The New Headmaster Pt. 05

Story Info
My first day as headmaster continues.
2.5k words
4.51
14.8k
18

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I left with Suzie with Sally in the gym, I started to head back to my office. Noticing all the girls, now properly dressed in the academy's new uniform, had caused my cock to stiffen, and I knew I would need to find some relief soon.

I saw out of a window that Sarah's crew was starting to pack up their vans, so I called Sarah.

"Hi boss," Sarah said answering her phone.

"I just noticed your boys packing up their vans," I asked her, "Does this mean my office is ready?"

"Sure is Mr Crane," she replied, "It is ready for an inspection whenever you are ready."

I put my hand into my pocket and rubbed my amulet.

"I will be there in 10 minutes," I told her, "And Sarah, please make sure you are dressed properly."

"Sure thing boss," she said before the phone went dead.

As I continued walking, I noticed that some of the girls were carrying a little too much weight. I decided to use my power to get them down to a sexier weight.

I returned to my temporary office, and started to pack up my stuff.

"I walked into my new office and it was fantastically decorated, and better still standing in the middle of the room was Sarah, immaculately dressed in the Oak Hill uniform.

"Very nice Sarah," I told her, "The office looks great too."

Sarah giggled like a schoolgirl.

"I'm so going to fuck you hard," I said.

Sarah lifted her finger to the side of her mouth coyly, "Any thing you want Mr Crane"

I led her through the side door to the bedroom area. Sarah climbed onto the bed, and as her skirt rode up, I could see she was not wearing any panties.

"You are a very naughty girl Sarah," I said, wagging my finger at her.

She blew me a kiss, "Well you had better get over hear and give me a fucking good seeing to Mr Crane."

I took my jacket off, and joined her on the bed. I mashed my mouth to hers, as I took her into my embrace. With my free hand I opened her blazer, she just had the white shirt and perfectly knotted tie underneath.

The way her nipples poked through her shirt told me she was not wearing a bra. I sucked on one through the shirt, and she cooed in delight.

I quickly opened my trousers, and maneuvered myself between her legs.

"Take me Mr Crane, please fuck me," Sarah pleaded as I sunk my cock in to her young moist hole.

"Ah yes," she moaned as my pubic hair met hers.

I started to fucker hard, and her whimpering was infectious.

"Take it you little slut," I berated her.

She smiled back, and said between moans, "Yes, I'm your dirty little slut, please use me."

Sarah's hands were gripping the bed clothes as I pounded her womanhood.

"OH GOD!" she cried as her orgasm hit, "Keep fucking me, please don't stop."

From her whimpering, I could tell she was on the verge of a second climax.

I cried out as I came, "FUCKING TAKE IT."

Sarah also shuddered beneath me as she came again.

I withdrew my cock, and flopped on to the bed next to her.

As I loosened my tie, and opened my collar I said to her, "Perhaps you need to come work here parttime, teach the students how to run a small business?"

"Will I have to wear the staff's uniform?" she asked.

I nodded, "absolutely, it is compulsory."

"In that case, I accept your offer," Sarah replied.

Sarah hopped out of the bed, and stripped off her uniform, before redressing in her work clothes.

As she was about to leave, I said to her "Oh, by the way, I would like you to renovate Sally's office too."

She gave me her customary, "Sure thing boss,"

Sarah left, and I pulled my trousers back up and refastened them. I thought to myself life is good.

I had a little snooze, before refastening my collar and straitening my tie. I headed to the main hall, and was pleased to see the first-year students sitting the exam.

Sally was pacing up and down the aisle, overseeing the young men and women writing on their papers. She noticed me standing at the door and smiled, I gave her a wink back.

I took a tour of the school, now all the students and the staff were properly dressed, it swelled my heart with pride, and my cock with a constant arousal.

As I approached the 3rd year homeroom, I could hear a commotion coming from the room.

I entered the room, and the teacher Mr Roberts was trying to break up an argument between two girls.

"Please now girls," Roberts pleaded with them, "Please stop this fighting."

"This fucking slag is trying to steal my boyfriend," Alison, one of the girls said.

Tracy, the other girl retaliated, "Fuck off, I would not touch that twat with a barge pole."

I could see Roberts had lost control of the situation, he was a great teacher, but he was too meek to control these strong willed young ladies. Though their behaviour was anything but lady like.

I put my hand into my pocket and held my amulet, as I entered the room.

"Now, now girls," I said smiling as I approached them, "This is not the expected behaviour we expect here at Oak Hill."

Both girls relaxed their aggressive postures and stood there like scolded children, looking at their feet.

"Look at me," I commanded.

Both girls looked up to meet my gaze, "Why are you not listening to Mr Roberts here, he is your teacher, and you must obey his orders."

"Sorry Mr Roberts, Sorry Mr Crane," the girls said in unison.

"I expect every student to get along," I continued, "Now kiss and make up."

Tracy and Alison turned and faced each other, Tracy leaned in and gave Alison a peck on the lips.

"Come on girls, kiss like you mean it," I ordered.

This time the girls embraced, and they started to make out.

I added, "Why not show each other, how sorry you are for falling out."

Alison's hand slipped up Tracy's grey box pleat skirt, and started to rub her snatch through her pink panties, Tracy moaned into Alison's mouth.

I could see Roberts was getting a little flustered by the schoolgirl lesbian sex show being performed in his classroom. Alison had opened Tracy's blue blazer and slipped it off her shoulders, quickly followed by her grey pullover. Tracy leaned against a desk, as Alison loosened Tracy's tie, and unbuttoned her white shirt.

Roberts, and several of the boys in the class were visibly trying to adjust there hardening cocks, of which mine was one. A couple of the girl's faces were flushed with arousal. Tracy, now returned the favour, and striped Alison of her blazer and pullover.

The semi naked girls were now performing a 69 on each other on top of Roberts's desk.

I noticed a pretty blonde girl, sat in the second row, she had her own hand inside her soaked panties.

I touched my amulet and commanded her, "You girl, come here and service me."

Without a word, she pulled her hand out of her knickers, rose, and walked over to me. She knelt in front of me, and fished my hard cock out of my trousers, engulfing it into her throat. She then stuck her free hand back into her knickers and fingered herself.

Roberts practically had tears in his eyes from pent up arousal overload.

I smiled, and touched the amulet once again.

"You girl," I said to a red head in the third row, "Please service Mr Roberts."

"Yes sir," she replied cheerfully.

Soon she was on her knees in front of Roberts, swallowing his modest cock.

Tracy and Alison, both had their breasts out of their bras, as they ground their mounds together in a scissor position.

"I'm so sorry I accused you of trying to steal my boyfriend Tracy," Alison panted.

"It is OK Ali," Tracy replied, before screaming, "JESUS, I'M CUMMING!"

"ME TOO!" Alison screamed as well.

The girls started to make out again, just then Roberts grunted as he unloaded into the young co-ed's mouth, his knees started to buckle.

My blonde girl worked my balls with her hand, as she deep throated me. All too soon the tell, tell feeling in my ball started, as my cum flowed from my nut sack, down my cock, and into her willing mouth.

"Fuck yeah," I cried as I spurted into her throat.

The blonde licked the last few drops from my cock, before putting it back away. The red head was still blowing Roberts, and he was hard again in her mouth.

I turned to Alison and Tracy, "OK girls, I think you are both sorry enough."

The girls stopped kissing, and helped each other redress.

"FUCKING HAVE IT!" I turned to see the usually mild-mannered Roberts, holding the red heads hair, as he skull fucked her.

I was a little concerned for her wellbeing, "Mr Roberts, we love our students, not hurting them"

Roberts eased up on the girl, who resumed her blowjob. Just as I walked out the door, he flooded her mouth again.

I mused as I strolled down the corridor, that I had come 4 times today already, and it was not even lunch time.

I returned to my office and started to do some paper work. Though this academy was my own personal sex den, I had to actually save it from financial ruin.

At 12.30pm, I head to the dining hall for lunch. I noted that the canteen staff's uniform would need to be addressed soon, as they wore unflattering smocks.

I grabbed my tray and after collecting my food, I joined Sally at the faculty table.

"How goes the testing," I asked her, taking my first bite of my meal.

Sally finished her mouthful, "Great, year one is done, and year two are currently sitting their test."

I nodded, "Excellent, have results of the personal questions I added sent to my PC."

"I heard you had to deal with a little ruckus in year 3 this morning?" Sally said between mouthfuls.

"Couple of girls spatting over some boy," I replied, "I had them kiss and make up."

Sally smiled, "I heard they more than kissed as they made up!"

"I just taught them that at Oak Hill, we all care and love each other," I summarised.

"Well, I hope you save some of your seed for me, I will never get pregnant if you give it to all the girls here," Sally commented.

I slipped my hand under the table, and under her skirt. She whimpered, as I inserted a finger into her, whilst my thumb found her clit.

I used my free hand to insert food into my mouth as the other finger fucked Sally.

Her moaning had started to get the attention of the other staff members at the table. I just shot them all a mind your own business glare, as I pleasured my woman.

It was like the scene from When Harry met Sally, though Sally was not acting when she came loudly in the canteen. Most of the students were now looking at her, as her cheeks were flushed red from the heat of her orgasm.

I withdrew my fingers and presented them to her to clean with her mouth, which she dutifully did.

After lunch I returned to my office to review the results of the exam questions I had added. The first 84 papers were returned. There answers were: -

1, What is your sexual preference, Str, Bi or Gay? 76 str, 3 bi and 5 gay.

2, Are you a virgin? 54 yes and 30 no.

3, What is your biggest sexual fantasy? This was the most interesting answer, and I had real fun reading through them.

I collated the yes to the virgin question, with the desired to be fucked by an older guy. They were 23 girls who fell into this category, and I was determined to help them out.

I was pleased to see that 5 of the girls, shared my uniform fetish, they too would be invited to my office.

Of the gay students, 3 were boys, whereas the other 2 were girls, and virgins to boot. I decided these girls would need to love each other, whilst I watched of course.

My inbox pinged again; Sally sent me the 2nd year results. We had 102 students in the second year, and their results were: -

1, What is your sexual preference, Str, Bi or Gay? 93 str, 1bi and 8 gay.

2, Are you a virgin? 22 yes and 80 no.

3, What is your biggest sexual fantasy, again some really kinky ones, but again I collated the virgins with older men fantasy's. And the one girl with a uniform fetish.

I was surprised to see 2 boys also had uniform fetishes, so I decided I would become their mentors.

At 4.30pm the bell went to announce the end of the school day, and I stood by my terrace and watched the students leave.

Sally came in with the year 3 results, we had 73 third years and I looked at their answers: -

1, What is your sexual preference, Str, Bi or Gay? 71 str. 0 bi and 2 gay.

2, Are you a virgin? 47 yes and 26 no.

I collated the fantasy's again, adding the girls to my spreadsheet.

I was feeling more than aroused at the prospect of deflowering so many young

women. I reached out and grabbed Sally's tie, and led her to my ensuite bedroom.

I removed her black blazer, before I grabbed the front of her shirt, and ripped it open sending buttons flying everywhere.

She when to work on my the trousers, and soon my cock was sliding into her. I pounded her for a few minutes before I pulled out. I flipped her on to her front and re-entered her from behind.

I was fucking her hard, and she loved it. I grabbed her tie, and pulled it back causing her head and back to arch backwards. I mashed my mouth to hers as she moaned into my mouth.

"YES MR CRANE!" she screamed, "BREED ME, MAKE ME YOURS!"

Her free hand had wondered under her, and she started to play with her clit as I rammed her from behind.

"YES, OH JESUS FUCKING CHRIST YES!" she screamed as she came.

The convulsions of her pussy, sent me over the edge, and I flooded her womb with my seed.

I collapsed on top of her, pinning her to the bed. We stayed there for a few minutes, regaining our composure.

I rolled off of her on to the bed, I was totally spent. Sally stood up and left the room, whilst I laid there still recovering.

She returned a few minutes later, she must have changed her shirt as it was fully buttoned, and her tie was neatly back in place. She slipped her blazer back on and buttoned it.

She walked over to me, and started to put my softening cock back into my trousers.

"So where do you want to go for dinner tonight?" she asked me.