The New Me

Story Info
My trainer introduces me to Tiffany.
1.7k words
4.17
23.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When my youngest son left for college, my husband moved into his crash pad in the city full time. It wasn't a surprise; he had been withdrawing for years. It still, however, stung. I went from a busy house wife with 2 sons and a husband to care for to being more or less a very young retired person.

For the first month or two I sulked. Since we didn't divorce there was no big announcement. In truth our friends didn't really know, or at least they didn't let on that they did.

I started going to the gym to pass the time. I had always worked out, but now at 43, I got serious about it. I hired a personal trainer and nutritionist; I made my husband pay for it. The gym became my sanctuary. A yoga class in the morning and a training session in the afternoon, my body started to change, my confidence started to come back, and I started to get a lot of looks from men again. I loved it!

I'm on the taller side, blonde hair, blue eyes. For my 40th I convinced my husband to get me a breast job and I may have gone too big with DD's but was worried that I needed them that big to match my expanding body. Now that my body was snapping back to its younger days, I worried they looked like a midlife crisis.

One day on the way to the gym, I received a text from Steve my trainer.

"I hope you don't mind but I double booked today. My friend Tiffany will be joining us"

I hated it already. For one, I had a massive crush on Steve and cherished our one on one time. Beyond that Tiffany was my husband's mistress's name. I considered throwing a fit. I considered canceling. If I had anything else to do, I would have. Unfortunately, at this point, the gym was my life.

I arrived at the gym (I always wore my work out gear there) and found Steve right away. He could probably see I was annoyed and apologized about double booking immediately. He then promised that Tiffany (that name just went right through me) was going to be fun and not a distraction. I found myself getting a little jealous. Steve was in his mid-twenties and gorgeous. Over six feet, muscular but not too much, Tattoos but not too much, with the most beautiful blue eyes I have ever seen. I had fantasized about him constantly over the past months. Something about how he said her name drove me nuts.

Not surprisingly, Tiffany was late. I had a picture in my head of what she would look like. Platinum blonde hair, long bright nails, lots of make-up, skinny, with giant implants. I was fully ready to hate her.

Steve put me on a treadmill and told me he'd give me extra time. As I walked up hill on the treadmill, Tiffany arrived. She was just what I expected plus a bunch of tattoos. Steve was gushing all over her. She went to change out of her cute little outfit and heels while I climbed the treadmill. I was determined to not only hate her, but to show how much better I was at this than her.

When She came out of the locker room, she was nearly naked. Tiny white shorts that you could see her blue thong through, and a white sports bra. Looking at her tattoos it seemed like way too much. Her breasts, even in a sports bra, were way too much. I felt ok hating her.

Steve made introductions as she hopped on the treadmill next to mine. She reached out and shook my hand as she complimented my yoga pants with a big smile. It almost disarmed me. Over the next 15 minutes we chatted while walking up hill. She was incredibly funny and charming. She was surprisingly self-aware. By the we were moving to weights I started to not only like Tiffany, but realize how lonely I was.

By the end of the workout I felt like it was Tiffany and I vs Steve. He would say the goofy things I usually found cute and we'd both laugh to each other. A way to muscular guy posed in a mirror, we both lost it. Bonding was happening.

When we finished, Tiff (she was Tiff now) asked me what I was doing and if I wanted to grab a drink. She did this in front of Steve, who tried to invite himself but she deflected. I said that I didn't have a change of clothes, but she was more than welcome to come to my place if she wanted. Immediately she said perfect and asked me to wait so she could follow.

We pulled into my driveway 10 minutes later in our work out gear. Tiff gushed over my house. And I gave her the grand tour, she played the grand piano in the living room, grabbed us drinks from the bar in the game room (vodka sodas), complimented our art and furniture, then stopped and went silent when we got to the master bedroom. I had grown used to the California king trellis bed, the mirrored wall, the lush carpeting, The expensive bedding, and the 2 walk-in closets. Her jaw dropped.

She turned to me and told me room was the sexiest room she had ever seen. To which I could only reply wait until you see my bathroom. The bathroom was my masterpiece. All granite and marble, mirrors, make up lights, a chandelier, a shower with a glass wall, and a jacuzzi big enough for 4 adults (it had only had 2, once before this night). She was amazed. She complimented everything and gave me a big hug, saying she couldn't believe she was in a place like this.

She then said "cheers" clinked our glasses and said, "kill it." We both quickly finished our drinks and headed down for more.

Over the next couple of hours, we drank several more vodka sodas. I told her of my marriage problems, she told me about all the guys chasing her. I asked about Steve, she said yes, he was chasing her, but no she wasn't interested. She even offered to bring him over if I wanted and she would leave. I thought that was so sweet, but was having too much fun. We were getting pretty tipsy and I told her I wouldn't let her drive home. She replied that's fine, but our next drink is in that jacuzzi. I didn't think anything of it and said sure.

She made us another round and I went up to draw our bath. When tiff got upstairs, she had 4 tumblers filled with our drinks, saying we're going to be in here a while. Then she asked where I kept my pajamas, if she'd be able to borrow a pair for later, and if I minded if she picked for us both. I told her where they were as I added a bath bomb to the tub.

When she walked back in, she was carrying something for us to sleep in and completely naked. It dawned on me I was about to bath with a much younger (26 years old) girl who I barely knew. My palms started to sweat as the tub filled up. Tiff sat on the ledge right in front of me and said that she knew I must be dying to get out of my gym clothes. I knew it had to happen and reached to pull my top off. When it cleared my eyes, I could see she was checking out my breasts. Immediately she complimented them. I returned the compliment looking at hers, naked her body looked amazing, even with DD's on her small frame.

She stood up and stepped into, my nipples touched the top of her breasts, my heart raced, she raised my drink to my mouth, I took a big sip, and she hooked her thumbs past my yoga pants and into my thong. I took another big gulp she sat back down onto the side of the jacuzzi and pulled them both down. I took another gulp and looked down in time to see her platinum hair ease into my lower stomach. I felt her gently kiss my pubic bone a few times, then slowly move to my clit and give it a deep kiss. I moaned and she looked up and simply said, "bath time".

We eased ourselves into the tub, she slid next to me and handed me my drink. We toasted again and took a big gulp each. She put her drink behind me, in doing so put her arm around me. I found myself leaning into her. Her other hand found my nipple and slowly caressed it. It felt amazing, I was nervous and my eyes locked forward, when she gently whispered "hey" in my ear. I turned and we kissed deeply. I reached and caressed her breast she switched breasts. Our tongues explored each other.

It all felt amazing, so amazing, I panicked. I stood up, the vodka and feelings had taken hold, my head was spinning. I slipped and fell forward. Tiffany grabbed my hips as I steadied myself with my hands on the edge of the tub. Leaving me bent over. I felt her breath before I felt her tongue, which she ran from my clit to my asshole. When she got there, she passionately kissed it using her tongue (I had never experienced this), one of her hands rubbed my clit perfectly, and the other massaged my ass cheek. My knees got weak and I leaned back into her. It felt so good. My first orgasm came quickly, then more. I started to sweat. I looked up and could see our silhouettes in the fogged-up mirror. It made it so much hotter I came again.

Her tongue was now in my ass. I couldn't believe how good it felt. Her hand was working my clit while also inside me. I could feel myself losing control, I started to shake. My eyes teared a bit. I was moaning at the top of my lungs. Then it washed over me. An orgasm so strong I blacked out for a second. When I came back, we were sitting in the bath again holding each other, Tiffany stroking my face with her tattooed hand.