The New Goddess of Goblins Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers

"I don't seek them. They have sought me out and I would like to know who I'm dealing with but I no longer have a manager to do this for me," Astral hesitantly explained.

"Really... also. What is a manager? I never heard any of the gods have one," Himkok voiced.

"That is not really important. If I come down will you tell me about the other gods?" Astral asked, her eyes were already burning from the desire to do so. The minotaur's cock was slowly filling up to grow longer and wider.

"Depends. If the rest of your body is as human as your head. Normal humans can't take a minotaur so you can imagine my interest..." Himkok pondered.

"Right..." Astral rolled her eye only to return them to the fully grown minotaur cock. It was a large flesh pipe with a reddish hue and blue bulging veins. A large grey skinned sack was below and Astral only saw it from this angle because one of the minotaur's hands was lifting it. The Goddess bit her lower lip as her eyes dilated with excitement. She sat on the pit's edge and spread her legs to the minotaur. Her wetness sparkled in the sunshine.

"Deity of Lust on top of being the main god of goblins. Such an unsightly combination. No wonder they are interested in you. Especially with that... divine body." Himkok was posing while flexing his muscles to the Goddess but his hands kept hitting the pit's stone walls.

"So I only have to take that rod... and you tell..." Astral had trouble talking. Her body's lust was rising higher than ever before in front of this new type of cock that was shaped like a battering ram. Her inner gates were twitching in anticipation wanting to be broken through like no mortal could even dream of.

"Yes. You have to take this," the minotaur said with a sarcastic smile on his bull's face while shaking his hips. No matter the species anyone could have easily read Astral's lustful state from her twisted face. Himkok saw his cock's clear reflection in Astral's eyes even from this distance. It was shining in an unnatural way in the middle of the black mirror-like surfaces.

Astral dropped to the pit almost floating down. She landed on Himkok's arms and they wrapped around her. The Goddess's body almost melted from touching the mass of hard muscles. Her hands tried to embrace them before losing any strength to her otherworldly lust. Astral's body was almost still, only slightly trembling from the anticipation of being used by something so big.

"I heard you like it rough. The goblins really like to tell stories about your holes," Himkok voiced. He rotated Astral to face the pit's stone wall while aiming her hips to his cock.

The sensation of a burning rod pressing against her nethers caused a gasp to leave Astral's lips, "Yeash."

"I know gods are durable but none have given me the honour... like this before." Gravity was pressing the minotaur's hot cock into Astral and all she could do was bite her lip as her eyes were dilating from the experience. Mortal lip could have bled long ago but her's was easily able to take the divine pressure.

"I heard lust gods are the most durable among the gods." Himkok grabbed Astral's hips with his large hands and fully surrounded them. He lifted the Goddess up and she leaned more towards him while straightening her back and getting ready for the massive cock. Astral's juice was already dripping along the cock as she rubbed herself to it but she was not allowed to fully descend by Himkok's strong arms.

"Time to find out," Himkok grunted with obvious hidden excitement. He thrust up while pulling the Goddess down with all his strength.

Astral's physical walls stretched to give way to the burning meat rod. Her mouth opened to a silent scream from the pressure building in her body. The Goddess's legs did nothing but jerk in the air like she was using them to suck the rod deeper. Streams of red were spreading from her clit all over her skin as her godly pussy was stretching over any mortal limits.

Gates of the Goddess's womb were assaulted by a sturdy minotaur battering ram but they did not break. Himkok stopped pulling Astral down thinking there was nowhere further to go. He had already sheathed most of his human forearm sized rod. Gravity alone was pushing Astral down building pressure into her womb.

"Oh, gods. You took it and not even a bulge." Himkok's fingers were embracing Astral's belly. It convulsed from his touch but did not show any signs of the cock buried deep inside.

Astral stared at the wall with an open mouth. Her eyes were trying their best to roll around in her head but to no avail. Her abundant asscheeks were twitching while surrounding the cock as the Goddess was almost sitting on the tilted shaft.

"Not even when I was the champion had my cock received such pleasure... Gods truly are magnificent," Himkok announced. He moved his hips but the Goddess stayed firmly on his cock assaulting it from all sides with her thigh walls. Her limbs were swaying in the air. Despite frozen to a silent moan Astral's lips were trying to form a smile. If someone had looked carefully enough they would have seen her eyes reflecting the cock piercing her spread pussy.

Himkok looked at Astral's behind that twitched almost invitingly before pushing his large thumb into the Goddess's wet asshole. Her body immediately tightened around both of the rod-like things in her. She was trying to suck them deeper.

"By the gods. Oh gods," Himkok grunted.

"So much," Astral silently voiced. She could not close her mouth no matter how hard she tried. Drool had begun to form enough to drip down her jaw. Her breasts were jiggling in the air as her body was trying to adjust to things not visible outside.

"So, you want to hear about the gods or you want me to fuck you?" Himkok asked while tilting his hips and pulling Astral up with his hands. The Goddess's walls were fighting back and trying to keep every inch in but they were too coated in juices to get any grip.

"Fuuu," Astral moaned as the minotaur pushed his other thumb into Astral's ass cupping and her cheeks with his hands. Her back-hole was stretched open between the fingers as the cock was pulled almost fully out. Astral's juices were dripping to the ground along the reddish cock and forming a pool.

"I take that as a yes," Himkok loudly announced.

Astral was slammed back onto the cock in full and this time the movement did not stop. Her wet pussy was repeatedly drilled by the rigid spear-like rod that did not relent. The Goddess's inner walls were pushed to their limits as they gripped on the minotaur-meat. Her juices kept blasting on the ground and her mouth was competing with her pussy gaping open with a drooling smile.

"Aaaah..." The Goddess's moan continued silently after no more sound would come. Her body was reaching a state of burning lust, not even a god could describe. Every thrust sent her mind and body deeper into a spiral of wanting to be ravaged more and deeper. Her walls were stretched further without breaking her inner gate wide open.

"So flexible," Himkok grunted. With every outward pull, he kept spreading Astral's ass more than any natural limit would allow. Her hole tried to fight back squeezing harder but the minotaur was just too strong. Himkok's thumbs were using the second hole as their personal plaything. The divine hole was getting confused and began coating the fingers with pussy juice.

Astral's limbs hanged limply in the air as her body was used by the large beast. Her glazed eyes stared at the sky where blurry figures were moving. The Goddess's tongue was hanging out when a drop of sweet tasting familiar substance landed on it.

Thick cum began to drip down on Astral's face. Her eyes finally registered the goblins surrounding the top of the pit. The Goddess's black eyes reflected them and her hands began to reach towards the green cocks but they were just too far away. All she could do was to motion stroking the green cocks with her hands.

"Damn goblins. You are their god. You deal with them," Himkok grunted while lifting Astral's body to cover himself. He made sure not to detach the Goddess from his cock and used her only to rub his tip. Astral in turn kept reaching towards the goblins a lustful smile on her face not many beasts could match. She did her best to catch the drops with her tongue but many would miss.

"The damn green plague should have waited for me to finish," the minotaur grunted.

Himkok rammed Astral into his cock the last time. A blast of raw minotaur seed broke through the Goddess's inner gate. Her belly bloated from the pressure of the seed as it tried to leave her. Astral's body convulsed from violent climaxes and her mouth was still frozen to a long silent moan. At first, her womb was rejoicing as it was stretched with tingles but soon it hardened and began pushing against the wave of thick seed.

"Just what the gods," Himkok grunted he could feel his own seed being pushed back into his cock. He quickly unsheathed it dropping Astral to the ground. The Goddess got fully covered in seed as her body pushed large amounts of it out and more was dripping on her from the cock. The minotaur's large unused reserves of seed were all dumped on the Astral as a sticky shower of clumpy white.

"Just what the," Himkok repeated. His feet were deep in his own and goblin cum. The stone floor let none of it leak away as seed kept pooling up and the rain from above had not stopped. The minotaur backed away to one of the more tilted walls to hide. The goblins were surprisingly accurate at hitting Astral's barely visible body. It was almost like the thick projectiles flew directly at her body.

Astral's completely cum covered body slowly rose from the floor to sit. Her tongue licked her lips clean and some of her fingers. She showed no signs of caring that her left hand was rubbing her clit making more seed spurt out. Her womb was pleasurably burning in a way she had not felt before.

"So sweet, so warm, so happy," the Goddess voiced in a calm tone her face was not reflecting. She had a lustful wild look not many beasts could match. Her body convulsed from one last climax she managed to achieve by rubbing herself with goblin seed.

The minotaur looked almost scared while staring at Astral. The cum was slowly disappearing from her like being absorbed by her body. Even the pool on the floor was slowly moving towards Astral and disappearing when reaching her skin.

"This is new," Astral voiced sounding ticklish while tilting her head and looking down. She lifted her feet in turn and the cum began to form mounds to reach them. She stopped moving and let rest of the seed to be absorbed by her body with a smile.

"You will now tell me about those other gods?" Astral suddenly lifted her head looking directly into the minotaur's brown eyes. The lustful stare had left from the Goddess's eyes but a small sliver lingered if looked carefully enough.

"Yes of course. My honour is my word. No matter what..." The minotaur looked disgusted.

Astral leaned to the wall nodding with a faint smile. She crossed her hands and lifted her breasts towards the minotaur slightly leaning in his direction. The Goddess was trying to look focused but instead managed to cause the minotaur cock to attempt to grow erect again but it did not even rise halfway as it twitched.

"They are one of the collections of gods that exist. Their leader is the God Multran. He is the holder of Father of All Minotaurs god-title. Kinda like the one I heard you have but to a more... different race," Himkok explained.

"And what they want from me?" Astral asked.

"They only accept gods with primary race dominions. So I guess they want you to join even if your domain is just goblins but then again you are a dual god. Lust and all that. Even if just on deity level," Himkok added. His cock was still squirting seed and Astral started to catch it with her right leg and it disappeared to her skin.

"Right, so what do they do in that god-club?" Astral asked, she tilted her head and looked at the minotaur cock like she was talking to it.

"God-club?... Cooperate to expand their power and fight other god groups," Himkok answered after pondering what the Goddess had asked.

"And they call themselves dark gods why?" Astral pondered out loud. She was playing catch the seed game by moving her leg under the cock.

"Well, they are not exactly that popular among the light-side races. Like the other members I know are the god of spiders, the god of nagas and the god of trolls. Humans especially are not their biggest fans and most darker races prefer the night over the day for various reasons," Himkok voiced, his cock trying to grow erect this soon was painful to him and it showed on his face.

"Right, so what will they do if I don't want to join their little club?" Astral playfully asked. She crawled under the cock and looked up to it. Some more seed was now slowly dripping on her face.

"Nothing really. It is an honour and you must prove your worth to them and not the other way around. Not to mention this jungle has little value to them being full of goblins that breed like a plague and are impossible to clean out. Not to mention the horrible stench their corpses leave. It is the reason I chose to retire in here after all," Himkok further explained. He was backing to the wall like trying to run from Astral.

"Retire?"Astral's eyes narrowed.

"Let's just say that it is not a thing the horned god has any concept of. His champions should die and only then be replaced by one more worthy who killed them." Himkok looked up but soon regretted it after seeing the goblins leering at him.

"Where did you hear the word retire?" Astral asked.

"Some travelling merchant after I failed to rob his caravan. He used some weird magic to immobilise me and told me to do that. To be honest I wanted to stop being... that guy's champion before. He was kind of like the last push," Himkok explained once again.

"And that guy said or did anything else weird?" Astral insisted.

"He held his hand on my forehead for a moment and I felt, different," Himkok grunted.

Astral stood up and motioned the minotaur to lower his head. She touched his forehead.

"Strange. I feel no connection..." Astral murmured.

"Goddess Astral?" the minotaur asked sounding worried. He did not want to be blessed by a goblin god.

"It is nothing. You want me to get you out of this pit?" Astral asked with a drooling smile.

"No thank you," the minotaur voiced in a pondering tone.

"What?" The Goddess sounded surprised.

"I'm getting fed. The cooked meat is not that bad and the goblins are... amusing," Himkok grunted.

"Really?" Astral tilted her head.

"Don't judge. Being a champion... to that guy was so much harder and I got fed less. Though if you want you can tell them to get more of that hard crunchy beef. I don't know how it is made but it is good," Himkok explained.

"Right... well I will be back if I have more questions," Astral voiced. She offered her hand to Himkok's cock and shook it.

"Please do," the minotaur grinned flashing his knife-like teeth.

Astral's body faded away to be somewhere else.

** * **

Astral came back to her main shrine to think about things but she soon yelled, "I gave a handshake to his cock. Just what kind of pervert would do that."

Even in her despair, Astral's attention was soon aimed at her altar's golden engraving that now read, "Goddess Astral, Mother of Goblins, Embodiment Of Feral Lust, Taker of Seed."

"Heh heh if its official then I guess I have no choice," Astral voiced looking at the many goblins below her with a brand new way.

"You guys don't think I'm a pervert right?" Astral asked. None of the goblins heard her in her floating divine form but she took the silence as a no.

kngelol
kngelol
669 Followers