The New Headmaster

Story Info
I'm brought in so save an failing academy from closure.
2.1k words
4.4
27.1k
42

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Oak Hill Academy for further education was established in 1965 to help students who are struggling to get into university make up their grades. It was foundered by John Henry Hill, a retired headmaster.

For 40 years the private academy help thousands of students achieve their dreams of studying at university. Sadly, in the last few years the academy's standards had slipped and now only 2% of the graduates went on to university.

The academy's board of directors had tried several attempts to improve the academy's standards, and prevent it from going bankrupt.

This is where I come in, my name is Alan Crane. I am renowned worldwide for my ability to turn a failing business into a profitable one. I had grown incredibly rich from my services being in high demand. I had considerable shares in at least 20 of the fortune 100 companies. At 45 I was looking to step back to a quieter, relaxed pace of life.

That was until I was approached to be the new headmaster of Oak Hill. Bare in mind I had no academic training, but the board ran the academy like a business.

Sally Thorn a former student of Oak Hill and now chair of the board showed me around. I could immediately see the problems the academy faced, the students lacked focus and discipline.

Oak Hill's students were aged 18 to 22 years old. The dress code was supposed to be a formal attire, but that had slipped and even the teachers were dressed casually.

I could see the potential with this school to make me a lot of money. I decided to do something I had never done before; I would invest my own money in the business.

Sally took me to dinner to ask if I would help save the academy?

"So, do you think we can save Oak Hill?" she asked me as the waiter poured the wine.

I paused before responding, as if mulling over the question, "I can see the potential, but it would mean sweeping changes to save this sinking ship."

Sally leaned forward, "What do you propose?"

"Your shares have dropped to £3.20; I will offer £4.50 a share to take the academy back to private hands, my hands." Sally's eyes widened as I outlined my offer.

I continued, "Once I have control, I would be free from the boards interference to do what needs to be done, if they turn my offer down, I will walk away and you will be bust within the year."

Sally sat in silence as she tried to process my offer.

I was 100% confident I could save Oak Hill, not because I was anything special in the business world, or even lucky. I had an ace up my sleeve that turned my life around over 20 years ago.

At 25, I had just graduated from university. My grades were mediocre, but a pass was a pass. I had spent too much time partying and not enough studying. So here I was heading out into the big wide world with my degree and £35,000 of debt.

I tried to get jobs at the big financial houses in the city, but they practically laughed me out the door with my grades.

Feeling low and dejected, I took a trip to the far east. I backpacked my way around Asia. It was there in a small village near the Indian and Tibetan boarders I found the object that changed my life for ever.

In a dark and dusty junk shop I found a bronze amulet. It was not in great condition, but I like the look of it. Clearly it was old, with a strange text engraved around the edge. It was around 50mm diameter, tied to a leather necklace.

I took it to the shopkeeper, who asked a stupidly high price for it. But after some bartering I secured it for 342 rupees, or £3.50 in British money.

It was not until a few days later that I discovered the amulet had given me the power of suggestion. Anyone I made a suggestion to, obeyed it without question.

At first, I used it to get a job in the city, and rapidly promoted through the ranks. It was about a year later I used the power to get a woman who was clearly out of my league to go out with me. I wined and dined her, trying to win her affection which I did. I developed feelings for her, but I soon realised her love for me was her response to my power.

I dated her for a year, before releasing her from my control. The sex was great, but it was hollow.

This was around the time I started to save failing businesses. I would talk new investors into investing and hired the best people with minimum salaries.

I also used my power to sleep with anyone that took my fancy. I had become a real pervert over the years.

One highlight was when I fucked a WPc in her full uniform after she pulled me over for speeding. I have developed a uniform fetish after this and had taken many ladies in their uniforms. Police, nurses, stewardesses and once a royal navy officer.

But one uniform had eluded me till the Oak Hill opportunity arose, School uniform. Now I have had women dress up as schoolgirls for me over the years and it was fun. But even though I was a pervert, I had to draw the line somewhere and I never slept with anyone under 18 years old.

Sally took a sip her of wine and said, "I will put your proposal to the board first thing tomorrow."

Sally was around 35, but athletic. She wore a wedding ring, but that has not stopped me in the past. She was wearing a light blue blouse, with a navy skirt. I decided to do some fishing to see if I wanted to bed her later.

She graduated the top of her class at Oak Hill in 2013, after barely passing her GCSE's when she was 18. After Oak Hill she joined a hedge fund business, and through her abilities quickly rose through the ranks.

It was there she met her husband, though she talked the marriage up I could tell that it was not very solid. 4 years ago she joined the Oak Hill board after they needed a cash injection. Most of her £50K was gone. It had caused stress in her marriage, and was keen to try and get out of the mess Oak Hill left her in.

It was still mid-afternoon by the time the waiter brought the bill over. Sally paid it, and started to gather her things. I told the waiter I would need a complementary suite in the hotel straight away.

A few minutes later, the waiter returned with a key card, "With compliments of the management sir."

I stood and said to Sally, "The rest of my afternoon is free, would you care to join me upstairs?"

For a moment she thought it through, "Sure thing Mr Crane."

"Excellent, and call me Alan," I said as I led her from the restaurant to the elevators.

In the lift I reached my hand behind her and cupped her arse, she wiggled at my touch. Once in the suite I asked her to pour me a whiskey, which she dutifully did.

"Your marriage is not great, is it?" I asked Sally.

As she handed me my drink, she teared up, "I know he is fucking his secretary behind my back."

"He does not even try to hide it anymore. I would have divorced him by now, but he has all the money since I lost all mine with Oak Hill." Her tears now full-on weeping now.

I took a slog of my whiskey, stood up and took her into my arms, "It is OK, it will be alright."

I was starting to feel a little guilty as to why I brought her up here, almost.

She surprised me by saying, "Are we going to talk, or are you going to fuck me?"

I had not even suggested sex yet, but I leaned into her, her lips finding mine. I can see a hunger and desire in her eyes, she was desperate to be loved. I unbuttoned her blouse letting it slip from her shoulders.

She in turn pulled at my tie, loosening it enough to open my shirt front. I unfastened her skirt allowing it to fall to the floor. She was furiously working on my belt and trousers. I stepped back from her taking in her slim frame as I shed the last of my clothes. She reached behind herself releasing the clasps of her bra, which soon joined the blouse and skirt on the floor. Wearing only her panties, stockings and heels she walked toward me.

She smiled at me, "Don't worry, I just need a good fucking, that bastard has not touched me in months."

With that she sank to her knees and took my cockhead in between her ruby-red lips, taking me deep into her throat. She knew what she was doing as she gave me one of the best BJ's I have ever had.

"Fuck, that is great I told her," As her mouth made love to my cock.

I grew to my full 8 inches as she bobbed up and down on my prick. She was like a woman possessed as she feasted on my manhood. I knew I would not last too long with this amount of passion. I pulled her to her feet, her hunger and desire reaching fever pitch.

I whipped her panties off and tossed her onto the bed. She freed the bun holding her hair up, it cascaded down her shoulders. I thought her husband was a fool to mess around with another woman with this temptress at home.

As I climbed onto the bed, she opened her legs inviting me to mount her. I accepted the invitation as I sunk my cock into her soaked pussy. This was not love, this was carnal as I fucked her like a man in heat.

"Fuck me harder, take me", She panted as I thrust in and out of her.

She dug her nails into my back.

"Ah, I need release, make me cum," She screamed.

The heat from her body was intense as I ploughed my cock into her.

"Your cock is massive compared to the fucking looser I married", She moaned.

I felt the tingle in my balls, the first tell, tell signs my climax was nearing.

Sally thrust her head back and arched her back, "JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, I'M CUMMING!"

Seconds later I dumped my load in to her womb.

Both our bodies soaked in sweat, I collapsed on top of her catching my breath.

We fucked again in the shower, before she got dressed and left. I took a nap and then ordered some room service.

The next day I was just arriving back at my flat in Chelsea, when my mobile rang.

"Alan Crane," I said answering the call.

"Alan, Sally here, I hope I have not caught you at a bad time?" Sally replied on the other end of the phone.

As I sifted through my mail as I took the call, "No, not at all, what can I do for you?"

"I've just come out of a board meeting, and the board has accepted your offer to buy them out," she said in a business-like tone.

"Excellent, I will have my legal team arrange the transfer of ownership this afternoon," I beamed a smile at my new acquisition.

I continued now the business was out of the way, "So what will you do now you are off the board?"

"I'm not sure, I have put the last 4 years of my life into the academy, I'm not sure what to do now?" She said sounding remorsefully.

I thought for a moment and said, "I could use a new deputy head if you're interested?"

She beamed from the other end of the call, "That would be wonderful, I accept."

And she continued with a little naughty innuendo in her tone, "I look forward to working underneath you."

"I'm sure you will, I'll speak to you soon," and hung up the call.

I spent the rest of the morning talking to my legal team and finance team prepping the deal that would leave me free to indulge my whims with the young ladies of the academy.

To be continued.