The New Kid Next Door Pt. 08

Story Info
Ryan and I explore more of each other.
1.8k words
4.7
8.9k
5

Part 8 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ryan whats wrong did I hurt you?" I asked so terrified.

"No Tom you know you could never do that to me, I want to be with you Tom I'm in love with you, it's not fair that we can't be together because of age, you should be able to be with the man or woman you love as long as they are of legal age and not related of course." Ryan said his face in my chest.

I held him close.

"Yes you're right Babe but people would talk, they would call me a child molester they would call you, a user or that you are looking for a sugar Daddy, and then there is your parents right across the street from me. Do you think they would take this very well their son with a man they trusted, and he is having sex with their son?" I asked him.

"Still not fair or right, you're no child molester, I'm not looking for a sugar daddy, I love you and you love me, the age makes no difference to me." Ryan said full out crying.

"Okay Babe relax, lets not spend our day crying and feeling bad lets enjoy each other till the time comes for you to go home, you can sneak over when you can, we can make something work here. Okay Babe? Who Loves You? I leaned in and licked and sucked his earlobe, oh is that a smile I see?" I said to him changing the mood.

I grabbed a towel and dried him off, I took my time to enjoy every square inch of his beautiful body, so I would remember it when he was not here with me. Ryan took a towel then dried me off, he too took his time, nothing rushed making sure I was dry everywhere. We got dressed up and headed out, Ryan was fun to watch in the local Flea Market, we had fun, putting on over sized hats, horsing around,Ryan put a vintage dress in front of himself, he actually made a very pretty woman, no facial hair, the long curly blonde hair, he was adorable.

We looked around for over an hour, not finding anything as we did not need anything, we decided to go out for lunch, a fine dining establishment. We had wine, appetizers a full meal, then dessert. Ryan and I decided to call it our official first date, we would get to know each other, with clothes on, we talked, about everything, the future the past, the present. I could see Ryan in my future for some reason, I knew I loved this young man.

Ryan and I went for a walk thru the park it was a beautiful day, and elderly lady came up and said something about father and son in the park, Ryan quickly corrected her telling her I was his boyfriend. The look on her face said it all, Ryan and I walked away hand in hand.

Ryan and I walked thru the park we got some funny looks, and others never gave us a second look, I was starting to wonder, could we make this work, could Ryan and I make this work for us both? When we got to the car I opened the door for him, he got in, I got in and we were on our way.

"This was the best first date ever Tom, you are so sweet." Ryan said to me.

"Thanks Babe you should be treated like a Prince, my Prince, I would always treat you that way." I told him.

"I really do love you Tom Matthews." Ryan said.

"Love you too Babe." I said to him taking his hand in mine.

I pulled his hand to my mouth and kissed it, then licked it.

"Tom yuk why did you do that?" Ryan asked me.

"Yuk well that's nice, I've licked you before in all kinds of places might I add, and I never got a yuk before." I said to him.

Ryan pulled in close and licked my neck, a real wet sloppy lick, he laughed so hard, I wiped it off and licked my hand smiling.

"Oh Babe you taste so delicious." I said laughing.

"Tom you're so bad, you make me so dam horny." Ryan said smiling.

When we got home we stripped and went for a swim, Ryan wrapped his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. I simply fell backwards, his lips on mine, we kissed till we needed air. Ryan and I sat poolside him on my chest me laid back in the lounger, this could be our life, I earned good money my house paid off, Ryan could attend university we could make this work. Then I thought about it, his parents Terry and Shirley, how would they take this their son, their eighteen year old son with a man more that twice his age, living together across the street.

"Tom what are you thinking about?" Ryan asked.

"You and me and a possible future for us, I may have to sell my house and move , you're parents would be wild if they knew their son was with the neighbour. The man they trusted with their son" I told him.

"Tom I am no boy you know that." Ryan insisted.

"Ryan I know that but to your parents will always see you as their son their little boy, they will always see you as a child, their child." I told him.

"Tom instead of worrying about all this lets talk to them when they get back we can sit them down like adults and discuss this, first I will tell them I'm gay, that I met a man a really wonderful man, an older man who loves me so much and I want to live with him." Ryan said to me.

Was he for real? This eighteen year old was making a whole lot of sense here.

"Babe I dread the point when we would all have to sit down and discuss this , think I may wear a bullet proof vest just in case." I said laughing.

"Not to worry I will protect you my big strong man." Ryan said kissing me.

"Tom I am eighteen they can't stop me from moving out can they?" Ryan said to me.

"No I guess they really can't, it would just be nice if they were kind of okay with it is all, so you can go back to visit them without it all being really weird and uncomfortable." I told him.

"You're right Tom but maybe it would take time for them to process it all, maybe I tell them I'm gay first, then we spring you on them later." Ryan said to me.

I have to say he had this figured out, if we hit them with all of it in one night they may lose it or come unglued, or call the police, but if we broke it in stages it just might work.

Without a word I went to get up, I picked up Ryan and took him to the bedroom, laid him in the middle of the bed, folded him up and put my tongue to his hole, I wanted him I needed him I wanted to seed him. I slid my tongue along his crack, my tongue driving into his hole, Ryan was moaning, holding himself spread open, my tongue slid in deep, I wet his hole licking him in all the right places.

"Oh Tom please I need you in me, do it now please." Ryan begged me.

I grabbed the lube slicked up my cock, pressed it so his tight hole, my cock slowly slid in his ass swallowing me to the base. I held it there till his ass adjusted to the intrusion.

"Do it Tom give it to me please." Ryan pleaded with me.

I started slow, I could see the look on his face was a mix of pleasure and pain.

"Harder Tom, I need it harder." Ryan urged me.

I soon was pushing in harder, my balls slapping his ass with every thrust, we quickly changed position doggy style, now I could really give it to him. Not sure how much longer I could go he had my cock in a vice, he soon learned how to control his butt muscles milking my cock as I slid it in and out of him. We switched back to him on his back legs on my shoulders, I now gave it to him, I wet his cock with lube and jerked him as I pounded his ass.

Ryan was the first to blow his load, he shot his face then his chest, his abs and his chest again, Ryan's ass tightened it's grip on my cock my cock exploded, I shot rope after rope of cum into him, my orgasm never seemed to end. Ryan and I laid side by side till we got our breath back. We looked at each other, smiled.

"Again Tom?" Ryan asked.

"I need a few minutes before I can do that again Ryan, Feed me." I told him.

Ryan straddled my mouth with his cock, he did not wait he pressed his cock to my mouth, I opened up his cock disappeared in me, I sucked down as his cock pistoned my mouth, his balls slapping my chin, my hand went to his ass, I slid my finger in his wet slick hole, I quickly found the spot I needed.

"Oh Tom Oh Oh, yes right there Tom, press it there, TOM, YESSS." Ryan screamed.

Ryan flooded my mouth in beautiful white cream, his cock never seemed to stop squirting, I rolled it in my mouth to savor it, Ryan came in for a kiss and got a mouthful of his delicious cream, Ryan sucked my tongue into his mouth, trying to get more of his load in himself.

Ryan and I laid there, I looked at him he was spent, I wanted more, I pulled him into a sixty nine, his cock responded quickly, so quickly he could get rock hard. Ryan slowly started to push his cock into my mouth, in and out, I spread his cheeks putting a finger in his hole the cum I had deposited slowly dripping out of him, my index finger disappeared into Ryan, soon I had the second one in there as well.

Ryan sucked down on my cock his index finger wet and slid in me, he found my spot and manipulated it, I was breathing hard, it was hard to concentrate on sucking his cock, then wham my cock shot, Ryan choked, then sucked harder, my cock shot more and more into him.

Once I came back I sucked down, my fingers soon found the right spot to massage, Ryan was becoming very vocal an very loud.

"Oh my Yes Tom Please Yes There, Oh Yeah Yeah Tom Oh Oh Yes Tom Suck it TOM," Ryan screamed my name as he filled me full of cum, I was not going to share this load. I licked him clean, Ryan rolled off me, laying there catching his breath. I got up on one elbow looked at Ryan.

"One more time?" I asked smiling.