The New Headmaster Pt. 02

Story Info
I now own the academy, time for some changes.
2.7k words
4.54
21.2k
27

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When it was confirmed that I was the new owner of Oak Hill Academy. I shut the academy for a week whilst I made my plans.

I called all the staff in to a meeting and fired the headmistress and deputy head on the spot. After they slumped out of the room, I announced that I would be the new head and Sally Thorn the new deputy. There were a few murmurs amongst the staff, So I said anyone who does not like it can leave.

An old-time teacher Mr Watson stood and said, "I'm too old to put up with this shit."

Mr Watson then left the room, and a hush befell the other teachers.

Now I commanded the attention of those in the room, it was time to outline my plan. I knew they would be compliant after, due to the power of the amulet hidden under my shirt.

"First off there will be sweeping changes," I made a big sweeping gesture with my arms.

"Discipline is seriously lacking at this academy, and I'm not just talking about the students," I said looking each of the staff members in the eyes.

I continued, "From now on there will be a uniform dress code for both students and staff."

"Failure to comply will result in a demerit," I paused for dramatic effect.

"If either a student or member of staff receives 3 demerits, then you are done and will be thrown out of this institution," I could see the gravity of my words sinking in to the faculty.

I took a quick look at Sally, who nodded her approval to my speech, "Finally, this academy has a 2% pass rate, I want this up to 95% by the end of this academic year."

"My word is final, and you can rest assured that any orders from Mrs Thorn's should be treated as if I said them to you myself," I said as I gestured toward Sally.

"On Monday morning, first thing, the students will take a standardised test to determine their current levels," I lifted one of the papers up for the group to see.

I started to write on a white board, "Students with a pass of 75 to 100% will be moved to the honour role scheme, where the best tutors will help them achieve their potential."

I then switched to a red pen, "Students between 65 and 74%, will be in the special measures group to raise them to honour roll levels."

I continued, "Each student that makes up their grade will result in a £500 bonus for his or her tutor."

That got a sigh of excitement within the room, "Lastly students who fail to reach 64% will be on a 3-month probation, if their results do not rise within that time period then they are out."

The room hushed again, "But as an incentive, each student you move from probation to special measures will net you £500."

Another collective cheer, "But, if a student drops a level without a good reason, then the student and the tutor both get a demerit."

The teachers faces all drained to white.

With that, Sally and I left the room.

As we walked in to the headmaster's office, a lady in her mid-50's barged past us muttering we could shove her job where the sun doesn't shine!

"I guess old Mrs Henderson is staying loyal to the old head," Sally said.

I looked at her and smiled, "Saves me firing her when I find someone younger and more attractive."

I had already had my team of accountants go over the academy's books, and they were in a real financial hole. But my cash injection would hold off the creditors for a few months.

I told Sally that until I found a new PA, she would have to pull double duty.

She smiled and said, "It would be my pleasure, especially to work long hours alone in the office together."

My cock twitched at her seductive tone; I was unsure who was controlling who in this relationship.

We headed over to Michael's a local uniform supplier to the schools in the area. We were greeted by Alison Bainbridge, a mid-30's woman in a conservative skirt suit.

"Welcome to Michael's. Uniform outfitters to all the local schools for over 30 years, how can we help you?" She said with her hand out stretched.

After the handshakes were done Sally said, "We are the new management from Oak Hill Academy, and we are introducing a uniform dress code"

"I'm not familiar with Oak Hill, what age are your pupils?" Alison asked.

Sally continued, "Boys and girls, aged 18 to 22-years old."

"We also need a uniform for the staff as well," I chimed in.

"I see, and what kind of uniform are you looking for, polo shirts?" Alison inquired.

"No, full formal uniforms, shirts, ties, blazers the works," I confirmed.

Alison's eye lit up at the prospect of a very large order.

Over the next hour I had chosen a bottle blue blazer, with gold trim and the academy's logo on the breast pocket. A grey pullover with gold trim and the school's logo embroidered on it. For a tie I went with a bottle blue, with thin gold stripes. Finally, boys had grey trousers and girls a box pleat grey skirt.

For the staff a black morning suit with a black waistcoat, pinstriped trousers for the men and pinstriped black pencil skirts for the women. Finished off with a silver tie.

Alison advised she would have us a mock-up of the uniforms in 24 hours.

I took Sally for a late lunch, then headed back to Oak Hill.

Over the afternoon we went over the old headmaster's files, the academy was in a real state. The local education authority had put the academy on special measures, and had threatened to close it.

We did some internet searches for the best teachers in the country. We also drafted a letter to the parents of the students advising them of the changes. We also asked for the kid's clothes sizes so uniforms could be ordered.

We had been so engrossed with our work we did not realise it was now 8pm.

"Sorry for keeping you so late," I apologised to Sally.

She smiled, "No problem, we are doing really good work here."

"Besides, what have I to get home to?" she sneered, "My husband is probably balls deep in his PA."

"His lost," is all I said.

Sally leaned in and kissed me, and I kissed her back.

Sally broke the kiss, "Maybe you should get balls deep in your PA?"

She reached out and rubbed my cock through my trousers. I pulled her back into another kiss, cupping her breast through her silk blouse.

As she massaged my cock, I started to unbutton her blouse, the delicate material parting to reveal a cream-coloured bra.

I pulled us to our feet, and Sally broke the knot of my tie and unbuttoned my shirt. I unfastened her skirt letting it fall to the floor. She had my trousers open, and pulled my cock free of my boxers.

Her bra joined her blouse and skirt on the floor as I took her breast into my mouth. She purred with delight.

I kicked off my trousers and boxers, before we moved to the sofa at the side. I slid her panties off before laying her down. I opened her legs, and flicked her clit with my tongue. She squealed in delight as I started her on the path to orgasmic rapture.

"Oh fuck, that's the spot, god yes," she panted in-between breaths.

I worked a finger into her snatch, I could feel her wetness as she rode my finger.

As I ate her pussy, I decided I would take her for my own. It had been years since I fucked the same woman twice. Sally was good for her age, and I'm sure she would not mind when I started to fuck the students in a couple of weeks' time. I figured her for a bit of a nympho, so I'd let her have her fill of the male students if she wanted.

She played with her nipples, as I sucked on her clit and finger fucked her. I could tell from her breathing she was close. With a last bit of effort, I increased my pace, and she came on my face.

Before she could recover, I positioned my cock at the entrance of her slit and entered her. She let out another sexual scream of satisfaction as I filled her.

I started to fucker hard, I needed to cum.

"Drill me with your fucking monster cock," she pleaded with me.

"Empty your balls into me, make my pussy your cum dump," Sally was screaming at me.

"FUCK, YES", she screamed as another orgasm hit her, "fucking do me hard."

Several more pumps and I blasted my seed into her womb. The intense filling of my orgasm washed over me and I was not able to slow my strokes as I release several ropes of cum into her.

Finally, I could stop, and I collapsed on top of her.

"That was the best fuck I ever had," she whispered into my ear.

I pulled myself off of her and said, "Tomorrow, I will have my people get evidence of your husband's infidelity, then you can divorce him."

"But for now, you are mine, you will do as I say, when I say it without question." I told her.

She smiled and said, "Nothing would make me happier than to be in your service."

"I have been thinking of starting a family for a while now, and I think you would be great as the mother to my children," I kissed her, "I want you to stop your birth control immediately."

"Oh yes, I can't wait for you to breed me," She was looking so radiant in her post orgasmic glow.

"You understand I will need to fuck several of the students, you will never become jealous of this," I told her.

She gave me a little laugh, "Those girls need to be used for your pleasure, but it will be me you will come home too."

We cuddled for a while before I told Sally to get dressed and go home.

I headed back to my flat.

The next day I left on a trip around the country visiting the schools, colleges and universities with the best teachers Sally and I identified yesterday. I offered them a job at the academy, and due to my power the all accepted. They all handed in their resignations and would join Oak Hill once they were released from their current positions.

My trip took me 3 days and I had recruited 5 new teachers, top professionals in their fields.

Upon my return I headed into the academy to prepare my office. I called Sarah Hymen, my interior designer in to discuss the remodelling of my room.

After some consultation I decided to gut the office and start again. Sarah's team would start tomorrow, as cash brought expedited service, and my amulet helped.

The builders would tear down the wall between my office and a records storage room. This doubled my floor space, and would have an anteroom added to the side with a bathroom and a small bedroom. Sarah assured me it would be all done in 48 hours.

As I left to head to Sally's office, Sarah's guys were already tearing my office up.

I entered Sally's office and she was sat behind her desk typing at her computer. She was wearing the mock-up staff uniform.

She stood and walked around her desk and stood in front of me. On her feet she wore 3-inch black court shoes, black nylons on her smooth legs. The black pin striped skirt rested just above her knee, and hugged her hips beautifully. She was not wearing the blazer, but the waistcoat also followed her curves and showed her athletic frame. My only critic was her tie was not tied in a Windsor knot; it hung a little low exposing her top button.

I smiled at her, and reached for her tie, "You need to learn a Windsor knot, tie should be tight, with no sign of the button beneath."

I broke the knot and retied the tie. When I was done it was perfect, and I tucked it into her waistcoat.

"Thank you for making this outfit perfect, I want to wear it properly always," Sally said.

"Tonight, I want you to practise tying your tie until you get it right," I commanded.

"Yes sir," Sally said showing her obedience.

My cock was twitching at the sight of this immaculately dressed woman.

"Bend over the desk, any woman dressed this good, needs a good fucking," I commanded.

"Abso-fucking-lutely," Sally said as she turned to face her desk.

As Sally bend over the desk, she pushed her arse out towards me. I reached out and stroked her bum, she moaned at my touch. I raised the hem of her skirt revealing the stocking garter, but no panties!

"Oh, you're a naughty bitch," I exclaimed.

She turned her head and smiled, "I knew you'd want to fuck me in this, so why put underwear in the way of your cock and my pussy."

I dropped my trousers and boxers, allowing them to pool around my ankles. Sally had parted her legs, so I ran my hand up her snatch, she was dripping wet.

I shuffled forward and pushed my cockhead into her pussy, we both let out a collective moan as I inched my way into her.

The desk started to creek as I started to pound her. She was not being discreet, and I did not care who could hear us. Soon the academy would echo with the sound of me fucking young co-eds.

"I fucking need this, give it to me," Sally grunted.

I could feel my climax building so I slowed and pulled out.

"Turnover," I commanded, "I want to see the fucking tie as I breed you."

Sally seductively turned around and perched her arse on the edge of the desk. I leaned in and kissed her as my cock slipped back in her.

I kissed down the side of her neck and nibbled at the join between collar and neck. God, I loved a woman in a tight collar, and immaculate tie.

I fucked with slow, but deliberate strokes. Both of us building towards release.

"I love the feeling of this collar and tie as you fuck me," Sally remarked.

I grunted, "You look fantastic in it, this will not be the last time I fuck you in it."

Sally winked at me, "I will hold you to that promise."

The ache in my balls started to grow, and with it I had started to increase my pace.

"I'm going to bust my nuts soon," I announced.

"Please, flood my womb with your seed, make me yours," Sally begged, her climax inevitable too.

"FUCK!" I shouted as my cock delivered my seed into her pussy.

"I'M CUMMING, I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" Sally screamed, throwing her head back as her orgasm hit.

It took a few minutes to regain our composure. I was not sure how much work I'd get done if I was in a building where every female wore a tie, perfectly knotted tie, but I was looking forward to trying it out.

I reached into my brief case and pulled out a large envelope, and handed it to a very flushed Sally.

"My PI took this yesterday, your husband and his PA fucking in his office," I said as she shifted through the photos.

With a smile she said, "Got the bastard, thank you."

I used a mirror on the wall to adjust my tie, "I have instructed my legal team to start divorce proceedings," I said, "I will meet your husband tomorrow, and after that he will be no bother at all."

Sally leaped forward and kissed me, "Thank you, and then we can be together properly?"

"Yes, and when you are knocked up, I will marry you," I said as Sally's eyes welled up.

"I'll see you later, I have some stuff to do," I gave her another kiss and left her office.