All Comments on 'The New Kid Next Door Pt. 13'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

This is getting good. Great writing.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Keep it going!

I like the fact that he is looking out for the entire family.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The twist of Terry being a closeted gay man and breaking down to tell Tom was an unexpected but interesting surprise. But now it seems that not only has Terry been lusting for Tom, but Tom is very close to having sex with Terry. Nothing about that is right. This is a vulnerable man that Tom has been lying to and having sex for awhile now with his barely legal teenage son. Not just sex, but they have fallen in love with each other and even discussed how to tell Ryan’s parents about them as a couple. And now Tom is considering sex with Terry. Not only is that cheap and slutty of Tom, but it is wildly disrespectful to Ryan and also to Terry. Dishonesty and incesty sex relationships with a son and father when both of them have experienced new and kinda traumatic events of late. This really paints Tom as a shitty, selfish, dick-driven narcissistic asshole. Is this how you want your main character to be? Don’t go there please.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES