The New Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Barnes answered the door and we were taken straight to the dungeon. She asked if we needed to use the bathroom since we were both still plugged and then suggested it would be a good idea because we wouldn't have a chance later. We both accepted and then returned to the dungeon. Robert was now there too and we were reminded of our duties for the day.

I knelt on the floor as I watched my husband being prepped for the day. First he was given Viagra and then mistress manipulated his dinky making it hard so it could be bound as the previous evening. She lubed and inserted the sounding rod, and also a rather large butt plug and took him upstairs. Robert used the giant cuffs on my tits, and when satisfied with the results, he attached a small weight to each nipple then took me out by the pool. I also had a large plug inserted in my ass.

The first thing I saw was my husband getting the bar ready. His hard little dinky bobbed as he worked, and I wondered if he was still nervous. Robert led me to the far end of the pool to a large pole that had been implanted into the ground. It was shaped like a T with the crossbar being located near the top. There was a ring at each end of the crossbar, a ring where it joined the upright and a ring roughly three feet off the ground in the upright.

I was taken to the post and a carabineer clip was used to attach my collar to the center of the crossbar with me facing the pool and patio area. Leather wrist cuffs were placed on my ankles and wrists and my wrists were attached to each end of the crossbar and then a belt was fastened around my waist and that too was clipped to the post. I couldn't move much.

A three-foot spreader bar was attached to my ankles forcing my legs wide apart. Mistress Barnes stood in front of me, smiled, and applied sun block to every inch of my naked body. "Robert tells me you burn easily."

Then she put on a medical glove and showed me a small jar with a label written in a foreign language. She dipped her fingers in and applied a generous amount to my labia, and then dipped her fingers in the jar again and pushed them into my already wet cunt. The feeling was almost instant. A mild burning/tingling sensation followed closely by an intense itching inside me. I had no idea what it was but it certainly focused my attention on my groin. The only way I can think to describe it is if there were ten thousand tiny ants running around in me and over my labia lips.

"Don't worry," she said "That feeling will go away in an hour or two. It will also feel better if and when you are fucked. I like to call it slut motivation." Then she put a ball gag in my mouth followed by a blindfold over my eyes. Then I was left alone in the warm morning sun. My husband later told me that I looked incredibly sexy and vulnerable bound there.

For the next bit of time I didn't hear much other than my husband doing his prep work, but then I began to hear voices. Then more voices and greetings followed by drink orders and ice cubes falling in glasses. It's amazing how much better you can hear when you can't see anything. I felt hands touching me and then fingers inside. Those fingers were a welcome relief for the itching inside me, and I humped at them lewdly. I heard the man who currently had his fingers in me comment, "Damn this slut needs it bad! Her cunt is flowing like a river and look how she's humping my hand! Hey Robert, when do we get to fuck her?"

"All in good time my friend." He laughed.

Occasionally I would hear my husband thanking someone and I assumed he had just performed for them, more than likely jacking off and eating it. The fingers seemed to be entering me constantly, and I was on the verge of a nice climax. Mistress must have noticed, because I heard her whisper in my ear, "If you dare cum, I will beat your husbands balls bloody. You know I will so do not test me slut!" I knew she spoke the truth, but fighting off having an orgasm wasn't easy!

Not much later I heard the inevitable question. "Hey Robert, how is the wimps ass? Has it been fucked yet?" this could very well be the end of everything. Steve was very much against any type of play back there even when it was just he and I. One time I slipped a finger in while giving him head and you would have sworn I just castrated him. He sat bolt upright and that was the end of the evenings lovemaking.

"I can't honestly answer that question. Perhaps the wimp can tell you." Robert said.

Everything got quiet and I heard my husband in a sheepish voice answer, "Aside from having plugs in me, nothing has ever been in my ass." It got very quiet. Even the fingers that were currently working me over withdrew.

The same male voice that asked about Steve's ass put a new declaration forth, "Well well well... it looks like we have a virgin amongst us!" everyone laughed. I'm sure my husband wasn't one of them. As I waited to see what came next I could actually hear my heart pounding in my ears. I would certainly understand if Steve drew the line here and our fun would be over. Mine could continue but that thought never crossed my mind. I wanted to do this as a couple.

"What do you say Robert? How about we pop that cherry?" the man continued. At that point mistress removed my blindfold so I could see what was happening. The expression on Steve's face gave nothing away and I wasn't sure how or if he would continue.

Steve mumbled something that no one could make out, and master said, "Speak clearly wimp. This is your choice. This one time I will allow you a say in what happens to you."

Steve looked directly at me and in a clear voice I heard him repeat what he had said, "Please go easy on me sir." The people cheered and the man stepped closer to my husband and then whispered something in his ear. I breathed a sigh of relief but this wasn't over yet. It may sound selfish but I secretly wanted to see this. Steve later told me that the man reassured him he would go easy for his first time.

Steve bent over a chair and the man stood behind him rubbing his ass. Then he grabbed the plug at the base and pulled it from my husbands ass. I heard an audible gasp from Steve when it came out. It was quite a sight... My naked husband bent over a chair with his bound balls hanging under him and his erection with the sounding rod in it poking forward. The man spit on his fingers and worked them into Steve's ass. I hoped that some of the lube from the butt plug was still there for my husbands sake because the man never asked for more lube.

The man pulled his cock from his shorts and rubbed it against Steve's ass for a minute and then started slowly working it in. I could hear my husband draw a deep breath when the head popped past his sphincter. The man stood motionless and allowed Steve a moment to adjust before he started fucking him. I was in total shock at how well Steve was taking this! Then the man buried his cock in my husbands ass up to his balls and Steve made a woofing sound like the wind had been knocked out of him.

He held onto Steve's ass with both hands and began a slow steady rhythm of fucking him. I could hear panting but I wasn't sure which man it was coming from. Minutes later the man groaned loudly and stood still behind my husband, and with a couple more solid thrusts was emptying his balls deep in Steve's virgin ass. "Fuck that was good!" he exclaimed, and then he pulled his softening cock from Steve's ass and quickly reinserted the butt plug. "Don't want any of my cum leaking out now do we?"

"No sir." Steve answered. I was in shock and at the same time very proud of my husband for what he had just done for both of us. Talk about taking one for the team!

"Well I guess that's a good way to move to the fucking portion of this party." Robert said. "Mistress Barnes... would you kindly prepare the slut for action?"

"It would be my pleasure master Connors." She cheerfully answered.

I was taken down from my post and led past the guests and into the house. On the way I saw Marge and her husband seated at a table with a couple I didn't recognize. Marge smiled at me as I went past her.

Mistress led me into the living room where she removed my breast bondage, ball gag and the nipple weights. "How's that cunt doing? Ready to get fucked I bet!" she said. I nodded my head enthusiastically that I was. My ball gag was replaced by a ring gag, which forced me to keep my mouth open, and then bells were clipped to my nipple rings. There was a cart in the middle of the room that resembled the letter H which had a tongue and handle on one end. it was lying flat and had four wheels. The H part was about a foot off the ground and had leather pads and ring bolts in it.

I was placed on my hands and knees on the horizontal H and my wrists were locked in place. The same with my ankles, and lastly a strap around each calf muscle and I was securely on my hands and knees. The part holding my legs had them stretched apart so my cunt was easily available. Then mistress produced a large hook like a fishing hook only the part where the barb would be had a shiny ball about the size of a golf ball. The other end like a fishing hook had an eye in it.

Mistress removed my butt plug and put the ball part of the hook in me. "A little loose, but it will have to do. Squeeze your ass and hold it in there slut."

While I did my best to hold it in, mistress tied a piece of cord to the eye and then pulled my hair back. She braided my hair and the line together into a ponytail the effect of this was to hold my head up so I was looking straightforward. I correctly guessed this was to make my mouth accessible as well as my cunt. I had heard of being spit roasted and I knew this was going to happen to me today.

"Perfect." She said. "Now a few final instructions before we go out to greet your fans. Normally I would like my slaves to bark like a dog when they are being fucked like you will be today, but that gag will make it difficult for you to do. So... here's what you will do instead. Each time you are used, you will moo like a cow and ring your bells. That will be your husbands signal to clean you. You're a smart girl so I'm sure you can figure out the bell ringing on your own. Ready slut?"

I couldn't nod my head or speak so I just grunted at her. My husband was brought in and he had the task of wheeling me back out to the guests. There were all kind of comments and cat calls when I was wheeled into position and I didn't care... my cunt needed fucked! Mistress placed a pie pan underneath me, and the first man stepped between my legs. He happened to be the same man who defiled my husbands ass earlier that day.

"This is my lucky day!" he exclaimed as he slammed into me. "I'm the first to fuck her old man up the ass and now I have the pleasure of being the first one in her cunt too!" then he started pounding away at me. He was very rough and it made me feel like he didn't really like women too much. Seeing as how he had cum once already he lasted for at least twenty minutes before he grunted and shot his load deep in me. When he pulled out I tried my best to make a mooing sound and shook my tits so the bells would ring. Everyone laughed.

My husband got between my legs and made quick work of cleaning me, and then another man pushed him out of the way. He wasn't as rough as that first guy and I enjoyed him a lot more. Unfortunately he didn't last long and I was shaking my tits and mooing again. The next man stuck his dick in my mouth and face fucked me before he moved behind me to take my wet cunt. He slapped my ass hard and then rammed himself all the way inside. I ignored the stinging in my ass and relished the feeling of another fucking in my hungry cunt.

This went on for a long time and even though I was being fucked almost nonstop I never got to climax. I was needless to say quite disappointed. Then I saw my friends husband step in front of me. He kissed my forehead, and pulled his swimming trunks down. There in front of my face was the biggest cock I had ever seen! He made Robert look like a child in comparison. This thing had to be all of fourteen inches long and as thick as my forearm! No wonder Marge was always smiling!

"I just wanted you to see what I have for you before I give it to you." He said. Then he moved behind me and I felt him rubbing the head up and down my slippery slit. He positioned it at my dripping entrance and then slowly pushed it in. I have never felt so full. I mean Robert filled me but not like this! I don't know how much he actually got in me before he started fucking me but it was a lot! I started humping against him, meeting his thrusts and my bells were ringing constantly.

He had great staying power too and I thought he would have made a great porn star. My first orgasm hit me about ten minutes in and then they started coming rapidly after that. After I think four or five, my orgasms seemed to blend together and I was experiencing one massive wave of pleasure. I was so high from it that I almost passed out! When he finally held still for a moment, grunted, and stiffened, I felt a flood of hot cum filling me. It was hot!

When he pulled his softening member out of me I barely had the strength left to moo and shake my tits. Later on my husband told me he had never seen so much cum in a woman before, and I knew he had seen a lot of it in online porn. It took him quite a long time to get it all out of me, and while he was working at it I had what I call little aftershocks in my cunt. When he was finished mistress handed him the pan that had been catching the drippings and she said, "You're almost done wimp. Lick it all up like a good little cum eater."

While he was doing his job I was released and allowed to stand for a minute. My gag was removed and the hook in my ass was too. Mistress was about to remove the bells when someone suggested they be left on... it was my friend Marge. Then mistress whispered in my ear and I said, "Thank you all for using me like the slut that I am. It was an honor for me and I am grateful to you for that."

Robert gave me a cold glass of lemonade to drink and I gulped it down. I hadn't realized how thirsty I had become! Then mistress pulled my nipples close together and hooked a short piece of chain to them. It was maybe three inches long and had a larger ring in the center. She clipped a dog leash to the center ring and left it hang. She handed me a pair of kneepads and smiled. I knew what was next. I put the pads on and got down on my hands and knees.

I spent the next hour or so being led from group to group. At each stop mistress would say, "Would any of you ladies care to have your pussy eaten? I assure you it's a treat you don't want to miss. I trained her myself and she is quite the little rug muncher." Very few women turned her down. If I remember correctly only two weren't interested.

When I was led over to my friend Marge, she was quite amused when I kissed her pussy and asked for permission to eat it. "Wow! You really are a complete slut Linda!" she exclaimed. "I wish I would have known this a long time ago! Look at how much I've been missing! Shame on you for not telling me!" then she slapped my ass... quite hard too.

I really wanted to do a good job on my friend so I used every trick in my arsenal and made it last for her. By the time I was ready to get her off she was holding my head and moaning, "Yes" loud enough for others to stop and take notice. When she finally climaxed she arched her back and ground her crotch into my face. She was breathing heavily as I thanked her for allowing me to do that for her. She patted my head and said, "No dear... thank you!"