The New Neighbor Pt. 02

Story Info
The party.
19k words
4.16
3.2k
4
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
comanchee
comanchee
359 Followers

"When I remove my cock from your cunt, you are to close your legs tightly, and keep them that way." Robert said.

I quickly closed them, and turned to watch him. He removed the wires from my husband, and then slapped his ass hard, bringing him back to consciousness. My husband had a dazed and confused look on his face, and Robert spoke to him. "I am going to remove your gag now."

Once the gag was out of his mouth, my husband worked his jaw around trying to relieve the stiffness from being in that position for so long.

"Have you learned your lesson wimp?" Robert asked him.

"Yes master I have." Steve replied.

"Good. Then we will not have to repeat it, correct?"

"Yes master! That is correct." My husband answered.

"Tell me what you have learned." Robert instructed.

"I have learned to always accept anything my wife offers me. Oh... pardon me sir! Anything your slave offers me."

"Very good." Robert said. "Would you like to clean my cock now?"

"Please sir, allow me the honor of cleaning your cock." My husband actually begged!

Robert pushed his messy cock into my husband's mouth, and I watched him clean it enthusiastically. One Robert was satisfied; he released the bonds holding Steve to the table, followed by the hand cuffs. "You may take a moment to stand and stretch, and then I want you on your back on the floor, arms down at your sides."

My husband stretched for a few minutes and then took the required position on the floor. "Would you like to clean my slut's cunt now?"

"Please Master; allow me the honor of cleaning your slut's cunt." My husband begged.

"Very well then," He said. "Straddle the wimp's mouth slut, and allow him to clean you."

I got off the table, and stood over my husband. How thoroughly whipped he was at that moment. I squatted over his face, and instantly his tongue washed over my labia, and then inside. He licked and sucked for all he was worth, and I almost got off again while he did his work, but Robert pulled me off.

"Thank you master for allowing me that great honor and pleasure!" my husband exclaimed.

I realized that I needed to piss, and asked my master if I would be permitted to go to my spot in the yard. Robert answered me by asking my husband a question. "The slut needs to piss. If you were serious about accepting anything she offers you, would you be willing to accept that offering as well?"

I was in total shock, when my husband answered, "Please master, allow me the honor of accepting your slut's gift."

Robert was very pleased, and instructed me to take my place over my husbands mouth again. I did as told but wasn't sure if I could actually piss on my husband. The thought repulsed me, and I felt sorry for him.

"What are you waiting for slut? I thought you had to piss." Robert said.

"I'm sorry master, but I just don't think I can do that to him. I love him." I replied.

"Very well then... I will allow you this one refusal this time, but there will not be another. You may go to your spot and take this wimp with you. He WILL clean you after you have pissed though. Now go!" he said.

I crawled out into the yard with my husband following behind, and he asked me, "Is this what you have to do every time?"

"I'm afraid so."

"This is degrading!" he said while I pissed in my spot. "How can you let him do this to you? He's treating you like a fucking dog! Maybe we need to end this now!"

"I know, but it has still been very exciting and every day I can't wait to see what's next. And what about you! Mr. please master may I clean your cock! You have no room to talk!" I was angry. "How would you like it if I told him what you just said? Do you think he would like it?"

"Calm down! There's no need to tell him anything! I just don't like him treating you like this. That's all I'm saying. It's hard for me to see the woman I love being abused like this."

"Well I appreciate that, but if I'm okay with it, then you should accept it too." I said. "Besides, I really want to keep doing this but I understand if you would want out. It's okay dear."

"No. I am afraid that if I got out of this, those things would still happen to you, and I would lose you forever, and I can't stand the thought of that. As long as we do this together we can stay close as we are now. Maybe we should have insisted on limits. If I had only known how depraved and devious this man was before we signed." My husband said.

"Hind sight is always 20/20 dear." I said. "I still love you with all my heart and I hope nothing will change how you feel about me. I have a feeling that this is only the beginning."

My husband agreed, and we returned to the house after he licked my cunt a few times, me crawling and him walking behind me. I hoped that Robert wouldn't ask me if we spoke while I pissed in the yard. I knew that an honest answer would not be good for my husband! I wondered how long I would have to crawl everywhere I went. My knees were starting to hurt!

When we returned to the house, my husband was sent home, and I was surprised to find that Robert had drawn me a nice hot bubble bath. He said I deserved a reward, and he wanted to pamper me a bit. He even brought me a glass of wine, and washed my back for me. That night I was allowed to sleep in the bed in the guest room. It was wonderful. This was the side of him that I knew existed deep inside. I knew he was a strong dominant, but also had a very tender heart... at least towards me.

The following morning he actually served me breakfast in bed! He spoke in that soft reassuring voice as I ate. "Today I am taking you out of town. You won't be permitted to wear clothes, but don't let that alarm you. I have done this before, and nothing will happen. We will be gone for the day, and I have made a reservation at a nice hotel for us. Even though we will be in public, you will still be expected to behave as a slave... now join me in the living room as soon as you finish."

After finishing breakfast, I went down to join my master, and found he was packed and ready to go. I assumed his overnight bag only contained clothes for him, and I followed him to the car. I waited patiently by the passenger door for him to put the bag in the trunk, and then either open my door or tell me to get in. I saw that old biddy across the street watching everything, and was relieved when told to get in the car.

We were going to Pittsburgh, and Robert didn't speak much as we drove. The only thing he did tell me was how to sit in the car, I was to pull my feet under me, and sit as if I were kneeling at his side, with my arms clasped behind my back. The main difference was that I was not to bow my head as I usually did, and I was to turn slightly sideways so I was facing out the side window. As soon as I did this I knew why. Anyone who looked our way could see that I was topless and trying to hide nothing.

The drive took about an hour, and I can't begin to tell you how many people saw my naked tits. A few truck drivers even blew their horns. Robert insisted that I smile at those guys, and I did. This was a thrill that had been missing in my life, for I very much liked people looking at me. It made me wet thinking about! I liked being an exhibitionist!

We got off the expressway and were soon in the parking lot of a strip mall. Robert pulled the car in front of a small boutique and turned off the engine. I staggered a little until I got the feeling back in my legs and he helped me into the shop. There were several women getting their hair done, and I stood nervously by the door, while Robert greeted the owner. She was a tiny Asian lady, and I was impressed when Robert addressed her in her native language.

She came up to me and in broken English said, "You come. Follow me to back room where get special treatment."

Robert nudged me and I followed the woman to the rear of the shop. The room was small, and had a strange looking chair in it, almost resembling the table in Roberts basement only this was a chair. The legs were very short and a person could sit in it, with their legs bent at the knees. The woman motioned for me to sit, and when I had, she spread the legs apart.

"You sit. Spread legs open." She said. Then she went to a table and put on a pair of sterile gloves like the kind worn in hospitals. She picked up a jar that had a tan colored cream in it and came back to me.

"You no move. Sit very still. I put on and you no hair grow any more down there." She said, and then she put her fingers in the jar, and began applying the cream to my pubic mound. I felt a mild tingling sensation, and the area grew warmer. This wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Then this woman put on fresh gloves and gave me a pedicure.

When she finished with my toes, she gave me a manicure, I'm sure to give the cream more time to work. Once finished she looked at me, and said. "You no scream now. This hurt. Nipples get rings now."

That panicked me a little, and I started to say something, but the woman put her finger to my lip, and then started teasing my left nipple. The treacherous little thing hardened almost instantly, and before I could protest she pushed a large needle through it! The pain was instant, and I held my breath. Then the woman repeated the procedure on my other nipple. I looked down, and saw a trickle of blood on each nipple, and they both had a large needle stuck through them. I could have cried!

The woman was very efficient, and soon she had gold rings in each of my nipples. They were about an inch and a half in diameter and the metal was quite thick, almost as thick as a pencil, but not quite. She was quite talented I thought. Later when I inspected my new rings I couldn't even tell where they had been joined together. They were meant to be permanent.

She gave me a small jar and some cotton balls, and said, "You clean. No get infected. Leave alone for few days. You boyfriend really like you. This not cheap day for him! He spend lots money on you." Then she began removing the cream between my legs.

"Now you have no hair grow back. Not for long time. When grow back you come see me again." And then she hugged me before taking me back out front. I could tell by the look on his face that he approved, and soon we were on our way to a hotel. I wondered how he would get me in. surely he couldn't just walk me in naked like at the salon.

We parked and he reached behind the seat, and handed me a garment from the back. It was a plain white mans t-shirt, and I put it on. It was very big, and hung almost to my knees. "I will come back and get you once I have checked in. I can't take you in there like that; they might mistake you for a homeless person. I will bring you in through the side door. Just be patient. This won't take long."

About fifteen minutes later I saw him open a door and beckon me to go in. we didn't see or run into any other guests on the way to our room. Once inside, he pulled the shirt off of me, and once again I was my naked self. I was beginning to feel comfortable being naked all the time... how strange is that?

Robert opened up his overnight bag, and hung a pair of dress pants and a dress shirt in the closet. I was surprised when he told me to hang up my own things. He had brought something for me to wear after all! Probably for dinner later that night was my guess. The top was a very soft satin material, and was cut very wide at the shoulders. It had a deep plunging neckline that extended to the bottom hem. The front hung like curtains or drapes, and was very loose. At my tits, it was open at least four inches, and I would have to be careful how I walked and sat. Both of my tits could easily fall out. I wondered where the hell he found these clothes. The bottom hem of the shirt fell just below my naval. Inside was also a very short black skirt. Very sexy I thought! The last item was a pair if spike heel shoes.

"Tonight we are going to dinner, and then I am taking you to a quaint little out of the way bar I know of." He said. "Although you will be dressed, all of you rules still apply, so try to remember that.

We drove a short distance to a small but nice restaurant, and Robert requested a somewhat secluded table near the back. When we were seated, the waiter took our order. Robert wanted a steak, and he ordered a salad for me. He also ordered a beer for himself and plain water for me. I could feel the waiter's eyes roaming over me as he took the order. I was allowed to sit in my chair until the food was delivered. Once it was on the table, and the waiter had departed I was told to get under the table.

A short time after I got in my place out waiter returned to see how everything was. For me, it was normal to sit with my masters cock in my mouth while he had a meal, but being in public was a new thrill for me. I wondered if our waiter knew where I was or if he just assumed I was in the ladies room.

About halfway through the meal, he returned again, and told Robert that there had been some complaints about me being under the table. Robert told him that if those who complained would permit him this indulgence he would be happy to pay for their meals. It must have worked because I remained where I was until my master had finished eating. I took my seat and he told me to go ahead and eat at the table like a normal person. I was grateful that I didn't have to eat on the floor like I did at his house!

When the waiter returned to see if there was anything else we needed, Robert spoke to him, "Thank you for the excellent service. I would like to offer you a tip in addition to what I intend to add to my bill. Would you like to see the sluts tits?"

The waiter stammered for a second and then nodded yes. Robert looked at me and simply said. "Take you tits out slut so this young man can admire them."

I pulled the sides of my blouse apart, and sat there virtually topless while the waiter looked me over. "Under normal circumstances, I would offer to let you feel them but those rings are new and need to heal. I could offer you a blowjob if you'd like one..." Robert said.

"Thanks but I couldn't let her do that right here. I would get fired!" he replied.

"Meet us in the men's room in five minutes. You may cover your tits slut."

Robert took me by the hand and led me into the bathroom. I was glad no one was in there, and I was directed into a stall, and told to sit, and of course get my tits back out again. In a few minutes we were joined by our waiter. He stepped into the stall, and I fished out his cock, and fondled it with my hands for a few minutes before taking him into my mouth. He was average. I thought it funny that I was now into classifying the male appendages I came in contact with! The poor guy only lasted a few minutes, maybe because he was horny or because I had become quite good at sucking cocks. Yes, I'm bragging a little bit!

I swallowed everything that came out of him, and Robert said it was time to go. The drive to the bar took a bit longer, twenty minutes or so, and when we got there the parking lot only had a few cars, and a pickup truck or two in it. I remember the name on the sign... "The Ya'll Come Back Saloon."

Inside the front door was a long straight bar that ran along a wall away from the door. Off to the right were tables, and what I guessed was a dance floor and a separate room for games. The whole place was dimly lit, and my master told me to find a table while he got us drinks. I picked a table near the left wall and sat down.

Robert returned with a beer for himself and a white wine for me. He then said, "I have started a tab at the bar. The reason I'm telling you this is that you will be the one getting our drinks for the rest of the evening. I told the bartender to make sure the person ordering the drinks is with me, and not someone trying to get free booze. He will expect you to show him your tits. No quick flashes... do just as you did in the restaurant."

That didn't sound too bad. After all how long can it take to open a beer and pour a glass of wine? I would soon find out.

"While you sit here, I want your legs open... wide. I know there isn't much chance that anyone will notice given the lighting in here and this little table cloth, but the idea of it intrigues me." He said.

My knees parted, and I sipped my wine. Robert lifted the table cloth to see how open I was and he was pleased. Our drinks were soon empty, and I headed to the bar to get fresh ones. As I expected, the bartender asked for proof that I was with Robert. I pulled my blouse open, and let the "girls out to breathe." As my husband had once said to me.

Five minutes tops, is all it should have taken him to get our drinks, but this guy was slow! In fact he even waited on other customers while I stood there with half the bar looking at my tits and shiny new nipple rings. It took this guy at least fifteen minutes to fill my simple order, and when I turned to walk back to our table a man stopped me.

"Those are some great knockers you have there!" he said. "Does your husband always let you do this?"

"It depends, and he is not my husband." I answered.

"Okay, boyfriend then." He corrected himself.

"He is not my boyfriend either." I stated, knowing what was coming next.

"Okay, then if he's not your husband or your boyfriend then what is he?"

And there it was. The question I had been dreading. I knew better than to lie, so I told him, "He is my master. I am his slave."

"Get the fuck outta here!" he exclaimed. "I don't fuckin believe it!"

I covered up my tits and told him, "Come back to our table and ask him yourself. I am not lying to you."

He followed the short distance to our table. I sat the drinks on the table and took my seat. "This lady says she's your slave, but I don't believe a word of it." He said to Robert.

"What part don't you believe? She is indeed my slave."

"Prove it! Tell her to take her tits back out again." He said

Robert didn't need to say anything. The look he gave me was enough, and I once again opened my blouse. "I'm still not convinced! Hell, she already showed half the bar her tits. Let's see her cunt." He said.

"Move your chair away from the table, and show this gentleman your cunt." Robert instructed.

I moved my chair so it was beside the table facing the man from the bar, spread my legs, and pulled the hem of my skirt up so he could look at me. "You may feel it if that would further convince you." Robert told him.

The guy didn't say anything; he just rubbed the palm of his hand over my smooth mound, and then slipped a couple fingers in me. "Son of a bitch!" he exclaimed. "This bitch is flowin like Niagara Falls! Unfuckin believable!"

I was shocked when my master asked him, "would you like to fuck my slut?"

"Fuck yeah I do!"

"Do you have a condom?" Robert asked.

"No but I sure as hell can get one in a minute!"

"Go get it." Robert calmly said then looked at me. "I will offer you to other people from time to time, but I will never allow someone that I do not know to take you without protection. Your safety will always come first, and if I feel the situation could get out of hand, we will leave."

That made me feel a little more at ease, but I wondered how he could control this situation. I was sitting in a dive bar with my tits and cunt exposed for all to see, and he just sent a guy to get a condom so he could fuck me! This could easily get out of hand. There was now a small group of people standing around watching the show. I was nervous and started to fidget, but my master reassured me I was safe and in good hands and to sit still.

The guy pushed past my new fans, waving the condom in his hand. "Where we gonna do this" he asked Robert.

"Unless no one objects, I would say right here is fine. You good people don't mind do you?" he asked.

No one turned down the offer of a free sex show, and Robert told me to strip and bend over the table, and spread my feet, so this guy could fuck me. I hoped he knew which hole to use, because he tore the wrapper off the condom, and slammed into me before I could say a word! He was in the right place, and I rested on my elbows so as not to lie directly on my new rings. Robert placed his finger under my chin and lifted it so he could look into my eyes. I held his gaze while the man behind me slammed into me for all he was worth.

comanchee
comanchee
359 Followers