All Comments on 'The New House Ch. 01'

by Kent100

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Helpless

That's how it would have to happen to me. I got ohhhh so hard. Who finds me and what do they do? Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SOOO gOooD

That story was sooo good. When I was done reading it, I reamed my ass with my 9" dildo until my dickclit shot my cream everywhere, and then I ate it all up. What kind of a slut would I be if I let any cum go to waste? I wish the guy had begged his captors to pound his ass! He should have pleaded with them to stuff him full of cock, to fill him up like the cock-loving whore he is!

That's what I did when I went to a construction site. A guy asked me if I was looking for a good time, and I said yes. He whipped out his cock and I started sucking it right there! His friends all whipped out there dicks and formed a circle around me, and I jerked and sucked all of those pricks! Then they took off my pants and all raved about how sexy and round my ass is, that is before they filled it with their dicks! There were 8 total, and all of them fucked me up the ass. I just begged them for more, screaming "Fuck my slutty ass! This bitch needs cock up his ass! Stretch it out and cum inside it!!" The guys did just that, and the whole time I had dicks to jerk and suck. I came so many times just from sucking dick and being fucked up the ass! I'm such a nasty slut to cum just from being gangbanged! Then as the last guy was fucking me up the ass, he came, and all of the other guys around me jizzed my face, body, mouth, everywhere!! I ate a lot of it like a good cumslut, and gave the first guy my underwear and a key to my house... and here he is now.

He has me doggy writing this. Oh godddd, he's fucking me up the ass so hard!! yes!!! ilove it!! fuck my ass, stud! ream that tight fuckhole! it was masde for your cock! keep going! I love being fucked up the ass!! oh god... nooo dont pull out. please let me be your whore and fuck me. i need your cock up my ass filling me! i wnat to feel you squirting in my ass... YESSSS PLUNGE IT BAKC IN!!! YOUR COCK IS GETING BIGGR AND yes NOW ITS CUMMING IN MY ASS!! OH GOD I'M CUMMING TOO! I'M SQUIRTING ALL MY PUSSYBOY JUICES JUST FROM BEING FUCKED UP THE ASS YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
I'm a straight girl

This is SOOOOOOOOOOO friggin

HOTTT!!!

I wish I could have watched

goolappergoolapperover 17 years ago
RedAss Is HotAss

Keep up the great work Kent. As far as I'm concerned you rule the GayMale Category....Hehehe....Any po'Dudette who's had their ass whipped then fucked till they SquirtOff

would hav'ta AGREE!!! Can't wait to read more & more of the adventures of the Pal's Dad...

Really appreciate the work you are doing. This is real man-2-man sex not that "okay, I sucked you, now its yer turn to suck my l'il thingie" crapola that predominates gay lit... I've got your Prof bookmarked so I won't "miss" any of your work..

theycallmecyclonetheycallmecyclonealmost 16 years ago
how.. scary...

i dont know why but the helplessness of the situation scared me a little... but i'm also a little excited... hmmm, i may have to explore that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
cocklover

ooh yes please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous