The New Neighbor Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon whispered in my ear, "Do you have to do anything anyone tells you to?"

Technically speaking I didn't but if this was a test master would want me to do what he wanted. This was a dilemma that I didn't know how to respond to, so I nodded my head that I was to do what he wanted. More than likely he would want the same thing all men want. First to see my parts and then some form of sex. How I hoped this wasn't about to happen in the middle of a store where people knew me.

"Show me your tits." He said testing the waters I suppose.

I lifted my lace top and held it up for him to get a good long look at them. I hoped no one else I knew was watching me. After an eternity he told me I could cover them up, and predictably he next wanted to see my cunt, so I lifted my skirt up letting him see that too. My face had to be glowing red, because it felt hot, and I wanted this to end.

He whispered in my ear again, "If I asked, would you blow me right now?"

Again I nodded in the affirmative, and he took me by the hand and led me into the employee's bathroom. There he pushed me to my knees and I wasted no time in fishing out his member and, I was shocked to see that it rivaled Roberts! The look on his face was priceless when I asked him for permission to suck his cock. I guess the heightened sexual nature of the situation got the best of him because he didn't last long. Not more than four or five minutes, and he filled my mouth... not as much as Robert, but still respectable.

After he was finished he actually thanked me and I finished my shopping in peace. On the way out of the store I ran into my old friend Marge and she stopped me to talk. Her comments were mostly on my attire or my "new look", and soon I had to explain myself to another person I knew. She was shocked when I told her what Steve and I were doing but she told me I never looked happier, and then we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Once I got all my purchases inside, remembering my rules I stripped inside the front door. It took all of about ten seconds since there wasn't much to take off. For some reason I left my shoes on, probably because it actually felt good to wear them after being barefoot for so much of my time. I had just sat down with a cup of coffee when the doorbell rang so I got up to answer it. I was tempted to look through the peephole to see who it was, but instead I just opened the door to greet whoever was on the other side. It was Marge, and I was shocked to see her standing there.

"After we talked this morning, I was curious about all this slave stuff, so I thought I'd drop by so you could give me all the details." She said.

I asked her to come in and offered her a cup of java and started telling her the entire story in detail. She seemed very interested in my experience at the bar, and in particular when I ate pussy for the first time. Her interest in that kind of figured with what I knew of her and my impression of her from being my friend. I had always thought she could be gay or possibly bi, but nothing she ever did gave me proof positive of anything. I guess it was more her demeanor and how I felt she looked at me that made me think that. She sure was getting a good look now!

"That all sounds so interesting, and you say Steve is on board with this too?"

"Yes." I answered. "This is something we are doing together, although he hasn't been as involved as I have. That may change Saturday though. Master is having a party and somehow I feel both of us are going to be tested to our limits. I just hope he doesn't cave and want out. This is so much fun!"

"A party... That sounds interesting. Do you think I could meet this Robert person?" she asked.

"He's probably home now... I could take you over and introduce you." I offered.

She seemed giddy... like a schoolgirl when I offered to take her to meet master. "Oh yes! That would be great! Thank you." She said.

Just as we were about to walk out the front door, she put her hand on my shoulder and said, "You're still naked! You're not going to walk over there in broad daylight like that are you?"

"Of course I am... it's one of my rules I have to follow. I only wear clothing when master tells me to and then only what he wants me to wear. You saw me at the store... that was his idea of proper attire for me."

She followed close behind and we both waited for Robert to answer the door, and when he saw us standing there, he smiled and invited us in. I immediately fell to my hands and knees and crawled behind him, and I saw Marge staring at me like a little kid staring at all the presents on Christmas morning. "Master... please allow your slut to introduce Mrs. Marjory Greene. All of her friends call her Marge. She is an old friend of mine and she wanted to meet you."

"Quite pleased to meet you Mrs. Greene." He said. "Would you care for some refreshments? Perhaps an iced tea or some lemonade?"

"Lemonade would be nice." She said.

"Slut, get our guest a lemonade and feel free to have one yourself as well." He said.

I went to the kitchen and returned with a glass for her and one for myself. She told Robert that I had told her all about what we were doing and he filled in some of the blanks I had left out. She was very interested in everything, and I couldn't tell if she had a desire to be in my shoes or if she wanted to be a Dom or just a spectator. Robert didn't ask her any questions about her desires, he just mainly let her talk and tell her story just as he had with me when we first met. I wondered if he had a system for getting inside people's heads and having them reveal intimate life details to him. I also wondered if there was something in that lemonade. He sure seemed to offer it a lot!

My drifting mind was brought back to the present, when I heard him speaking. "Did you hear me slut? I told you to offer yourself to Mrs. Greene!"

Quickly I crawled to her and assumed the position. I don't think she knew how to proceed she just looked at me holding my tits up for her. She reached down and started fondling my nipples and toying with the rings in them she looked into my face and asked, "You do this of your own free will?"

"Yes ma'am." I said.

"What do you get out of this?" she asked.

"I get great pleasure from being of service, and the new experiences are very exciting." I replied.

"You really enjoy being a slave, and having no choice over what happens to you?" she asked.

"Yes ma'am, that is correct. It is an experience that I have been missing out on, and one that I want to continue for a long time." Was my answer.

"So... if I brought my husband to you and told you to have sex with him, you would do it without questions?"

"If it was my masters wish for me, I would do it. I will do anything to please my master." I replied.

"I don't believe it. I've known you for years Linda and the Linda I know wouldn't do anything like that!" she exclaimed.

"I can see that a demonstration is in order." Robert said. "Slut... crawl over here and suck my cock. When I cum you will hold it in your mouth and show Mrs. Greene."

"Yes master." I said as I got between his legs and pulled his cock out. Marge was impressed with the size, because I clearly heard her draw a deep breath when she saw it hard. I worked that magnificent piece of flesh as quickly and expertly as I knew how, and was soon rewarded with a mouthful of warm cum. I crawled to my friend and opened my mouth so she could see my prize, and then heard master tell me to swallow it. When it was down my throat and in my tummy I opened my mouth again to show her.

"That really doesn't prove anything." She said. "The two of you could just be cheating on Steve and have duped him into going along with it. Linda tells me you are having a small party Saturday... how about inviting me and my husband?"

"That party is for a few close friends of mine, but I think an exception can be made." He said. "The party starts around noon, and dress is casual. If you want to swim in the pool you can do it naked or bring a swimsuit with you. I must warn you that my guests have no problem with nudity and will be swimming naked. There will also be a lot of unconventional sex, so if you are squeamish I suggest you pass on this party. There will be others that you could attend."

"No that sounds fine to me." She said, and then looked at me, pulled a nipple ring and said, "See you Saturday slut!" then she left. So much for keeping our activities a secret from friends and family I thought. Even though I missed my family I was now glad they lived five hours away. This is something I'm sure they wouldn't understand. Hell... I was shocked to see how many of my friends and neighbors were okay with this sort of thing! I was beginning to get an uncomfortable feeling about Saturday.

"This is your day to get things done that you needed to... have you done everything you need to?" Robert asked.

"Yes master I have." I answered.

"Very well then, go home and return with your husband later today."

Steve had assumed that my day would be spent taking care of the house and possibly a trip to the market. When he asked how my day went he was genuinely surprised when I told him about the two people we knew that I ran into. His first reaction to Brandon was to find him and kick the shit out of him, until I told him he was in college on a football scholarship. He was less concerned about Marge, even though she was going to be at the party tomorrow. I still wasn't too sure what to think about her. Time would tell.

That night after Steve had something to eat we went next door. Mistress Barnes answered the door, and introduced herself to my husband. We went straight to the dungeon where Robert was waiting. The first thing that happened was my husband was made to strip, and Mistress Barnes inspected his dinky. She liked the cage and I was surprised when she removed it.

"This is cute, but we must do something about its overall appearance." Then she told me to fetch scissors and shaving cream and a razor from the table she had prepared. I took note of the items laying there and was worried for my husband. Some of them were familiar and some I have never seen before... like the long metal rods of different sizes.

Mistress carefully cut the hair on Steve's balls very short and then very carefully shaved it all off with a razor. Then she trimmed his thatch of pubic hair into a short patch and I had to admit it did look better. Robert suggested a trip to the shop I had been to might be in order and they both laughed.

"Show your Mistress how hard you can make that pathetic excuse for manhood wimp." Robert ordered.

Steve started playing with himself, and Mistress laughed at the fully erect size of it, then looked at me and said, "I feel sorry for you putting up with that all the years of your marriage! Now I see why you enjoy being a sex slave so much." They both laughed at her rude comment and Steve hung his head in shame.

Once he was as hard as he was going to get she slipped a soft rubber ring around the base of his dinky and balls and tightened the Velcro straps making it tighter. She slipped a finger in between the ring and his flesh and made an adjustment to the strap. Then she picked up a small leather thing that had snaps and studs on it, and wrapped it around his scrotum and snapped it in place. I noticed that it forced his balls into a tight little package. She tapped his balls with the back of her hand and then moved back to the table.

Robert instructed me to cuff my husbands hands behind his back, which I did. He looked at me with fear in his eyes and I smiled at him to try to reassure him. Once he was secured Mistress picked up one of the long rods and a tube of lubricant. She applied some lube to the rod and stepped in front of my husband. Using one of the fingers that had some lube left on it she started fiddling around with his pee hole, and we both knew what was going to happen. Steve started to protest and all she did was threaten to gag him.

"Hold still wimp!" and she started pushing the rod into my husbands dinky. I had never seen anything like it in my life. Once she was happy she left him standing there with the rod sticking out. Then her attention turned to me. From the table she picked up what I can only describe as a giant set of hand cuffs with maybe an inch of chain between the cuffs. She told me to bend over and she attached them to my hanging tits. She kept pulling more and more of my tit flesh into them until she couldn't get anymore through.

I was told not to move, and she went back to the table and returned with a butt plug... a big one! Bigger than the one that I had put in my husbands ass the night he was disciplined. She lubed it and forced it into me and I yelped and breathed heavily once it was seated inside then I was told to stand straight. My forearms were bound together behind my back in what I would come to know as an arm binder then I was gagged with a ball gag.

Then she went back to my husband and he was given a matching butt plug. Both of the plugs had a ring on the base and I soon discovered the reason... a short length of chain maybe two and a half feet long was attached to our plugs. We were now chained together by the plugs in our asses and we were told to go upstairs and wait out by the pool. Going up the stairs was quite difficult but we managed without falling. That could have been very unpleasant!

Out on the patio a new dilemma presented itself. While I knew how I was supposed to wait for master it would be difficult being attached to Steve with such a short length of chain. My husband came up with the solution. We would kneel back to back. It wasn't easy getting into position but we managed okay. Before master and Mistress joined us I said to my husband, "I love you. Thank you for doing all of this with me."

"Believe me dear... there have been moments where I've had my doubts, but I love you and want us to experience new things together. I am in this with you for the long haul, and if I could kiss you now I would." Steve said.

"Oh... isn't that touching Robert?" Mistress Barnes said. "The wimp loves the slut. Be still my beating heart!" then they both laughed.

Robert focused his attention on my imprisoned tits and nipples specifically the rings. He attached a very short chain between them and it pulled them very close together. It was very tight and my nipples pointed at each other. I couldn't see what mistress was doing to my husband but I heard him groaning. "Tell the slut what is happening to you wimp."

"Mistress Barnes is pushing and pulling the rod in and out of me." He said.

"Be specific wimp!" and I heard a smack and felt the chain between us suddenly tighten pulling the plug in my ass outward but not out.

"Mistress Barnes is fucking the pee hole in my dinky with the rod she put in me and she slapped my balls to correct me." he moaned.

"Tomorrow you both will be entertaining our guests, and tonight you will be instructed in what is expected of you. As for the slut the first thing you should know is that all of the guests are known by one or both of us and are disease free therefore no condoms will be used at any time. That's right... you will be gangbanged until my guests no longer want to use you. Your ass is the only hole that is off limits and will be plugged as it is now." Robert stated.

"As for you wimp... your dinky will be bound as it is now and that includes the sounding rod. Your primary function will be to make and serve drinks. Do not under any circumstances tell anyone they are not allowed to do anything they want to you or you will be disciplined." And he nodded to Mistress Barnes. I heard that slap again and the chain pulls tight again, and knew she had slapped Steve in the balls again.

"If a guest wants to abuse those tiny things you call nuts, you will let them. If they want to fuck your little dinky with the rod you will let them. If they want you to masturbate for them you will remove the rod, place it in your mouth, and then beat off into your hand, which you will then eat. Once you are done eating your cum you will put the rod back in your dinky and thank them for letting you entertain them. Understood?" Robert said.

"Yes master." My husband replied.

"Your one other duty will concern your wife. She will be fucked and every time a man cums in or on her you will stop whatever you are doing and clean her. Tomorrow you will be eating a lot of cum!" Robert said to my husband.

"Now as for you my slut... your primary function will be getting fucked. After anyone fucks you I want you to always thank him or her for it. Yes you heard that right. There will be a variety of toys available to use on you and some of the women may wish to partake of your cunt with strapons or dildos. If a guest wants head you will give it whether it is man or woman, and thank them for that too. My guests will expect polite obedient slaves and you will not disappoint me." And he nodded to mistress, and I heard the slap of my husbands balls again. "Your husband will suffer the consequences of any infraction you make. Understood?"

"Yes master. Your slut understands." I dutifully replied.

"Tomorrow will be a long day for both of you so I suggest you go home and get as much sleep as you can. By the way... those plugs are to stay right where they are now. Be here no later than ten tomorrow morning. That should allow enough time to prepare you oh... and do not eat anything before you come."

Our bonds were removed, and we went home naked. Once inside our home Steve and I talked. "I have to tell you honey, I am more than a little concerned about tomorrow." Steve said to me.

"I am too, but it could also be a lot of fun don't you think?"

"Easy for you to say! You are going to get all the fun while I am the one being fucked over. How is it fair that I get disciplined for what you do wrong?" Steve had a good point.

"I think it's to motivate me to be on my best behavior. They know how much I love you and don't want you to get hurt. I promise you I will do my best not to give them any excuse to abuse you dear." I tried to sound reassuring to him.

"I still don't know." He said. "I feel like all the pressure's going to be on me. I mean, who knows how many times I'm going to have to masturbate. I know I won't have a problem getting or keeping an erection with the Viagra and that cock ring thing. I'm just worried about performing sexually in front of a bunch of strangers. And I really don't like having that rod shoved in me!"

"I know dear. That rod doesn't look like any fun for you. Maybe you'll get used to it and start to like it." Again, I tried to sound positive for him. "Look on the bright side... you're going to get to cum a lot and you haven't been able to do that with the exception of the experiments the other night!"

"Yeah, but I will also be eating a lot of it too." He still sounded dejected. "I know that you've swallowed mine before, and I'm now okay with my own, but all those other men... I'm just not sure about it. It all feels a bit gay to me."

"I know dear and I felt the same way the first time I went down on a woman. It's just really a physical act between two people, so let's not get too hung up on defining it."

Sleep didn't come easy that night for me, and I imagined for Steve too. The next day was going to be a very big step forward in our roles as slaves, and there was a lot of uncertainty around it. But then maybe it was all in our heads and we were making a big deal out of nothing. Like it or not one way or another we would certainly find out the next day.

Steve and I were both nervous and excited when we went next door the next morning. This could be something either very fun or terrible. I was hoping for the former, and I was worried about my husband. Most of the distasteful things would be on him... at least that's what I was anticipating. Even though I would be bound having sex was still something I was looking forward to. It's funny... if anyone would've told me a month ago that I would be looking forward to being gangbanged by a bunch of strangers, I would've laughed at them. But here I was doing just that. My pussy was even wet!