress. You gave me all the information needed to please you." Jivsas twisted Astral's knob sending a silent moan from her. The one leg that was now free wrapped around the goblin keeping him even closer.

"Great. I made you into my fetish sex slave... At least you sound smarter..." Astral panted. The goblin had never paused his thrusting and now he was pulling her clit at every move.

"Mistress beg or your humble servant won't cum inside," Jivsas grunted.

"Just what? Hahaha, there is no way..." Astral panted.

The goblin began to pull out and Astral's body was squeezing on it hard trying to stop it as she felt it twitch. A panic like state filled Astral's mind.

"Please... fill my worthless goblin toilet-cunt." Astral tried to bit her lip to stop the words but they found their way out.

"Come our Goddess wants you all to cum on her," Jivsas announced.

"What?" Astral moaned. Her eyes only now saw all the goblins around her. Staring at her with bestial lust in their red eyes. They moved closer and Astral could only move her eyes between the cocks. She tried to block the ones approaching her head with her hands but she ended up grabbing them instead and more came to poke her head.

"Hehe, I like... So green, my favourite icicle... thank you." Astral softly voiced, her eyes were lacking any focus and she started to smile. The cock in her was radiating pleasure up to her mind.

Astral opened her mouth to lick the tip but instead the goblin she had wanted to help finish with her hand jizzed into her mouth. The Goddess's fist clamped in anger on the cock making it squirt more. Astral licked her lips and more of the sweet tasting goblin cum entered her. All her agitation was gone and replaced by an innocent smile.

"Why does this taste as good as cakes... I miss cakes..." the Goddess murmured. She grabbed another cock to milk it into her mouth but Jivsas was unloading his larger than normal amount of goblin seed into Astral's desiring womb. Her body shook as she climaxed feeling the seed move deeper. The Goddess's body became limp and only her pussy that was milking the seed stayed unrelaxed. Astral's eyes moved from one goblin rod to another. As the god of their lust, she knew they would cum soon.

"They look so pretty," Astral whispered. She was wildly smiling and feeling the pleasurable tingly goblin seed in her womb.

"Come, my fellow believers, We must deliver onto her entire body," Jivsas declared.

Astral was beyond caring as the goblins began to unload their thick seed onto her body. She closed her eyes as clumpy goblin cum began to drip down her face. Her tongue guided it into her mouth. Every drop tasted sweeter than the last.

Jivsas leaned closer moving his hands along the goblin seed covered skin. He made sure to keep his still erect cock as deep in the Goddess's pussy as possible and twisting it at every opportunity.

"Let me spread our offering on the great Goddess," the goblin announced.

"Hahaha," Astral hysterically laughed. The goblin seed was burning her body and making her feel hot and ecstatic. Jivsas spreading it evenly on her skin made Astral's body convulse under his touch.

"The Goddess is truly magnificent," the goblin voiced as he fondled Astral's breasts. He could not resist giving a fast suck to one of the nipples before continuing his task to clean Astral's body with goblin seed.

Astral stared at the sky a faint smile on her lips until she no longer saw it or anything else.

** * **

Astral woke up from a pool of goblins and cum to loud sounds inside her head. Multiple voices were screaming in there and causing great annoyance to her. The Goddess was able to tell where the goblins in pain were so she moved her body to the source.

** * **

After the blur of transferring her body faded Astral saw multiple minotaurs sitting on goblins and throwing them around in the middle of a vandalised goblin village. They were laughably big in comparison to the small goblins they were abusing.

"Scream harder weakling. We don't have the entire day to lure your god," voiced a brown-haired minotaur in a bored tone. His body was made of dense fur and bulging muscles. Larger than human-sized battle-axe made of sturdy wood and iron was stuck to the ground next to him.

"Seriously..." Astral murmured.

The Goddess wanted to make the screaming goblins to stop assaulting her already fragile mental state and she floated to a high tree branch to materialise her body. She wanted to keep a safe distance from the minotaur cocks that looked big even when flaccid. Astral did not trust her physical body in any way to not to assault the minotaurs mid talking and not in the violent way.

"Why do you seek the goblin god?" Astral yelled from her branch. She was leaning to the trunk and trying not to fall.

"Are you the goblin god?" asked the largest brown minotaur. He stood up and his body bulged almost unnaturally as he did so. The surrounding goblins took the opportunity to escape after the minotaurs attentions were aimed at the female in the tree.

"Who wants to know?" Astral hesitantly asked back. She felt the hard stare from the large eyes digging into her naked skin. The Goddess's body began to react to it especially now that the goblins had mostly stopped sending their pain-filled harder to block prayers to her.

"I want to know," the minotaur voiced lifting the axe laying nearby to his shoulder.

"I'm the Goblin God. Could you let the rest of the goblins go... I can feel their suffering..." Astral stuttered. One of the minotaurs was still holding a group of goblins from their feet like reverse balloons.

"Our God invites you to join the Circle of The Dark Gods," the minotaur announced.

"There is no way I'm joining anything evil especially after this... Can you just let them go already?" The minotaur Astral pointed at dropped the goblin-balloon looking confused and the goblins ran away as fast as they could.

"Aaah." Some realization sparked in the leading minotaur's eyes.

"Goblin God cares about goblins. No wonder I was told to do this. Makes sense. I guess someone has to." The minotaur was nodding to the three other minotaurs while changing knowing glances with them.

"Well. We were only sent to deliver the message. We leave now. We sorry for breaking some of your... goblins," the minotaur muttered already taking steps to move away from the Goddess in the tree.

The minotaurs left with surprising speed for their large size. Large hoofprints were the only things left of them under a minute. The goblins quickly came back to view and began circling Astral's tree.

"Greetings... goblins. Would any of you know who they were or who the Circle of The Dark Gods are?" Astral voiced sounding like she would already be disappointed by their answers.

One of the goblins stepped forward. He was as green and wrinkly as the rest but looked notably more unbruised in comparison to the others.

"Binzak knows they are minotaurs," the goblin shouted.

"Anything else?" the Goddess asked.

"Minotaurs are big," Binzak exclaimed, he waved his hands in a wide arc.

"Right." the Goddess rolled her eyes.

Astral moved her presence to the first goblin who came freshly to her mind. She did not even dare to make herself think more desperate options to find information from other locals she knew of.

** * **

The grey goblin Jivsas was still sleeping on the ground but he soon woke from Astral's divine kick. He immediately moved to his knees in front of his Goddess.

"Jivsas. What do you know about the Circle of The Dark Gods?" Astral demanded.

"Your humble servant doesn't know this." His head dropped down to the ground. His entire body was pleading for forgiveness.

"Minotaurs seem to serve them," Astral voiced.

"Why not ask a minotaur then I humbly suggest." His head was slowly rising from the ground.

"You wouldn't happen to know where one is then?" Astral asked, she crossed her arms.

"Buztak tribe has one as a pet or had. Maybe gone now." Jivsas's head was now directly staring at Astral's nethers from his lowered position.

"Pet? They are big..." Astral's eyes moved along a shape that her mind though to be a fully erect minotaur cock.

"He is in a pit." Jivsas was slowly crawling closer to Astral on the ground.

"Right. Where is this village?" Astral took a step back from the approaching goblin.

"Next to Gumcack and Hunteck tribes," Jivsas explained.

"Give me an approximate direction. I will find it eventually," Astral muttered.

"That way the shaman pointed." The goblin lifted his hand to show the direction but when he tried to grab Astral's thigh with it the Goddess was already gone.

** * **

After visiting several dozen villages Astral finally appeared to the right one. Her place of worship made of bones was right next to a deep pit and a goblin was waving a piece of meat on top of it.

"Moo for Buztak and Buztak will drop meat," the goblin voiced sounding extremely amused.

"Moo," Came from the pit in a low but hard voice.

The goblin dropped the meat and a sound of a beast devouring flesh came from the pit until the sounds abruptly ended, the piece had not been that big.

"Jump for Buztak and Buztak will drop another meat," the goblin yelled louder than he would have any reason to do.

A heavy thump came from the pit and another meat piece flew into the pit.

Astral floated over the pit. In it was a greyish minotaur with broken horns. Only his fur was showing any signs of ageing Astral could recognise but he looked old in comparison to the brown and black ones she had seen before. Most of the pit-trapped minotaur's body hair was gone revealing a large muscular body.

After looking several moments at both of the males Astral decided what to do. The Goddess materialised her body behind the goblin.

"As your god, I command you to let me talk with this minotaur," Astral said in the most commanding tone she could muster.

"Buztak sees a human female with black eyes. Buztak recognises the Goddess. Buztak obeys." The goblin kept tilting his head before finally falling to his knees.

"Do I really have black eyes. I miss mirrors," Astral mumbled.

The goblin backed several steps away from the pit but did not leave. Astral stepped next to it while making sure the minotaur could only see her head.

"I wish to trade," Astral said, she was trying to sound calm. She also did her best to look at the minotaur's eyes and not his well-formed body.

"You have meat?" the minotaur asked.

"Goblin meat is my meat. I can make him give more," Astral replied, her eyes were losing the fight to keep the eye contact. She had seen a flash of his cock and the Goddess was trying to see it better.

"What you want?" the minotaur asked in a reserved tone.

"Tell me about the Circle of The Dark Gods," Astral voided in an asking tone.

A wide grin appeared on the minotaur's face revealing mostly broken teeth.

"That has more value than small tasks... your holiness..." Despite his hard tone the minotaur was trying to sound submissive in the presence of a god. Though he did not look to be so sure about it as the goblin.

"More meat than normal?" the goblin yelled.

"No dead meat will make Himkok tell secrets of our clans," the minotaur grunted.

"Then what do you want?" Astral insisted. She was slowly showing more of her body to the resident of the pit.

"Female gods are rarely so... pretty and... willing towards mortals or so I have heard. Also for someone who chose to become the goblin god not that green nor wrinkly either," the minotaur Himkok pondered.

"I did not choose," Astral blurted out.

"I'm not one to argue with gods but at least part of the rumours seem to be true. You have been staring at my cock," The minotaur voiced in an accusing tone even if he had been the one who thrust his hips up to make his cock very visible from upward angle despite its only half-erect state.

"Come down to the pit and I can tell you things about gods... I used to be the chosen of the great horned one... He leads the ones who you seek," Himkok said. He lifted his hands like to catch Astral.

kngelol
kngelol
670 Followers