The New Headmaster Pt. 04

Story Info
I assert my control as the academy reopens.
3.4k words
4.49
13.3k
8

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 05/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I awoke to the sound of my on-suite shower going and Sally happily singing as she washed her body. I had started to have serious feelings for Sally, though I did not feel guilty about fuckin as many women as I could.

I got up, put my amulet around my neck, and headed to the kitchen to put on a pot of coffee, and made us both lite a breakfast. Today was the first day that we had students retuning to the academy since I took over ownership.

As I sipped my coffee, Sally came into the kitchen. She was wearing her uniform skirt and the white blouse, but her collar was open and she had not yet put her tie on.

She gave me a quick kiss on the lips, "Good morning, big day today?"

I nodded, "Yes, time to turn around the failing pass rate, and turn Oak Hill back into a profitable business."

Sally was browsing through her phone whilst she ate.

Suddenly she dropped her toast in shock, "Fucking hell, John has been arrested for lude behaviour in a public loo!"

"What?" I inquired.

"Yes, apparently he was caught blowing some bloke, and was caught in the act by a copper," she said reading the details, "I never pegged him for being a poofter?"

I chuckled to myself, "That might explain his betrayal of you, perhaps his guilt had led to his sabotaging your marriage?"

"Perhaps?" Sally said, not really believing what she was reading.

She was clearly in shock, but I decided not to pursue the issue any further for now.

I headed off and grabbed a shower, leaving Sally to her own thoughts.

A little while later, I had dried myself and thrown on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt. Robert my tailor had my uniform delivered to the academy after he had altered it.

Sally was waiting for me in the living room. My cock twitched as she was just smoothing her tie out after tying a perfect knot.

I fired her a quick smile, "You, OK?"

"Yeah, just a bit of a shock that's all," she replied.

I walked over to her and scooped her up in my arms holding her close, "You do not have to worry about John any longer," I said looking her in the eyes, "I will take care of you from now on."

Her eyes welled up, "I'm not sure when I have ever been this happy."

I kissed her forehead, "Soon the divorce will be done, and you and I will be free to marry and start a family."

Through her tears, Sally smiled, "I cannot wait to be your wife."

I took her left hand in mine and slipped the wedding and engagement rings from her finger and tossed them over my shoulder.

I kissed the red indent on her finger where the rings had been, "I will replace both of those with rings based on love."

She thrust forward and mashed her mouth to mine. It was at that point I realised I was definitely falling in love with Sally.

The kisses turned passionate, and after a minute I had her skirt hiked up around her waist, with her panties pulled to the side with my cock slipping in and out of her whilst I had her pinned to the wall.

It did not take long for me to fire my load into her womb, but sadly she did not cum this time. I could tell by the look on her face that she was not overly bothered as long as I was satisfied. I slipped my cock out of her snatch, and fingered her to her own climax. She seductively licked her juices off of my fingers.

She then said all matter of fact, "Come on we will be late for work!"

We both burst out laughing, "Don't worry, I know the owner."

Sally rearranged her clothing, and donned her blazer whilst I grabbed my things.

We jumped in my DB11 and headed off to the academy.

Whilst I drove, I called my lawyer on the phone, "Hi Maria, it is Alan."

"Hi Alan," My lawyer, Maria Adams replied.

"Just calling to see where we are with Sally Thorn's divorce," I asked.

There was a pause on the other end, before Maria continued nervously, "We are juggling a couple of other cases at the moment."

I lift my hand to my amulet, "But this will be your top priority?"

I momentary pause on the call.

"Absolutely, we are moving along nicely, we will be serving papers this morning," she said cheerfully.

I gave a quick glance to Sally to make sure she was OK, she returned my look and smiled that she was alright.

I turned my attention back to the phone call, "Maria, last night John was arrested for giving a blowjob in a public toilet, can we get that added to the papers?"

"Fucking hell, this just got a hell of a lot easier," Maria proclaimed, "I will look into it Alan."

"Thanks Maria, speak soon," I hung up and there was an awkward silence in the car.

Sally was unconsciously rubbing the spot where her rings had been.

"Last night, you seemed to enjoy the sex with the girl," I asked her trying to break the mood.

Her face lit up, "Oh yes, that was the first time I did anything with another girl," she bit her lower lip as if ashamed to admit, "I fucking loved it, not as good as your cock, but it was great."

"Well since I can fuck any of the girls I want, I don't see any reason why you can't either," I told her.

"Are you sure you I can have sex with others?" she asked.

"Sure, as long as it is only girls, the only cock you will service is mine," I told her.

She nodded, "Absolutely, I will not fuck any other men, only you."

We soon arrived at Oak Hill and I parked the car. Sally gave me a quick peck on the lips, before heading to her own office.

I stopped by my office, Sarah and her team were already hard at work finishing my office.

"Hi boss," Sarah said cheerfully as I walked in.

"How is it going?" I asked.

"Great, the boys started at 6 this morning," she said, clearly proud of her workers, "Dave and Tom have finished up the plumbing and electrics, so it is just the finishing touches."

"You've really out done yourself this time," I told her, "There might be a bonus in it for you."

Sarah stepped closer to me so no one else could hear, "I'd take my bonus in the same form as last night."

She winked and her statement hung in the air for a moment.

"I'm sure that can be arranged," I said as I gave her arse a little squeeze before heading to my temporary office.

Hanging in the meeting room was a suit bag. I opened it to find my uniform, now tailored to my body.

I stripped and redressed, and as I finished buttoning my jacket Sally walked in.

She wolf-whistled at me, "Looking might fine Mr Crane."

"Right back at you Mrs Thorn," I replied.

Sally then became all business, "I have assembled the staff in the staff room for inspection, and the students will be arriving in the main hall at 10am."

I put my amulet of power in my trouser pocket as I prepared to leave.

We headed to the staff room together. I could hear the murmurs of dissent coming through the door. I held my arm out to stop Sally, as I waited just outside the door to listen to the complaints of my employees.

I smiled when I heard Grace telling another female teacher that the uniform was not so bad now, she had time to get used to it.

I stepped through the door and the room fell silent.

"Good morning," I said to the assembled staff.

I slowly scanned the room, several of the teachers stood as I entered. Good I thought, these will be the more compliant ones.

Near the back was a brunette woman, around her mid-30's. She was wearing the uniform, but her collar was open, and her tie hung low.

I shot a glance at Sally, who called to the woman, "Miss Shaw, would you please come over here."

Debbie Shaw looked up from her phone with a look of distain on her face, "What?"

Sally's face turned more severe, her finger pointing to an imaginary spot in front of her, "Get your fucking arse over here!"

A little taken back Debbie rose and like a prisoner heading for the gallows, walked slowly towards us.

The room was silent, and the atmosphere was thick with anticipation as to how this power struggle would play out.

Debbie finally stood before me. Her blouse was not tucked into her skirt, her shoes were a navy blue, and her hair hung loosely around her shoulders.

I looked her up and down, "Miss Shaw, do you think your appearance is acceptable?"

"I'm wearing your fucking uniform, so stop your bitching," she practically spat the words.

I closed my eyes as I composed myself, "Miss Shaw, do you want to continue working here?"

"Yeah," she replied like a petulant child

"Then I suggested you go with Mrs Thorn here to the ladies' room and returned forthwith looking more presentable," I said to her narrowing my eyes, "I will discuss your punishment upon your return".

Now under my spell Debbie became fully compliant, "Yes Mr Crane, I am really sorry".

I nodded to Sally, who nodded back and took Debbie by the arm and led her out of the room.

"Anymore of you arseholes want to test my patience?" I said scanning the room, "At the beginning of the next term I have 6 new teachers starting here, that means 6 of you will not be needed."

I let my words sink in before I continued, "Miss Shaw has moved to the head of the list of those who's services will no longer be required, but she still can get herself off the list."

Their silence told me my words were having the desired effect.

I put my hand into my pocket and rubbed the amulet of power.

"You will all do as I command," I told them, "If you see me doing anything, regardless of the activity, you will not question it."

The group in unison replied, "Yes Mr Crane."

"Ladies, if I tell you to perform a sexual act, you will without question," I continued.

All the women in unison replied, "Yes Mr Crane."

"Also, if Mrs Thorn asked you to perform a sexual act on her you will obey," I added.

Again, all the women replied, "Yes Mr Crane."

Just then Sally and Debbie returned to the room. Sally took her place at my side, and Debbie stood before me for inspection. Her hair was now tied up in a neat bun. Her blouse was now buttoned to the collar, and her black tie perfectly knotted in the Windsor style.

She still did not have her blazer on, but now her blouse was tucked in, it showed off her curves.

"Miss Shaw, you have been found in breach of the uniform code," I looked at her, revelling in my new found authority, "How do you plead?"

She looked down at her feet like a scolded child, "Guilty sir."

"Your punishment will be to take my cock into your mouth and blow me until I cum all over your face, understood?" I commanded her.

Debbie without question raised the hem of her skirt to allow herself to kneel before me. I opened the two buttons of my jacket, letting it hang open.

Debbie reached up and got to work opening my trousers and fished out my cock. She licked the tip, before sliding it into her mouth. I let out a soft moan as I grew in her mouth. The collective room full of the teaching staff was silent except for the sounds of Debbie's mouth working my cock, and my satisfied moans.

Within a minute I had grown to my full length, but Debbie was only taking the first 3-inches.

Sally reached for the back of Debbie's head and pushed her on to my cock, "Get it in your fucking throat bitch."

Debbie gagged as my cock entered her throat. Sally held her head in place as Debbie fought for air.

Finally, Sally released her, and she came up coughing. Debbie took several deep breaths before returning to my cock, this time taking me deep into her throat with every stroke.

My balls boiled as my release become inevitable, "Wank my cock and get ready for a facial."

Debbie did as commanded as I quickly fired several ropes of jism onto her face. When I was done, I nodded at her to clean me up and put my cock away.

When she was done, she stayed on the floor, "Thank you Mr Crane for teaching me the error of my ways."

Sally addressed the room, "The students will be arriving in the hall in 20-minutes, make sure you are all there."

All the staff rose, as I turned to leave, Debbie was still on her knees trying to get my seed out of her eye.

As we walked to the main hall Sally said, "They will do as they are told now after your demonstration of dominance."

"Yes, hopefully they will now all fall into line," I replied.

Sally chuckled, "Debbie's tongue looks like it could give my snatch a good licking."

"She is all yours sweetheart," I said, and gave her bum a little pinch.

We poked our heads around the doorway to the hall, it was full with around 150 students. They were all dress casual, each demonstrating their own individual tastes. There were nerds, goths, jocks and even a few princesses pruning themselves in their little makeup mirrors.

I checked with the two receptionists that the uniforms stores were stocked and ready, they confirmed that they were.

The other staff members took their seats in the front row of the hall. I gave my amulet another quick rub, before entering the hall and taking to the stage. Sally followed me onto the stage, and stood just off to my side.

"Good morning students, my name is Mr Crane, and I am the new owner and headmaster of Oak Hill." I said addressing the crowd.

I turned, and beckoned Sally to step forward, "This is deputy headmistress Mrs Thorn, you will obey her every command as you would my own."

Sally nodded to the crowd before stepping back.

"Oak Hill has a fine tradition of turning out the best professionals of the future," I started to pace up and down the width of the stage, "But there is a cancer that has taken hold of this fine institution that threatens its very future."

"Mrs Thorn and I will route out this cancer, and restore this academy to it's former glory," I said trying to look as many of the students in the eyes as I strolled.

I stopped and pointed to the assembled group, "This cancer is you, all off you, faculty as well."

I resumed my pacing like a lion preparing to pounce, "You have all let this academy and yourselves down with your lack of focus and discipline."

Several of the students shift uncomfortably in their chairs.

I could sight of Debbie in the front row as she licked a stray drop of my cum from her cheek.

This made me smile before I continued, "I gave the staff a choice to stay and conform to my rules, or leave."

I stopped and glared, "I will not be giving the students the same choice, you will obey and become the best that you can be."

I glanced at Sally; she was enjoying this power trip as much as me.

"DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME!" I screamed at them.

Most jumped in their seats as they collectively replied, "YES MR CRANE."

I paused to savour my control over this group of people.

I continued, "After this assembly you will return to your home rooms, then each class will be called in turn to the new uniform stores."

"You will be kitted out with enough uniform to last you a week," I announced, "from the stores you will go to the gym changing rooms and put your uniforms on."

I beckoned Sally to step forward again, "Your form tutor and Mrs Thorn will be on hand to teach you how to wear your uniforms properly."

"If you have any piercing's other than a simple stud for each ear, you will have to remove them," I continued, "If your makeup is like a cheap whore, you will be instructed on the correct amount."

"After you are all attired correctly you can have your lunch," I said.

I walked to a small table and picked up an exam paper, "After lunch you will all sit this exam so we can get a proper base line of your abilities, you will answer all questions honestly and without fail."

Sally stepped forward, "Dismissed."

The staff and students silently started to file out of the hall.

I whispered into Sally's ear, "You are getting off on this, aren't you?"

"Abso-fucking-lutly," she replied as she playfully pinched my bottom.

I returned to my office, as Sally left to supervise the issuing of the uniforms.

I busied myself with emails and phone calls. I had an email confirming Sally's husband had been served the divorce papers on the steps of the police station he was taken too after his arrest.

Reception called me, to let me know that Robert, my tailor was here with his daughter for an interview. I asked her to show them in to the other meeting room.

I entered the room and Robert, and his daughter 19-year-old Suzie stood up to greet me.

"Thanks for seeing us, Alan, how is the suit?" Robert said, extending his hand.

I shook his hand, "Perfect as always Bob."

Robert pointed to his daughter, "You remember Suzie, don't you?"

I out stretched my hand to her, and she took it, "Of course, how are you doing Suzie."

Suzie gave a nervous smile, "Fine thank you Mr Crane."

I gestured for them to take a seat, "So your father tells me you would like to be a vet?"

"Yes sir, it is all I have dreamed of doing," she replied, shifting in her chair.

Robert chimed in, "If you spent more time studying, and less time dreaming you would have gotten into university by now!"

I could see the girl's confidence was shattered by her father's lack of faith in her.

"Well, I'm sure we can get you back on track," I interjected trying to lift the mood.

"That depends on how much this is going to cost me?" Robert said bluntly.

I slipped my hand into my pocket and touch my amulet, "Well, we can't put a price on your child's future can we."

Robert stammered, "Ah, no, of course not."

"Excellent, it is £1000 per term, and she can start today," I informed him.

"Yes, yes of course," Robert said.

I led Robert to the reception area and informed the receptionist to take payment and enrol Suzie.

I was pleased as I escorted her down the corridors that most of the students were now properly attired.

Our first stop was the uniform stores, where we got her kitted out. The next stop was the gym changing room. It was full of students getting dressed.

I found Sally giving a Windsor knot lesson to a couple of girls.

She looked up and smiled as I approached, "This is Suzie, a first-year student that has just joined us."

Sally smiled at her, "Hi, and welcome to Oak Hill, I'm deputy headmistress Thorn."

"Can you get her allocated to a class for the exam this afternoon?" I asked Sally.

"Sure thing Mr Crane," Sally said, before leading Suzie away, "This way love, lets get you properly dressed."

I took one last look around the gym and my cock tingled at the sight of all these lovely looking young adult women, neatly dressed in their uniforms. This was going to be fun.