The New Kid Next Door Pt. 09

Story Info
Ready for action he rides me.
1.5k words
4.69
10.5k
5

Part 9 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom I can't, my cock is tender, my balls ache, my hole needs a minute or two." Ryan said smiling.

Ryan and I got under the covers, Ryan naturally half on me, his cock now soft on my hip, his head on my shoulder, I pulled him in close and we napped for an hour. I woke needing to pee, Ryan was sound asleep, I rolled him over trying not to wake him.

"Tom what are you doing?" Ryan asked me.

"I have to pee babe, before my bladder explodes." I said leaning in to kiss him.

Ryan laid there, naked in the middle of the bed, I came out of the washroom, his legs spread his cock half mast, this look on his face.

"Ready for one more?" Ryan asked me.

"Only one?" I responded.

I grabbed his legs and pulled him closer to the edge of the bed, I got on top of him my legs straddling his face, his cock just below me, his cock twitched, quickly getting harder as it twitched. Ryan laid the waiting for my cock to invade his mouth, l laid on top of him, my cock sunk to the base of his mouth, I rolled us over him on top of me.

Ryan was quick to start pumping his cock into my mouth, I too fed him mine, I rolled us over again, this time I fucked his mouth, pushing my cock to the limit, Ryan took in a breath when he could. My cock felt so good in his tight throat, he continued to swallow my cock, the action of his throat muscles on my cock was incredible, I slurped and swallowed him pulling him into me, making his hips slam my mouth.

The sensation of his mouth and throat, with his cock slamming my mouth my balls quickly reacted, Ryan pulled my cock in even deeper. My cock exploded, my balls pulled in tight, I flooded Ryan's throat with cum, my cock did not seem to stop. Once my orgasm stopped I went into overdrive with Ryan's cock, I sucked down hard, I pulled his hips in tight, my throat muscles worked his cock, Ryan's breathing labored, his balls in tight beside his cock, his cock swelled and I was given my reward, Ryan blew so much cum into me. I sucked him dry milking every drop from him.

We lay there beside each other breathless, my balls ached, my cock sensitive, I needed a break, my cock could not be touched for a while now.

"Swim?" Ryan asked me.

"You Swim I will get something ready for dinner." I said to him.

I slowly got up, Ryan stood by the bed, waiting for a kiss.

"Tom is your cock as sensitive as mine is right now?" Ryan asked me.

"Yeah not even sure I could hold it to pee." I said laughing.

Ryan headed out to the pool, I found something for us to have for dinner, Lasagna I had made and frozen for just this occasion.

Ryan dove in, doing laps and his signature flips to show me his ass. I dove in, my cock immediately started to tingle, my cock was having a reaction to the water in the pool, when I surfaced Ryan was there to kiss me.

"Tom my cock tingles, kind of burns a bit feels really weird."Ryan said to me.

I laughed, he wrapped his arms around me as we exited the pool, I took us to the lounger Ryan between my legs. Both our cocks soft.

"Ryan its the chlorine in the pool we have had so much sex in the last two days ours cocks are sensitive to the pool water." I said laughing.

Ryan grabbed his own soft cock, it was a tinge of red, mine too looked battered and worn, but dam it felt so good. I tried to touch my own cock but it too was sore. I got up to get something to put on our cocks so we could resume the fun later. I found an ointment that would fix us right back up, I got dinner prepared Ryan set the table, helping me prepare the meal.

We toasted our wine, then enjoyed our meal, we decided on a movie as our cocks could not handle any activity just yet. We found a movie we could agree on a gay love story, Ryan and I snuggled in and watched the movie, it was nice to just sit and enjoy each other. The movie was good, we both enjoyed it, Ryan and I decided to go to bed, I reached out to touch his cock, but he quickly pulled back.

"Tom please not yet it's still a bit sensitive." Ryan said cringing.

I grabbed my own cock it too did not want any attention whatsoever, seems Ryan and I would only be sleeping tonight, this being Sunday night it would be our last full night together. I held him close he and I kissing before we settled in for the night. Ryan's cock against my thigh, his cock soft for the very first time ever.

I woke around two thirty, Ryan was still half on me, his cock now semi erect, I slipped out to pee, then got back in with him, his cock now looked to be more of a better color than before. Mine too was not so tingly as it was when we went to bed. Ryan quickly snuggled back in close to me, I laid there awake, I would miss having him in my bed, he had become so important to me now.

I slowly dozed off, being woken up to Ryan's lips on my cock, it felt so good to wake to him sucking me, I quickly repositioned him so his cock was directly in front of my face, what a beautiful cock it really was, perfectly shaped, proportioned just right to match his body, his ball sack just the right size to hold his perfectly shaped orbs that held his wonderful creamy cream that I loved so much, I spread Ryan's legs, that hole still so perfect, tight, pinkish brown, the center pulled together so tight.

Ryan naturally went to sit on my mouth he loved me to rim his perfect ass, I ran my tongue along his crack, I rolled my tongue around his tight cavity, Ryan always moaned when I did this. I gently pressed the tip of my tongue to his crater, Ryan quickly opened up to allow me access to his hole, my tongue slid in I found his sweet spot, and slowly manipulated it.

"Oh Tom yes please right there Tom, Oh you know how to make me Scream." Ryan said his voice so much higher.

I continued to rim his hole, I could spend the rest of the day with my tongue in his ass, I slid my tongue along the back of his penis, Ryan was going crazy. He quickly pulled off my mouth grabbing the lube, slicking me up and slamming his ass on my eight inch rock hard cock.

"Oh Tom that feels so good."Ryan moaned to me.

Ryan was riding me like a bronco, he needed my cock in him, his ass wanted it, it needed it in him. I flipped us over without removing my cock, I pinned Ryan on his back his legs on my chest, I would give him what he wanted, what he needed. He would feel how I made mad passionate love to him, he would take my cock, he would feel it deep inside of him, he would know how much I loved and adored him.

Ryan and I made love for twenty minutes, my balls ready to burst, I leaned in and kissed him, I grabbed his cock lubed him up and stroked out a load, as he shot I shot, I flooded him with my semen, he would feel it deep inside of him. The look on his face was incredible, he looked like his brain had orgasmed, I let his legs down and collapsed beside him.

This was by far the best one so far, it was with passion and feeling, without being all mushy. For both of us it had to be one of the best orgasms we had ever had. I laid there winded, Ryan rolled on top of me, his head on my chest, his arms holding on to my sides, he soon dozed off me right behind him, we both woke at the same time, we both needed breakfast.

Ryan kissed me and ran off to pee and drain my load, I went to the kitchen to make us coffee, again I knew I would miss simple things like this. Ryan came in the kitchen pulled me in tight.

"Love you." he said as he kissed me.

"Love you too." I told him.

Ryan walked out the back door within seconds a loud splash, he did his usual laps, then his signature flip, I would never tire of looking at that beautiful ass. I brought us out coffee, Ryan no longer walked around with a constant hard on, his cock semi erect at best, seems I had tamed the wild beast. Ryan sat between my legs sipping his coffee.