All Comments on 'The New Me Ch. 01'

by JustJessica

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Nicely done!

Well written, very sexy, letting us into the mind of the character.

MeToo2MeToo2over 13 years ago
What an entrance!

Hi Jessica,

I really enjoyed this one, and can't wait until you provide us with more proof. Consider me a judge sitting behind his desk with a hard-on as hard as his hammer asking this witness for all the proof she has ;-)

RecHikerRecHikerover 13 years ago
HOT! HOT! HOT!

Great story to make your entrance to both Literotica and the world of exhibitionism. I look forward to reading many more chapters of Jess's adventures!

Well worth the 5 rating, I gave for this story!

RecHiker

sharkandpensharkandpenover 13 years ago
loved it

What a great story, very well written, and I loved the relationship between Jess and Mikey. I thought it was very well done. great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good writing

on the other hand, as in the intro said, just another couple so bored with there luxury life of having no time and no money problem, but with lack of brain and emotional intelligence, so that they do not know anything bright with it, so they decide to play russian roulette. I guess it will develop the same way it started and gets just wilder and wilder, up to the point where it is completly indifferent of who is who. names don't count it's just about dick and ass. hopefully the don't have aids , hepatitis, herpes, chlamydia or .....maybe some pregnancys with unknown sperm donors ....

cheap pornflick material which was ok back in the 60ties where at least the deadly std's did not exist (maybe).

erotic ? I don't know. loosing all inhibitions means also make it an everday event. you fuck every dick and harry like I shake hands with a stranger. wow really worth working on it.

plus you're really the first one to do so. every second story here starts like that and ends with a happy prostitute nobody knows in the real world.

alemanalemanover 13 years ago

I liked this transformation tale very much. What is going to change next? Mikey? Lucas? The door is wide open and I am watching.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hardly can wait...

Excellent work, and I can hardly wait for more, thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Fantastic! I know I'm looking forward to more!

GeorgieHGeorgieHover 13 years ago
Brilliant

Contrary to the comment left by one person, I understand that the heroine is not acting out of boredom, but through a revelation and through fortuitous self-discovery. This is a story that understands the motivations and inner workings of the female libido in a way that is all too rare here at the site. I have read the, currently, further two chapters before leaving my feedback, worried that this first chapter was perhaps a fluke. But no, your writing is consistent, and so is your heroine. The reality drips from each well-crafted word. For me, there is more than mere reality and fine writing in your words; you have created a stunningly complex yet straightforward character, and your chapter-work is so very sensual. I hesitate to use the word brilliant but nothing else does this story justice.

humminbeanhumminbeanover 13 years ago
Fun!

Is the gutless Anon some kind of neophobe? His motto must be, "Never do anything for the first time."

Others among us like to feel new feelings, try on a new persona, and be with others who enjoy the same kinds of adventure. Charming!

SwiverGuySwiverGuyover 13 years ago
Great Story

A well written and highly arousing story. It has exactly what I look for in good erotica: interesting characters and well-paced sexual tension.

ScattySueScattySuealmost 10 years ago

A very sexy story well written. Disregard the neophobe - discovering something new can make anyone loose control if the circumstances are right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJustJessica@JustJessica
70 Followers
It's hard to believe I've been coming here for so long, but I guess I've always been looking for something new and daring. I like to live life on the edge but whether you believe it or not I'm shy. By now - 2020 - I'm a single mother and if I'm here it's because I'm a little -...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES