All Comments on 'The New Kid Next Door Pt. 16'

by koksocker333

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Such a great story and am enjoying the happiness of everyone. I’ll still waiting for Tom to take Terry’s anal virginity. Can’t wait for more.

lonelyheartVAlonelyheartVAalmost 4 years ago
Hmm

The kicker: how is Ryan really dealing with all of this?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is devolving into drivel. Nothing here is realistic in the least. One day, Ryan is voraciously fucking and sucking Tom like there is no tomorrow and they are discussing how to make their future work - then about 36 hours later Ryan is going on a date with a new guy, fine with Tom openly kissing his dad in front of him, and discussing how Tom & Terry are going to be together. The scene between Megan and Tom makes no sense. And Tom deciding to let a 16 year old girl drink in his house without discussing it with her dad. And then announcing the idea for all to move in without privately pitching the idea to Terry first (and again it has only been 1.5 days since Terry returned!) is insane. The real topper though is Tom going through the sleeping arrangements - “and Terry will bunk with me...” you know, in the same bed that I’ve been secretly/dishonestly fucking Ryan like madmen up until yesterday.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkoksocker333@koksocker333
I was born in a small town, grew up in a catholic home, went to a French/English school, after grad moved to different parts of Canada, eventually settling in Winnipeg, I am single with two cats, I have a very busy life, with work friends and working out. I enjoy the beach and...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES