All Comments on 'The New Neighbor Pt. 01'

by TheSexyThoughtsofJames

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
OOAAOOAA23 days ago

HOT story!!! Go on soon ;)

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Most things are better off left in the fantasy realm. This was one of them. Unfinished drivel.

AnonymousAnonymous23 days ago

Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Stop now before it gets even worse.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

A house so close that someone can, in the middle of an orgasm, see across their bedroom, through the window, over the yard, into the next set of windows, to see a man's bulge?

mizzouguy88mizzouguy8822 days ago

That's a great start to a potential series...did he see? Did he not?

26thNC26thNC21 days ago

This bitch fixing to make Justin a cuck.

WillywinWillywin21 days ago

Ignore the usual idiots who my wife says must come from broken homes or failed marriages or perhaps never found a woman, or man. Keep writing, annoy the shit out of them, its fun... Some people dont know this is story telling.

26thNC26thNC20 days ago

Willy must be married to a psychiatrist, as she has postulated that the majority of LW readers come from broken homes or marriages, or have never been in a relationship. This diagnosis was made entirely on the basis of comments not supporting cucks or cheating wives. Sorry Ms Willy, I had a great family and have been married 23 years wit three children. I just hate cheaters and especially cucks. That is probably a description of most of the readers. I hope psychiatry isn’t your day job, because you suck at it.

tomb72tomb7220 days ago

poor 26thnc. Some guy must have hurt you real bad when he took your wife.

26thNC26thNC18 days ago

Sorry to disappoint you tomb, but I’ve been married to the same lady for 23 years. A man did take a cheating fiancée while I was on deployment. But in hindsight, he saved me from marrying the cheating bitch. I’m not commenting from anger or loss. I just hate cheaters and cucks.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Sorry to disappoint you 26thNC ,but we all know you are not married and lost your wife to a better man. Now you spend your days on here getting off on these stories then feeling guilty so you trash them from your dozens of accounts. Its obvious you are jealous that the women are getting dick and you wish you were in their place.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheSexyThoughtsofJames@TheSexyThoughtsofJames
My first stories were written for specific people, so I’m doing my best to change the POV and verb tense for publishing here. Most of my stories are about women who enjoy sex with well-endowed men (or toys) and have a loving partner who usually has a more modest size. I try to...

story TAGS