All Comments on 'The New Kid Next Door Pt. 14'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
Bi47Bi47almost 4 years ago
Excellent 😍😍😍😍😍😍

It has been a excellent story and getting better 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 I through the daughter was going to come out a day she was a lesbian. Definitely can't wait for next chapter when then fun begins. Two men that suppose to be together is happening. Great story.😍😍😍😍😍😍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Wow what a great story I’m loving it. Can’t wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

One of best series I've ever read.Waiting for more stories on NEW KID NEXT DOOR series

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Everybody loves cock

Love the way that both father and son are gay but mother and daughter are straight... everybody loves cock! That’s the way it should be...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I can’t believe the comments are all praising this story. I get that it is erotic fantasy but I don’t find selfishness, dishonesty, and cock-driven lust above all decency to be hot nor erotic. It is ludicrous that the mother was not present to tell her kids of the divorce, it is unbelievable that Ryan (18 and deeply in love/list with Tom himself having just spent days of almost non-stop fucking and sucking) would react maturely and objectively like he did saying Tom needed to be there for his dad before him. It was laughable that Megan who hardly has spent anytime with Tom would go to him with her issue about sex and openly talk to a near-stranger and trust his not-so-on-point advice. And it was insulting for Tom to think β€œobviously Terry knows about me and Ryan, we don’t need to talk about it, and I don’t have to have the morals or respect to be honest with him about a really messed up situation.” You know, actually face what I’ve done and see what happens. So many nonsensical things in this chapter. The story has gone off the rails for sure!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ya, I still love the story, but it has gotten to be little too crazy for me. Before you know it, the pizza boy will also be in the mix. I am too young to take this all this in as a plausible reality. I have to leave it for a while, but it was fun to read and gave me great material for my nocturnal imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...